Alexander and Jennifer: Sunday 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled at me playfully as she asked, "So, why did you feel the need to tell me all of this now, baby? I mean, I'm glad that you did, but we've known each other for a whole three days now. What made you want to spill the beans?"

I hesitated, then decided to go for it. I smiled down at her, seeing her smiling face as she bit her lower lip in her cute way. I answered nonchalantly, "Well, I'm in love with you.'

She went wide eyed and her lower lip popped from her between her teeth, as she breathed out "What did you say?'

Knowing that there was no going back now, I smiled widely as I hugged her tightly. I leaned in to her face and said "I" as I kissed her right eye, "love" as I kissed her left eye, and "you" as I kissed her lips. I then leaned back to gauge her reaction and prepare myself for a heart attack if she rebuffed me and a mental celebration if she confirmed my feeling and my thoughts on her feelings. She stared up at me wide eyed. Her eyes then filled with tears as her lips trembled, as she answered "I love you too, baby."

My face grew wide as I smiled and drew her in for a deliciously passionate kiss. She sniffed, as our lips met and our tongues twisted together. We drew each other closer, as our kissing continued. I saw a tear stream down her face, as she mashed her lips into mine. Our hands stroked each other's bodies. I ran my hands down to her exposed ass cheeks and squeezed them tightly as I pulled her close. She laughed into our kiss, as she felt my hands on her bubbly butt. We separated grinning like idiots, as I said "Well, that's a relief, because there really was no way to play that one off if you didn't. That would have sucked."

She wiped her tear from her face and sniffed again, as she laughed loudly and pulled herself closer to me, as she answered "Yeah, that would have been embarrassing. But you were lucky, I've almost told you that same thing several times. I just didn't want to jump the gun, you know?"

I nodded as I answered, "Oh, yeah. I almost told you last night at dinner. All of our heated glances at each other. That and the way that we can never stop touching each other, even just holding hands. I figured you felt the same way."

She laughed again as she kissed my gently on the lips before laying her head on my chest sideways and staring up at me with a huge smile on her face. She continued to smile up at me as she playfully said, "I don't think you realize how close I came to punching you, when you told me all that stuff in the kitchen. Do you think you could have said that better? I literally felt my heart sink in my chest, thinking that you were married or something. I was debating whether I should smack you, punch you, knee you in the balls, or all three."

I smirked down at her, as I asked "And now that you know my secret and that I am in love with you, what do you feel like doing to me?"

She smirked right back up at me, as I felt her hand snaking into my briefs. She grabbed my cock as she said, "I am trying to decide whether or not to suck you dry or ride your hard cock until I scream in orgasm. Decisions, decisions. What would you like, baby?"

I smirked at her playfulness as I answered, "I think 'yes' is the appropriate answer to that question, my love."

She practically squealed in laughter as she tightened her grip my hardening cock and smashed her lips into mine for a deep kiss. I brought my hands up from her ass then back down to deliver a hard spank to both her ass cheeks, making her moan into the kiss. My baby loved a good hard spanking. She then pulled her lips back from mine and smirked down at me, as she said "Mmmm...I think I will just have a little fun and see where it goes."

She then slid down my body, as she gripped my boxer briefs and pulled them from my body. She smiled at me playfully, as she twirled my briefs around in the air and then threw them onto the floor. She stroked her fingers up and down my cock for a minute our two, before looking up into my eyes and slowly lowering her face down towards my cock. She opened her mouth and ran her tongue up and down my cock, as she continued to look into my eyes. She moaned as she then guided my cock into her open mouth. Her eyes closed and she moaned again as she began to suck and lick my cock head.

I moaned as I felt my cock begin to harden from the shear pleasure of her mouth. She sucked my cock head hard, as I felt one of her hands stroking up and down my hardening cock and her other hand begin to massage my balls. She then began to bob her head up and down my hardening cock sucking hard as she went. I felt her lovely lips wrapped around my cock and her tongue licking as she went. I moaned softly in pleasure, as she continued to suck my cock back to life. She was such a natural at this. Her whole upper body was moving up and down forcing my hardening cock in and out of her wet warm mouth.

She brought her mouth off of my cock with a sucking sound, as she said "God, baby. I love sucking your cock. Mmmm...I really didn't imagine that I would, but it's so much fun. I can see why you like to go down on me so much. I think you like making me cum as much as I like making you cum."

She then took my now fully hard cock back into her mouth and continued to suck me deep into her mouth. I was amazed at the strength of her suction. She was really working my hard cock deep into her mouth and stroking up and down in sync with her lips movements. I honestly couldn't decide whether I wanted her to suck my off, or have her ride my hard cock until she orgasmed. She looked up at me, with her lips still wrapped around my cock and slowly pulled her mouth off of me. She had a very intense look in her eyes, as she let go of my hard cock and began to crawl up my body.

She planted herself on my lap and smashed her lips into mine for a passionate kiss. Her fingers were running through my hair, as she pulled me closer and moaned into the kiss. I gripped her ass and pulled her into me, as I felt my hard cock rubbing against her wet pussy lips. She breathed out between kisses, "God, I want you so bad. I want to feel your hard cock inside me."

She then reached down between us and grabbed my hard cock to guide it into her pussy. We both moaned as we felt my cock head easily slide into her. She let go of my cock and forced her self down onto my lap, forcing my hard cock all the way inside her. She moaned deeply at the feeling of my hard cock filling her pussy to perfection. I then reached down gripping her shirt and dragging it off of her. Her lovely breasts came free and bounced against my chest. I flung her shirt aside, as I reached my hands around to grip her ass again.

I moaned out, "Baby, you are so fucking sexy."

I then leaned my head down to capture one of her nipples with my lips. I sucked it deeply, as she moaned loudly and began to move her hips forward and back as she rode my hard cock. We both moaned loudly as we enjoyed the added strength and speed she had added to our love making. I smiled around her nipple when I thought of this as love making. I knew there was no denying how either of us felt about each other, we had already voiced our feelings. That and the fact that we had been in constant contact over the past three days, and neither of us could seem to get enough of each other.

I switched my lips to her other nipple as my hands groped and massaged her lovely breasts, causing another moan to escape her lips. She always loved to have her nipples and breasts touched and I was more than happy to oblige. I grazed my teeth across her nipple, causing her back to arch and her to gasp in pleasure. I felt her hand rest against the back of my head as she held me to her chest. She was so wet for me that my hard cock was easily sliding in and out of her. I flicked my tongue over her nipple, then released it from my mouth with a smirk.

I then pressed her breasts together, causing her nipples to be touching each other. I smirked up into her eyes, as I guided my mouth to engulf both of her hard nipples at the same time. She moaned loudly as my lips began to suck both of her nipples deep into my mouth. I felt her pussy quiver around my cock, as she continued to rock her hips for ward and back to ride me. I flicked my tongue and grazed my teeth over her hard sensitive nipples, as I continued to suck them both. She moaned out, "God baby, I love it when you suck my tits."

I added more suction to her nipples as I continued to massage both of her large breasts with my hands. She continued to move her hips forward and back as she rode my hard cock. My tongue flicked and licked both of her nipples, as I sucked them deep into my mouth. I grazed my teeth over both of her hard nubs, causing her to moan loudly and arch her back. I then placed gentle kisses to each of her nipples, as I removed them from my mouth. I laid my head and shoulders back onto the couch, but kept my hands groping her breasts.

I began to thrust my hips up to meet the movement of her hips, driving my hard cock deep into her wet pussy. She placed her hands on my chest and used them to brace herself, as she began to move her hips faster. She opened her eyes halfway and smiled down at me as we locked eyes. She chewed her lower lip between her teeth, as she felt her pleasure mounting. Her moans began to grow in volume and octave. I breathed out, "Baby, you look so fucking sexy like that. Mmmm...I can feel how wet you are for me."

She breathed back, "Your cock feels so good inside me, baby. Unh...so hard. I want to cum all over your hard cock. I want to feel you cum deep inside me."

We stopped talking as we concentrated on our love making. Her pussy was so hot and wet, as my hard cock plunged in and out of her. Our moans and loud breathing now filled the room as our bodies moved together to reach our orgasms. I moved my hands from her lovely breasts across her chest and onto her arms, as I slowly pulled her down to me. Our lips connected for a passionate kiss. Our tongues twisted and twirled inside her mouth, as our breathing and moans quieted. I stroked her back and felt her snake one hand around my back and one hand back behind my head, as she pulled me closer to her.

Our hands stroked and trailed over each other's bodies, as we continued to kiss and fuck. She then breathed out, "God, I love you, baby. I want you to cum with me."

I answered back, "I love you too, sexy. I'm not stopping until you cum. I love feeling you cum when I'm inside you, baby."

She moaned out loudly, as she increased her hip movements as she rode my hard cock. I was thrusting my hips as hard and fast as I could, to drive my hard cock deep and hard into her wet pussy. I could feel her large breasts and hard nipples pressing against my chest, as we moved together. Her moans began to grow louder and I felt her fingers on my back begin to dig in to my skin. I knew she was growing closer to her orgasm. I felt my own orgasm fast approaching, as well. I began to kiss and lick her neck, as she had now thrown her head back as she moaned in pleasure.

Her hips were now moving at an immense speed, as she worked my hard cock in and out of her pussy. She was truly skewering herself on my hard cock, as she worked her wet pussy up and down my length. I held her close as her body began to shake. Her eyes were clenched tightly shut and her mouth was open as she let out a never ending moan of pleasure. I felt my balls begin to draw up and my cock begin to go rigid. She began moaning out, "Oh, God! I'm so fucking close, baby. I can't...I'm going to...OH BABY! YES!"

I felt her pussy clamp down on my hard cock and then tremble uncontrollably. I felt a wave of her juices flow over my cock inside of her. Her whole body shook and then went totally rigid, as wave after wave of orgasm crashed over her. Her hands gripped my body tightly to her and began to shake from the exertion, as she pulled me to her with all of her might. I was finally pushed over my edge and felt my hard cock begin to spasm and jerk inside her. I moaned as I felt my hard cock explode in a spray of hot cum deep inside of her. I felt spurt after spurt erupt from my hard cock and coat her insides. She moaned softly as she felt my cum flowing into her. She dropped her head down to look into my eyes.

We stared deeply into each other's eyes, as our pleasure washed over us. We clung to each other, as our orgasm receded. She looked down at me with a satisfied smile on her face, and eyes half closed in pleasure. I brought my right hand to her cheek and stroked her face lightly, as she drew in for a kiss. Our lips came together for a deep kiss, as our hands trailed lazily over each other's bodies. She broke the kiss with a sigh and laid her head on my chest as she relaxed into my arms. My semi hard cock was still inside her, and neither one of us seemed to want to move.. Both of us rested there, breathing heavily, as we enjoyed the closeness of each other.

I placed a tender kiss to the top of her head, and heard a quiet and satisfied sigh from her. She brought her hands up to rest against my chest, as she trailed her fingers over my skin. She then breathed out, "If you keep treating me like this, I may just keep you."

I laughed as I answered, "Well, then you should probably prepare yourself for more screaming orgasms, because I don't see any other way to treat you sexy self. But who's says I won't be the one that keeps YOU?"

She giggled at my question, as she answered "Because I'm stronger than you are. I may just throw you over my shoulder and take you home with me. Then I would pin you down naked on my bed and have my way with you."

I answered back, "Now there's an idea. I'm actually surprised you haven't tried that already, other than when we were at your place and you felt the need to mark your territory. Not that I am complaining. You are seriously sexy when you get all possessive and territorial. I'm still hoping to give that little bitch nightmares from all of the screaming you do then next time we have sex at your place."

She hummed to herself, as she answered "I came so hard when I was straddling your face. And I swear I felt my bed start to give way when I was riding you afterwards. I just wish she had been home to hear me. I guess we'll just have to have an encore when we know she is home. I want to fuck you so loud and hard that I actually get a noise complaint. I want that bitch to know exactly what we are doing. Stupid cunt!"

I kissed the top of her head again, as I slowly stroked her body and answered "Anytime you want to do that, I am definitely game. Sex with you is always amazing, baby."