All Comments on 'Alice'

by wajawhiii

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Confusing

Is his sister's name Alice or Mary as you seemed to change the names in the same paragraph?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
mary/alice?????

story not bad but your kept changing mary to alice to mary it became a pain to read

paladin1954paladin1954almost 4 years ago

I guess I missed Alice and Mary being the same person. It was distracting at first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mary or Alice?

Either I’m confused, or the author is. Are Mary and Alice the same person? Both names are used throughout the story, but I think they both refer to the same sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Who is who

Names kept changing over and over again...lost interest quickly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mary? Alice?

Are they the same person?

Would have been at least a 4, but that calls for a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Confused

Please help me out here, who is it actualy?

Mary - Alice or Alice - Mary? Please you need to

add a next chapter. What happend with the murder case?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story but needs edit

Liked the story a lot but you call the sister both Alice and Mary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Who is Mary

Dafuq???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
An interesting read

Was enjoying the story as it had a different type of setting. Unfortunately it got lost when the sister Mary becomes Alice and then becomes Mary again. The swapping between first and third person also made it confusing. Fix them up and you would have a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I had the same problem with Mary/Alice as the other comments. I also thought the story was dry and lacked any emotional depth. I read the story and could not enjoy it for it's intent. It read like a narrative to me and when he did have incest, there was no big accomplishment. As I said, very dry to me. All this is my opinion (my 2 cents) and is worth that much. Thanks for writing the story.

wajawhiiiwajawhiiialmost 4 years agoAuthor

Author apology. Mary duplicated a name used in another context and was changed (Replace all) in Word after the last proof read and it didn't take. Lesson learned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

ok alice/mary and slash leslie get your women straight as you explain please little dry emotionally (guy sounded like a serial killer) but all in all a good story, i give it a 2 based on the alice/mary ortherwise a solid 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Umm, this is the first story on here that has murder

More details about the murder than the rest of the story. Can clearly tell where your fantasy lies.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Why did he kill the neighbour? He was doing nothing except being a scumbag. Wife will just find another cock.

Why was wife home and not working? No mention of kids or any reason.

Stupid story about a cuck willing to have sloppy seconds twice a week.

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963almost 4 years ago

Read the story before the comments, so now I know about Alice/Mary.

Really should read through several times before submission to Lit.

Story is in Incest/Taboo, but mostly about husband/wife and wife's sex with next door neighbour. incest only in the last section.

Only 3* I'm afraid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who is Alice?

TotosRevengeTotosRevengealmost 2 years ago

Needs a good edit. You switch between calling the suster Mary or Alice, sometimes in the same paragraph. Disconcerting to say the least. Otherwise it was well written.

sexymeupsexymeup12 months ago

Too many name mix-ups for the sister and the sister is a lousy fuck and the brother has to teach her, so the guy that was killed was a lousy fuck too,who fucked his sister. so why would any woman want to keep going back to fuck him, that doesn't make any sense. The only thing you did right was how the hubby did the murder and seemed to get away with it. one star.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Switching from Alice to Mary for the same person just doesn't work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is one of the strangest stories I've ever read here. And I hate every character in it. Cheats, sluts and fuckups. That house should burn down with everyone inside it. Especially the fucking whore wife. There should be a minus rating system.

Harvey8910Harvey89103 months ago

This was a strange story and it seemed like the author mixed up Mary and Alice during the story. It had little meaning to me as the story unfolded. I found it uninteresting and give the story only 3 stars.

WetheNorthWetheNorth3 months ago

I was kind to you and gave your submission a 2* rating

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous