Alison's Visit Pt. 03

Story Info
Jane and Alison's tale reaches journey's end
17.9k words
4.87
2.7k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2023
Created 02/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The popularity of the first two parts of this story surprised me. I wrote a third part whilst part two was being edited but wasn't happy with it. I left it in draft with the idea to come back to it someday.

That someday came, and I hope you think it has been worth the wait. If you haven't read the first two parts, you need to! There is a little dirty stuff but nothing gratuitous. You're voting and comments as usual are very welcome. JB

Alison was last out of the house. I was standing by the gate under an umbrella, and she was still upstairs, doing God knows what...

Eventually, we made our way down the hill and when we got to the junction, she went left to the station, and I went right to the Town hall.

We embraced. A kiss on the cheek, little more...

"Good Luck Alison, please call me tonight to let me know how it went."

"Thank you for everything Jane, you're a lovely person I'll call you later when I get home."

There were no declarations of affection or commitment apart from a telephone call.

Life went back to how it had been before the previous Saturday.... except for it didn't. The thing that was different was that we had each other's mobile numbers and email addresses. My daughter Kathy was no longer the go-between.

***

When my work friends asked me whether I'd had an enjoyable weekend, I wanted to shout back "Hell yes, I spent most of it in bed with someone new and I got laid..."

I didn't of course..... If I had done, no-one would have believed me, and I'd probably have ended up in some sort of disciplinary process.

Instead, I sat at my screen filling in data, answering queries on rebates, and allowances, until I was bored shitless. But then, just to keep a hold of the wonderful weekend, I occasionally sneaked a finger or two down the front of my skirt and inside my knickers for a feel of my newly bald pussy...

The symbolism that Alison talked about when she swept the foam and the remains of my pubes away finally made sense... - "You have to shave a new partner completely - there are no half measures..."

I clock watched through the day. Time of interview 10am, time of interview ending guess 11am. Travel to train station 1 hour, train journey 2 hours and so on and so on.

From about 3pm I thought she'd be back at home. Would she text me or email me?

Nothing came and shortly after 5pm, I put my raincoat on, and headed home.

***

The strange thing about living alone, and then having someone in your home, is that when they go the place feels empty. Yet before they came, you didn't notice any emptiness at all.

That was my problem that Monday evening, I was rattling around in a space that a day before had been full of fun and unpredictability. Now the only thing in my life that was unpredictable was a three-year-old cat. He was waiting at the back door, hungry.

I fed him and went upstairs to change. I found some sweatpants and a halter neck top in the closet. I decided to go and have a chat with myself in the mirror.

'You're 48 and she is 24. If you think that's a recipe for a long love affair, then just stand here and look at yourself for a while.

She will have forgotten all about you within a couple of days.

It's time to move on. Don't sit around moping about something that you know is never going to work.'

I felt better and went and cooked some supper. Around 9pm my phone buzzed. There was a text message from Alison: -

"Interview went well. Thanks for an amazing weekend! I've left you something under your pillow to remind you of me, Will call tomorrow, Love Alisonxxx"

"Great! Have fingers crossed you get a second one. Will go and look under pillow. Talk tomorrow Love Jxx."

The word "love" in her text and in my reply. Had I gone too far??

I went up to my room and felt under the pillow. There, was the little pink vibrating trimmer...

I found my phone and sent her a text.

"Thanks for the razor. I'm sure it will come in useful!! ;<}"

A reply came back straight away. "Don't wear the battery out! ;<}"

***

On Tuesday evening, as I was walking through the front door. Kathy called.

"How's the ankle?"

"Still sore Mum. I'll have to go and see the physio if it doesn't improve."

"When am I going to see you?"

"Let's plan on having lunch on Saturday. Do you mind cooking something or do you want to go out? It'll just be me; Goran will be at football."

"I'll cook. Let's say 12.30pm. Did you catch up with Alison last night?"

"Yes, we had a chat. She was grateful, said she really liked meeting you and what a fun person you are. I wondered if she had gone to the right house..."

"Oh thanks...great...."

"Well, you are a bit boring, aren't you?"

"That's mean.... I made a big effort for her. I liked her. I told her she could come and stay again if she got another interview."

"Wow, you must have liked her!"

"She seems to have had a lot of bad luck in her life."

"Yes, you're right. I'm hoping this job might change her fortunes a bit."

"She's got to get it first," I said.

"True enough. See you Saturday, lots of love Mum, Bye..."

No sooner did Kathy ring off than Alison rang.

"I've just walked through the door; can I call you back in 5 minutes?" I asked.

"It might be difficult. I've got to go to Cornwall, my dad has been taken ill. I'm about to go to the station."

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Tell you what - give me a call tomorrow when you know what the problem is?"

"Will do. Bye..." and she was gone.

***

There was a text on the Wednesday. Her father had had his gall bladder removed and was doing well. She was at the hospital and would call Thursday.

***

On Thursday we got to talk. She was at home and would be there till the weekend whilst he recuperated. She hadn't heard about the interview yet. Slowly the conversation between us warmed up.

"Did you use the vibrating razor?"

"Definitely not!"

"Why not?"

"I haven't needed to shave anything."

"You don't need to shave anything; you just lie back and enjoy it...!

"You're naughty."

"Do you miss me?" she asked.

"Of course not," I replied lying.

"Do you miss me?

"No." she replied. "Don't take it personally though, I've been too busy trying to work remotely and be there for Dad."

"Couldn't your mother step in to help?" I asked.

"She's in Scotland at some bloody Book Festival, and their relationship is pretty fucked up these days. No chance."

"That's sad."

"What are you doing at the weekend?'

"Oh... the normal. Grocery shopping, washing and ironing and cleaning. A life of drudgery with no one to drag me away from it."

"Sorry...."

"Don't worry, I'm used to being on my own. Kathy's coming over for lunch on Saturday."

'Great. Listen I'd better go. Speak at the weekend - OK?"

"Yes, bye."

***

The weather looked promising on the Saturday. I breakfasted and went food shopping. I planned to bake salmon and make a salad. Kathy's fitness regime forbade anything high fat.

I'd spoken to Alison briefly the night before. Her father was running a fever, she was worried about him. She wasn't going to travel home until he was better.

I wanted so much to have a proper conversation with her, but circumstances had got in the way. I went to bed and found it hard to sleep. It was nearly a week since we had been together. The memory and the pleasure of the intimacy we had shared was starting to fade. I worried that if too much time passed, the memories would fade so much that one or other or both of us would lose interest. I'd also forgotten to ask her about the outcome of the interview.

After an hour of tossing and turning in bed, I'd got up, made tea, and sent her an e mail. I tried to be cheerful and supportive, whereas what I wanted to say was ...." Please can we see each other as soon as possible....?"

After putting the salmon in the oven, I decided to check with Kathy what time she was coming over. However, my phone was completely dead. Why had that happened when I was so cut off from Alison? Was God so disapproving? I wanted to scream with frustration.

***

When Kathy arrived, I prepared some cordial and opened a bottle of Rose. The salmon was cooked, the salad prepared, so we were able to spend half an hour sitting on the patio in the sunshine.

Her right ankle had been in a support frame all week, it was the first time she'd been out. She'd a stick to help her manage stairs.

She was wearing black leggings, white t shirt and an orange cardigan. Biased I maybe, but I thought she looked lovely that day. She had a little blusher and eyeliner on and had glossed her full lips. Her chestnut hair, freshly washed, cascaded around her shoulders.

"I want to hear all about what you did with Alison," she said as I sat down.

I tried not to blush with guilt.

"Well, we didn't do very much together. She went shopping, and out for a run, and I was in the garden. Then in the evening, I cooked us some supper and we just chatted. She appears to be unlucky in love and keep meeting the wrong person..."

"I know. That Carol, her girlfriend at Uni, was a bitch. She led Alison a dance for the best part of two years and then just up sticked and moved to Texas. I never liked her."

"And now her father's not well."

"I know, I spoke to her this morning. They've taken him back into hospital in Truro. It doesn't sound good."

"Oh God!" I said instinctively, and then regretted my outburst.

"I'm sure he'll be OK, pity his wife doesn't care about him though..."

"Really?" I thought my mock surprise was convincing.

"Yes, didn't Alison mention that?"

"No."

"The marriage ended years ago, her mother moved out last year...Anyway, how did you know her father was unwell?"

"Oh, she texted me the other day to say she'd had to go to Cornwall." I felt a rush of colour to my cheeks, she'd nearly caught me out.

We finished our lunch. I made tea. We sat in the sun on the patio, Hercules rubbed around our legs, seeking attention.

"You know Mum, you should try and meet someone new," Kathy said out of the blue.

"Oh, I'm not sure about that," I blustered in reply.

"Not to get married or anything, but for companionship and love."

"I'm rather done in by men after your father's behaviour I'm afraid Kathy."

"Yes, he was an asshole wasn't he. Well, you should go for a younger man next time, or hell a woman! That's an idea, yes, you should look for a good woman to have an affair with, and then grow roses with her in your old age."

"Kathy please!"

"Alright, alright, I'll leave you alone...but just don't let your life slip away Mum. Carpe Diem and all that."

By about 3pm my phone being broken was niggling me. I asked Kathy if she'd come with me to get someone to look at it.

We walked down to the phone shop in the High Street. Inevitably it was beyond repair. We waited for a new phone to be prepared. There was an anxious moment when the guy who was serving us started scrolling through my photos to check they were transferring over. Kathy was watching him but thank God the photo of Alison in the jumpsuit didn't appear....

***

On Sunday there was another text from Alison. Her father's condition had worsened. He had norovirus, she was at his bedside.

Later, I sat on the patio and let my mind go into freefall. What was going to happen?

I was the sort of person that nothing interesting ever happened to. This young woman, who'd walked into my life, would probably slip through my fingers because of circumstances. My eyes watered with tears of frustration.

I pondered about what Kathy had said. Yes, time was marching on. I was only a couple of years off fifty. How awful that sounded...

Hercules came and broke me out of my self-pity. He hadn't had his breakfast and was meowing loudly.

After feeding him I decided to do some gardening, so went and pulled some jeans and a sweatshirt on. There were climbers that needed tying in and tulips to deadhead.

***

I was sitting outside with a glass of Rose around 5pm when the phone rang. I was tired from all the gardening and hot and sweaty. I needed a bath and a hair wash but with nothing planned for the evening that could wait.

It was Alison.

"How are you and more importantly how's your dad?"

"I'm OK. He's not great though. They've put him on intravenous antibiotics, but he's just lying there. He's a sort of sweaty grey colour. They keep saying there's nothing to worry about, He's youngish and fit. These things happen sometimes apparently."

"I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault."

"I know, but it's difficult for you."

"I'm OK, really, I am. Listen, I'm going to Facetime you. I want to see you properly."

"Not sure that's a good idea, I've just finished gardening. I look a fright and stink to high heaven."

"Sounds lovely..." she replied and rang off.

***

We talked on Facetime for over an hour. A couple of times it felt really intimate. I hadn't realised the pleasure of using the technology. Unlike a phone when verbal communication makes things so staccato, just being able to look at each other and smile without saying anything meant so much more...

Alison was at home on her own. She too had a glass of wine. As time went by, she started to tease me and make suggestions.

"See you didn't do anything about your hair then. The scarecrow looks coming back into fashion with the over forties I'm told..."

"That's unkind, I haven't had time this weekend, Kathy came over. It was fortunate as my phone packed up and I needed to get a new one. It's got a very good camera apparently."

"Good. Send me some pictures later. In the nude looking wanton..."

"Alison please. I don't do that sort of thing. If you were here, I'd smack your bottom for being so lewd."

"I'd like that."

"Yes, I suspect you would."

"So go on then misbehave a bit...."

"I miss you," I said, and the timing of it was such that the importance could not be mistaken.

"I miss you too," she replied. "I really do. I want to see you again..."

"Me too. When?"

"Soon as....soon as Dad's on the mend."

"That's a date then."

***

Later, in the bedroom, after lying in the bath playing back in my head the steamy memories of the previous weekend, my phone pinged.

"Just been doing some washing..."

"?" I replied. It seemed such a random thing for her to say.

There was a short gap and the phone pinged again. There was no script, just a picture of her pussy, ginger pubes, inner labia spread...dripping. The penny dropped. She'd been sitting on the washing machine.

"Beautiful. Wish I was there to clean you up..."

Another ping.

"So do I! Let's see yours."

I wanted to reply, 'Not likely', but then I thought about what Kathy had said. I wriggled out of my pyjamas, pulled my right foot up so it was by my knee and snapped a couple of pictures of mine.

"Gorgeous. Love the stubble," came the reply. "Don't get rid of that..."

"May do, may not! You'll have to wait and see."

"Very soon please."

I looked at the photo she'd sent again. Something inside me stirred. To my shame, my fingers felt down between my legs and rubbed through the stubble to their target. It only took a minute or two, and when I came, I screamed her name..."

***

The next weeks were purgatory. Alison was stuck in Cornwall. Her father's health didn't improve at all during the first week, and in the second his recuperation was agonisingly slow. Even her mother paid a flying visit to check whether he was dying.

Knowing that there would be a meeting sooner or later, I decided to go on a diet. It was probably the worst time to do it as I had so few distractions, but I did....

Every evening in the first week, Alison and I would talk on Facetime, but after a while the novelty of that started to dull. The fact that we could see each other made my yearning worse. I was desperate to be with her, not just see her.

She too was struggling with our enforced separation. Instead of being cheerful and happy with each other we seemed to spend more time just looking into each other's eyes.

After each call I would go to bed. I fell into a silly routine of first weighing myself, entering the number into my phone and then going and sitting at the dressing table to take my make up off and have a talk with myself.

"You are not to fall in love with her," I would say out loud three or four times, but my heart wasn't listening to my brain.

Kathy and Goran invited me to a barbecue at the weekend. It was just the diversion I needed, but I was determined not to overeat and drink.

I tried very hard to make sure that Kathy didn't detect I was lovesick for Alison. I barely mentioned her name the whole time.

On the Monday of the second week, I got in from work to find two small parcels had been pushed through the letterbox. One was a small brown box of indeterminate origin, and the second a small, padded envelope with a Cornwall postmark.

My curiosity made me open the box first. Inside, there was an envelope and another gift-wrapped box. I opened the envelope. A small type written card carried the message.

"I thought you should have a proper one of these. Use sparingly! Alison"

I guessed what was inside. A pink rabbit vibrator. When I switched it on it seemed extremely powerful!

I pulled the envelope open. Inside was a card and a small, sealed plastic bag. The card simply read.

"For use in emergency...! love Alisonxxx"

The small plastic bag contained a pair of white tanga panties....they'd been well worn.

***

"I can't believe you'd do that" I said on the phone about an hour later.

"Bet you've used it though."

"That's not the point."

"Yes, it is! The fact you haven't answered my question tells me you have."

I blushed to the roots of my hair and thanked the Lord we were on the phone so she couldn't see me.

"How many times did you come?"

"Twice and I'm exhausted."

"As it said on the card, use sparingly...."

"Miss you."

"Miss you too."

"You're very naughty."

"Didn't the panties smell fantastic!"

"Divine, I came in thirty seconds."

"I spent an hour or two on Friday night preparing them specially. Three spin cycles went into those panties...."

"I'm ashamed of myself...."

"We all have needs. Talking of which, you can return the complement and send me something similar."

"I couldn't..."

"You can and you will!" Her voice had the level of seriousness that I knew she meant it. I found that quite arousing.

"I'm not sure I can manage it tonight though."

"First thing tomorrow morning before you shower and go to work. Post them on a 24-hour service in your lunchbreak."

"Yes Mam."

"Mistress."

"Mistress?"

"Yes Mistress -- when you've been a naughty girl like you just have been..."

"I see."

"I'll talk to you later. I want to know if you can book Friday and Monday off to come to Cornwall.

"Really?" my heart skipped several beats...

"Yes, really...really. I need you...."

The line went dead. I wanted to say so much, but I just sat there and let the elation wash over me...

***

I did as I was told. I'd never indulged in any type of sexual play before. and her demands turned me on incredibly...

I didn't sleep very well. I was awake before the alarm went off. Instead of pyjamas I'd slept in a pair of grey satin bikini panties. They were nearly new, and after an inspection of my knicker drawer seemed the most respectable for the "coming" task. A cursory inspection of the gusset, as I sat on the loo, revealed my pussy had been seeping gently through the night...

It didn't take me long to achieve three shattering orgasms. The sexual tension, the powerful vibe and Alison's panties combined brought me more pleasure in half an hour than my marriage had in its last ten years....

***

I found it hard to concentrate at work. Sated though I was from the masturbation; my pussy was still jangled with sexual tension. I'd been summoned to Cornwall. I was awaiting instructions. Sometime at the end of the journey Alison's and my passion for each other would be consumed.