All Comments on 'Alisa and Mark, a Romance'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh FUCK!!!

This is sooo crazy. Reminded me of a relationship I had. Damn hot. Super hot. Some may think this is unreal but it's really possible. Good story. Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Super hot. Loved it, and the rest of your stories I've read. Keep writing - you make me want to be this wet cum slut

playman64playman64over 8 years ago
Smoking HOT

This is one very smoking HOT story.

Steve

sober71sober71about 8 years ago
very hot

Just super erotic story, kept me glued from start to finish, brought the slut out in me.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLalmost 8 years ago
Horrible formatting and repeated sentences

Sorry, you need a proof reader.

I could not get through the first page with all the errors and duplication's.

ChagalxChagalxover 7 years ago
Super hot story.

Your writing is really great! Its hot and exciting, The descriptions are spot on and you had me hard the whole time. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Congrats

One of the very best I've read on LE.

Sincere thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This inept writer not only cheat on its ratings, it writes its own favorable anon comments !

Fucking lowlife! 1* of course !

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCaabout 7 years ago
Believable

Well written, erotic, tasteful. You did good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot!

One of the BEST stories that I have read. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ENJOYED IT A LOT, AND...

I really don't understand what ticked off the f-ing *troll* who hangs around sniping at you. He/she obviously couldn't string two coherent sentences together. Evaluation by a shrink would probably find deep-seated feelings of impotence and failure underlie the fits of lashing out in anger. Sad (really). I suggest you offer a refund plus a free URL to go look at. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pedant, heal thyself

"Sorry, you need a proof reader.

I could not get through the first page with all the errors and duplication's."

...

Says the person who thinks you can form a plural with apostrophe-'s'.

Great story — one of your best. Please ignore the occasional haters and keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Slutty

Slutty (sloppy) writing but I loved the totally hot story.

DavBooDavBooalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

Another great story, who cares about a little grammatical faux pas.I just love the hot sexy stories. Keep it up, you're keeping me up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

Another sexy well written story I am looking forward to reading more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I was on my way to meet a new client. I'm a personal trainer. This client was referred by a I was on my way to meet a new client. I'm a personal trainer. This client was referred by a friend.

Couldn't get past the first paragraph, do you not proof read at least?

tazzman694utazzman694uabout 5 years ago
Well done!!

5 Stars. Fun and erotic read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HOT STORY

Sloppy editing suggests you are in too much of a hurry to submit your stories to take the time to proofread carefully, or better, to have someone else edit for you to pick up the grammatical and style problems as well as the typos. Your good stories could and should be great. Trust your loyal readers to be willing to wait an extra couple days.

jsch1947jsch1947about 4 years ago
1 mistake

You needed to put up more stars.

Somewhere between 12 and 15 , maybe?

This is my all time favorite story on Literotica.

(Bandit is #2)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done!

Going to share with my wife. Maybe she'll get some confidence and ideas from your vivid writing style.

IslaRoyIslaRoyabout 3 years ago

What an outstanding story! Great dramatic tension. Incredibly erotic! Thanks for writing it.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionalmost 3 years ago

Excellent representation of a slut mind and behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
great story wrong category

This well-written story is a romance story, and really belongs in that genre. However, this in no way diminishes the fact that it is also a great story, with wonderful character development and a plot that holds the attention of the reader throughout. The love scenes are well done, but rather too short; however, they are woven into the plot with great skill by the author. Love stories like this are all too rare, and are a delight to read when discovered.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Holy Mother of Pearl. My wife and I were (still am, but we are in our late 70's and a bit or--- a lot slower) "sluts". But this story takes the cake. If you have lived even a part of this type of love affair, God bless you.

ehppmsehppmsover 2 years ago

This is the first story I've read of yours and I really enjoy it. The story was well written and with great action passages and plot development. Hope you decide to write a sequel and develop the characters further and see where the story takes them and us.

WoodencavWoodencavover 2 years ago

Wonderfull sexy storey. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot story but their relationship was just about sex, no real meat to the story. Meh.

Bill S.

chasingpantieschasingpantiesalmost 2 years ago

Great story! You have an amazing writing style. The story flows naturally, very erotic and I loved the details. This definitely held my attention. This is the first story that I have read of yours but I will definitely be reading more. Thank you for sharing your writing abilities with us in Lit. You are extremely talented writer!

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

Not sure if I ever read anything more erotic. Special.

RetiredCappyRetiredCappyover 1 year ago

A great "fuck story" with a sweet ending and clever writing. Really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sweet, tender, moving, Alisa and Marks is a beautifully written love story. The characters really come alive to the reader, and the plot moves at a steady pace from start to finish. This is romance storytelling at its finest. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow ! Hot af !

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCaabout 1 year ago

Really, one of your best.

demonoidstormdemonoidstormabout 1 year ago

Such a masterpiece of erotic story telling. 5stars is not gonna do this one justice.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Not romance!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

SHE WAS JUST HIS CHEAP SLUT ON PUBLIC DISPLAY!!

NOTHING ROMANTIC HERE

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I struggled with what seemed like forced sex, but appreciate how you brought it back around.

olblueyesolblueyes6 months ago

sexual chemistry not romance!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow I really wanted to give you 5stars but please although you seem to have great imagination you’ve made mistake after mistake I really wish you writers will reread your stories correct your mistakes before posting them would make them lot easier to read

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCa4 months ago

It is good enough that I reread it every few months.

Redbeard101Redbeard1013 months ago

You write the sexy woman who honours and unleashes her inner slut so well. Every man would be thrilled with such a wanton insatiable woman. You write sex so brilliant and descriptively. It fires my imagination and makes me think of how fascinating a person you'd be to meet. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
10357 Followers
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...