All Comments on 'Alistaire Ch. 05: Carla and Beth'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoabout 2 years ago

This boy did good

maughamy_issuesmaughamy_issuesabout 2 years ago

Excellent, as usual, Pub. I let many notifications slide, but not ones about your new postings. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's people like you who spoil things for all the other writers here. I've admired your work, but today I came to this after reading a story that had half a page of largely irrelevant background followed by a paragraph for them to see and meet each other. She grabs him and we get a short paragraph for each of the three holes, they say goodbye and he thinks he really ought to come back sometime. An above average story, since it was reasonably grammatical and noone screamed slut, but the language was so flat and boring that I stopped reading after hole #1.

Then you come along, take a classic erotica trope and twist it, make high school students interesting! with funny and plausible dialogue, and throw in some sex scenes that are anything but perfunctory or flat, are believable, and are not mean.

Thank you for choosing to share your work with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When did "Bridget" become "Britney"?

Po8pPo8pabout 2 years ago

Sorry,bud!

This shit is getting so crass! No emotions, no humanity into it whatsoever.

This is like a script for Pornhub recording

BruceWoBruceWoabout 2 years ago

Just reread. Even better the second time round. The dialogue between Carla and Beth was wonderful. It cracked me up in fact. Those girls are feint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Completely implausible, but a fun read because the dialogue is so good and the sex is so hot. Told in the past tense but present tense verbs keep cropping up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES