Alexander and Jennifer: Saturday 02

Story Info
Saturday noon until night.
16.1k words
4.58
7.4k
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,357 Followers

We had now been laying on her bed naked for over thirty minutes, as we both relaxed and got our strength back after our more recent orgasms. She broke the silence by saying, "So, are we still going wall climbing, baby?"

I laughed as I said, "Up to you, sexy. We can do that or something else."

She stretched her muscles, then pulled herself up to my face to capture my lips in a delicate kiss. We both kept the kiss casual, though still sensual as our tongues twisted and twirled against each other in hr mouth. She then broke the kiss with a moan of pleasure, as she said, "I've never been and it does sound fun. So, yeah let's go."

I nodded silently, as she sat up on the bed. She grabbed my hand and gently pulled me up with her. I searched form my clothes and silently got dressed, as she gathered her discarded clothing and put them in her hamper. She then entered her closet and selected her clean clothes. I watched her select a cream colored t-shirt from a hanger. She then walked to her chest drawer and selected a sports bra, a thong, some athletic socks, and a pair of stretchy black pants.

I sat clothed on her bed, as I watched her dress in front of me. She looked amazing in her sports bra and thong. Her pants and shirt were both tight enough to look dam sexy, but stretchy enough to allow her free movement. I smiled as I watched her bend over to put on her socks and a pair of running shoes. She glanced back at me, as she tied her shoes. I was watching her with great admiration. The clothes were very sexy on her. Her bubbly butt and breasts were super sexy. And her muscled body filled out the outfit with ease. She smirked back at me, still bent over, asking "See something you like, baby?"

I smirked back at her, saying "Oh, you little minx. I like the whole picture you have going on there."

She smiled and blushed, as she stood up now ready to go. She then grabbed her hamper and motioned for me to follow her. I followed, as she led us down the hall and opened a small set of pantry door containing her washer and dryer. I stood against the wall, as she sorted her laundry and started the wash. Finished she turned to me and held out her hand. I walked to her and took her hand, as I said "Would you like to grab a few things for tonight, or would you rather stop back by here, after we go climbing?"

She smiled as she asked, "What do you mean?"

I stepped to her body and wrapped my hands around her waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck and shoulders. I then answered "We will probably need a shower after we climb, it's a good workout. So you will need a change of clothes. I thought we might grab a quick lunch while we were out. But as for tonight, I thought I might make us dinner."

This seemed to really please her. She smiled widely as she hugged me to her, saying "Ok. I can grab a few things to throw on. What do you have in mind for dinner. And will I be staying over again tonight?"

I smiled at her last question, as I groped her ass cheeks teasingly as I answered "Oh I definitely plan to keep you tonight. But for dinner, how does chicken fajitas sound?"

She perked up both at my groping hands on hr ass, and my thoughts on dinner. She answered, "I love chicken fajitas."

I smiled as I answered, "Good. I have been craving them this whole week."

We then kissed gently, as she pulled away to grab a few more clothes and whatever else she may need. She walked back out of her bedroom with a small back pack and was ready to go. We again clasped hands as we exited the apartment and walked to the elevators. Neither of us talked as we rode the elevator down. I stood in the back corner and she stood to my side, leaning gently against me. We were still in this position when we reached the bottom floor.

The doors opened and there stood the skank that had instigated our most recent strenuous session of sex. Marcy came to an abrupt halt when she saw us. Her eyes immediately went to our clasped hands. Jennifer simply smirked and walked passed her as she held my hand. Jennifer then whispered, "He's not interested."

I smiled at Jennifer's confidence, as we walked hand in hand to my car leaving the bimbo wide eyed and mouth agape. I opened my passenger door and guided Jennifer inside. I then entered the driver side, still smiling widely. I turned to Jennifer as I smirkingly said, "I think, even with her limited intelligence, that she got the message."

We both laughed, as my baby sat there with a very content and satisfied smirk on her face. I drove us to the wall climb facility. We had a great time. She enjoyed herself and I enjoyed showing her something new. She did very well. She took to it like a natural. In no time, we were both climbing the more difficult ascents that they had. We both worked up a good sweat while we were there, but we decided to grab a quick lunch before we returned to my apartment. We stopped at a deli and ordered our food.

We ate and talked in a very low key and casual manner, just enjoying ourselves. After we finished, I drove us back to my place. When we reached my apartment, I decided to give her the complete tour. Most of my apartment she had already seen, but she was overwhelmed when I escorted her out onto the patio. Since my apartment covers the entire top floor, the patio wrapped all the way around with a small brick barrier to keep people from falling off the side. I had several patio chairs, a table, lounge bench, and my grill.

She admired my view of the city and we decided to take it easy outside for a while.

She said that she liked that my apartment had a lot of open space. The living room, dining room, and kitchen were really one giant room without separation. The bedroom and bathroom were really the only real rooms separated by walls. The main room also had several floor to ceiling windows what showed the city skyline. There was also two different patio door that opened out onto the patio/balcony area. There was a set of double doors leading our from the dining room area and another set leading out from the living room area. I had all hardwood floors, except in the tiled bathroom and brick floored patio/balcony.

Feeling relaxed and comfortable, I finally suggested that we take a shower to get off all of our climbing funk. She smiled shyly as she bit her lip, nodding at my suggestion. We again walked hand in hand back into my apartment and to the shower. We then slowly stripped off our clothes. I turned on the shower and got the temperature to a nice medium heat. The bathroom began to fill with steam, as I stood naked watching her continue to strip. She had removed her shirt and sports bra, and was bending over to remove her shoes and socks. I enjoyed the view of her bubbly ass filling her stretch pants.

I stepped up behind her and placed my hands on her hips. I moved my fingers under the hem of her pants and panties. She sighed at my touch. I whispered into her ear, "God, your are so fucking sexy. You cute ass looks amazing in these pants."

She shivered and moaned quietly, at my breath in her ear. I brought my hands up and ran them up her sides. I continued to roam my hands up her body until they came to rest groping her lovely large breasts. She breathed out as she enjoyed my hands holding her breasts and my naked body pressed against her from behind. I whispered into her ear again, "Your big tits are so enticing. I love the feel of them in my hands and on my tongue."

She shivered again as she ground into me gently. I slid my hands back down her body and gripped the hems of her pants and thong. I lowered my body to my knees, pulling her clothes along with me. I placed kisses down her spine, lower back, and ass cheeks as I worked my way down. She lifted one leg then the other, as I freed her of her pants and thong. I then ran my hands up her calves, thighs, and ass cheeks as I stood up again. I placed a gentle kiss to the back of her neck. I then took her hand in mine and led us both into the shower.

I closed the glass door behind us, as we stepped under the dual water sprays from the ceiling. We both stood there about a foot away form each other, both of us under a separate spray of hat water from above us. We allowed the hot water to flow over us, as we relaxed. I brought my hand to her hip and slowly drew her body to mine. We embraced in a deep and passionate kiss, as our hands roamed up and down each others bodies. We moaned into each others mouths, as we enjoyed our time together in the shower.

I then pulled back from the kiss and grabbed a bottle of scented body wash from the shelf. I applied a bit into my hand and rubbed my hands together to get the soap to start foaming. I brought my hands to her chest and began to apply the wash to her body. I moved my hands up and down her chest and sides, as the soap clung to her body. She stood there with her eyes half closed, as she enjoyed my roaming hands. I lathered both of her breasts gently and then worked my way up her neck and over her shoulders.

I ran my hands up and down her arms and then to her hands. I rubbed her hands with a little more pressure, to wash off any excess chalk from our climbing. I then sank to my knees before her lovely body and continued to apply more wash to her thighs, calves and feet. She looked down at me with her mouth slightly open and her eyes still halfway closed. Finishing her front, I guided her to turn around. I ran my fingers up and down her lovely wet body. I grabbed the body wash again and added more to my hands. I stayed on my knees as I repeated the process of apply the wash to the backs of her calves, thighs, and ass cheeks. I smirked as she gasped when I ran my fingers along the crack of her ass, as I applied the wash to her puckered asshole and along the outsides of her pussy.

I raised to stand behind her, as I rubbed the wash up her back and along her shoulders. Finishing soaping her, I guided her under the spray of the hot water. I rubbed all over her body from behind her to wash off the suds, until her body was smooth to the touch and free of any excess body wash leaving only the slightest trace of the scent of the body wash on her skin. I then teased her hard nipples from behind her, as I placed another kiss to the back of her neck. I grabbed the shampoo and applied a bit to my hand, then began to run it through her hair and along her scalp with my fingers.

She sighed and leaned back into my body, as I massaged the shampoo into her scalp and through her long hair. After moving the shampoo all through her hair, I guided her head backwards, under the spray of water to rinse it out. Felling her hair washed clean, I turned her around in my arms and drew her to me for a deep kiss. Her arms immediately wrapped around me and pulled me closer, as she pressed her naked body to mine. I broke the kiss with a smirk on my face, as I slowly dropped back to my knees in front of her. I kissed her breasts and stomach, as I lowered myself to the floor.

Kneeling before her, I looked up and saw her biting her lower lip in anticipation. I slowly leaned my face to her smooth crotch and placed a kiss to her groin muscles. I grabbed her right leg and lifted it over my left shoulder, to rest the back of her knee against my shoulder. I looked at her lovely pussy, now fully exposed in front of my face. I then smirked up at her, as I leaned in and placed a kiss to her clit sending shivers throughout her body.

I wrapped my hands around her and gripped her ass cheeks, to hold her still. I placed my lips around her clit and began to suck and lick her throbbing nub in my mouth. The effect on her was immediate. She moaned loudly and gripped my hair tightly with one hand and gripped the side of the shower wall with her other. I was at the perfect height to give her lovely clit all the attention it deserved. I massaged her ass cheeks in my hands, as I sucked her clit hard into my mouth. I began to flick my tongue over her swollen nub, as I sucked her to orgasm.

Her breathing increased and her moans grew in volume. She was so receptive to my ministrations, that she never lasted long when I had my mouth on her clit or pussy. I felt her finger tighten her grip on my hair, as I felt a tremor roll through her body. Her moans increased in volume and came faster, as she felt her orgasm building quickly. Her knees began to shake and her hand on the wall balled into a fist, as her eyes clamped tightly shut. I looked up to see that her face had scrunched up, as she concentrated on the pleasure she was receiving.

With a loud scream of "Baby," her pussy exploded in orgasm. Her entire body went rigid and shook in a tremendous quake resonating outwards from her pussy. Her breathing became sounds of gulping air and loud exhales, as she tried to withstand the shear amount of pleasure. I continued to suck and lick her clit slowly, as her body shook less and less. Her hand in my hair loosened it grip, and turned to a gentle stroking of my head. I leaned back and placed a tender kiss to her clit. I placed similar kisses to her inner thighs and around her pussy. I brought her leg off of my shoulder and held her hips, as she got her footing. I then stood up and drew her back into my arms.

She flung her arms around my body and kissed my deeply, as she moaned into my mouth. I felt a few more tremors roll through her body, as I held her close to me. Our deep kiss turned sensual and slowed, as I saw here eyes open. She pulled back and smiled lazily, as she gazed into my eyes. Her eyes were full of silent emotion, as she brought her hands to stroke my face tenderly. She dropped her head to lay against my chest, as she breathed out "Baby, that was amazing. I came so hard, that I thought I was going to fall down."

I smiled as I held her to me, slowly stroking up and down her back, as I said "Don't worry, sexy. I'll never let you fall."

I heard a quiet sniffle, as she choked out "I know."

We stood there, holing each other quietly, as she let the last tingles of pleasure move through her body. She raised her head from my chest and slowly trailed her fingers over my face, with a small smile on her face. Her smile grew into a smirk as silently she looked into my eyes. She dropped her hands from my face and ran them down my body. I felt her grip my ass cheeks tightly and squeeze them teasingly as she said, "I think I need wash you now, baby."

She pressed a gentle kiss to my lips, as she reached for the bottle of body wash. She placed some body wash into her hand then rubbed her hands together, as I had done. She then began to run her hands up and down my chest and abs, lathering me with the wash. She had a small smile on her lips and her eyes were admiring my tightly muscled body, as she continued to soap me up. She ran her hands up my sides and down my arms. She then pulled me to her, as she moved her hands to rub my ass cheeks.

