Alexander and Jennifer: Saturday 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her moans were now in sync with my hard cock bottoming out inside her lovely pussy. She would take a deep loud breath as my cock was withdrawn from her pussy, then exhale in a loud moan as my cock slammed back inside her. We held each other close, and kissed as hard and deep as we could. Her ass cheeks were slapping against my thighs as she would slam down and I would thrust up with my hips. I moaned out, "God, you feel so fucking good, baby. I love being inside your sweet pussy. I want you to cum hard on my cock."

She moaned louder, but didn't answer as she began moving her hips harder and faster. I felt her fingernails digging into the back of my head and shoulder blade, as she gripped me tightly to her. I moved my mouth down her neck as I kissed and bit her lightly. She moaned louder as her orgasm built within her. I knew we would probably both cum soon and I wanted hers to be a truly mind blowing experience. I thrust my hips upwards as hard and fast as I could, slamming my hard cock deep, hard, and fast in and out of her pussy.

I then brought my lips back to hers and kissed her deeply. I wrapped my lips around her tongue and began to suck it into my mouth. She moaned even louder and her eyes clamped shut in pleasure. I began to lick up and down her tongue as I sucked it in my mouth. Her hips and mine were moving so fast now that it seemed like a frenzy of motion. Our breathing and moaning were loud and filled my apartment. I then saw her eyes shoot wide open, she mumbled out a muffled scream as I was still sucking her tongue. I released her tongue and she immediately mashed her lips back into mine for a deep and needy kiss.

I felt her body begin to shake as her hands tightened their grips on me. Her pussy quivered and clenched around my cock. Her back arched violently as she let out a high pitched scream of shear pleasure. My hard cock slammed hard into her pussy, as my own orgasm swept through my body. I moaned deep and loud, as I felt my cock explode inside her. She moaned louder when she felt my hard cock twitch and jerk, as it sprayed my hot cum deep inside her. She clenched her pussy around my hard cock, holding me deep inside her. We stayed still, as we breathed deeply and our bodies were overcome with shakes and tremors of pleasure. We clung to each other with trembling arms.

Finally, when our orgasms had subsided, we both collapsed down onto the couch. I lay on my back as she lay on top of me. My softening cock was still inside her pussy as we continued to cling to one another, both of us refusing to let go as we tried to calm our breathing. Neither of us spoke. With some unknown and silent signal we brought our lips together for a tender and amazingly deep kiss. Neither of us moved, other than to keep our lips together. We moaned softly into each others mouths, as our tongues rubbed back and forth with an amazingly emotional need.

She then breathed out between kisses, "God baby, you are amazing. I love the way you feel inside me. The way you touch me. Felling your lips and teeth against my skin. The way your hard cock shakes when you fill my pussy with your cum. How you hold me tight. I can't stop wanting you."

I moaned back between kissing her back, "Don't try to stop. I'm going to keep doing everything I can to keep you all for myself. Your pussy feel so great wrapped around my cock. I love the way your breath shakes when you are about to cum. How I can feel your muscles tense when you feel your pussy explode. The way you hold me so tight that your arms shake. The feeling of your hands gripping me. You're worth keeping."

We continued to kiss deeply in silence, as our hands roamed up and down each other's bodies. Our slight movements, had caused my softened cock to slide out of her pussy. She whimpered at the lose. Looking at me with a disappointed face, saying "No... I wanted to keep you inside me."

I smiled up at her as pulled her lips back to mine and I kissed her deeply, saying "Don't worry, baby. I'll be back inside you soon. We are not even close to being done with each other's bodies tonight. And I intend to have you so exhausted that you collapse on me just like last night."

I said that last bit in a husky whisper into her ear. She moaned in pleasure, as she imagined what was in store for both of us. She then smiled at me sweetly and asked as casually as she could, "So, what do you have planned for tonight, baby?"

I smirked at her attempt, as I answered "I guess you will have to wait and find out. But I can assure you that you will love every second of it. By the time I finish with what I have planned, you will be lying completely limp on my bed with out the will power to move or even make noise. I am going to give you something truly amazing. Trust me."

She hummed softly to herself, as she tried to imagine what I had planned. I then changed the topic by asking, "What kinds of food do you like? Or better yet, what do you not like?"

She smiled at my sudden change in topic, as she snuggled into my body. She answered, "Honestly, I prefer home cooked meals and I do most of my own cooking. But I can usually find something on a menu if we go out to eat. I'm not a fan of gravy or cream sauce on my food. I usually prefer raw vegetables over cooked. I try so stay away from sweets when all possible, but I do like chocolate dipped foods like strawberries and stuff like that. I eat pastas some times, but then I usually turn around and workout a lot the next day to burn off the carbs. Other than that, I'm pretty easy when it comes to food. You?"

I smiled as I said, "Well, you've pretty much described me too. Not a fan of gravy at all and I don't like cream sauces. Same thing with sweets. They are obviously great, but I try to stay away from them when I can. Also I prefer raw veggies over cooked as well. Same thing with the occasional pastas, I usually up my workout the next day. I am a big fan of steak, and most other meat. Not a big fan of seafood, except in sushi. And I prefer to cook most of my own meals too, so I know what is in it and I can modify it to get the seasoning perfect."

"On the topic of food, and also going back to my likes and dislikes of sex, I am not a fan of bringing food like whipped cream or chocolate sauce into bed. It's messy and unnecessary. Honestly I don't see why it is needed. No matter what, you wind up with a sticky area of your body that needs to be washed. I prefer to not rush to the shower after sex, in order to feel clean. Besides, I don't need any initiative to lick, suck, kiss, or bite any part of your body. Other than your own reaction when you feel my mouth on you, of course."

She giggled at me answer, as she said "Yeah, I don't need anything to entice me to taste your body, baby. Plus, I like our after sex routine, just like now. We may get sweaty or something, but I never feel the need to clean up when you hold me close to you. That's another thing that I like about us. This, right here. Just me and you relaxing against each other. It's really nice."

She said that last bit, with a shy dip of her head as she slowly traced her fingers over my chest. I hugged her close, as I said "Yes, it is very nice. I like that you and I have been so easy around each other. We seemed to fall right into a very relaxed behavior right from the start."

She smiled sweetly up at me then laid her head against my chest, saying "Yes, we have. I like how we act around each other. It's very normal feeling. No pressure to act in a certain way. I like that a lot, baby."

She hesitated and stayed silent for a minute or two. She then asked in a very quiet voice, "Um, baby. Can I ask you something?"

I smiled at her reluctance and said, "You don't have to ask me that. You can ask me any question and I'll answer."

I hoped she wouldn't ask more specifics about my work, luckily she asked "When you, um...when you had me bent over in the kitchen...have you ever done that before?"

She kept hesitating throughout her question. The final part she raced through, almost to fast for me to follow. I smiled at how cute she was when she was embarrassed about something. I replied in a whisper in her ear, "You mean when I rimmed your cute little asshole, baby? When I made you scream and shake in orgasm with my tongue buried in your ass, my thumb rubbing your clit, and two fingers massaging your g-spot? Is that what you are referring to?"

She breathed out a quiet "Yes" as she hid her face and snuggled closer to my chest. I couldn't see, but I was sure her face was bright red. I held in my laugh, so as not to embarrass her further. I wanted her to ask the questions that she wanted to know about me. I then explained, "No, that was the first time I had done that. I had been curious for sometime if I would enjoy doing that or if I would find it disgusting. You are always so receptive of all of my touches, I figured that you would enjoy it too. And considering the strength of your orgasm, you definitely did enjoy it. But you are the first woman I have done that to. You have such a bubbly butt and you always moan when I touch you and tease your ass cheeks. When I teased you in the bath tub wit my fingers running over your puckered little hole, you tensed up and gasped in surprise. You even blushed when I asked if you were ok."

"I always enjoy making you moan, and rimming you certainly made you moan. I will admit to being a little worried about doing it for the first time, but you are always so clean and we had just gotten out of the bathtub. I just went for it. I enjoyed it. I doubt that will be the last time I do that to you, unless you tell me not to do it."

She looked up at me with her face bright red, as she breathed out "I liked it a lot, baby. I had never thought about having someone do it. It...you caught me by surprise. It felt really kinky when you did that. I like it when you do things that surprise me. I've enjoyed everything, so far. And I trust you. I don't think you would hurt me, baby. So no, I wouldn't tell you not to do that again. I just wanted to make sure that you didn't just do it because I would like it. I want us to do things that we both enjoy. It just seems better that way."

I smiled down at her as I nodded in agreement, saying "I couldn't agree more. I honestly don't see the point in doing something that I know someone doesn't like, just because I enjoy it. The same goes for you, baby. If you don't like something or if it make you feel uncomfortable, tell me. I will always listen to what you say."

I then placed a gentle kiss to her lips and hugged her close, as she smiled sweetly at me. Our quiet and romantic moment was ended by the sound of a growl, originating in Jennifer's stomach. She immediately stiffened, went wide eyed in embarrassment, and blushed furiously, as she dipped her head to avoid my eyes. I chuckled at her reaction and hugged her close, asking "Getting hungry, baby?"

She still refused to look at me as she cutely mumbled an affirmative answer. I hugged her tighter to me, as I asked "Well, I am getting hungry too. Evidently, sex makes us both hungry. So, how about we start cooking the fajitas?"

She giggled as she nodded. I continued, "How do you like to cook them?"

She perked up a bit at my question. It seemed that she enjoyed cooking as much as I did. She answered, "Well, I cook the chicken in a separate pan on the stove with some seasonings. Then I like to cook some sliced green peppers and a few sliced of jalapeno pepper in another pan. I try not to cook the peppers until they are squishy. I like them to still have some crunch to them. For the peppers I use a little salt and pepper, and for the chicken I use some salt, pepper, and chili powder. When all of the food is almost done, I combine them in one pan and let their juices combine for more flavor. Then I eat them in flour tortillas."

I replied, "That does sound good. Care to cook the peppers while I cook the chicken?"

She smiled and nodded to me, as she swung her legs off the couch. I then added, "While I love watching you walk around naked, I do suggest we get dressed. We will be dealing with hot popping juices from the stove, and I would rather not get any on me. How about you?"

She laughed at my statement of her nakedness, then agreed with my assessment. We then gathered our clothes and dressed. I went to the kitchen and got out two pans, put them on the stove, and turned it on to get them heating up. She had followed me and watched silently. I then grabbed the chicken, green peppers, jalapenos, and tortillas from the frig. I got out two cutting boards, placed them on the counter, and grabbed two knives from my knife block. I handed her a knife and placed the peppers on one cutting board for her to prepare.

I got out the salt, pepper, and chili powder from the spice wrack on the counter. I sat the raw chicken breasts on a plate and sprinkled the spices over both sides of each breast. I then washed my hands in the sink and checked the pan temperature, as I dried my hands on a towel. I placed the seasoned chicken in one pan, and maneuvered them for an ever distribution of the pans heat. I turned to find Jennifer quietly munching on a slice of green pepper. I smirked at her obvious hunger as she blushed at being caught. She giggled, asking "What? I'm starving. Sex with you is a major endeavor. I worked up an appetite."

I laughed at her answer as I said, "Well, the other pan is hot enough, so whenever you are ready and assuming there are any peppers left to cook, there you go."

She glared playfully as she stuck her tongue out at me. She then walked around the kitchen island, and said "No, we need to wait until just before the chicken is done. The peppers will cook super fast, so no rush."

She then leaned into me and wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my hands around her waist, as we both leaned in for a quick kiss. She smiled as the leaned back and looked at me. She then rubbed her body against mine suggestively, as she inquired "So, what do you have planned for me after dinner, baby?"

I smirked as I reached down to grope her ass cheeks. I squeezed them both in my hands, as I said "Oh, you have no idea, sexy. You are in for a real treat. But you will still have wait and find out."

She pouted at me, then rubbed her body harder into mine, as she asked in a very sexy voice "Are you sure there is no way that you will tell me, baby? You can tell me anything. Please?"

I shook my head and smacked both of her ass cheeks playfully, as I said in an overly dramatic voice "Down, baby. Your powers of seduction will not work on me right now. I am defiant in my resolve to endure your enticement."

She laughed at my answer as she placed her head to my chest, quietly answering "Ok, baby. I'll let you keep your secret."

She then leaned up and planted a quick kiss on my lips. As she was pulling away and I was turning around to check the chicken, she suddenly smacked my ass sharply. I turned around with a smirk on her face, to see her leaning against the kitchen island with a face of pure innocence. She looked at me with wide innocent eyes and asked, "What's that matter, baby?"

