Alien v Predator: Insemination Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After another dozen heavy thrusts, the Predator suddenly stopped and pulled Alicia to him by her waist. She then yelped in surprise as the creature gripped her by the buttocks, hoisting her up into the air with her legs still wrapped around him and his cock still inside her pussy. He carried her over to the back metal wall of the security room and rather roughly slammed her against it. She grunted in surprise as he braced her against the wall and he grabbed a hold of her wrists, forcing her to grab on to his shoulders to support herself.

With him standing up, bracing her against the wall, and her arms and legs wrapped tightly around him, the Predator began to hammer away at her pussy as fast as he possibly could now.

"Fuck yes! Fuck me good you big-cocked fuckin freak!" Alicia howled, her nails digging into his olive-skinned shoulders and her boots digging into his buttocks.

Fuck her good he did. With every huge slam into her, his cockhead embedded so deep within her canal battered at the entrance to her womb, bringing a moan from her every time he did. In between the heavy thrusts, she opened her eyes and looked at the alien fucking into her. His eyes brown and black eyes were wide open and alight with a savagery that both frightened and aroused the female marine. The Predator also appeared to be sweating slightly, clenching his muscles and hissing, indicating that he was swiftly approaching his climax.

As if on queue, Alicia moaned with ecstasy as she felt her impending orgasm coming upon her before his. His pelvis rubbed against her clit with every deep in-stroke of his cock, heightening her pleasure greatly.

Finally, she couldn't take anymore. As his cock continued to pound her, her orgasm exploded through her. She cried out loud and squeezed his waist tightly as pleasure radiated through her loins. Her pussy began to squirt juices over his olive-colored cock and it began to clench down tightly on his cock as her orgasm washed through her.

Her pussy's natural stimulations were enough to finally set the Predator off after her. He barred his mandibles and let out a throaty moan, burying his cock all the way in to her to the womb. His heavy balls tightened and he pressed his body firmly against her and the wall as his alien semen rushed up his shaft and exploded into her womb. With the first spurt into her depths, Alicia's eyes flew open and she gasped and instinctively jerked her pelvis, her pussy milking the thick alien cum out of him by tightening on his cock harder. His hot seed filled her up in several explosive spurts, sloshing up into her womb and bathing the inner walls of her pussy. At the apex of his orgasm, the Predator pulled out of her as some of his cum sloshed out of her pussy. His cockhead twitched and released two more thick strands of hot cum onto her pelvis, pussy lips, and asshole.

Finally, both the human and the bestial alien crashed down from their climaxes as the Predator raggedly hissed and draped his head on her shoulder as he continued to brace her against the wall. Alicia too panted and basked in the aftershock of such an intense fuck and orgasm. By now, her blond hair was disheveled, the Predator was drooling slightly, and they were both dripping sweat.

The Predator hoisted the exhausted human up by her waist again and deposited her onto the metal table in the center of the security room. Her blond hair draped over the side of the table as she let out deep satisfied breaths. In her tender nether regions, she felt globs of the Predator's incredibly hot seed oozing out of her well-fucked pussy to drip down to her asshole and onto the surface of the table.

The Predator suddenly approached her at the front of the table, his semi-flaccid cock dangling between his legs. His member was shiny and dripping wet with a coating of both his cum and her juices. Alicia opened her eyes and looked up at him as the cock was now level to her face.

She immediately knew what he wanted: a cleaning. As if she were actually in a position to decline, she didn't really want to. He had given her good fucking and sated her sexual appetite; why not give him a quick sucking after that if it would satisfy him? With tired eyes, she smirked up at the bestial alien and opened her mouth as the Predator gently pushed his cock in.

She sucked at the Predator's cock, twirling her tongue around the bulbous cockhead to collect the salty residue of their combined cum. She then took as much of the cock into her mouth as she could, running her tongue along the underside of his cock as he slid in. Despite some reluctance, she found that the taste of the cum wasn't that bad actually. It was salty and slightly bitter but it was flavorful that human semen. She gave him a few deep suckles before he drew his cock out with a wet pop and she lustfully ran her tongue along the bottom side of his cock. When she was finished, the Predator pulled up his lower coverings, tucking in his cock behind it.

The Predator turned away from her and moved to the shattered window, looking out onto the colony complex for any signs of xenomorphs. As he did so, Alicia pulled up what was left of her torn dungarees and used them to clean up the seed still dripping from her twat. When she was finished, she took her panties, which had been pulled off to the side through the sex, and pulled them back into place. She looked up at the wary Predator with a jocular scowl.

"Thanks for making me go the rest of my mission without pants, freak," she growled at him jokingly.

The Predator said nothing, instead continuing to look out the window as if anticipating something. Suddenly, a loud thud followed by the pang of her nearby motion tracker was heard. Alicia looked around for the newcomer frantically and moved for her pulse rifle, expecting more xenos to have arrived. The Predator raised his hands up and clicked his mandibles underneath his mask to assuage her fears.

Out of nowhere, a crackling noise was heard as another hulking humanoid form materialized before the shattered window. Alicia realized that another Predator had unexpectedly arrived as the newcomer deactivated its cloaking device and bowed to the male Predator. The two aliens exchanged a series of clicking noises in their own language and the first Predator cocked its head, looking at the new Predator curiously.

Alicia had no idea what was going on or how to react to the new presence. However, she then began to understand why the first Predator seemed surprised. The new Predator's breastplate had been completely shredded away and the creature's large breasts stood from its chest. Apparently, this new Predator was female; a fact that even Alicia was rather surprised about.

As if the situation couldn't be any more bizarre, as Alicia looked up and down the new Predator closely, she saw that her huge olive breasts and her neck were covered in the residue of some sticky substance. Was that from the xenomorphs that attacked her maybe, or...?

No...that couldn't be what she thought it was. Was that...cum all over the creature's breasts?! Alicia thought to herself. Alicia shook her head and cleared her throat as she tried to reconcile what she was seeing. If that sticky white paste was what she thought it was...then whose fucking cum was that?

The Predators finished communicating with each other and the first one turned toward Alicia. The marine gulped, still in the back of her mind wondering if these creatures would kill her after all. The one that she had "contended" with had certainly got what he wanted, so what was to stop him from simply killing her now?

Instead, to her shock and relief, the male Predator simply nodded to her, clicking his fangs beneath his mask. With that, both he and the female activated their cloaking devices and dove from the shattered window, leaving the marine alone within the security center once again.

Alicia sighed, looking around flabbergasted for a few moments. She then hopped off the table and smoothed out her ragged blond hair. "Thing got what he wanted, now he'd better kill a shitload of xenos and make my job easier," she mused to herself.

Her radio suddenly began to emit a noise over from the security desk. She cursed under her breath and moved for her radio, awaiting the voice from the other side. She had completely forgotten about Private Taylor on the other side of the complex.

To be continued...