Algebra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh hi jack, how's my lover doing?" ... I started burning with anger. "Kurt's doing fine, back to normal..... He gets those occasionally.....I can't wait to see you again either..... With the holidays coming up I'm sure I can use shopping as an excuse to see you.....We'll have to figure out a time and place to meet.....Hey, KJ is coming in the door, I'll talk to you later."

So... another roll in the hay with Jack. At least it's not in our bed. I'll have to get the P.I. to get whatever he can for me.

Monday morning I spoke with Andy, set it up for Friday night at the hotel bar. The hooker's story is she's having a drink to calm herself down before she goes home to her husband to tell him she lost her job. She hopes he doesn't get violent...again.

Misery loves company and by Friday Jack will either have lost his job or afraid he's going to.

Brad called ABC Die and asked to speak to the owner. He told him that we were pulling our business as of next Monday. The owner balked and said "Why?" Brad did just as I had asked. The owner said "Let me check into this and call you right back." He was probably shitting bricks. We represented over half of their business. They would have to either get new business fast or start laying people off.

Brad got a call back and was told that he would be assigned a new salesperson and he could match any quote from any of his competitors. Brad told him to send the new salesperson over and we'd talk on Wednesday afternoon.

Brad asked me to sit in on the meeting. The new salesperson and the owner were there, hat in hand. We talked and by the end of the meeting it was obvious to us that the owner was livid with the way we had been being treated by the previous salesperson. We told him, "he walked in here like he owned the place and that our business was assured, never to go away." We did agree that we would use them as our backup on an occasional basis.

It was quitting time so we headed out the door. I called my P.I. and told him to hit the bar tonight, tomorrow, and Friday night to see if Jack showed up, especially on Friday when my other plan was to take effect. Also I wanted pictures.

Thursday Jack must have been called onto the carpet. I'm sure he was told that he lost that account -- a huge hit to his commission.

When I got home that night I told Melanie that I was going into the basement to clean my rifle for the weekend. While I was down there I got a call from the P.I. Jack had been at the bar and had 3 drinks, definitely worried about something.

When I came back up from the basement I asked Melanie when dinner would be ready. She was lost in thought. I had to ask her a second time. She looked up and said, "Oh, I guess I'll order pizza." "Okay," I said, "let me know when it gets here. I'm going to get my hunting gear together."

When the pizza arrived we sat down to eat. KJ was at a friend's so it was just Melanie and I. She seemed distant, but I wasn't going to be the one to bring it up. As we finished the pizza (in silence) she said, "Is something going on at work?"

"Well, business has been slow lately. They're blaming it on the election and the holidays though."

"Is your job secure?" She asked hesitantly.

"I think so. I've been there for almost 20 years. I am the top paid person at the plant other than the plant manager and the CFO though." I had to put a little fear of the gravy train coming to an end. "Why do you ask?"

"Mary called me and told me that Jack said there were 'big doings' at your plant."

"Don't worry honey," I said, "I'm sure I would have heard or seen something if there were."

"Jack is worried about his job. Your plant is half their business. If you go down then so do they."

"I guess I'll have to keep my eyes and ears open more at work to see if I can figure this out. The plant is shut down tomorrow for deer season. It will be just us engineers and maintenance employees there to see if we can get our processes more efficient and dependable. I may even be able to get off a little early and we can get a little pre-deer hunting rutting of our own going."

"How can you think of that when we might be in financial straights soon?! What if you lose your job? How could we survive?"

I knew she would shoot me down. Good I wasn't going there anyways.

"Maybe you should call Jack and talk to him about what he has heard." She said.

"I'll talk to Brad tomorrow if I see him. I'm sure you're worrying for nothing."

"I hope so. Mary's really worried." She said.

Well, Friday morning I went in to work. When production is shut down maintenance goes in to overdrive and needs engineering support. I was too busy to think about anything until about 3:00. I called my P.I. and made sure he was all set. He said, "No problem, I already have it set that if Jack grabs a room he'll be getting one I've already set up my hidden cameras and recording devices in. Sometimes it amazes me what a couple hundred bucks will get you."

"Thanks, Bob let me know when you get anything. I'd like to see what you get tomorrow morning if that works for you. My wife thinks I'm going hunting so I can be out until dark."

"I was going to try to bag a buck tomorrow morning but should be back by noon. Will that work for you?" He said.

"That's great, should I meet you at your office? I asked.

"Sounds good, make it 12:30 just in case I actually get one this year. I've struck out the last 3 years so I'm not really counting on it, but a guy can hope can't he."

"Gotcha." I hung up. I had one more call to make. I needed to call my bank and start the process for a home equity loan. I was going to pull out as much as I could get. Just in case we did reconcile I had to make sure there was no prepayment penalty.

I got an appointment for Monday at 9:00 a.m. I could always cancel if Melanie got a guilty conscience and came clean over the weekend.

When I got home Melanie wasn't home from work yet so I went downstairs and checked the laptop. Nothing new.

I brought my gun and hunting gear up and put them by the front door, ready for the morning. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a beer, sat on the couch, and contemplated life -- well my life anyways. Melanie walked in a few minutes later.

"One last chance" I thought to myself. "Hey babe, I got home a little early and thought we could reconnect. How about we go upstairs and I show you I love you."

"Honey, we don't have to do that for me to know you love me. I'm not in the mood right now, maybe tomorrow after you get back from hunting. What time do you think you'll be back?"

I sighed and said, "Probably about 5:00 or so. I don't want to be out in the woods when it starts getting dark. Some hunters get anxious as the sun starts to go down and will shoot at anything that moves." I wondered if she wanted to try to give me sloppy seconds again.

"So what's for dinner?" I asked.

"Manwich" she said. I just laughed to myself.

KJ came in shortly after that and we set the table for dinner. We sat down and started eating.

"KJ, have I ever told you about the first time your mom made me Manwich?"

"Yeah dad, she forgot the hamburger." She said chuckling. Melanie gave me the look that could kill. She hated when I brought that up.

"Well she sure has changed since then, now she's the best cook I know." I said, but Melanie's glare didn't change.

After dinner KJ got ready to go out so it would again be only Melanie and I home tonight. We watched some T.V. At 8:30 I said, "I'm going to go to bed so I can be up and out in the woods by dawn." "One last chance." I thought to myself as I said. "Do you want to join me?"

"It's only 8:30. If I go to bed now I'll wake up at 3:00 and not be able to get back to sleep."

Well, a guy can try. So off to bed I went.

My alarm went off at 4:30 and I was out the door by 5. I went to Denny's and ordered a Grand Slam with everything. I sat there thinking of the past 20 years with Melanie. Where had we gone wrong? Why was she doing this? Could I forgive her? Could my love for her overcome this?

When the food came I picked at it. I really wasn't hungry. I just sat there and thought about the happy times, were they now all behind us?

After about an hour and a half I got up, food only half gone. I threw a twenty on the table and walked out.

I drove around and found myself down by the Detroit River. I stared across the river at Windsor. I've lived here for almost 20 years and haven't done much to achieve my goals. I've never even been to Canada's capital. I need to change that. I would see every state capital building and I would hike around Europe. I should have plenty of free time soon.

After a while I drove to the plant. I walked in and saw the maintenance people working on their projects. I knew that there was a good possibility that within the year I may not be here. When my marriage falls apart I will have to move. I had put my heart and soul into my marriage yet that was probably gone. My job here would be too. KJ would be gone to college. There would be nothing tying me to this place.

I sat in my office till noon. Then I got up and headed to the P.I. office. Even seeing what he got would not cheer me up.

Just as expected my plan worked. Misery loves company and Jack was a horn dog so he took the "housewife" that had just lost her job, to the room we had set up and screwed her. I wondered then if he would get chlamydia immediately. I didn't know. Well in two weeks it would be Thanksgiving weekend and I planned to have to be out of town on an emergency all weekend. If Melanie didn't catch it before then she surely would then.

I have to admit Jack was smooth. He listened to her story of how she lost her job, how her husband would be pissed and probably slap her around. Then he told her, "You just needed to feel the gentle touch of a soft caress. You should never have to take someone hitting you." He talked his way into her remorse and anxiety. He told her that he would get her a room and she could spend the night there and face her husband in the morning, or leave him. A woman should never put up with being beaten.

"Maybe I should stay here tonight. I should call him and tell him I have to work late on a project or something."