She then smirked, as she dropped to her knees and continued to rub her hands down my body. She ran her hands down my thighs, calves, and feet. She then raised her hands to my hard cock and began to gently soap my balls and cock. I let out a soft moan, as I felt her hands roaming up and down my hard cock. She smiled at me teasingly, as she let go of my hard cock and guided me to turn around. She then reached for the bottle of body wash and added more to her hands. I then felt her moving her hands up and down the backs of my calves and thighs. She groped my ass cheeks, as she began to massage and soap my ass.

She stood up, and I felt her hands moving up my back and up to my shoulders. Her touch felt amazing, as she slid her fingers over my skin. When she had finished applying the wash to my body, she grabbed the shampoo and placed some into her hand. She then had me lean my head back slightly so she could move her fingers through my hair and along my scalp. I moaned quietly as I enjoyed her ministrations to my scalp and hair. Finishing, she had me step into the hot water spray as she rinsed the shampoo from my hair and the wash from my body. I felt her hands move from my head then roam all over me, as she pressed her hard nipples and full breasts to my back. She gently bit my shoulder, causing me to moan quietly.

I then felt her drop to her knees behind me, as she rinsed the back of my lower body off. As she finished, I felt her warm breath on my ass cheek and jumped slightly when the little minx bit my ass cheek gently. She giggled quietly, at my reaction to her bite. I noted this for the future, hoping to get her back in some unexpected way.

She then guided me to turn around and face her, as she continued to rinse me off. She stood up and roamed her hands up and down my chest and abs, rinsing me off. She apparently wanted to end up on her knees when she was done, which was fine by me. She finished rinsing my upper body and slowly dropped to her knees in front of me, as her hands continued to roam over my lower body. She briefly rinsed my rock hard cock and balls, then continued downwards to rinse my thighs, calves and feet.

When she had finished, she smirked up at me as she leaned her head forward and placed a kiss to my hard cock head. She extended her tongue and licked across my cock head, causing me to moan. She then gripped my hard cock in one hand as she gently grabbed my balls with her other. She kept eyes contact with me as she slowly opened her mouth and guided it onto my hard cock. She closed her eyes and moaned, as she began to slowly suck my hard cock.

She moved her hand on my cock in a stroking motion up and down, as she sucked deeply. With her eyes closed and hearing her quiet moans, I knew that she was enjoying herself as much as I did when I went down on her. She began to bob her head, moving her wet lips up and down my cock as she sucked greedily. I brought my hands to her shoulders and trailed my fingers over her skin. She was sucking my hard cock very deeply, as her body moved back and forth with the force of her suction.

She then looked up at me with her lips still wrapped around my hard cock and winked at me playfully. She then slowly withdrew my hard cock from her mouth and slowly stroked me, as she said "I want to feel this inside me, baby. I want you to fuck me right here, right now."

I smiled down at her, as I reached under her armpits and pulled her up to stand in front of me. We then kissed deeply, as the hot water continued to flow over our bodies. I then brought my hands to her ass cheeks and gripped them tightly in my hands. With one quick movement, I picked her feet up off the shower floor and held her to my body. I then wrapped her legs around my waist, as she wrapped her arms around my neck and over my shoulder to grip my back. Feeling her body completely supported now, I reached down and guided my hard cock to her wet pussy.

I felt my hard cock slide easily into her warm center. We both moaned as her wet pussy gripped my hard cock. I let her body slide down mine just a bit, until my hard cock was all the way inside her. I then placed her back against the tiled shower wall, and braced us both for added support. I began to slowly thrust my hips, driving my hard cock in and out of her wet pussy. She moaned loudly and gripped my back tighter, as she felt my hard cock driving deep and hard into her. Her body was pressed tightly against mine, and her breasts were smashed against my chest, as I continued to slam deep into her pussy.

My hands gripped her ass cheeks tightly, as I thrust my hips upwards again and again. We then smashed our lips together in a kiss of pure passion and need, as she ground her pussy back into me. We moaned deeply into each others mouths, as our movements filled us with pleasure. Our kiss was full of need and desire, as our tongue fought for dominance inside her mouth. She broke the kiss in a loud moan, as her eyes clamped shut in pleasure. She nestled her head between my shoulder and neck, as she clung to me with all of her strength.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,357 Followers