Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, when I came, she kept it all in her mouth and swallowed without a flourish.

By mid afternoon, we agreed to a suspension of activity. We were both pretty tired and Alice was resolute in her assertion that we had to resume at a later date. I had cum four times and I have no idea how many times, if any, Alice came. She wasn't a screamer and her muscle control didn't send clear signals. I hoped it wasn't zero. As a typical male, I take great pride in being able to help my partners lose control.

Back home, I caught up to Leslie in the kitchen. There was a pitcher of margaritas and two salted glasses on the counter. From what I could see above the counter, she was wearing only a smile; a supposition that was confirmed as she walked around the island to greet me.

"Is now a good time?" she asked after pouring two glasses of spiked limejuice and handing one to me while fondling my cock through my jeans.

"I think I need to take a shower first.

"You don't want to share her with me?"

"As kinky and appealing as that sounds, I think I need to take a few minutes to digest everything."

"Fine. Meet me in the living room after you've scrubbed off all the evidence. And don't bother to dress."

"One question. If Alice comes back for seconds, do I need another hall pass or is the original one still valid?"

Leslie punched me in the arm. "Go get your shower," she said.

When I came into the living, still using a towel to dry my hair, I found Leslie sitting cross leggedly on the sofa, thumbing through a glossy magazine. I assumed it was one of the usual, somewhat racy, women's magazines that sometimes graced our home for her enjoyment, but, on closer examination, I realized I had not seen it before. It was one of those publications you wouldn't leave laying around for children to find. The pictures seemed to feature mostly naked young men with overlarge erections. She laughed when she noticed my reaction. "Since I won't have your attention full time for a while, I thought I'd fill my time, and libido, with something stimulating but not dangerous."

I couldn't disagree with her logic and offered her a live version, although not nearly as large.

Later, after Leslie had had a number of verifiable orgasms and I had managed only a couple of limited leaks, we used the towel to wipe the sofa cushions and sat together with her in my arms. Leslie cooed, "That was wonderful. More loving and tender than our usual romps. I really enjoyed it even though you didn't pump me full of sperm."

"I agree," I offered. "I didn't think I'd enjoy sex if I didn't slam you hard and come until the sun came up."

Leslie suggested, "I think your time with Alice had something to do with it. Alice is not an experienced lover and I believe you were gentle and considerate of her and that attitude came home with you. All I know is I was the beneficiary and I loved it."

"You may be right. If I think about, those days you spent time with very dead Tony, our sex had a different feel. I never connected it until I you told me and just now."

"Do you think we're on to something valuable? Something we may find improves our relationship?"

"Possibly. Do you think adding variation and a little spice, to our sex lives improves our own performances?"

"Doesn't seem logical, but, so far, it does seem so," concluded Leslie.

"Do you think we should expand the hall pass idea to include you?" I asked.

"I can't believe you said that. I think you'd have a strong reaction to my having sex with another man. Remember, you wanted to kill our neighbor. It was a good thing he was already dead or you might have."

"I don't know. I had some sort of revelation when Tony was killed. I could imagine actually killing him and then living with the consequences. I think, no, I know, that I could handle it well enough, especially if I was part of the decision and it added positive value to our fucking."

"Well," added Leslie, "I'd be willing to try it if you're okay with it. But, I'm not going to welch on my commitment to giving you hall passes and I have no desire to have one of my own. At least not anytime soon. I think we should continue with the current path and see how it evolves."

"Sounds good. Come here. I think I might be able to make a deposit this time."

Over the next six or seven months, Leslie was good to her word. She was active in soliciting hall pass partners for me and was successful in a half dozen cases. A number returned for encores and Alice became a regular. Throughout, she never requested a hall pass from me. I offered her one when I saw her flirting with a young buck one evening when we were at a local dine and dance club. She refused, saying "... imagining fucking the stud had to be better than real fucking and she didn't want to be disappointed."

Things were definitely going well. Actually, better than ever. One evening, after a nice barbeque dinner at our home with Mary, I could hear the women laughing in the kitchen as I cleaned the dining room table, and I found myself in the middle, literally, of a three way with them. I had never seen Leslie with another woman and I doubted Alice had ever touched another woman either. When they kissed in front of me things just got out of hand. Before we left the living room, Leslie was on her knees between Alice's thighs and causing Alice to gasp and yell. I'd never managed to make Alice shout and wondered if I should pay attention and learn something. In the bedroom, Alice returned the favor to Leslie and inexplicitly asked me for pointers on how to maximize Leslie's reactions.

I was reluctant to fuck Alice in front of Leslie but when Leslie used her mouth to bring me to attention and then led me to Mary, rubbed my erection between Alice's labia and then pushed my ass to force me inside her, my hesitancy dissolved and I gave Alice one of my better performances. Leslie had no aversion to screwing me in front of Alice and while riding me, directed Alice to sit on my face. Deeply buried primitive reflexes took over and we had a wonderfully exhaustive evening, night and early morning. At breakfast, the women were like schoolgirls who had snuck into the guy's locker room. I kept my enthusiasm to myself, not wanting to screw up a good thing, and just contributed a satisfied smile.

Our lives have been enriched since, maybe because, of our neighbor's death. We rarely talk about hall passes, but we do discuss the opportunities before hand and not afterward. Leslie did, eventually, request time with another guy she met through one of her friends that she brought home for me. Actually, it was her friend's husband and Mary, and then, reluctantly, I encouraged Leslie to give him a try. Leslie did and she hasn't asked for another pass since. I think she was disappointed. Enough so that I haven't seen her friend since.

I haven't seen Alice in quite a while. She's involved with some guy she met at work and I think its going well. I can understand why she doesn't want to expose him to our lifestyle. We've not become swingers although we have had a number of foursomes with people we've met while traveling. I've not used up all the hall passes Leslie promised me.

Leslie and I plan to drift off into old age together. We're actively trying to keep our sexual activity as high as possible as we age. We often laugh about the possibilities for hall passes in the nursing home where the number of women outnumbers the men significantly. I suggested we may want to pass out numbers. She just punched me in the arm and told me to take a cold shower.