Alien Sensations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,938 Followers

Tuvie was apparently getting into it as well. Jaan felt the buzz in her head and remotely realized Tuvie was sending off really strong pheromones. Jaan began to kiss back, trying to force her tongue into the alien's mouth, but the Volluskan was not about to let up and relinquish the initiative. Tuvie's hands slipped up, over her hips and gripped the thin t-shirt. She pulled it over Jaan's head, waiting until the material was pushed against their chins to break the kiss. Jaan did not see what she did with the shirt. As soon as it was over her head, even before her hair fell back into place Tuvie's lips were at the nape of her neck. Sucking, licking and occasionally nipping the soft skin. Jaan's mind was clouded with lust, a need so strong she thought it would blast her mind. Every sensation seemed to be unbearable and she found herself frantically humping against Tuvie's tummy.

Tuvie rolled over suddenly and Jaan found herself lying on her back with the alien's weight upon her. Tuvie's hands slipped inside her panties and peeled them down her legs as she knee walked back off the bed. Jaan was surprised to feel how wet she was and at the shockingly strong aroma of her arousal. Tuvie held the damp garment up to her nose and inhaled deeply. When she tossed the panties aside her eyes were burning with an unholy flame.

She caught each of Jaan's ankles and dragged her to the edge of the bed. She then knelt, but still held Jaan's legs aloft. Tuvie smiled at her and then kissed Jaan's ankle just below the bone. She kissed her way down the inside of Jaan's leg, leaving a trail of fire that sent the small human into convulsions. Jaan could not seem to control her body, she jerked and twisted with each caress. Every sense she had was in overdrive now and her skin felt like it was hyper sensitive. In a detached way she realized it had to be the pheromones. She knew this kind of raw sexuality was just not possible with someone she barely even knew. When Tuvie's tongue made contact with her inner thigh Jaan shrieked. She could see now where a woman would go to bed with a male of this race, consequences be damned, she was thrumming with need.

She managed to open her eyes and look up just in time to see Tuvie's face descend to her pussy. The first contact of Tuvie's tongue on her slick lips tore a shuddering moan from Jaan that was unlike any sound she had ever made before. She felt Tuvie's tongue glide down her lips and back up, not pressing between them, but teasing them. Jaan clenched the bedspread tightly in her hands and chewed on her lower lip. That tongue was driving her insane. It was soft but rough, slippery and yet sticky and seemed to know exactly where to dart to next to provoke the most response. When Tuvie slipped it between her lips to caress her inner folds Jaan felt an orgasm rip through her.

White-hot sparks shot off in her brain as the contractions sent waves of pleasure through her small body. She cried out again and again, the sounds reverberating around the small cube and mixing until it sounded like a heavenly chorus. Throughout the whole thing Tuvie's tongue never ceased it's ministrations. Jaan came back to earth to find her body still thrumming with energy and Tuvie's tongue still driving her to distraction.

In the next minute Jaan was able to think a little more clearly. The orgasm was shocking in many ways. First and foremost was that it had hit her with practically no warning. She had always had trouble achieving climax and there was a long build up to it usually. Often she would hang on the edge for so long she would give up on it, the experience becoming more like work than pleasure. On top of it's sudden onset the violence of the damn breaking was outside her experience. No previous orgasm had ever felt so good that it demanded she cry out, but this one had. The most curious thing was the aftermath. Jaan was not multi orgasmic. When she did achieve one it was followed by a delicious relaxation and drowsiness. She had never even been tempted to continue with her vibe after one and none of the men she had slept with had ever made it to one, much less past that.

This was totally different. Even now she was loosing the battle to keep her mind free of the pervading lust she felt. The orgasm had not diminished it in the least, if anything it had fed the desire she felt. That incredible tongue probing the entrance to her body snapped her mind away from the more coherent thoughts. Jaan groaned when Tuvie thrust her tongue deeply into the human's tight channel. She felt again the strange sense that it was impossibly long and moved in ways that were inexplicable. Here, in her most intimate of places it seemed to be a living thing, totally removed from the owner and totally capable of touching every part of her being.

A second orgasm tore through her body with as little preamble as the first. Raw waves of pleasure pulsed outward from her center and deluged her mind with shattering power. Jaan found herself transported to some otherworldly realm on the waves, following their whim without protest. Her mind seemed to fracture, flying off in several directions at once, leaving her barely conscious of her surroundings. When the pieces returned and she was able to make sense of things she found herself still moaning and not one bit less aroused. Tuvie's tongue was still wiggling inside of her and Jaan quickly found her arousal level going through the roof again.

Tuvie ceased what she was doing and raised herself up on her knees. She looked down at Jaan and then meaningfully down her body. Jaan followed Tuvie's eyes to see the sex toy bobbing between her legs. She became aware of an aching gulf between her legs, one that cried out to be filled. She wanted that cock, no wanted was too tame a word; she desperately needed to be filled. At that moment anything would have been acceptable, the need was so great that no consequence could possibly matter. Her whole world was the here and now and she needed to be fucked like she had never needed anything before in her life.

"Please," she gasped.

The big alien smiled crookedly and reached down with her left hand to gently spread Jaan's slick lips. With her right she grasped the toy and lined the tip up with Jaan's entrance and then thrust forward. Jaan was very wet and ready, but the cock was so wide and so strangely shaped that it took a few more thrusts before it sank all the way into her tight pussy.

"Ohhhh...God!" Jaan moaned. This was heaven. Nothing should feel this good. Jaan seemed to be able to feel every ridge and bump on the toy. It was so good, but it wasn't enough. She needed more. Her pussy was crying out for more.

Jaan began to rock her hips, forcing herself against Tuvie's pelvis. Each little movement made the toy inside her shift and it sent sparks of pleasure into her system. Still it wasn't enough.

"Oh God, Please, I'm on fire," she gasped.

"Please what?" Tuvie purred.

"Fuck me...Please"

Tuvie laughed musically and jogged her hips once causing Jaan to gasp. She held very still after that and eyed the small woman spread out before her. She was so small and delicate. Tuvie really wanted nothing more than to fuck her till she passed out, but she held back. She was not as susceptible to her own pheromones as the human obviously was and unlike so many of her race, she did care about her partner. Damn, this is one hot woman, she thought. Her tight little body was covered in a sheen of sweat and her tiny nipples were standing at attention. Her legs were splayed wide and Tuvie marveled at the light blonde fuzz that covered her mound. Delicate pink lips were spread wide around the toy and Tuvie was impressed that such a small woman had taken the big cock without any sign of pain. She gently touched the soft pubic curls and was about to withdraw when Jaan's eyes fluttered open. Her face was masked with lust and her eyes seemed feverish.

"Fuck me," she hissed.

"Babe, I want to tear you up, but I don't know. You are so small and I get pretty wild. If you ask again I am going to loose control, so back off now or prepare to get it like you have never gotten it before,"

The soft voice and genuine concern in the tone seemed to cut through the raw lust. Jaan shook her head to clear it. She looked up and saw the concern on the alien's face and the indecision. Her rational mind, which seemed to have been paralyzed, suddenly came to life. Here, in this single moment, time seemed to slow. Her rational mind presented all of its arguments and they seemed utterly trivial.

"Don't stop," Jaan whispered. With those words she gave in to the lust she felt and damned the consequences.

"You asked for it," Tuvie said in a voice thick with desire. She leaned forward then and for a moment Jaan panicked as she found the world blotted out by Tuvie's titanic breasts. She felt the alien's big hands slide around her and suddenly the world was filled with motion she did not expect. A yelp was torn from her throat as Tuvie stood up, while holding Jaan tightly to her body. Jaan's weight pulled her down on the cock, driving it so deeply into her hot tunnel that she felt it hit the very depths. Her legs wound around Tuvie's waist automatically.

Tuvie turned and walked to the wall. With each step Jaan found herself making little barking noises as the big dildo moved within her. She had never been so thoroughly penetrated and even in her state of near blinding lust it caused a little thrill of fear about what was next. Tuvie stood near the wall and then leaned forward until her head was pressed against it. Jaan's shoulders and head also rested on the wall. Tuvie's hands slid to the little terran's hips and then she held Jaan very still.