I made a mental note to get her back for that at a later time. I then flipped the chicken over in the pan, all the while glancing at her with suspicion. She giggled again at my behavior as she watched me. I walked over between her legs, placed my arms around her sides with hands on the island on either side of her body, and leaned against her body, as I said "You are unbelievably sexy. You know that right?"

She leaned forward and kissed my lips tenderly, as she said "You are an incredible man. You know that?"

We kissed deeply for a few minutes, as she brought her hands around to my back. I began to kiss down her neck and down her chest to the top of her shirt, causing her to moan softly. I then kissed my way back up her chest and neck, and kissed her passionately again. I then drew back as we both smiled quietly. I placed another quick kiss on her lips, as I pushed off the island to check the chicken again. I found the chicken to be almost done, as I said "Ok, you're up with the peppers, baby."

She then grabbed the cutting board with the peppers and placed them into the other hot pan. I took the chicken out of the pan, and placed it onto the unused cutting board. I began to cut the chicken into thin strips. After I had finished, I returned the chicken to the hot pan to finish cooking all the way. When she was satisfied with the peppers, she bumped me aside with her hips, saying "Make way mister."

I got out of her way, as she added the peppers to the chicken and stirred them together as they all finished cooking. She called out, "God, this smells good. I am so hungry."

She then peaked over her shoulder and mock glared at me, saying "I blame you."

I then laughed at her playfulness, as he returned to her stirring. Deciding it was done, she took the pan off the stove and turned off both eyes. I grabbed a glass covered dish and held it open, while she spooned the chicken and peppers in. When she was done, I placed the lid on the dish to keep in the heat and took the whole thing to my dining room table. I then walked back and said, "Just leave the pans and everything else for now. We can clean up after we eat."

I walked to the cupboard and grabbed two plates and glasses. I handed the plates to her, as I fished out a fork for the chicken and peppers. I gathered napkins and the tortillas, as she took the plates to the table. I asked what she wanted to drink. She walked back to me, as we peered into the frig. She selected some V-8 juice and I joined her, as I poured us both our drinks. We then settled down to eat. We served each other the chicken and peppers into our tortillas, then tried them. I was impressed by how much flavor and texture her technique for cooking the peppers added to the chicken. I complimented her on that.

She did the same with my choice of chicken seasonings. We then quietly ate. I noticed that throughout dinner, we would both reach over and clasp hands from time to time, just like dinner last night. We smiled quietly to each other, as we continued to enjoy our meal together. After I had finished with my first tortilla, I asked teasingly "You do realize that we have barely been out of each other's company since we met for dinner last night, right? I would go so far as to say that we have been inseparable. If I didn't know any better, I would think you liked me as much as I like you. But I dismissed that idea, because there is no way that you like me as much as I do you."

She coughed with her mouth full of food, as she laughed at my joke. She finished her bite, and said equally teasingly "I thought the same thing. It's almost as if you like having me here with you as much as I like being here with you. But that can't be true, because I clearly like being here with you more."

We smiled as we both enjoyed our goofy banter back and forth. I winked at her, as our eyes met for a silent but truly heated and deeply emotional stare. We were quiet then as we continued to stare into each other's eyes and smiling contently. I finally broke the silence, saying "All joking and teasing aside, I'm really glad I met you. You're amazing and I love being around you."

She smiled widely, as she said "I'm glad I met you too. I can't tell you how happy I am being with you. I keep smiling and blushing like a teenager, but I'm happier than I have ever been when I'm with you. I think you are the most incredible man I've ever known, and I just...I'm very happy and content with you."

She said that last part with a hesitated stutter, that spoke of her wanting to say something else but deciding against it. I didn't push. I simply smiled and held her hand in mine, caressing her fingers with my thumb.

We continued to eat in a comfortable silence, still holding hands and sharing heated gazes. I knew that I was in love with her. I just didn't want to tell her, lest she think I was taking this too fast too soon. I had to admit, that was a rational argument. We had known each other for twenty-four hours. Granted we had both felt the undeniable chemistry. I found myself happier and smiling more in the past day than ever before. I knew she felt the same, at least about being happier with me than she had before she met me and she had been smiling a great deal. I knew that I dreaded her leaving tomorrow, but it wasn't like we wouldn't see each other again. Plus I could hardly ask her to move in with me already.