All Comments on 'Alice's Restaurant: Table for Four'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read all four parts of the series, and the were all fantastic. I am amazed at your storytelling ability, engrossing characters, meaningful storylines, LOTS of emotion.

I am looking forward to more of your work, and hoping for more based on these characters.

CUDOS!!!

I am making the same comment on all four parts because they all deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
awesome

Loved it, I've read all 4 stories, and am looking forward to new ones with the same charecters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wonderful

Well written series!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
HOT and Very Touching

That was an awesome story. If only everybody could get the one they need.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome

Awesome stories (all four of them)! Hoping that you will write more stories based on these four characters... love it!

Great storyteller and writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
you

really good story keep it up :):*

redsox04meredsox04meover 11 years ago
Way to Go!

Loved it.. I'm continuing to read some of your other stories.Please keep on with the stories...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Should think about doing another story of the couples living next to each other

Nemo18Nemo18over 10 years ago
Confusion

Loved the story and hope we get to see them again, but who is Alice? The pickpockets name is Alicia

verbicideverbicideover 10 years ago
Tip of the hat.

Nemo18, in answer to your question about who Alice is...the title of the story is a tip of the hat to an old song by Arlo Guthrie. Your confusion hilights a problem with pop culture references. Unless you happen to be familiar with the source material for the reference or homage, the whole thing can be confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fun

Dialogue is unrealistic and awkward sometimes. No one says, "You're really quite good at that," after mind blowing sex.

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 9 years ago
I know it's pointless

I know you haven't been around since 2011, but I'm just going to say this anyway - I miss your writing! On a petty note, Tammy's not dark-skinned; you said in the previous stories she was light skinned. And Seven was a female in the previous story. More importantly, I hope you're well.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
A wonderful story!

It is truly a wonderful culmination of chapters that you have finally ended this wonderful story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Disappointed

I expected some littering, there was no littering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@verbicide

While the title may well be an homage to Arlo's song, in the first chapter, the Alpaca, .Evil, states Luigi's Place first became known as Alicia's Place by her fellow denizens of the street, then the moniker transformed into Alice's Restaurant.

It's perfectly reasonable to see the transformation as authentic. We humans both like to make terms/names/phrases our own, and people tend to not pay much attention to detail, or they don't have good memories. I can see fellow pickpockets familiar with Alicia, but not really knowing her, and not being familiar with Luigi's changing Alicia to Alice, and not remembering it is Luigi's Place, not Luigi's Restaurant.

Since the Alpaca has either shuffled off this mortal coil, (got his break), or he decided to join Christ and John Wayne; it's possible all three may well be the same.

We'll likely never know, which is unfortunate. This long-haired vicuna with dreads, and an evil streak, is one hell of a storyteller and I, for one, could do with a new fix.

GeoD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous