Alice's Restaurant: Table for Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,670 Followers

'Thank goodness,' Alicia thought. 'I don't know if I could have taken any . . .' Her train of thought was caught off as she felt incredible pressure being exerted where the plug had just been removed. 'She couldn't? It won't possibly fit!'

But Carrie was doing just that; she was attempting to push the enormous head of the dildo into Alicia's still gaping asshole. And Alicia was unable to do anything about it. The entire length of the plastic dong was bigger than the head of the butt-plug had been, but her asshole was still more accommodating than it would have been otherwise. After a minute, she felt the head slide in and the shaft slowly followed in its footsteps.

"Remember our first date," Carrie asked? "Remember how you stuck your whole hand inside my pussy? Well, I'd imagine it felt kind of what I'm doing to your little asshole right now! Put your hand back and play with yourself while I fuck your ass."

As Alicia began playing with herself, she realized she wasn't going to last long. Her ass was already becoming more comfortable with the monster that was invading it, and her pussy was so tender and sensitive that even the slightest touch sent shivers up her spine. Carrie wasn't able to fit much of her strap-on into Alicia's butt, so she just started pumping four or five inches as gently as she could. Alicia looked in the mirror and saw the big red thing disappearing into her bowels. It only took a few minutes before she climaxed again. All she could do was lye there on the bed with her knees on the floor. She was moaning with pure pleasure as the final ripples of her orgasm finally faded.

Carrie pulled the device out and removed her strap-on harness. She placed her boots and duster on the chair, then started removing the myriad of attachments that clung to Alicia's body. It took a while.

As Carrie removed the bit from Alicia's mouth, the young woman's lips started to move as if she wanted to say something. Carrie lay down next to her and placed her ear next to her lover's mouth.

"That was so good," Alicia said at last. "Carrie . . ."

"Yes," whispered the redhead.

"I . . . I think I love you!"

All the constraints and chains and toys they had used didn't seem to have even half the effect that one sentence did. Carrie's face lit up and flushed red, and her eyes actually started to water. She kissed Alicia full on the lips and held the kiss for a long time.

"I'm pretty sure I love you too."

That was what it was all about to her. The sex toys, the cuffs, the restraints and the leather . . . they were all just part of the game. Neither woman really wanted a master or a slave. They just wanted a partner who they could trust and who trusted them in return. And preferably a partner with a healthy sexual appetite.

After a while they gathered enough energy to head towards the bathroom. They let the cat Seven out before he went stir crazy. Carrie had thought it best to keep him in there for the evening so his claws didn't dig into anything sensitive. They showered together, enjoying each other's bodies as they cleaned the sweat and cum from each other's skins. After drying off, Alicia went and stripped the bed to the fitted sheet and lay down on her stomach while Carrie lay a towel and an ice-pack on her tender ass. As Carrie sat down on the bed, Alicia scooted forward and put her head in her lover's lap.

"You know," Alicia said as Carrie began playing with the young woman's hair, "it's going to be hard to keep up this pace. I don't know how much more my ass can take."

Carrie was smiling. "We can tone it down a bit for the day to day stuff. Save these kinds of games for special occasions."

"Liking falling in love?"

"I think we've already done that one. I was thinking along the lines of if we move into one of those houses. We could turn one of the bedrooms into our own little 'play room' if you want."

"Oh, I want. I really, REALLY want." Alicia was hesitant to ask, but she felt she needed to. "Please don't freak out about this but . . . How did you and Tammy keep it interesting for the years you were together."

"It's okay. You can ask about her if you want, as long as you realized that you're the one I'm with now."

"I know. I'm just curious . . ."

"What she and I had was a lot different. She was much more . . . how do I put this . . . vanilla than you regarding sex. That doesn't mean she wasn't good in bed. Hell, who do you think taught me the finer points of oral sex?"

"Remind me to send her a 'thank you' note."

Carrie laughed. "But you are a much better match for me in regards to sexual interests I think. Something I've finally accepted is that I can't make any relationship into what I had with her, because each relationship is special. She liked walks in the moonlight and soft lingerie, whereas I" she continued with a pointed stare, "like things a little rougher, as if you hadn't guessed. There are some things about being soft that I do enjoy from time to time, and I know that she was at least slightly interested in light bondage. Sometimes you just have to make compromises. I think we might have to slow down a bit, 'cause our 'games' can get a bit expensive. So, did I answer your question?"

"Pretty much. I feel better though, knowing I can do something for you that she couldn't. I can't help it, I'm just naturally competitive."

"Well, you're not competing with her. I think that little girlfriend of hers might be exactly what she needed."

"I hope so. She's a cutie, you know. You should have seen the outfit we picked out for her. If Tammy likes 'em soft and silky, she's probably having the time of her life tonight."

Carrie was absolutely awash with curiosity. "All right, you don't get to leave it at that. What were you two up to the other day?"

--------------------------------- -------------------------

The next day, Carrie managed to get away from work long enough so that she and Alicia could see Tammy and Beverly off. The latter two ladies looked incredibly tired, and Alicia could only surmised that Beverly had gotten what she wanted last night.

"So," said Tammy, "I'll see you in a couple of months? Let me know how things go with the realtor." She laughed. "Can you imagine it? Being neighbors after all this time?"

"Kind of weird, but kind of right as well."

"And you . . ." This was directed at Alicia. "You take good care of her."

Alicia smiled back at her, wondering who was going to be 'taking care' of whom. "I'll try. She's a little rough around the edges, but I think I'll manage."

Tammy's grin widened. "She rough more than around the edges. Are you sure you wouldn't like to sit down?" she asked overly innocently. "Your legs must be getting AWFULLY tired by now."

Alicia blushed furiously. She had worn loose shorts to prevent her tender ass from having too much strain exerted on it, and sitting on it was out of the question. Something Tammy had apparently figured out. "No, that's okay. You look like you didn't sleep too well, so you should have the seat."

"Touché," Tammy returned, but it was Beverly doing the blushing. Tammy gave Alicia a hug, then she hugged Carrie. "It was good seeing you. I'll call when we get back home."

Beverly rose to her feet, but it was Alicia who instigated the hug. She whispered so the older two women couldn't hear her, "So, did you have fun last night?"

"It was perfect," the adorable young lady whispered back. "Thank you so much."

"Thank you. I really hope we get to be neighbors. Call me next week and tell me everything."

"Only if you do to!"

"As much as you can handle." The two girls were grinning conspiratorially as they hugged again.

"Hey!" said Tammy. "Put my girlfriend down and slowly step away."

Then Carrie spoke up. "Bev, if my girl gives you too much trouble, you can always get her to let go by giving her a light slap on the . . ."

"Don't you dare!" Alicia almost shouted as she turned a bright red color.

" . . . wrist. I was going to say wrist! You are so sensitive."

Their friends boarded the plane, and Alicia rested her head on her lover's shoulder. "You were NOT going to say 'wrist' and you know it. So, how late do you work today?"

"I'll probably finish up around seven. Why?"

"I thought we might eat out tonight."

"Same place as always?"

"Where else?"

They strolled hand in hand back towards the ticket counters, anticipating another romantic dinner at a place they called "Alice's Restaurant."

----------------- ---------------------

The End of "Alice's Restaurant: A Table for Four"

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,670 Followers