Alien Sensations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god!" Jaan ejaculated. It was just divine. Sweeter than anything she had ever put in her mouth but with hints of salt and spice. There was also a subtle tang to the magic elixir that seemed to mimic the delicate musk she was inhaling. Jaan pressed her face back down against Tuvie's lips and forced her tongue deeply between the pouting lips, lapping up all the sweetness she found there. If she had known it tasted this good Jaan would have tried oral sex long before now, she simply could not get enough and her soft pink tongue thoroughly scoured the silken folds of Tuvie's pussy looking for more.

Tuvie was sighing happily and moaning occasionally. The voracious attack of her lover's tongue was unexpected, but oh so nice. When Jaan's finger accidentally slipped into her entrance Tuvie started. Jaan looked up and Tuvie had to smile. The small woman's face was glistening in the weak light, totally coated in Tuvie's juices. Tuvie lay back and closed her eyes and Jan's soft mouth returned to her dripping sex. The big Alien's hands began to roughly massage her aching tits, pinching the long nipples and rolling them between her fingers.

Jaan began to slowly move her finger in and out, but felt no resistance at all, she added a second finger and then a third, but still felt nothing. She wondered if Tuvie was feeling anything at all. She found herself wishing she had planned this better. She wanted to open the drawer to the nightstand and retrieve the big Volluskan toy, but she did not want to break the mood. She would damn sure feel that, Christ, it's as long as my arm! Jaan thought.

That random thought gave Jaan an idea. While she continued to lick and suck she curled a forth finger inside the others and pressed in. Again she met little resistance, but Tuvie's soft moan told her the big woman was at least feeling it now. Jaan pushed her thumb down into her palm and then pressed forward again, this time she met strong resistance from the ring of muscles at Tuvie's entrance. All four fingers were buried in the slick channel along with the tip of her thumb, but the wide part of her palm was stuck. Jaan moved her arm down, which slightly changed the angle and then pressed forward again. Tuvie groaned as the muscles gave and Jaan's hand disappeared into the alien's pussy up to the wrist. Jaan could feel the soft walls all around her hand and thrilled when the inner muscles spasmed. It was wet and hot, but also slippery and soft. Jaan experimentally pushed her hand deeper into the silken cavern and found that there was plenty of room. Tuvie was moaning now and Jaan's tongue scrapped across something that had not been there before. She pulled back to find the alien's clit had become engorged and slid out past its hood. It was nearly two inches long and very fat, with a fluted head and was coated in her juices. Jaan slipped her mouth over it and tightly closed her lips at the base.

She rolled her tongue around the sensitive organ, cleaning off all of Tuvie's sweet juices. From the steady stream of moans the big alien was making Jaan knew she was doing the right thing and continued to swipe her tongue over it long after all traces of flavor were gone. While she was doing this she had been pressing deeper into the big woman's tunnel. It felt to Jaan like her whole arm was sheathed in soft, heated silk. Jaan opened her hand, spreading her fingers as wide as she could in the tight confines of Tuvie's tunnel.

Tuvie's body began to spasm and the big woman's hips started to buck and roll. Jaan tried to hang on, but it became harder and harder as Tuvie's thrashing became more and more violent. Jaan spread her fingers wider and Tuvie issued a sharp barking noise and began to speak in a language Jaan did not understand. She felt the silken sheath contract violently upon her arm and Tuvie howled in ecstasy. Jaan rode out the storm until the big woman relaxed and sighed deeply. She released Tuvie's clit and removed her arm carefully from the alien's pussy. Jaan was surprised to see her arm was wet and shiny all the way up to her elbow.

"Are you sure this was your first time?" Tuvie asked quietly, drawing Jaan's attention from her arm to the alien's face.

"Yes,"

"MMMMMM, then you're a natural,"

"I am just happy you came," Jaan said with a smile.

Tuvie laughed and sat up. She pulled Jaan to her and they kissed deeply. When the kiss broke they looked deeply into one another's eyes. No words were exchanged for a long time, but much passed between them in that long silence.

Tuvie released Jaan and stood. She stretched languidly and opened the bottom drawer to the nightstand. Jaan's eyes lit up when she removed the purple bundle and held it before her.

"I think now it's time for an encore," Tuvie said grinning crookedly. Jaan felt her pulse quicken and nodded.

****

Jaan woke and stretched like a cat. Her muscles ached and her pussy was sore, but it was a delicious kind of sore. Never in her life had she ever been so refreshed after a night's sleep. Tuvie moaned softly in her sleep and then tossed an arm around Jaan's waist and pulled her closer. As nice as it felt Jaan gently disengaged herself and rose. She dressed quickly and then roused Tuvie.

The alien sat up, allowing her huge breasts to bounce gently on her chest. The sight sent Jaan's mouth to watering and pulse racing. She had to resist the temptation to just go after them again.

"Good Morning," Jaan said.

"If you say so,"

"What's wrong?"

"You're leaving today. And we won't even have time for a goodbye fuck," Tuvie said with a petulant little frown.

"Well, if you hadn't decided to see if you could make me pass out again last night we might have woken up earlier" Jaan said with a mock frown.

"Was worth it," Tuvie observed.

"Get up and get dressed, you can at least come with me to see me off. I know your're heading out for Daggerhelm today aren't you?" Jaan said with a smile.

"Yes," She sighed and rose. It took only a few minutes for Tuvie to pack all her things. Jaan noted that her lover had even less to show for her years wandering through space then she did. They stopped off and Jaan changed into her flight jumper and jacket before packing her bag. She noticed the papers had been delivered and covertly slipped them into her jacket pocket while Tuvie was admiring the room. From there they made their way to the hanger deck. It was a hive of activity, even this early. Jaan noticed that a second FTL ship was berthed next to Artemis III.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye," Tuvie said. Jaan noted a trace of regret in her voice or at least she hoped she did.

"Come see my ship. You don't have to board your flight just yet," Jaan said. Tuvie nodded and followed her. When they reached the guard Jaan had expected to have trouble getting Tuvie into the restricted area. Apparently the commotion she had caused with the harbormaster was known and the guard passed them through without even asking for ID.

Once in the silence of the great shop's control room Tuvie looked around. She seemed disinterested until her eyes fell upon the glittering new Cryo-couch. Jaan had not seen it yet, but she knew it was larger than hers by a good bit. Tuvie turned and stared hard at her.

"What do you think?" Jaan said innocently.

"That couch is new. And it's hella big for you. What's going on?" Tuvie said. Her eyes flashed and she was either very excited or very mad. Jaan wasn't sure which. She had a lump in her throat and she knew it was now or never. Rather than speak Jaan just reached into her pocket and handed Tuvie the papers.

"What's this then?" Tuvie asked. When it became obvious Jaan wasn't going to answer Tuvie opened them and began reading. She looked up finally with a look in her face that was indescribable.

"Is this some kind of cruel joke?" she said at last.

"No," Jaan said quietly. Something in the alien woman's tone frightened her.

"Are you seriously asking me to consent to this?" Tuvie nearly snarled.

"If you wish," Jaan said defensively. She had no idea what was happening, none of her dreams of this scenario had included such anger.

"I am no one's slave!" Tuvie said and started to rip the papers apart.

"No! Wait! It's not what you think!" Jaan shouted. Something in her tone stopped the big alien from tearing the papers up.

"What is it then?" Tuvie said menacingly.

"It's a spousal agreement! Not a voluntary servitude contract," Jaan said. The hurt was evident in her voice and it seemed to make more difference than the words.

"Spousal agreement?"

"Yes. I was asking you to marry me," Jaan said in an utterly defeated voice. She didn't understand how things could have gone so wrong. This was totally outside of any reaction she had imagined.

"I can't marry you, we are both women," Tuvie said, still suspicious, but her voice had softened perceptibly. Jaan was dumbfounded until she remembered that she was dealing with another race, another culture.

"Under Terran law any two people can enter into a spousal arrangement. We haven't had laws barring same sex marriages for thousands of years," Jaan explained. Tuvie looked at her very quizzically and then cocked her head to one side.

"So you are asking me to marry you?"

"Well, not technically. The Authority is very Xenophobic. None of the state religions recognizes marriages of human and alien,"

"Don't play with words, you are asking me to marry you are you not?"

"Yes," Jaan said. She hung her head and felt the tears starting to well in her eyes. Nothing had gone right, she had made a mess of everything.

"You wear the dress," Tuvie said quietly.

"Pardon me?' Jaan said looking up.

"You wear the dress," the big alien said with a smile.

Jaan felt so happy she thought her heart would burst from her chest. She jumped into Tuvie's arms and the Volluskan picked her up and held her tightly. They kissed passionately and Jaan felt the big woman's hands cup her ass. With a lot of regret she gently disengaged herself.

"No time for that, we have to get up to the admin offices,"

"Why?" Tuvie asked.

"You have to sign those in front of a witness,"

"Do you have a dress already?"

Jaan laughed. She was only now realizing how "traditional" Tuvie had been raised. They had a lot in common, but she realized they also had a great deal to learn from and about each other.

"The ceremony isn't necessary. We can just sign the papers and it's done,"

"No,"

"What?"

"If I am getting married then we are having the ceremony,"

"All right, we will have a ceremony after we deliver this load, is that all right?"

"Yes, but you wear the dress,"

"All right, I'll get a wedding dress," Jaan laughed as she held her hands up in mock surrender.

*****

"Delta-five-niner, you are cleared to begin preflight," the bored voice crackled over the intercom.

"Roger Liberty, initiating preflight," Jaan replied in a businesslike voice. She punched in the intricate series of buttons that brought the big ion engines online. Jaan looked over her shoulder when the door that separated the pilot's compartment from her living quarters slid open. Her mouth hung open and she had to blink hard to make sure she wasn't seeing things. The big alien was stripped naked and approaching her. Well naked wasn't quite right, Jaan thought. She did have on a thick pair of grav boots and she was wearing her harness, with the strange Vulrith toy attached. The grav boots caused her to smile. It was true that you could kill the gravity in an FTL ship, but unlike the in system freighters they were equipped with artificial gravity generators.

She turned her attention reluctantly back to the screen and controls. Moving a big ship like this one took a lot of concentration. The green lights were showing on all eight of the ion engines when she felt Tuvie lean on the back of the command chair.

"What's with the boots?" Jaan asked without turning around.

The alien's big hands dropped to her shoulders and began to deeply massage.

"Mmmmmmm," Jaan sighed and leaned forward slightly. Her eyes closed tightly and she shivered, Tuvie's hands felt so good and Jaan had not taken the neural blocker today.

"Delta-five-niner, you're drifting, correct to One-four-five degrees, over" the voice jerked her head back to the ships controls. She quickly adjusted the ships course with her lateral thrusters.

"Correction to One-four-five, over" Jaan called. Her voice sounded a little tight in her ears.

"Roger,"

Tuvie had been leaning over the chair and studying the control panel. Jaan could feel her heavy breasts on the back of her head.

"What does this button do?" the asked pointing at a red button under a plastic guard.

"It kills the arti-grav," Jaan said distractedly. On her screen three tugs were coming up and this was the most delicate part of leaving a station. Her mind was filled with vector numbers, course and speed corrections and other data the screens were displaying. If she had not been she might have seen the mischievous smile that crossed Tuvie's face.

"Five-niner, we have three tugs moving to docking positions, do you have them?"

"Roger, Liberty, three on manual,"

Tuvie's hands returned to the chair and Jaan gave her a look when she popped open the safety belt, but Tuvie merely disengaged the safety belt from around Jaan's shoulders and waist.

"What the hell?"

Tuvie only grinned and with surprising speed flipped up the cover and killed the grav generators. Jaan grabbed the emergency bar that ran along the front of the control panel. She heard the solid thudding sound of Tuvie's boot magnets activating and snapping her back to the deck. Jaan's body floated upwards until she was almost perpendicular to the deck.

"Five-niner, how bout that uplink?"

Jaan reached across the console to key the auto uplink to the tugs. Tuvie meanwhile was busy removing Jaan's boots. She had no time to argue, the uplinks were being established and each required a manual code on her part to send the information. She was typing out the last one with one hand when she felt her socks coming off.

"Are you out of your mind?" she said looking back over her shoulder. Tuvie merely smiled and then reached under Jaan's body and slowly unzipped the front of her jumper. Jaan's angry words were cut off by the radio.

"Delta-five-niner, this is Orion-three uplink established, can you confirm? Over,"

"R..roger, Orion, uplink established at twenty-four-thirty- seven and twenty-six seconds," Jaan stammered.

"Roger five-niner, prepare to go over to inertial guidance,"

"Roger," Jaan replied. Tuvie had her jumper unzipped fully and was tugging it down her body. Jaan tried to stop her, but Tuvie had all the advantage. When it came off one arm Jaan refused to let go of the rail with her other, but Tuvie started to tickle her and Jaan had no choice but to let go. After that she tried holding her thighs tightly together but in no time her jumper was floating in the cabin with her boots, socks and panties.

Jaan was holding onto the rail with both hands now and Tuvie pried her legs apart. Jaan gave up then.

"Wait a moment," she said and then reached back and felt around the chair. She found the button on the armrest and depressed it. She heard the hydraulics hiss as the arms folded in and the back collapsed. The chair sank into the floor and a metal grate slid home over the hole.

"Thank you, love" Tuvie said happily.

"I am going to get you for this," Jaan said.

"Oh, I expect you to. In fact, I will be gravely disappointed if you don't" Tuvie replied with a good natured chuckle.

Jaan felt her lower body inclined and then felt the soft skin of Tuvie's cheeks on her thighs. When the alien's wickedly delightful tongue began to play over her lips Jaan gasped and almost lost her hold on the railing.

"Five-niner, can you bring the number one engine online and channel power, you're a bit over weight, over"

Jaan reached out with a shaking hand and pressed the auto ignite on number one. The light flared red, then blinking yellow and finally green. Tuvie's tongue and the strong pheromones were driving her mad and she had great difficulty in dispersing the power to the tugs. Once it was done she keyed the mike to respond. At that exact moment Tuvie thrust her tongue deep into Jaan's seething pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh," Jaan moaned into the open mike.

"Can you repeat five-niner? Your message was garbled,"

"Power rerouted," Jan managed to sound normal, but cast a dirty look over her shoulder at the big alien. Tuvie stopped what she was doing and grinned. She lowered Jaan's body and began inserting the many tentacles of the toy. Jaan tried to twist and squirm away, but she knew before she started it was no use.

"Roger five-niner, we will be leaving the station's field in fifteen ticks on my mark. Three, two, one, mark,"

"Mark," Jaan breathed into the mike.

Now that they were totally in the care of the tugs she could relax. She started to say something, but Tuvie activated the toy then. The tentacles began to stiffen inside Jaan and then started to move. The sensation was unbelievable, like fifteen miniature cocks all fucking her at once. Sliding, moving, pressing against her interior walls.

"Oh My God!"

"Changing our tune now aren't we?" Tuvie called.

Jaan was past answering, the multitude of motions insider her body, coupled with the strong pheromones Tuvie was putting out now had driven rational thought from her mind. She could only ride the wave of sensation that was sweeping her along now. Tuvie's large finger pressed against her anus, not trying to seek entry, but rubbing in a circular motion that seemed a counter point to the wild wiggling in her soaked pussy. Jaan gasped and panted, like a fish out of water she was forced to take in great gulps of air.

How long that went on Jaan could not tell but after some indeterminable period of time Tuvie spoke.

"Ready for the surprise?"

Jaan could not answer but she felt the strange things inside her begin to stiffen and twine about each other. In an instant they had become a long and very wide dildo. Interlocked, as they were the tentacles created a strange, convoluted exterior. Jaan could feel it inside of her and realized it would be like the first toy, not even and smooth, but deliciously uneven as it moved in and out of her.

Tuvie slowly drew back and Jaan thrilled to feel her muscles trying to hold onto the uneven toy as it slid out. Tuvie pushed it back in slowly and Jaan could feel every ripple on the surface. She groaned as Tuvie withdrew and thrust back with more power.

"Too much?" the big alien asked.

"No, just go easy," Jaan said between clenched teeth.

Tuvie seemed to understand and for a while her steady motion was as gentle as Jaan could have wished. As her body adjusted and her desire rose Tuvie's thrusts became stronger and she began to add a rolling motion of her hips to the rhythm. Jaan was in heaven. The flow of sensation was so strong and what's more it just felt right, like she had been born to be here, in this moment, with this woman. She gave herself to it completely and found a level of bliss that was far beyond even the most powerful orgasm could bring on it's own.

As the big alien began to really drive into her Jaan felt her inner muscled clamp down on the toy inside her. That was the first indication of a powerful climax that rocked her small frame. The world seemed to shudder with the force of it.

"Delta-Five-niner, do you read?" the voice called. Jaan haltingly reached for the mike, she wondered how long the tug had been calling.

"Five-niner, over" she managed in a husky whisper.

"Are you a go to switch over to internal guidance?"

Jaan panicked. The shuddering she had felt had not been a part of her orgasm, but had been the ship crossing out of the station's gravity field. Now the tugs were ready to turn her over to her own guidance and she hadn't even warmed up the computer. She released the safety bar and her hands flew over the control panel. Tuvie seemed oblivious, but she tightened her grip on the little human's hips, which allowed Jaan to use both hands on the controls. What she did not do was stop driving the wicked cock into Jaan with more and more powerful thrusts.