Alicia's New Position

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not a bad thing, liking it so much."

"Yes it is, I'm married neither of you is my husband."

"So?"

"You're all black."

"What has that got to do with it?"

"Nothing, except every time I see a black cock I lose all rationalization. Next thing I know I have a bare black cock in my pussy and I'm fertile. Then I let you fill my pussy with potent black seed."

I was still leaning on the counter not looking at the men when the first cock was pulled from my pussy, with a loud slurping noise, "So what your saying is, if I did this you wouldn't want me to." I felt the second cock pressing into my pussy.

I felt it slide in about four inches, I impaled myself on it. Rocking my hips faster and faster, he grabbed my hips and started pounding into my pussy. Sending me over the edge my orgasm exploded fireworks, stars, "Ohhhhh, I love it." Finally I looked over my shoulder to have a set of lips pressed to mine. My toungue darted out to meet his.

I increased my pace when I felt his cock swelling in my pussy, he picked up the pace plunging into my pussy. I felt him explode deep in my pussy, jet after jet of molten black baby batter injected into my pussy. I put my face in my hands and started to cry again, "I can't believe I'm so easy for black cock."

The rest of the day was much the same every time I saw one of their cocks I was getting fucked, it was filmed. They made 8 more deposits that day before leaving, "Where are my clothes?"

"Spare bedroom."

I put all my clothes back where they belonged, and cleaned the house before going to bed.

I woke early Monday morning, before going to work I had to stop at the drug store. I walked the aisles and found a strong douche to clean myself with. I could not find the morning after pill. I walked to the pharmacy to ask at the counter. Shit! my luck couldn't be any worse, "Ali, how are you?"

"Fine, Carolyn and you?"

So she would not be to inquisitive, I grabbed a bottle of asprin, "How's Joe?"

"Fine, still gets called out of town alot though."

"That's not good."

"No, we're trying to have a baby."

"Well good luck with that."

"Thank you, I have to run off to work now."

"Bye."

I paid for the items I picked up, I would have to try again later for the one I really needed. I got to work at 8:30 and ran up to my office. I went to the ladies room and cleaned myself the best I could then.

I went to my office to think and noticed an envelope on my desk. Opening the envelope I found it to contain a web address and a user name and password and enjoy in typed letters, "That bastard didn't did he?" I put the envelope in my bag.

I was so busy at work all day with a surprise inspection and the weekend paperwork, I had forgotten all about a morning after pill. I went straight home after work to relax and wait for my husband. Reaching into my bag to find my house keys I felt the envelope.

This better not be what I think it is, I thought. I went into the den and turned on the computer. Letting it warm up, I made a pot of coffee. After I poured my coffee I typed in the web address and the user name and password.

The main page opened up it was a porn site, yes I'm over 18. When the page opened up it had boxes with white woman and black men and run times. All the boxes had the woman's face out of focus. I clicked on one, when the movie appeared I clicked full screen.

I clicked play, the movie started and the first image appearing was me crawling over to the first officer and engulfing his cock. I was horrified seeing myself acting like a wanton slut. Fast forwarding I found myself begging him to cum in me and watching him do it, twice. I started to cry when he rubbed my belly and said, "No, this will be a son of a bitch."

I watched a couple of more hearing all their questions calling me Mrs. Rhodes, while fucking or teasing me, all ending with them cumming in me. I finally found the one where I told Ronnie he was knocking me up. Shit! I forgot all about the drug store. I logged off or so I thought. I ran out and drove to a store in a different part of town.

I found myself at the same drug store I bought the condoms at. I walked in and went right to the pharmacist, "Yes Miss may I help you?"

"Do you have the morning after pill?"

"We have several, which one do you want?"

"Which one is the most effective?"

"They all work the same Miss."

"How soon after should they be taken?"

"Recommended first 24 hours up to 72 hours after."

"Do you need a prescription?"

"No Miss it's over the counter."

"I'll take one."

The pharmacist handed me the pill, I paid for it and walked out to my car, "Ali."

I turned to see who it was, "Ronnie."

His eyes wandered down to my chest, "What are you doing here so late?"

"With the surprise inspection and weekend paperwork I forgot to run an errand."

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Depends, I'm in a hurry my husband is coming home today."

"I twisted my ankle, how about a quick ride?"

"I can do that, get in."

I headed toward Ronnie's apartment trying not to look at him, "How was your day Ali?"

"Busy."

"It was tough here today too."

Ronnie's small talk was making me nervous, I felt he was up to something. I soon found out he was, I felt his hand start rubbing my thigh. I looked down before I said anything. Seeing his black hand on my white thigh, I watched my thighs spread on their own. Ronnie's hand ran up my thigh. He plunged a finger in my pussy, "Ali why aren't you wearing panties?"

"They were stolen this weekend, ohhh." Ronnie started plunging his finger in and out of my pussy.

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"Ahhh, I was sorry too."

I pulled up in front of Ronnie's apartment and parked. My thighs spread wider, Ronnie kept on finger fucking me, "Ali, I think you didn't wear panties hoping to get some more of this."

I turned and looked right at Ronnie's cock while he stroked it, "Yessss, I mean no."

Ronnie delved his finger faster in and out of my pussy, "Ali which is it yes or no?"

I resolved to my fate, " Ahhhhhh, yessssss."

"Prove it."

I unzipped my skirt, Ronnie pulled his finger out of my pussy as I pushed it to the floor. I mounted Ronnie's lap stroking his cock and giving him a passionate tongue wrestling kiss. Inserting his cock into my pussy, "Ali I'm not wearing a condom."

"That's okay, you don't have to."

"Why not?"

"I want you to cum in my pussy."

"But, Mrs. Rhodes you'll get pregnant."

"I don't care."

I started posting faster on Ronnie's cock, "Mrs. Rhodes your husband will know you cheated."

"Ohhhh, not if I divorce him."

My cell phone started to ring, Ronnie reached into my purse and opened it holding it to my ear, I had no choice, "Hello."

"Honey I'm home, where are you?"

"Ohh, honey I'm still at work."

"Honey, what are you doing?"

"Paperwork, ahh."

"What paperwork?"

"Tomorrows deposit, ugh,"

"Okay see you when you get home."

With my orgasm building and Ronnie pumping faster I was losing control, "Okay honey almost done, Ohhhh."

"I love you."

"I...." Ronnie's cock exploded injecting rope after rope of black baby making seed deep into my pussy, "...love you too." Ronnie didn't flip the phone closed, "Baby that was awesome you came as I said I love you to my husband," snap.

"You bastard you didn't hang up."

"Sorry babe, wasn't thinking right while cumming."

"If he finds out I was fucking while talking to him he'll toss me out on my ass."

"Babe your pussy just to good," Ronnie pulled open my shirt and started massaging my tits. pulling my bra down he attacked my nipples. His sucking on my nipples had my hips gyrating in his lap, "Baby that's it, suck my tits."

Ronnie's tongue shot out and licked my nipples. Biting down gently his tongue working my nipples. I gyrated faster and his cock came back to life growing in my pussy. I started posting fast and hard. Ronnie was driving me wild with his tit play. I felt another orgasm building, the stimulation to my nipples and a cock buried in my pussy.

I felt Ronnie's cock start to swell my nipples overly stimulated. I pulled Ronnie away from my tits to give him a kiss. My orgasm hit when I felt the first pulse of Ronnie's cock. I planted Ronnie's cock deep in my pussy just as he unleashed another torrent of potent black baby seed.

I started crying when Ronnie stopped cumming in me, "I can't believe this keeps happening, sniff."

"What babe?"

"See a black cock and I'm getting fucked not caring that I'm unprotected and letting them cum in me."

"What will be will be babe."

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"Maybe you were born to fuck black men."

"Why am I so easy for black cock?"

Ronnie started thrusting up into me and my hips started gyrating, "Maybe you just waited to long to try your first, now your trying to catch up or......"

Ronnie's cock had grown fully erect by now, I was posting hard on him, "Or what?"

Ronnie grabbed my left hand and kissed my wedding ring, "Ronnie, or what?"

"Where is hubby?" he kissed me before I could answer.

I broke the kiss, "Home."

"What time is it?" he flipped my phone open.

"11:15," Ronnie kissed me again closing my phone.

My hips were gyrating faster now, Ronnie was thrusting up.

Ronnie broke the kiss, "Where are you?"

"Here," Ronnie kissed me again.

I felt another orgasm buillding, "With?"

"You," I kissed Ronnie.

"And where is my cock?" kissing me again.

"Fucking my little white pussy," frenching Ronnie as I felt his cock swelling.

"Why is my big black cock fucking your little white pussy?"

"I'm easy for black cock."

Ronnie kissed me passionately when his cock swelled more, I posted faster and my orgasm hit. Ronnie broke the kiss when I felt the first pulse of his cock. Ronnie grabbed my hips and planted his cock deep in my pussy, looking down with him. Ronnie's cock exploded deep in my pussy, pulse after pulse of black baby seed injected deep into my pussy, "You're a cum dumpster for black men."

I slumped over to the driver seat and started to cry. I heard the car door open, "You're not ever fucking this pussy again."

"We'll see." was all I heard before the door slammed.

At least the bastard left me my clothes tonight I thought. I leaned my head on the steering wheel and cried for a couple of minutes. I reached down finding my skirt I slid it on and zipped it up.