"That's a good idea. You make the call, I'll get the room for you."

"I can't ask you to do that for me." She said.

What kind of man would I be if I didn't help out a damsel in distress." He said.

Those words struck me deep. I had been Melanie's 'Knight in Shining Armor' saving the damsel in distress all those years ago. Now those words tasted like bile in my throat.

We watched as they entered the room. He was so gentle, asking if she would be okay, wondering if he could do anything else for her. "You're so nice. Would you just hold me for a while?" Wow, Andy knew how to pick them. She was great. She deserved an Oscar for her performance.

He hugged her for a minute or so then said, "Well I should go. I'll let you relax and think about what you want to do with your future."

"No don't leave. Not yet."

"Well, I could probably get away with staying for an hour or so. I should get home to my wife. She probably wouldn't miss me though, the love has gone out of our marriage."

"I can't believe that. You're so loving and caring, how could she not appreciate that?" She questioned.

"It's been so long since we've done anything even remotely romantic." He said.

Then they looked in each other's eyes and kissed passionately. Soon they were taking off their clothes. There was a sense of urgency in their actions. Jack grabbed her and fell onto the bed with her, both of them naked in each other's arms.

She pulled back, "Let me show you love. I want to please you." She said as she moved down his body and took his cock into her mouth. After just a few minutes Jack said, "Wow, you give great head. How could anyone not love you and treat you right."

Then she laid him back on the bed and got on top of him cowgirl style. She sighed heavily as he entered her. "You're so much bigger than he is. You fill me up. I'm on the pill so don't hold back, give me all your cum."

"I like it when you talk dirty." Jack said. "You are a secret slut aren't you?" Jack didn't know how right he was.

Then he took over. He put her on all fours and fucked her doggie style. "You like it like that you secret slut?"

She said. "Oh yes!"

Then he started to stick his finger in her ass. She flinched and said, "I don't want to do that. I've never done that before."

"Don't knock it until you try it my secret slut." He says.

"I don't know. That seems like it would hurt."

"Let me get the hand lotion from the bathroom. That will make it go a lot easier."

"I don't know."

"Listen slut," he said forcefully, "You'll try it and you'll like it."

"Okay, go get the lotion." She said. When he pulled out of her and went into the bathroom she got up, slipped her dress over her body, grabbed her shoes, bra and panties and quickly ran to the door.

He came out of the bathroom and looked to the door. She flipped him off and closed the door.

He screamed, "You Bitch!" He was pissed. He had been holding back from cumming so now he had blue balls. He had to take care of that. He went into the bath and jacked off into the sink. He left it there, got dressed and left.

After Bob and I watched the video we laughed. "Well he got what he deserved." Bob said.

"More than you know, Bob, more than you know." I said.

I took the DVD, thanked Bob and told him. "Send me the final bill. I don't think I'll need your services anymore. I've got everything I need."

I got home around 4:00. Melanie was cleaning the house, changing the bedding, doing laundry. "Wow, not busy at the shelter today? I wasn't expecting you home till 5:00. I was going to start dinner."

"So did you kill Bambi?" She said.

"No, but I got a good look at a buck try to control a doe but she got pissed and ran away."

"Well I'm not sorry to hear that." She said.

"Neither was I, it was a great show." I chuckled.

"I'm going to go downstairs and clean and oil my gun and put it up until next year."

"You're not going back out this season? You've got two weeks." She asked.

"No, the thrill is gone, maybe next year."

I went downstairs and put my gun away. No reason to clean it if I hadn't even taken it out of the case. I took this opportunity to check my laptop to see if I had caught anything. I saw her get ready for "work" and leave about 8:30. Then she was back at noon. It was either a slow day at the shelter or she was planning on a 'nooner' knowing that I wouldn't be home for hours. She made a phone call. I wonder if she was calling Jack.

"Hi Mary." She said. It still amazed me that she apparently felt no guilt because she could call and talk to Mary like nothing was going on. It made me wonder if maybe Mary knew.

She listened as Mary spoke.

"Yeah, it was a slow day and I couldn't keep my mind off what you said about Jack and his job."

I thought to myself, "Yeah, I bet. You couldn't keep your mind off of "Jack and his cock" is what you really meant."

She listened again. I wish I could hear the other half of the conversation.

"No, in fact, he's out shooting Bambi right now, or at least trying. He doesn't seem concerned. He can be clueless at times though." There it was -- clueless -- maybe at home but not at my job!

She listened again.

"I'll let you know. I'm a little concerned myself. Could you have Jack call me. I will ask him to fill me in. He may be more willing to talk to me rather than you. He may not want to worry you. I'd like to know what he knows."

"Yeah, I bet you want him to 'fill you in'" I said out loud to myself.

"Okay, I'll call you and tell you what I find out after I talk to him." She said.

I found a little solace in the fact that Melanie was anxious about my job. There would go her gravy train if I lost it. She'd have to get a real job if I lost mine. I felt a little bad about Mary's anxiety about Jack's job though. Unfortunately that couldn't be helped. That anxiety about Jack's job would be replaced by anger with Jack himself when my plans came to fruition.

About an hour later Melanie got a call from Jack.

"Hello?" ..... "Yeah lover, I wanted to hear your voice, I would really like something else." ..... "Oh, is she right there?" ..... "Oh, so you can't talk dirty to me?" ..... "She is so clueless, just like Kurt."

Well that answered that question. Mary did not know about her husband's infidelity.

"So what do you know about Kurt's job?" ..... No, he hasn't said anything." ..... "Yeah, I can ask him. I'm sure he'll put in a good word for you." ..... "Oh, he's off shooting Bambi." ..... "Yeah, cruel is right." ..... "Well, I'll talk with you later lover. Tell Mary I'll call her later. Bye lover."

I couldn't wait for her to ask me to put in a good word for my ex-friend Jack. Wouldn't she be surprised if she knew I was the one that was causing his problems. Next week he may find himself out of a job. I hope she then asks me to be a reference on his resume'.

Well, now that I knew what she was going to ask. I couldn't wait. I put the laptop back in its hiding place and headed upstairs. Then I headed up to our bedroom to change.

When I came down Melanie and KJ were setting the table for dinner, Pork chops and mashed potatoes. Melanie didn't want to say anything that might give KJ the impression that there were possible problems at my work so she held off asking the question I was expecting.

I said, "Why don't we all go to a movie?"

KJ said, "I'm meeting my friends at the mall. Sorry dad. You and mom will just have to catch a movie by yourselves."

"No problem, KJ. I just thought I'd offer." I said.

"I should be going. I'm supposed to meet them at 7:30." She said.

"Have a good night. Do you need any cash?" Yeah, I have spoiled her and would continue to.

"I've got some, if I see something I'd like to buy I'll put it on your credit card, if that's okay?"

"Sure honey."

"Thanks dad."

KJ left the table and soon was out the door.

"You have spoiled her." Melanie said.

"Yes I have, and I plan on continuing. Next year she'll be off to college and I'll hardly see her."

"So ... I was talking to Mary again today. She said Jack came home in a bad mood last night. He's concerned about his job. Could you put in a good word for him with your boss? Maybe your boss can talk to his boss. He's been a good friend since they moved here from California."

I had to be careful not to show my anger when she had said that. "A good friend wouldn't be screwing his friend's wife." I thought to myself.

"I'll talk to Brad on Monday." I didn't tell her what I'd be talking to him about. With any luck Jack would be out of a job before Thanksgiving.

"So, do you want to go to a movie or not?" I asked.

"Yeah, but we better go to the discount movie theatre, at least until the problems with your job are ironed out." She said.

"Sure. Grab your coat." This was one way to spend 2 1/2 hours with her yet not have to talk to her.

We ended up seeing a Cameron Diaz movie, "The Other Woman". I just smiled. I have liked almost every movie I have seen with her in it. I don't know what it is but somehow I connect.

Melanie asked me what I thought of the movie. "I like movies with Cameron Diaz in them."

"Other than that what did you think?" She asked.

"I think it was a little unbelievable. I can't believe that a woman would become friends with a woman, actually two women that were having sex with her husband. A man would hate the other men especially if they knew she was married but even if they didn't he would hate them. His wife he would be truly angry with. If it was just one guy and just one, or maybe two times with that guy he could possibly forgive her but the trust would probably be gone. He'd always wonder who she was with when she was late, or had to work over, girl's night out, or heaven forbid have to be out of town for work."

123456...8