Alexander and Jennifer: Sunday 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned at her description, as I felt my already hard cock grow harder inside her pussy. She moaned as she felt my reaction to what she had said, and smiled shyly up at me knowing that she had made my so much harder. I leaned forward and breathed out close to her ear, "When my tongue is inside your wet pussy or tight little asshole, you always clench and quiver around my tongue. It feels like you are trying to suck me in deeper. You moan and gasp when my tongue licks you just right. When I make you cum, I can feel your hot juices flowing over my tongue. You taste so sweet on my tongue and I don't swallow fast enough, your juices run down my chin. I always hate to waste any of your sweetness, baby."

She moaned and I felt her pussy tighten and grow wetter. I smiled down at her as our bodies began to move faster against each other. Our lips crashed together in a deep passionate kiss full of emotion and need. I pulled her body downward by her shoulders to meet my thrusting hips. I felt her hard nipples and full breasts pressing against my chest and rubbing against my skin. She moaned at a high pitch right into my mouth, as my cock stimulated her wonderfully. I wanted her to come undone as she orgasmed. I loved to watch her face and body's reaction to her orgasm. This long and drawn out build up would make her orgasm all the more powerful as she released all of her energy in one big explosion of pleasure. I felt her fingers pressing into the small of my back and begin to dig in with her fingernails. She then drew her fingernails up my back as she surely left red marks on my skin.

She broke the kiss and dipped her head to rest against my forehead, as her eyes closed tightly and her face began to contort and scrunch in pleasure. Her orgasm was coming on fast. I upped the speed and strength of my thrusts into her, wanting to hit my orgasm at the same time as she did. She moaned loudly as she felt my hard cock plunging hard and deep in and out of her pussy. Her lips trembled and her eyes stayed shut, as she buried her face in the crook of my neck. She continued to grip and stroke my back, as her fingers trailed over my skin. I began to breath harder as I felt my own orgasm building.

She breathed out, "God, you feel so fucking good, baby. Go harder, please. I want you to fuck me hard and deep until we both cum. Make me cum, baby."

I didn't answer, but I upped the speed and force of my thrusts into her. Her body was being pushed up and down on the mattress as I plunged my hard cock into her. Her moans and gasps grew in volume, as she let herself go and enjoyed our love making. I smiled when I thought of it as that: love making. I gripped her shoulders harder and put all of my energy and concentration into slamming my hard cock deep inside her wet pussy and aiming right at her g-spot. I felt her fingernails begin to dig into my back, as her moans grew in octave.

She began moaning out continuously "Oh, baby!" and "Oh, God1" as her orgasm grew closer. I closed my eyes slightly as I enjoyed the feeling of my hard cock slamming deep inside her hot wet pussy. I lowered my head and began to kiss and gently bite her neck, causing her to moan louder and pull me closer. I breathed out, "I'm getting close, baby. I want you to cum hard. Cum for me, baby."

I felt her pussy quake and clench down hard on my cock and felt a wave of her juices flow over me. She threw her head back and moaned out a long drawn out cry of pleasure. Her body shook under me, as I felt her pussy vibrating unbelievably fast around my cock. I felt my balls drawing up, as my pleasure built inside me. With an incredible feeling of pleasure, I came hard inside her. I felt my cock twitch and jerk, as spray after spray was released deep inside her wet pussy. I moaned at the feeling of our juices flowing together inside her. She moaned softy and sighed, as she felt my cum flowing into her.

She breathed out, "I love feeling you cum inside me, baby. I can feel it every time your cock jumps inside me. Mmmm...feeling your hot cum coating my pussy makes me feel so fucking good."

I moaned softly, as I felt my softening cock spill the rest of my cum deep inside her. Our lips then connected in a deep kiss, as we stared into each other's eyes. She brought her hand to my face and stroked me tenderly. Our breathing was still slightly labored, as we began to relax into each other. I didn't want to put all of my weigh on her, so I rolled us to our side. I stayed inside her, as our bodies molded to one another. We sighed into our kiss, as our hands stroked tenderly up and down each other's body. We lay our heads on a pillow and smiled softly to each other, still gazing into each other's eyes.

I felt like I could sleep for a year, wrapped in her arms. Her eyes, drooped slightly and I knew she felt the same thing. I wound my arms around her sides and pulled her closer to me, as I breathed out "Now I can understand why people say they like to sleep most of the day on Sundays."

She giggled as she snuggled into my body, nodding as she said "Yeah, sex with you always takes a lot out of me. But I really do like sleeping with your arms around me. I always wake up warm and rested. Plus feeling your cock between my legs makes me want to keep it right there, so that helps too."

I laughed at her playfulness, as we continued to relax into each other. I trailed my fingers up and down her spine, as I answered back, "Yes, feeling your big tits pressing against my chest and the heat from your pussy always gives me a good reason to stay right where I am, and keep you with me."

A shiver then rolled up her spine causing Jennifer to snuggle into me, as she smiled up at me shyly. I smiled down at her, wondering how she could possibly still be shy around me considering everything we had done together these past few days. I decided to call her on that, as I asked "You ok, sexy?"

She blushed as she breathed out, "Yeah baby, I'm fine. I just still am not used to all of this. I usually don't stay naked for this long of a time, and I never thought I would be one for cuddling."

She practically whispered that last part out, as she pressed her face into the crook of my neck and continued to blush furiously. I tried not to laugh at her, but her blush and shyness was so cute. I was able to stay quiet, as I slowly stroked her hair and rested my chin on her head. I felt her warm breath on my neck, as I slowly trailed my fingers over her skin. Hoping to put her more at ease, I said "As much as I love how sexy and cute you look when you blush, you have nothing to be shy or embarrassed about, baby. I'm naked too, you know. And I wouldn't call this cuddling, more like 'after play.' It's a nice transition from sex, rather than just getting up and getting something to eat or drink. Besides, I like having you in my arms. But speaking of food, just let me know when you start getting hungry, baby. Don't forget we still have the leftover fajitas from last night."

She giggled as she snuggled further into me, as she snaked one hand under my body to hold onto my back and laid the other hand against my chest. She hummed quietly in contentment, as she felt her body relax into me. I placed a kiss to the top of her head and willed this intimate moment to last a while longer. Sadly and comically, the moment was interrupted by her rumbling stomach. She squeaked and hid her face behind her hair as she blushed in embarrassment. I chuckled as I said, "You do realize that it is ok to tell me you are hungry before your stomach announces it, right?"

I placed another kiss to the top of her head as she mumbled and affirmative answer. I then asked, "How about we go heat up some fajitas and have lunch, baby."

She nodded as she said ok. I then sat up as she did and we both stepped off of the bed hand in hand. I admired her naked body, as I asked "So, clothes or no clothes, sexy?"

She bit her lip as she looked me up and down playfully. She then responded, "I think I can make do with a shirt. Mmm...but you? I can't make that decision for you. I rather like you naked, but clothes can be easily removed if need be."

I smirked at her as I drew her in for a deep kiss. I then put on a pair of boxer briefs and a t-shirt from my dresser. I also grabbed a loose fitting t-shirt for her and held it up for her to shimmy into. She filled the shirt nicely, as her ass cheeks peaked out the bottom. I ran my fingers over her exposed bubbly butt, as she giggled and wiggled in my arms. She laughed out, "Stop it, baby. That tickles."

I smirked at her reaction, as I placed a tender kiss to her lips. She sighed as we broke apart. I then led us into the kitchen hand in hand. I grabbed the leftovers and two plates, as she grabbed two glasses. I then heated up the food as she poured us two glasses of V8 juice. She handed me a glass as she slowly sipped from her, as we waited for the food to heat up. I knew that we were going very deep into our new relationship, but I needed to tell her something before we got too far in. I hated keeping things from her and figured this was a good opportunity to come clean.

I say my glass down on the counter and drew her into my arms. She smiled and put down her drink, and then turned into me. I said, "I need to tell you something, before we go any further."

I watched her face fall and begin to fill with fear, as I continued "I haven't been totally honest with you. I didn't actually lie, but I kind of glossed over a few details about me."

I watched her lips tremble and her eyes fill with tears, as she began to breathe heavier. She obviously took this the wrong way, and I probably should have phrased my statements better so as to not freak her out so much. She suddenly blurted out almost in hysterics, "What? You're married, have another girlfriend, you also like guys? What? What didn't you tell me?"

She was on the verge of tears and I could feel her begin to pull out of my arms. I held her tighter, as she started to struggle. I thought she might even slap my at this point. I quickly tried to calm her, saying "No. God, no. I'm not married. I'm not with anyone else. And I damn sure don't like guys too. You're the only person I'm with, in any way shape or form."

She seemed to calm down a bit, but then fearfully whispered out, "Are you sick?"

I shook my head and said, "No, I'm in perfect health and hope to stay that way."

I took a deep breath and said, "The company that I work for is called Drake and associates. As in my last name."

She shook her head, as she calmed down a little, asking "What?"

I continued, "My great grandfather started the company. It's a private company now owned almost exclusively by my dad. He's the head of the company and owns sixty percent of the company. My grandfather still owns thirty percent in his retirement and I own ten percent. When my grandfather dies, hopefully not for a long time, I will inherit his percentage. Then when my dad retires, I will take over the company and twenty percent of the company will pass to me. Making me the primary owner. Then the circle continues, so to speak."

She blinked, trying to process what I was telling her. She finally asked, "So what, you're rich?"

I nodded saying, "It's not something my family prod casts, but yes I am rich. So is my dad and grandfather."

She stared at me silently, and I began to fear she was getting mad or upset that I had kept this from her. But she still was confused as she then asked, "And that's all you have kept form me? You were worried that I would...what?"

I tried to explain, "Like I said, my family does not prod cast our wealth. Our company is not a public company, so we can keep most of the ownership documents quiet. It's just how we are. None of us like to flaunt our family's wealth. Most people in the town we are from in Colorado, don't even know that we own most of the ski resorts around there. We let the management run those areas and we usually stay out of it. We are a very private family and we like it that way."

"The people that work for us sign non-disclosure agreements when they come to work for the company. And we keep out of the lime light. I don't think you are a gold digger, so don't think that I thought that about you. But I thought that if I kept this from you for much longer and you found out some other way, that you might think I was keeping it from you."

I heard the microwave beeping, signaling the food was ready, but I didn't move or let go of her as she was still digesting what I had told her. She seemed to be deep in thought, then asked "Why would you think that I would have a problem with that? It doesn't change anything, does it?"

I stroked my hands up and down her back, as I answered "No, it doesn't change anything. And I didn't think you would have a problem with it. But considering we haven't been out of each others sight since we met for dinner Friday, I knew that you would find out eventually. It's better that you hear it from me now, rather than someone else later. I don't know, I just thought that you should know everything about me so you knew what you were getting into. That's all."

She continued to stare at me silently, as the microwave beeped again. She looked over my shoulder at the microwave and then back to me as she asked, "Can we eat, now?"

I nodded as I released her from my arms and grabbed the food. We sat down at the dining room table and ate silently for a few minutes. She was beginning to worry me, as she kept looking at me questioningly but then stayed quiet as she ate. She finally asked, "What exactly do you mean by 'what I'm getting into?'"

I finished my bite and answered, "Well nothing major, really. At least for the time being, I work in the same division I told you that I did. Sooner or later I will continue to move up in the company, as I get a feel for what it takes to run it. A few years before my dad retires I will probably be working right under him as the, I guess you can call it, Managing Director of the company. I will take a more hands on approach and really get my bearings as to what it takes to run the company. Aside from that, you may notice a few things if we ever go to Colorado to go skiing or just visiting. Nothing weird, but it's a little more difficult not to notice how differently people treat me and my family there."

"My grandfather is somewhat hands on with the ski resorts, as far as expansion and development. He still lets the managers deal with the day to day operations, but he is constantly on the lookout for new ways to bolster tourism. He has even been asked to consult with other ski resorts in other states and countries, to help them along. He likes to stay busy, at least when he isn't on one of his sailing trips."

She looked at me funny, as she asked "Sailing trips?"