"Put your hands on my shoulders" she grunted. Jaan tried to comply, but she could not reach over or around the domes of Tuvie's breasts.

"I can't," she panted. The words sounded wrong, breathless and throaty.

"On my arms then,"

Jaan managed to get her hands on Tuvie's biceps. The skin was still soft as silk, but she could feel the corded muscles underneath. The feeling of raw power in those arms sent a chill up her spine.

Tuvie planted her feet and then rocked her hips back. Her hands held Jaan firmly in place so that the toy slid out of her, dragging along her insides and producing sensations that were hard to describe. Before Jaan could really assimilate them Tuvie drove her hips forward. The initial force of that driving lunge pushed the air from Jaan's lungs. The toy was sliding back out before she managed to breath again and slammed back into her before she could speak. The ridges and nubs now caressed her inner walls in a very sensuous manner. The ridges seemed to be caressing her insides like tiny fingers. The driving rhythm Tuvie took up was fantastic and Jaan felt another monster orgasm begin.

The dildo crashed into her again and again with a power that was unreal and a tempo that exceeded anything she had ever imagined. Her inner muscles contracted onto it, trying to hold it inside as the over whelming bursts of pleasure shot to her brain. Jaan screamed out in ecstasy. She had never been a very vocal person in bed, but this orgasm would settle for nothing less than a scream. Her vocal pleasure seemed to drive Tuvie to even more exertion and the dildo became a blur as it sawed in and out. Jaan whimpered when her mind finally began to function again. The room was filled with the sounds of their lovemaking, the liquid squishing as the fat dildo drove into her and withdrew and the rhythmic slop of Tuvie's hips on the backs of Jaan's thighs. These sounds were soon eclipsed by her moans and the incoherent babbling that preceded another mind shattering orgasm.

After an eternity of pounding Jaan felt a slight change in the motion. She realized Tuvie was now pulling her hips in to meet the thrusts and then pushing her back again. With her back to the wall and her arms holding Tuvie's arms she was literally "swinging" back and forth in time to the thrusts. Jaan came again and again, quickly loosing count of the number of orgasms. Tuvie was like a machine, some kind of fantastic orgasm machine that seemed like it would never stop.

Sweat dripped from Jaan's ass to mingle with her juices on the floor beneath them. The muscles in her legs and arms were cramping. Countless orgasms had reduced her to a quivering mass of frayed nerve endings. Tuvie showed no sign of letting up and Jaan wondered if she might not just die this way. A twinge in her pussy announced the arrival of another orgasm and this one carried Jaan away on a red tide of pleasure into sweet oblivion. The last thing she remembered was a feral scream of pleasure that she could not imagine coming from her lips.

************

Jaan rose quietly and dressed. Tuvie was still sleeping and still wearing the harness and her shirt. Jaan listened to her steady breathing for a minute before quietly opening the hatch and leaving. She made a note of the cube number so she could find it again before moving off down the corridor. Walking was slightly difficult and Jaan realized she was using a shuffling gait that put less stress on her abused pussy. Jaan smiled when she realized the big alien had really fucked her till she walked bowlegged. She bumped into the large male Volluskan she had seen the night before. He leered at her and Jaan blushed profusely. She felt uneasy knowing that by now the entire station knew what had passed between her and Tuvie the night before. She dodged past the big male and headed for the lift, but her mind took her back to the cube the night before and the mind blowing sex. She had never experienced anything like it and now she had to deal with the ramifications of that wild night.

She found a lift and took it up towards the flight deck. The easiest thing would be to call it an aberration based on her loneliness or to write it off as the effect of the Volluskan pheromones. While she admitted that either explanation was a comfort she also acknowledged that neither was the truth. She was not sure she was ready to deal with the truth. The feelings were deep and jumbled, working through them would be difficult for her and she knew she had very little time. She would depart in two days or less and before then she would have to deal with it, or ignore it. The lift stopped and the hydraulics hissed as the door opened. The flight deck was huge, cavernous and filled with thousands of beings running here and there involved in the monumental task of loading and unloading over a dozen freighters.

Her ship, Artemis III, was in one of the two slips for FTL freighters. The second slip was empty. A station like Liberty did most of it's shipping in system, having two of the big FTL freighters at a time was a rarity. She dodged the blue suited longshoremen and red suited lift operators as she made her way through restricted zones towards her ship.

Jaan stopped at the small office of the harbormaster and checked on her ship. It was only half loaded, but the harried secretary assured her she would be ready to go by her departure time. She made her way up the long sloping ramp to the command cabin of her ship. Once she stepped through the hatch the great buzz of activity gave way to the silence of the cabin.

Jaan had spent the better part of her life in this small space and the suite of rooms behind it. On one wall there was the great padded command chair. Two large banks of displays sat silent and dark before it, dominated by the huge view screen. These banks of displays would not come alive until the ship was towed free of the station. Only when the large ion engines came online would the multitude of lights and indicators wink to life. On the other wall was the deeply padded Cryo-tank where she slept the long years of flight away. Next to that was the empty pedestal where a second couch could be installed. Some flyers had a second installed for emergencies, others so they could bring a mate along on the flight. Some even made a few extra creds on the side by transporting people illegally. No one ever checked the cockpits because flyers were notoriously temperamental and had a very strong union. In general it wasn't worth the aggravation unless the authorities were very sure and the need dire. Jaan had never had a passenger and saw no reason for a second couch. The odds were very good that she would not survive a malfunction of her primary chamber anyway.

Jaan walked past the chair and through the small hatchway into the other rooms. To the left was the small galley where she prepared her meals. To the right was the head, complete with bath and shower. Most ships did not come with such amenities, but she was Terran and so her living quarters were outfitted better than the average flyer's. Down the short hallway was her bedroom. Here a large bed dominated one wall, on the other was a large tri-d video entertainment unit. The back wall was shelves and wall units. On the shelves were her few possessions. Books, records, mementos from the various stations and worlds she had visited, an old guitar she had taught herself how to play and the rare photograph of her family and friends. A metal wardrobe and some built in drawers held her clothes. She sat heavily on the bed and in the brooding silence her thoughts seemed to come at random.

For the first time she realized she had very little to show for a life as long and varied as hers had been. She was rich of course, fabulously wealthy by any definition. The Authority paid each terran citizen a monthly stipend from the huge amount they earned in taxes and fees on trade. Jaan had been collecting hers for over a thousand years and had never spent a credit of it. She was so well paid as a flyer that she had never had too, in fact she banked most of her flight pay as well. Still, she had money but nothing real to show for it. She had always been good at saving, always for someday, for that time after she was done flying and wanted to settle down.

The small cabin seemed lonely and forlorn. Funny how I never saw it that way before, she thought. That line of thought took her back to Tuvie and last night. Just remembering sent her skin tingling. God, that was how a girl was supposed to feel after sex! she thought. There was more to it than that of course, there had been real feelings. Caring and concern, much less love had been completely absent from her other experiences. This had been so different, so much more powerful, and so entirely different from casual sex. She glanced around again and wondered if sharing it with someone would make the room seem less lonely. Could she do that? There was so much involved. Would Tuvie even be interested? So many questions with so few answers and so little time to plot the right course.

Jaan sat for over an hour debating the pros and cons of the action she contemplated. When she stood up her pretty face was set and determined. She opened the drawers and selected a few items, which she tossed into the small overnight bag she usually carried when she took a shore leave. She opened the wardrobe and selected a dress and the only pair of high heels that she owned. She put these in the bag too and put it over her shoulder, grabbing her small makeup bag and stuffing it into the overnight bag as well when she passed the head.

Once in the cockpit she traced her finger along the back of the command chair as she passed by it. The cockpit was silent, but not so brooding as when she entered. The second pedestal seemed forlorn and she stared at it as her hand lingered on the leather of the chair. She stopped in the hatch and looked back once.

Jaan made her way to the harbormaster's office again. When she explained what she wanted done he proved to be stubborn and intractable. She knew it was short notice, but it wasn't half the problem he made it out to be. When he became angry and flatly refused to accommodate her wishes, Jaan did something she had never done before. She took advantage of her rights as a Terran.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,938 Followers