All Comments on 'Alexander & Hephaestion Ch. 01'

by sjsjs

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonabout 16 years ago
Really liked it

Loved the chemistry between the two main charcters. Their love making was awesome. Very start I'd say. You should definitely continue. I'm particularly intrigued about the Darius who created those scars.

pope32767pope32767about 16 years ago
A little bit backwards

Hephaistion was in fact the older man, and the erastes (top), so I expected the final scene to go the other way around.

<p>MilkChocolateAmazon: those scars were from real-life war, not anything erotic. Darius was the Great King of Persia, and Alexander had him and his army on the run. (No, Alexander didn't catch him; he was murdered by one of his own generals.)

sjsjssjsjsabout 16 years agoAuthor
explanation

Hi - I wanted to briefly comment on the historicity (or lack thereof) in this story and subsequent chapters. Although the stories are based on various histories of Alexander (notably Plutarch and Arrian) and his exploits, my work is mainly fiction and the result of my own fantasies.

We have no idea how Alexander and Hephaestion made love, nor any conversations etc.

I shall certainly change some historical occurrences to suit the way in which I see their story progressing.

If you would like me to note the differences between the actual history and what I write, I shall be more than happy to oblige.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing!!

An Amazing Masterpiece!! Extremely Sexual!!

MlledeLaPlumeBleuMlledeLaPlumeBleuabout 15 years ago
Love your subject-

Happy to see more historical homosex!

Nice atmosphere and pace. One thing stood out- in the initial paragraph, you coined a word: Bacchic. This word is unnecessary to coin, as there is already a word describing the idea you were chasing. That word is Bacchanalian.

Also, "historical accuracy" need not be portmanteaued into historicity. [/grin]

Good job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous