All Comments on 'Ali's Art Ch. 04'

by harding

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fucking Hell!

This gets better with each chapter! I'm gonna blow a gasket at the next one...

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 14 years ago
Yep

Great build up. Sexual tension is such a turn on. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Love the build up between the cousins

I can not wait for more adventures of Ali & Tom. Your build up is incredible.

Thank you for taking the time to write and continue writing this story.

One of the best on this site wish I could give you a 10 star.. :)

Sammie

woodlands1946woodlands1946about 13 years ago
Excellent - Truly World Class

I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed reading your Ali series - so far. I can only believe it's going to get even better and better as you develop your characters,, and we experience more and more adventures with them.

When I finish each chapter, I click on the fifth star, but there needs to be higher numbers.

Thank you.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxalmost 12 years ago
Total eroticism

Not Porn but super HOT eroticism. Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Exquisite patience

This is a richly satisfying series. And this is the best part so far. You so patiently draw the cousins ever closer and then open their anatomies is such a thrillingly erotic way. Thanks, and keep up the good work.

Rapier875Rapier875about 9 years ago
It's getting better every chapter !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
no, it's not getting better

we're treated to teases and licks and nibbles, but the story does not move forward. i have read the blurbs for each chapter, and i know they get to bump uglies in the end. chapter 1,2, and 4 are redundant.

macrumptonmacrumptonalmost 3 years ago

Perfect pacing, and great character unfolding.

joeoggijoeoggi2 months ago

Just keeps getting better and better. Great characters. Excellent work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharding@harding
Thanks to everyone who has read my stories, and for all the comments both good and bad. The good I will obviously believe completely, the bad I will try and take on board and improve. If you've not read any of my stories before you'll find they follow a few standard tropes. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES