Alien v Predator: Insemination Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unbeknownst to her, the cloaked Predator was actually standing right before her now, although she couldn't see him. She frantically angled her pulse rifle in every direction of the room, not realizing that the invisibly cloaked figure was an arms-length away from her even now.

Because of how sudden the new arrival was, Alicia hadn't even had time to zip up her dungarees. How fortuitous for the Predator. Slowly lowering himself down to his knees, the invisible Predator lowered his head down, observing Alicia's unconcealed treasure. Her panties were pulled off to the side, exposing the pink lips of her pussy. They were moistened due to her arousal and the stimulation that she had been causing herself. However, she hadn't yet brought herself to orgasm. The Predator saw this as his golden opportunity.

As Alicia's chest rose and fell in deep breaths while she continued to scan the room for the anonymous enemy, the Predator made his move. Still invisibly cloaked, he reached his clawed fingers up to her exposed pussy and without further delay, brushed two of his meaty fingers along the moistened outer lips of her pussy.

Alicia immediately jolted and her legs jerked up as she felt that something had made contact with her genitals. "What the fuck?!" she gasped out as she looked down between her legs but saw nothing and no one there. She pointed her gun around frantically, trying to single out who or whatever was there with her.

The Predator hesitated a moment before, once again, slipping his fingers inside her pussy folds and running them over her lips, harder this time. Alicia jerked her hips again at the contact, and this time, let out a moan of instinctive pleasure. This time, the Predator didn't hesitate but continued to sweep his fingers in a path along her soaked lips and even brushed across the nub of her clit as well.

Alicia sighed as pleasure ran through her body. She had no idea what the hell was going on. She didn't know if she was being fingered by a ghost right now or if she was simply going insane. Regardless, she felt a pulse run through her every time the invisible digits stroked against her sensitive pussy. This felt so much better than when she was fingering herself; the fact that she had no idea who or what was even stimulating her only heightened the feeling of pleasure.

The Predator hissed underneath his mask and stopped his rubbing all at once. He suddenly then took his meaty pointer finger and shoved it into her pussy up to the knuckle. Alicia moaned loudly, throwing her head back and bucking her hips upward into his finger as she simultaneously dropped her pulse rifle to the floor with a loud clang. The finger that was pressing into her pussy felt almost as thick as an average human penis. As the Predator began to glide his finger into and out of her glistening pussy, Alicia was rocking her hips in time with each push without a care for anything else. She had been denied her impending orgasm before and she just wanted to cum now desperately.

The Predator continued to finger her with his meaty pointer finger, relishing in the fact that this human female was reacting the way that he had hoped to his touch. He slid his finger in and out with slight squelches with each intake, while at the same time he brought the big finger nail of his thumb up to flick at her clit every time his finger was absorbed into her pussy.

Alicia was panting like a bitch in heat now, swaying her hips around on the chair as her pussy was worked toward orgasm by what seemed to be an invisible force. She reached her hands up to grope her own breasts beneath her marine uniform as her pussy was penetrated.

"Mmm, oh fuck yes, I'm gonna cum, keep going, whatever the fuck you are," she moaned nastily.

The Predator seemed to understand somehow, and fucked her with his finger faster. He also continued to work her clit and by this time added another finger to the mix as well. As she bucked up against his finger, he brought the finger of his other hand down to pull the band of her panties off to the side. He then used that finger to begin circling the rosebud of her asshole, tickling it in small circles as he fingered her pussy furiously.

As she felt her clit and asshole teased and her pussy penetrated by the invisible Predator's meaty finger, she finally reached her climax. She cried out loud, slammed her hips upward a few times as a shudder went through her body and her pussy began to lubricate the Predator's invading finger. As she squirted on his finger, he quickened his pace as her orgasm ripped through her, only releasing his finger from her soaking confines once she finally stopped bucking her hips.

Alicia let out a gasp of relief as she was brought to one of the most wonderful orgasms in a long time. As she was laying her head back on the chair, basking in the aftershock of an intense cum, she heard a slight crackling noise. The Predator deactivated his cloaking device and was now standing unobstructed right before her. As soon as she opened her eyes again and saw the new presence right before her, a jolt of newfound fear ran through her as she instinctively moved to grab her pulse rifle again.

The Predator hissed beneath his mask and raised his hands up to her as a sign that he meant no harm to her. Alicia looked at the hulking alien incredulously, first taking notice of his arsenal of weapons; his wristblade, boot-strapped knife, and shouldered ion cannon. Although dubious of his intentions, she realized that if the creature did intend harm for her, he would have a weapon drawn by now.

She then began to thoroughly take in the rest of the Predator's features; his muscled physique, his alien olive skin, the menacing hunter mask and trophy collection on his belt. The last thing that she was now taking notice of was his massive penis jutting from his groin, pushing aside the thin coverings that he wore at his waist. She blushed and her slit instinctively moistened as she took in the full view of his erection, rubbing her arms as she grew more aroused and frightened at seeing the alien member. It was dark olive colored like his leathery skin and had a thick, round head and running across all twelve inches of its surface were tiny bumps. On the inflamed head, a vicious globule of his precum dripped out and onto the cold floor.

"What the hell are you?" she gasped, taken aback by his inhuman appearance.

"Ugg...lee...moth-ther...fuck...err," the Predator suddenly said in garbled segments, the tone of his voice ragged and ominous. Alicia suddenly realized that the predator was mimicking what she herself had said earlier when she killed the three xenos.

The Predator approached her slowly, causing her to jolt slightly before he calmly raised his hands again to relax her. When he was standing right before her, he brought his hand close to her face, showing her the slimy trail of her pussy juice that clung to two of his fingers. He ran the clear fluid between his fingers experimentally as she looked up at him with her mouth agape. It sank in that this creature was the thing that had brought her to tremendous orgasm only moments ago while in its invisibility function.

She then turned her head upward and looked at this alien in a whole new light. Grinning, she said deviously, "Hmm, well I don't know what you are or what you're doing here, but you sure know how to use your fingers."

The Predator hissed, cocking his head at her. He lowered his hand down and pulled his coverings completely off to the side, giving her a clear view of his impressive erection. Her eyes bulged again as she was seeing it completely. She then turned back to him with a bigger grin.

"Someone has a big problem here don't they?" she giggled, pushing her pulse rifle off to the side as she slowly approached the huge alien. The Predator dutifully stood idle as she walked up to him. She reached her hand down and traced her thumb around the swollen olive head of his cock, twiddling the droplet of precum around in his fingers. The Predator vocalized the attention with a pleasurable growl.

"And I wasn't kidding when I said big problem," she continued, staring awestruck at the massive pillar of flesh.

She wrapped her hand around the thick shaft, amazed by the fact that her hand only barely encircled its width. Overcome with curiosity and a twinge of desire now, she began to gently stroke up and down the Predator's thick, pulsing shaft. He hissed beneath the mask as she went to work on him, having the pleasures that he had given her returned to him.

As she stroked his alien cock, she took in the feel of his rougher skin and the little ridges and bumps that encompassed much of the cock. She could only imagine those little details causing enhanced pleasure for whatever female that accepted this cock into her depths. She squeezed the shaft and rubbed it up and down its length, becoming increasingly captivated by the enticing cock. She began to wonder what it would feel like inside her pussy, how big it would feel, and how much pleasure it would bring her. Alien or no alien, this looked like an amazing cock to her and if the handiwork that he had done when he had fingered her was any indication of his skills, he was likely proficient in the art of mating as well.

Her lust-filled brain suddenly realized that she had to have this cock inside her pussy...and soon. It had been a year since she had had a good fuck and she really needed one now more than ever. After all, he had given her pleasure minutes before; it was only fair that he got his fair share.

She reluctantly pulled her hand away from his cock and smiled up at the masked alien male. "I think we can find somewhere to put this," she whispered. "Killing xenos is stressful work. Why don't we uh, release that stress...ugly motherfucker," she grinned.

The Predator said nothing but turned to look over at her as she seductively walked away from him, her ass swaying beneath her marine dungarees as she sauntered over to a table in the middle of the room. She placed her hands down on the table and bent over it, raising her bum into the air for his viewing pleasure. This pose would surely garner a response from any male, human, Predator or otherwise. She looked over her shoulder and grinned at him, patting her ass with her hand enticingly. The Predator approached her until he was standing right behind her.

The Predator hissed, unsheathing and brandishing his sharp wristblade by running a finger smoothly across its surface. Then, with lightning fast speed, he slashed two quick cuts, shredding away her standard marine dungarees from her upturned ass. The shredded pieces fell to the floor and the remnants of her pants slid down to her ankles. He retracted his wristblade and reached down, gripping a hold of her loose pants and ripping them from her legs with a forceful tug.

Alicia shivered and sighed both out of relief and the cold as a chill brushed over the skin of her bare legs and buttocks. She was now bent over the metal table without pants, the firm white globes of her ass sticking up proudly for her anonymous partner to view unobstructed. A white pair of athletic panties rested in the nook between her two buttocks, cloaking her privates from the Predator.

He clicked his fangs as he took in the fabulous view of his captive's bare rear end. He didn't know what compelled him to do so, but he had a sudden urge to grab a feel of those two beauties beckoning him over. He reached his clawed olive hands down and took a hold of each respective buttcheek, kneading on them and gently digging his nails into the flesh of each cheek experimentally. She closed hr eyes and sighed, reveling in the feeling.

He suddenly then hissed, ceasing his rubbing all at once. Alicia stood there bent over, wondering what had come over him. The Predator then took his strong hand and swung it across one of her cheeks, giving it a hard slap, leaving a red mark across the white globe.

Alicia yelped in surprise. The slap had left her left cheek red and stinging; she wondered if this creature had become angry with her for some reason. Instead, she was pleasantly surprised when a hand reached down and began sensually caressing the red mark that had been inflicted seconds before. She sucked in a breath as the Predator rubbed the sore spot and brought a claw down to tickle the swollen cheek in smooth circles. She sighed and cooed to herself as she realized that the movements were causing her to become more aroused as an electric thrill went through her. She unconsciously let out a sigh as he stroked her cheek.

He approached her and grabbed at her hips, pulling them back off the table slightly so that she would be pressing up against him. She had resolved at this point to let him move her where he wanted her. She then felt as his hardened olive erection slapped down on top of the crevice right above her anus. She jolted in shock and wiggled her hips against him as soon as she felt the hard penis resting in such close proximity to her privates.

The Predator brought his fingers down and grabbed a hold of the band of her panties. He slowly eased them off to the side, pulling the cloth material to the left so that, like a theater curtain, her intimate holes were gradually revealed to the eager alien male. Once her panties were completely pulled off to the side, resting on her left cheek, the Predator looked down, clicking his fangs appreciatively. He got in position behind her, aligning his hard alien manhood up to her reproductive hole.

The Predator reached down and made sure that her panties were securely pulled off to the side before grabbing a hold of both of her thighs with his strong hands. He pushed the bobbing olive head gently up against her pink lips, not penetrating her yet but getting the head nice and wet for its push. He then pushed the head higher up so that it was pressing against her clit, this caused her a jolt of pleasure and her swollen lips to relax a little bit more.

He braced his hands on her cheeks and pushed the head against the hole again firmly. It pressed against her lips with a slight wet squelch as the lips parted to accept the intruder beginning to sink into her depths. Finally, with a wet pop the thick head slid inside the warm human vagina with success. She grunted at first penetration as she felt this bulbous alien cockhead pushing aside her lips and sinking inside of her.

The Predator looked down at his organ sinking into the vagina of this human. The feeling of the moist, tight hole was delicious on his hardened penis. He saw that only an inch or two had been achieved, and that he still had another ten inches of hard pole to feed into this mating hole. He dug his claws into her thighs and continued pushing, his olive penis sliding inch after excruciating inch up into the squeezing hole of her pussy.

Alicia gasped as she felt just how thick and large this alien predator's penis really was and how her vagina was actually stretching to accommodate it inside her. She also felt the tiny buds along the sides of the shaft and how these brushed the inner walls of her vagina. Her walls clamped down on the thick alien intruder, massaging it, causing the Predator to hiss and let out a grunt in pleasure.

The Predator continued sliding inch after inch of olive penis up inside Alicia's vagina until finally stopping as only three inches remained on the outside. He looked down and saw ¾ of his penis fed up into her, her lips stretching around the shaft tightly. He didn't move at first, instead reveling in the feel of having his shaft nicely inside a warm, tight human pussy and giving Alicia the simple mercy of getting used to the shaft before he began to really pound her.

Alicia was still bent over and couldn't see any of this happening, but she felt every inch of the massive alien penis plugged up inside her. She wiggled her hips slightly, feeling the veiny, bumpy penis massage her inner walls, bringing her a ripple of pleasure. He was so much larger than her petite form and she seemed so fragile in comparison; however, she was taking all of what he had to offer like a champ.

Finally, experimentation cast aside, the Predator began to pummel her tight pussy, hissing and grunting his pleasure as he did. He pulled out completely until only the head and an inch were lodged inside her and then slammed in, sending his pillar completely up inside like a battering ram. She wailed and grunted in pain and wonderful pleasure as the alien Predator gripped her thighs, rutting into her bent over form with full force. "Oh oh oh, g- god damn!" she cried ecstatically as he slammed his thick alien cock into and out of her, in and out, over and over.

After only a few thrusts, the alien suddenly stopped and ripped his penis out of her quickly. Alicia yelped as the Predator grabbed her by the torso and turned her over on the metal table. He laid her down onto her back and pulled her by her legs toward him.

The alien gripped her ankles which were resting on the table and brought them upward so that she was lying on her back, her legs were sticking up in a 90-degree angle and her holes were on display before him at the edge of the table.

With her legs raised up and her swollen hole exposed to him again, the Predator pressed his cockhead up against her lips and pushed with all his might. He slid his entire length up inside her and she cried out in ecstasy as she was filled again. He didn't hesitate this time and began thrusting like an animal into and out of her, this new position allowing him to achieve deeper penetration with her legs raised up.

The Predator grunted and groaned, gripping her raised legs with each of his hands and shoved his penis in and out, the giant thrusts sliding her up and down the table. His heavy olive testicles swung back and forth and slapped against her asshole and buttcheeks with every push forward.

Alicia gasped with each inward penetration, feeling how her tight slit had stretched out to wrap around the intruding penis like a glove. Her blond hair whipped back and forth on the table and she began to sigh and grunt as she was rocked back and forth on the table with each jarring thrust. Soon enough, she found herself rocking her pelvis in time for each glide forward that the predator took. Soon after, she started moaning even louder with every thrust, fully giving into the pleasure that this bestial alien was giving her.

"Oh mmm, yes, yeahh, ohh," she moaned as the Predator hissed, slamming into her up to the hilt of his penis.

Her natural feminine juices soaked his shaft with every inward push and retreat, making the Predator's strokes easier and more pleasurable. By now, her pussy had fully accommodated to the intrusion as she had amazingly taken the entire foot of rock hard olive flesh to the point that the fat cockhead rubbed up against the entrance to her womb at the end of each thrust.

Alicia panted and moaned, digging her fingernails into the cold metal table beneath her as the Predator pumped in and out of her wet pussy with hard, deep strokes. With one hand gripping Alicia's raised leg, he brought the other hand up to one of her bouncing tits and tweaked the nipple as he fucked her.

The Predator pulled out of her depths momentarily with a slurp, causing him to hiss and her to gasp in pleasure. He grabbed a hold of her by the hips and pulled her closer to him until his glistening olive colored cockhead pressed against the lips of her pussy. She looked up at him with anticipation of what was to come again as the Predator grabbed both of her legs and wrapped them around his waist. Having done this, the Predator gripped her by the waist again and gave a giant thrust into her pussy, burying his hard alien cock up to her womb once again.

She moaned loudly in pleasure and instinctively bucked her hips up as he thrust in, squeezing her legs around his waist tightly. Now, as he got back into the natural rhythm of in and out fucking, Alicia was now meeting him with every inward thrust, bucking her pelvis up against his. She didn't care that this menacing creature wasn't her species and could easily kill her; he was fucking her so damned good with his big cock and she was going to enjoy it.