I nodded and said, "He owns a good sized sailboat that my great grandfather restored. I wouldn't consider it a yacht, but it will comfortably accommodate My grandfather, dad, me, and you if you wanted. It's a real sailboat, nothing overly fancy, mostly wood, and considered almost an antique. It's his passion and he likes to keep it like his dad had it. He really has only added a few things as technology changed. It took dad and I years to convince him to add a high end GPS system. He hated it, but we kept on him until he let us buy and install it for him."

I laughed as I explained, "He swore that it was just a useless piece of tech, that he would never use, and didn't need. Now he loves being able to track his drift patterns and knowing exactly where he is in the world. We like that we can pinpoint his location in case something happens to him when he is alone out there. It has an independent satellite uplink locator and phone, that lets us contact him anywhere in the world."

"He sails at least three times a year for about a month or two. Dad and I like to go out with him when we can, maybe once a year. Other than that we get together for holidays and birthdays back home. I usually talk with dad once a day at work throughout the week, if he's at the home office. And I talk with grandpa about every two weeks, but sometimes just by email. Grandpa refuses to learn to text, email is the next best thing. So, yeah. That's what I was holding back from you."

She was finishing her lunch, and nodded at me as she thought about what I had said. She looked at me curiously as she asked, "You really think about that? I mean, taking me sailing with your family and me going with you to Colorado?"

I smiled as I answered, "I've been thinking about at lot of things since Friday. But yes, I think you would enjoy Colorado and if you don't get seasick, I think you would get a kick out of sailing with us. What do you think about all of that? Not just taking trips, but with what I told you about me and my family."

She shrugged and said, "I like skiing and I do like the ocean. Sailing could be fun. I'm a little more nervous than I was before about meeting your family, but I don't see any of that changing how I feel. I'm not looking for a 'sugar daddy.' I want to get a job, so I really don't see how any of that changes anything."

She bristled slightly when she made the sugar daddy comment, making me smile. I already knew that much about her, but hearing her say it and get defensive about her self reliance was nice to hear. I said, "I knew you weren't looking for a sugar daddy, so I'm not worried about that. I was raised to recognize and appreciate someone who can take care of themselves, and I'm not interested in keeping a gold digger around just because she's pretty and good in bed. That's a main reason that I don't flaunt my family's wealth, women with low self esteem and even lower prospects in life seem to want to gravitate toward any guy with a full bank account who is willing to support them. You're not like that. I knew that the first night at the restaurant. You solidified that when we talked more here that night, so I'm not worried about that."

She then bit her lower lip as she hesitantly asked, "What are you worried about?"

I replied, "About you or if my dad and grandpa will like you? Not worried about that in the least. You being you, will be all it takes to make them like you. Trust me on that. I'm not actually worried about anything to do with us, that is you and me. I chose to ask you out on a date. I chose to ask you back here so we could talk more. I asked you to spend the weekend with me. There in nothing about my life that I don't think you can handle. I will have to do some traveling for work in the future, but I don't think that is a major problem. I just wanted to tell you all of this, so you could better understand me, and hopefully you and me together."

She smiled at that last comment. She finally cracked playful, as she asked "So, that was your "come to Jesus" confession? The fact that your family is rich? Anything else, I should know about you?"

I smiled as I relaxed, and shook my head as I answered "Nope, that is all the skeletons in my closet. What about you?"

She smiled shyly, as she shook her head and said, "No, I have told you pretty much everything about me. And you still want me around, so I'm guessing nothing in my past or about me is a deal breaker for you."

I smiled at her, as I answered "Nope, I like you just the way you are."

I then stood up and took my dishes to the sink, as she followed behind me. I doubted this would change anything between us, but I couldn't be sure. She leaned against me and hummed to her self quietly, as I rinsed the dished and put them into the dishwasher. I then led us to the couch and laid down on my back, expecting her to lay next to me. I smile and laughed, as she laid on top of me on her stomach smiling cutely at my face. I wrapped my arms around her sides as she moved her hands under my back, so we could hug our bodies to one another. She kissed my lips gently, then placed her chin on my chest to look up into my eyes.