All Comments on 'Ali's Art Ch. 05'

by harding

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
Very well done

An easy reading story that is very erotic and arousing. Teasing the reader with the idea that Tom and his mom are going to consummate a sexual relationship, slowly bring the reader along his twisted tale, until they finally take their relationship to that sweet level of loving each other.

Very erotic the way the author has built the story to the incestuous relationship that Tom and his mom now have.

I hope to read more of their very loving and interesting relationship.

Thanks

gsmoke13gsmoke13almost 14 years ago
Waiting with baited breath

for tommy and Alison to do the deed..that's going to be erotica as f*ck!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

It's an incredible erotic story, thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story appart from the swearing

the only thing that spoils it for me is the gratuitous swearing ,I know its a fantasy story but!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ah, yes

this. this is much better than his escapades with ali. it's always "draw me like one of your french girls, tom or ali" when he's in their apartment and then proceed to get hot and heavy and have sex short of penetration. but this chapter with his mom was a breath of fresh air.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharding@harding
Thanks to everyone who has read my stories, and for all the comments both good and bad. The good I will obviously believe completely, the bad I will try and take on board and improve. If you've not read any of my stories before you'll find they follow a few standard tropes. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES