Alien Abduction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was so much of it, I thought she would never stop cumming, as she flooded my insides.

My legs began to shake and then they started wobbling, as Salina withdrew her dick from my ass; but she was still cumming. Even after she had pulled out, I could feel her warm sticky semen, splashing across my ass cheeks. My legs gave out under me and I dropped to the floor, with Allanah's cock still lodged in my throat, pouring cum directly into my stomach.

When Allanah finally pulled back, she stumbled, losing her balance but quickly stopping herself from falling. A trail of her cum leaked from the corner of my mouth, as I stayed there on my hands and knees, between Allanah and the Queen.

"I am quite satisfied," Salina said, sounding exhausted.

I looked over my shoulder and watched, as she stepped back and sat down on her throne. She wiped the sweat from her forehead and smiled, crossing her legs and leaning back.

"Allanah, you have done well. This specimen truly was perfect...how soon can we begin the invasion of Earth?"

"Immediately, if you wish it, my Queen!"

"Excellent," laughed Salina.

"Begin making preparations. Bring only the young, men and women in the same age range as Tyler here. Bring an equal number of male and female; reproducing is just as important to me, as satisfying mine and my people's sexual desires."

"It shall be done, Your Majesty," Erika said.

Salina now looked back to me and Allanah and brushed a strand of brown hair from her face again. "And Allanah...for your excellent work, I have a reward for you."

"Your majesty?"

"Since it was you, who brought the first slave here, yourself...you may keep him as your personal slave."

Allanah and I were both equally surprised by this. I guess we had all assumed, that the Queen would be keeping me for herself. That probably was true at the beginning but, she must have decided against it at some point. Allanah was more than thrilled by this news though and she graciously thanked the Queen, before helping me to my feet and pulling me back from the throne. After we both bowed before Salina, Allanah took me by the arm and led me from the room.

I have to say, I was pretty satisfied with Salina's decision, to let Allanah keep me. As beautiful as the Queen was...Allanah was the one who had started all of this. I had actually become fond of her and I really didn't want to be separated from her. I would happily serve Allanah, as her own personal sex slave, if that was really what she wanted of me.

As Allanah took me back to her quarters, the Queen's military began to mobilize its troops and prepare for the journey to Earth. Soon my homeworld would be invaded and many men and women like myself would be brought to this planet.

I had literally sold out my entire race. That felt kind of weird to think about but thankfully, I didn't have much of a chance to think about it. Not with the amount of time that I was going to spend, sucking Allanah's cock and getting fucked in the ass by both her and her friends.

12