I went to button my shirt back up, bastard popped all the buttons off. I drove off in shame, semen leaking out of my pussy. Stopping at an all night store I bought a package of bikini panties, and headed for home.

I entered the house and walked down the hall checking on my husband finding him fast asleep I went to the guest shower. I took a quick shower and put on some panties, walking to the laundry I put on a clean T-shirt. I checked the computer making sure it was off and went to bed.

I awoke the next morning and as usual Joe had gone to finish his reports after his trip. I downed a couple of cups of coffee before leaving for work. When I got in my car I noticed the pharmacy bag on the passenger floor. I did some quick equations. SHIT! I hope it's not to late. I grabbed the bag and ran into the house, washing down the pill with water.

Driving to work my pussy started leaking semen, How could I be so stupid? I buy the pill with just enough time to take it, but no you go off and let Ronnie cum in you three more times. Girl you better pray that pill works.

I kept myself busy all morning trying not to think about it. I kept myself busy working on the paperwork. At 11:00 o'clock my phone rang, "Hello, Mrs. Rhodes speaking."

"Mrs. Rhodes, this is Leonard we met the other night."

"I'm sorry leonard, I don't remember meeting you."

"Mile marker 322."

"Okay it's coming back to me, were you the one that pulled me over?"

"No, I took a break with you."

"What can I do for you Leonard?"

"You can meet me for lunch."

"Leonard, I can't I'm really busy."

"I'll be at the club around the corner from where you work around 2:00."

"Yes I know the one, but my husband is back and I'm really busy."

"Anytime, anywhere," was all he said before hanging up.

I couldn't think straight the next couple of hours or so. It all rushed back to me, stupid slut what did you do? You told him that, Whore!

I tried to concentrate on my paperwork, it was no use. At 1:00 o'clock Ronnie reported to work. Watching him strut around like a peacock on the security monitors for half an hour I couldn't take it anymore, I took a quick walk around the store.

On the way back to my office I ran to the ladies room so I would be seen and went into a stall.

Looking down seeing all the semen that had leaked into the crotch of my panties, I decide to fake sickness. I removed my panties and tossed them in the trash before I went back to my office.

Stopping at my assistant's desk I informed her I would be leaving for the day ill.

I walked to my car and proceded to drive home. I ended up at the club, parking my car in the back alley. I walked in and looked around it was fairly dark so I went to the bar, "What can I do for you Miss?"

"I'm supposed to meet a friend of mine, Leonard."

"He's down in the corner booth Miss."

"Thank you," I walked toward the corner swaying my hips.

I got there, "Hi Leonard."

"Mrs. Rhodes so glad you could make it," Leonard stood up. "Sit, please."

"Thank you, he's so polite always gives a lady the proper treatment," Leonard sat back down smiling.

"Mrs. Rhodes this is Tyrone, Tyrone this is Mrs. Rhodes."

"Pleasure to meet you."

"Pleasures all mine Mrs. Rhodes."

"Tyrone what do you do?"

"I'm a movie producer."

"Really, how do you know Leonard?"

"He sent me some video footage, I took one look and had to see for myself."

"So, he's like a talent scout?"

"No, possible investor, he wants to make some money to retire early."

"What kind of movies do you produce?"

"Porn mostly."

"Is there a big market for that?"

"Huge, it's everywhere."

"Really, I had no idea."

"Interracial is booming right now."

"Interracial?" I said playing stupid.

"White women, black men," I smiled. "Will you excuse me I have to make an important call."

"Sure, take your time," Tyrone left.

I was sitting there when Leonard's hand fell to my thigh. I looked as my thighs opened and Leonard's hand snuck up my skirt. I felt Leonard strum my clit a couple of times before inserting his finger in my pussy.

I started flexing my hips to get deeper penatration, "Mrs. Rhodes where are your panties?"

"Ruined," I kissed Leonard.

"How did you ruin your panties?"

"Ronnie."

"Did he tear them off to fuck you?"

"ohhh, no."

"How did he ruin them Mrs Rhodes?"

"He fucked me."

"Did he forget to remove them first?"

"Ahhhh, no."

"Then how did he ruin them Mrs. Rhodes?"

"Ohhhh, I didn't make him wear a condom, he came in me."

"He came in you and ruined your panties?"

"Three times all leaked out, ruined panties."

"Why did you let him cum in you three times?"

"Ahhh, to impregnate me."

"You want to have a black baby?"

"Ahhhhhhh, no."

"Have you ever heard of birth control?"

"Yesssss."

"Why don't you use any?"

"Stupid."

"I don't believe that, tell me the truth."

"Excitement got the best of me."

"Are you excited now Mrs. Rhodes?"

"Yesssss."

"Can you prove it Mrs. Rhodes?" I unzipped my skirt and slid it off, putting it in the booth.

"I'm not satisfied, Mrs. Rhodes."

I reached over and unzipped Leonard's pants. Reaching in I found his cock fully erect. I pulled it out and straddled his lap. Facing him I gave him a kiss stroking his cock. I guided his cock to my honey pot and impaled myself on it, "Mrs. Rhodes I'm not wearing a condom."

"Excited, don't care."

"I'm gonna cum in you"

"To far gone, don't care."

"Mrs. Rhodes turn around," I lifted my pussy off his cock and turned around impaling myself on his cock again. Seeing Tyrone had returned with a mini cam.

Tyrone started asking questions, "Mrs. Rhodes what are you doing?"

"Fucking."

"Mrs." I flashed my ring at the camera, "Is Leonard your husband?"

"Noooo."

"Are you on birth control?"

"Noooo."

"Is he wearing a condom?"

"No."

"Mrs Rhodes what are you risking?"

"Pregnancy."

"Is it worth the risk?"

"Ohhhhhh, yeahhhhh."

"When did you find you liked fucking in public?"

"Friday, ahhhh."

"How many times have you been fucked in public?"

"Tennnnn."

"All with Leonard?"

"Noooo."

"How many different men?

"Fourrrrr."

"Did any of them wear a condom?"

"Noooooooooooo."

"Where did they cum Mrs. Rhodes?"

"In meeee."

"What if you get pregnant?"

"Might be alreadyyyy."

"Any chance your husband might have impregnated you?"

"Noooo."

"Why not?"

"Ohhhh, he was out of town."

"When might this blessed event have occurred?"

"Over the weekend, ahhhh."

"Why over the weekend?"

"I wassss fertile."

"Fertile and you fucked 10 times?"

"Ahhhhhh, outside, Thirty all together."

"Where else?"

"My husbandssss bed."

"Did you ever think of taking the morning after pill?"

"Yessssss."

"Did you take it."

"Toooooo late."

"You took it to late, Why?"

"Fucking."

Leonard's cock started to swell and I posted faster, "What's happening Mrs. Rhodes?"

"He's gonna cummmmm."

"Where?"

"In meeeee."

I felt the first pulse of Leonard's cock and planted it deep in my pussy, I gyrating my hips. My orgasm hit when Leonard started cumming, "Ahhhh, baby that's it, Ohhhhh, so good."

"What's happening Mrs. Rhodes?"

"He's injecting his potent black baby seed in my fertile white pussy."

"What are your thoughts about that?"

"Euphoria."

I climbed off of Leonard's cock and sat down next to him, breathing heavy, "How do you feel Mrs. Rhodes?"

"Ecstatic," I picked up my skirt, "Excuse me a sec," Leonard stood.

I slid to the edge of the booth and stood up. Bending at the waist so Tyrone could get a shot of my ass, I stepped into my skirt. Pulling it up and zipping it back in place, "Gentlemen I must go back to work, nice to meet you Tyrone."

"How do I get in touch with you?"

"Why?"

"I have to show this to a couple of people, I think you could be the next star of interracial porn."

I grabbed a business card, handing it to Tyrone, "I'll think about it."

I walked out to my car and just sat in it, you stupid whore? aren't you tired of being used. Feeling the semen leaking out of my pussy. What if the pill doesn't work? What are you going to do? I slumped on the wheel and started to cry.

I must have cried for a half hour before I was startled back to reality with a knock on the window, "Miss Ali, are you okay?"

I wiped the tears from my eyes before rolling down my window, "Ty, yes I'm fine."

"Maybe you should see a doctor if you keep fainting like that."

"A lot of thinking to do Ty, thanks for caring."

"That's okay Miss Ali, I don't like to see people hurting."

"Your a kind man."

"I do what I can."

"Did you have fun the other night?"

"Yes Miss Ali, I had a blast."

I looked down at Ty's crotch, "Do you want to do it again?"

"I would like that very much, When?"

"How about now?" Ty started walking around the car as I slid my skirt to the floor.

Ty got in and and shut the door, I grabbed his head and planted a kiss. I unzipped his pants and he slid them down. I reached down finding his cock already erect. I swung my leg over his and impaled myself on his cock,"Miss Ali I..."

"Don't say it, it's okay," I started posting on his cock kissing him. Soon his tongue had started a wrestling match with mine. Ty and I soon had a rhythm going. I was getting excited pleasuring Ty, he was so gentle and kind.

After about 20 minutes I felt Ty's cock start to swell, I posted until I felt the first pulse. I dropped my hips and gyrated until I felt him explode deep in my pussy, "Ty that's what I needed, that feels so good, Ohhhh," Ty seemed to cum forever.