All Comments on 'All About Getting Even'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments
EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 18 years ago
Well done

I remember Breann from High School! She always had a scheme going. Head cheerleader, Newspaper columnist, Senior class president. All of these achievments seemed to require stategic fucking; the Cheer Squad captain ( a guy), the faculty advisor to the newspaper ( a woman and her husband) and several senior boys who would have made president if they had not been persuaded to support Breann! It was good to hear what happened to her later in life.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
A delightful fantasy

Of course we would like to read more of these two characters.

Very good writing and a fun got-you fantasy.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Cumback

Good storyline. Loved the way husband was able to get even in the end.

Blue88Blue88about 18 years ago
Nice job

What goes around, comes around. Nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good story; one problem

I liked the story, and there is easily room for a chapter or three to follow, depending upon how you develop the story.

There is one problem with this story, though. The "good friend" Bradley was set up to be a rapist and a father; the revenge element is obvious (and a nice touch), but the ramifications could have been unpleasant for an almost unwitting accomplice.

-- KVK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good

very good story,Its nice to have real friends. I think Jeff and Casey would make a nice pair

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Puzzled

Surely he fucked Sylvia first,he did not know it was a set up but what difference does it make?He then got mad at his wife planning to do what he already had,that is to commit adultery.He is as much to blame as she is,in fact probably more so.Not one of your best stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

Your worst effort and way below what I have come to expect from you. I hope that this one is all you have of this type. Your stories are something I look forward to and I have really enjoyed most of your postings. I don't have a clue about where the great DG Hear has gone but I pray that he will be back soon. Finally, thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
another good one DG

What the hell do some of these readers what from you? There are very few quality writers out there that consistently give us good stuff to read. You do it every week, sometimes twice a week. Please don't let the negative comments get you down. The last thing we need is to lose one of our best writers. Keep up the good work. You write them I I'll promise to read them

A Avid fan. Also an ex writer. I let the comments get to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
very mediocre for DG Hear

DG Hear's a rather capable author; why waste time writing silly half-baked stories like this?

why not give us a more imaginative story. have all the sex, cheating, waht-not you want; just as long as it is more imaginative than this

the worst any one could do is to go the route of Plain Jane Bob and Vastismith,,,, who write "stories" that are actually worst than cheap discounted porn DVD's, because they have nothing to do with life or even fantasies but just pure skin rubbing, which after a while becomes red, raw, and irritated not fun or romantic at all! ;o)

DG HearDG Hearabout 18 years agoAuthor
DG Hear Comments

Wow! looks like a war between the commenters. Listen everyone, as I have said time and time again. "Everystory isn't for everyone". I really do give you my best, I'm sorry to some of you that it isn't enough. After I write stories I ask my editors their opinion. If they don't like the story or feel I can make changes to improve it I do so. If they both say garbage I have no problem deleting it. Usually I make a few changes. Most all my stories have real facts in them. I get the facts from real life experiences (not only mine) and then add fiction to hopefully make it readable. Again I thank you all for reading and commenting on them, yes even the negative ones. I do have to disagree with giving any writer under a three no matter how bad. He or she took of his time to present you with something to read. For those that you don't like every computer comes with a back and delete button.

Thank you

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I liked it

I'm sorry for negative comments and do like your stories. I would like a Jeff and Casey story, and would like to see Steve and Bree get some pain. Could it be in the same story? Let us know. Thanks again for your words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
There you go, stirring up the masses!

Well, I liked it!

I thought it was well done and appropriate! What she did was orders of magnitude worse that what he did.

I think it would carry more emotional appeal with a little more dialogue.

Good job, DG!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
OK, if maybe a bit far fetched

I could not believe that the sex scene between the husband and Sylvia was really a setup as the husband seemed more than willing. Sylvia could have been more agressive. I would have also liked a bit more of a comeupance for the cheaters: let them marry each other. (Think about it; they start their marriage with a cheater as a spouse and it goes downhill from there ...)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I sort of like it...

because it was well written. The plot was weak. Of course, Bree was going to fuck him over since their marriage was a sham and Jeff was her free meal ticket. Jeff was no prize either since he fucks a slut in public, arranges to rape his wife, threatens to shoot Bree and her lover and uses his "slow" friend for his revenge. Casey plays both sides of the fence so she can get her dreamboat Jeff.

Of course, stories do not have to be about everyday people becoming heroes or people overcoming difficult circumstances. On balance this was a good story because the injured party got justice (of sorts). Other than nursing his pride Jeff took a terrible risk not only personally but with Bradley (they do not treat "slow" people kindly in our prison system)for little reward.

If you do write a Jeff and Casey story perhaps it can be a romance story to explore how they can develop trust in each other (He cheated on his wife and she betrayed her best friend not a good basis for a long term relationship).

As always I appreciate your writing so thanks!

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
iwish everybody could read and write

commentor puzzled, wife set the whole plot up to fuck steve.the whore in the bathroom was there to have sex with the hubby,because wife send her to do that.see DG Hear the people that are so hard on you are the wimp loving group.THE PEOPLE WHO GET IN THE CORNER AND WATCH MEN FUCK THEIR WIVES AND THEY GET OFF.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
almost fine story

I'm one of your fans and i think this is typical fine story with exception of the Bradley episode. The set-up was clever, the build up was good , the catching her in the act was well done, but dragging poor Bradley into the story was kind of a disappointing part of an otherwise fine story. the Ct Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good

There are a lot of sinners and saints out there. I like the variation of characters you write about. Keep up the good writing.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A reasonable facsimile of 'Too Far'

This storyline is almost too close to 'Too Far' by RPSuch. I liked his better.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
A nice tale !!

I like your stories and some of the negative comments really piss me off! Don’t they know that this is erotic fiction and need not be factual? I can envisage this actually happening in real life and DG has given as a fine tale based on this rather simple plot. By the way, Bree seems to a favoured name for your ‘cheating wives’

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
There are only so many plots

Yes, RPSuch's "Too Far" was first. Aussie Bard wrote a three part one along the same lines, the title of which escapes me. Patricia51 even wrote one about the woman being the victim. I can't think of that title either. The plot may not be original but its not a carbon copy of those other stories, just DG's take on the idea. It might not be as good as some others ("Too Far" was definitely the best) but its a good story.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 18 years ago
In praise of the Incomplete revenges!

The literary formulas:‘Duped to cheat(to which this story belong), along with ‘drugged to cheat’;‘drunk to cheat’ and of course ’blackmailed to cheat’ are but a few of the known and “established” ones in the dramatic tool kit waiiting for good bad and mediocre writers alike. In and of itself this fact is normatively neutral – it all depends on the implementation the illustrations, you know what I mean – it all boils down to the the talent of the writer.

There were several good reasons to enjoy DG’s 'variation on the theme'here. To begin, “The Measure for measure” theme. As the snobbish wife wanted "improved genes" for her baby, she gets to experience (if only in a ritualistic way) an impregnation by a "lowered genes person" (according to her distorted world view)

2. The husband's revenge does not lower him to her level. In that respect I want to ‘sing the praise’ of INCOMPLETE REVENGES. They are elegant and tend to be calculated and smart. At the same time they can be as painful and humiliating as the full blown “nuclear options”. They make the point without dragging the wronged side to the lows into which the cheater has sunk. The fact is that no reallong term damage is caused to the wife- except of course to loosing control of the game.For once SHE is in the dark and get's to be humiliated. But she does not come close to what the husband would have had to pay had he staywd in the dark about his wife,and maybe finding out years later!

3.At the end the scale tilts in favor of the wronged spouse, not only in terms of executing the revenge, but just as important – he LEARNS something about himself. How blinded he was by infatuation, and by his uncritical devotion. Maybe he would manage his emotions vs. his judgment better next time around…

4. There is a reasonable explanation for the timing of the wife’s cheating – ‘lover boy who got away’ is back in town, and seeing her 'lovely' characteristics, the cruel behavior which follows is not surprising.

On the minus side, although at the heat of the moment the use of the friend for his revenge seemed to fit, later on, when I read other reviews I admit that it did seem inappropriate and disrespectful. It’s doubtful that this part of the revenge could have ever worked with a person who could fully comprehend what he is getting himself into.

Overallthough, not bad at all for one writer’s twist on a familiar formula!

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
A very funny tale

I loved it. Wife Bree sets up our hero, Jeff. Bree decides to have a baby with 'Steve' Who she wanted all along. Casey sits on the sidelines and lets Jeff in on the secret setup. Bree gets her just deserts and Casey gets Jeff.

A nice happy tale of decit. Keep writing

daluentdaluentalmost 18 years ago
Hey CT Yankee

Bradley got the best piece of ass of his slow life. I don't think he was to damaged to enjoy the hell out of Bree's pussy I mean man he stayed hard after coming once, shit I wish I could do that. I guess he's superior in the dick department,LOL.Hey DG good story and keep them coming. Regards, Luis

louguy35louguy35over 17 years ago
Only one disappointment!

My only disappointment upon having re-read this story is that you did not follow up with a story about Casey and Jeff, as you indicated you might at the end of the story.

I am curious as to why not. It seemed like a natural. Perhaps it is still not too late.

Cheers!

Irish_DomIrish_Domover 17 years ago
More...

Yes I liked this story, but I would have liked to have seen Bree to have either found out why/how her plans got ruined. And yes I would like a sequal to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
LMAO

Well done, I loved it! And I'm still laughing my ass off.

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
Well Done DG

I loved how Jeff blind folded Bree and Bradley fucked Bree and Steve did oral on Brees mouth that was funny i wish you had made it with Jeff calling Jeffs wife or emailing her with a video or them having sex .

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
"THE FEELING"

my ex did somthing like this 20 year's ago. she got nothing. i had picture's, plus four other people with me. her mother and father, and our two children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice job!!

The only thing that would have been a bit better would have been if Bree could have remained tied up for a few hours and insure that Bradley had inseminated her thinking it was Steve's baby! Run Steve off after the intercourse and threaten to tell his wife if he as much as breathed a word of it to anyone and wait for the goods to materialize, a nice 'slow' child for her to enjoy! What a good payback that would be! As far as the Sylvia she set Jeff up with, not much she could say about that if he could get Sylvia to confront her in front of Jeff about the setup itself, exposing Bree as the person she is..... Jack in NC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ugly and childish but

contains one unintentionally funny line. Wife wants to have child with another man who she thinks has better genes than more average husband. On hearing this from his wife's friend who also has a long time crush on him husband exclaims "What's wrong with my genes?" Wife's friend replies "I would have a baby with you. I love you that much."

Thanks baby for the ringing endorsement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
stupid

stupid

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Good

Good taste is relative

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
alt ending

Steve's wife should have been called, and permitted to see the dirty little scene. Photographs would have been ok, too. It would have been ok to have the lovers ruined, both of the lovers. As for Bradley, fine with me, there. Any other way to muck with her, it should be done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Different ending

Instead of bringing Bradley along and doing that crazy shit with the gun, it would have been awesome had he let things play out on their own.

Imagine if Jeff had strung it out--kept acting out like he was beating himself up over the issue--until his "faithful" wife turns out pregnant. Meanwhile he gets a detective agency to get all the goods on her. He could feign sexual impotency until she got pregnant by the meat-head and then re-engage in awesome and nasty makeup sex. He could even push the envelope to anal if he worked it right. Even if he couldn't, though, he could pound her mercilessly as he laughed inwardly at his setting her up.

Then he would wait until the baby was born, check the blood type on the birth papers, which would hopefully preclude him as father. At this point he could "enlist" the services of another detective agency to discover any new evidence of infidelity. He can cite the blood type on the birth certificate as his reason for doing so, and then he can sue Steve for child support an divorce his wife.

If she contests the divorce, then present her lawyer with the evidence of her last month's adulterous activities (keeping from them the earliest evidence of her affairs), and then bring forward Casey with her damning evidence in order to get a alimony-free divorce package. A threat to release all evidence on the net with one click of the mouse if they don't sign the paper immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dumping a cheating whore is one thing...RAPING her is just plain evil...one star

You're better than this

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
Way too over the top

This is, as other commenters noted, rape. I don't get off on guys dumping their wives in biker bars or crack houses. I didn't particularly enjoy this one either once the raping started.

Casey would be well advised to not have anything to do with this guy. He is no better then Bree, and in fact worse.

chytownchytownalmost 13 years ago
Good Reading!!!!!!!!

Any ending you want is ok it is your story. Thanks for a good read!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hmmmm.....interesting comments

I don't condone the rape part, but it's that what the wife did and planned on continue to do to the husband?

She went and found someone she knew would fuck him and was going to make the husband raise her lovers child.

thanks for the story.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I would have rated it 5*****.

Instead, I rated it 1* because of the stupid and uncalled rape and violence. All he needed to do is get a divorce. However, if he thought he needed more, it would have been fine if he had waited a bit and taken a picture of them having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncuck would have rated it 5*

Instead, another brain fart occurred and a tool that can't write their own story thinks they can re-write someone elses

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncuck would have rated it 5*

Instead, another brain fart occurred and a tool that can't write their own story thinks they can re-write someone elses

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
HA

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Oooooh that felt good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A True Friend

Talk about making lemonade out of lemons! Jeff got revenge, and got his buddy Bradley laid at the same time! What a pal!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Another Comment

Poor Bradley thought he was going to be a daddy. What about him? One more thing:

HA HA HA HA HA

norcal62norcal62over 11 years ago
Good to see that some got a good laugh out of it.

Utterly stupid, poorly written, cliched story.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

Is this how we treat "slow" people? Use them as a means to our ends? Sounds like he took advantage of a handicapped person who obviously didn't realize he was raping someone. And he was complaining about how his wife treated his friend? I liked the story up to that point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Very poor taste DJHear, you piece of shit, how dare you even write a 'slow' character and use them like that, just goes to show what kind of person you really are.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
So, you people that are ragging on DG. Read below.

There are thousands of "slow" people, I thought that DG was fair. Are you so sensitive that you don't think that Bradley was entitled to fuck? It is his right and it was the best-looking woman he will ever get. It was the thrill of a lifetime for him, don't you think he thought it was great? Fuck all of you. It was not DG's greatest story but I thought he did not denigrate anyone.

ian0452ian0452over 10 years ago
jeff and casey

i was a bit disappointed that the wife got a morning after pill as it would have served her right to end up pregnant. The chances are that the kid would have been OK.Anyway I would like to hear if jeff and casey ended up together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
very dissaponting story.

must be a happy cuck watching two others with his slut wife.

1 star

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Well at least he found out who he could trust

Before he started a family - or at least before she did -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very average

Very average

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
@ very disappointing story

Are you clueless? He wasn't a cuck. He burned the bitch..

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Damn

Cheaters are about the most stupid people alive. First we have the asshole husband screw a friend of his wife's, although he didn't know it yet. And in front of many witnesses. Stupid. When it came out that she was setting him up so she could fuck around she was caught. Stupid. My first comments made me laugh about this tale but now I'm just disgusted. Cheaters are assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not to my liking

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hmmmm

Jeff should have taken pics of them and give them.to Steve's wife...

Steve is an ass hole and also an enemy of Jeff... he should have destroyed him.

2*Only coz Steve wasn't punish...he will go and destroy others family.

sinsational83sinsational83about 8 years ago
SORRY !

This has to be the worst story of yours that I've have read so far. I say this only because of the open ended ending that you left the readers. Not a very professional thing to do from a writer as good as you are. It just doesn't work from you. Oh well one star for this one sorry........

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 8 years ago
My Kind Of 5-Star Story

I like it when a lying, cheating, adulteress wife gets what she deserves. Because our divorce laws, divorce lawyers, and divorce courts are only interested in further punishing the victim(s)...the husband and in some cases, the children.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 8 years ago
Well . . .

It's not one of your best, but that's OK. Well written, moved fast, fairly interesting. Thanks very much.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 8 years ago
Great story!

Bree got just what she deserved. I'm only sorry she didn't have Brandon's baby, given her attitude towards special needs people. 5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
2 stars

Because I fucking hate goddamned rapists!!!

I hope Bradley is executed and Jeff is sodomized in prison!

Yeah I hate Steve and hope he gets his and Bree was evil but didn't deserve to be fucking raped!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another ending

He should have taken pictures of the whole thing, let her have Steve's baby, divorced her for doing it, exposed Steve to his wife and father-in-law so Steve gets what's coming to him for fucking a married woman, and then hooked up with Casey. Everyone is happy. Well, except for Bree and Steve, but then who cares about them anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
brilliant pay back for the cheating slut

she got what she deserved...pity she never got pregnant as she was such a bitch towards someone with special needs.....he was right to make her pay for cheating and hopefully he married Cindy after cleaning her pipes several times...maybe he got to block a=her pipe too with a baby which would be one in the eye for Bree...someone said she was raped but she consented to sex as she thought it was Steve so not rape...

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 7 years ago
Again

Needed a good laugh. Bree the whore cheating cunt wife. And her friend Sylvia. The hell with the both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nope

DG, you messed up on this one. His best would have been to get evidence with a camera, keep Bradley out of it but tell Steve this would be kept away from his wife if he convinced Jeff he would not refuse to be with Bree until the divorce would be final. Bradley, being of the mental capacity he is, would have openly testified the truth and Jeff would be down the tubes. Jeff would remind Steve if he became divorced from his wife, he would lose everything, including his job. No, DG a 1 star on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Got Hat She Deserved!

" 'I'll be there. My tools are all ready for the job ahead.' "

"Damn it's fun being a part time plumber. I love laying pipe."

Blkman53Blkman53over 5 years ago
Nice!!

I enjoyed the subject of the story. Your take on infidelity and the devious ways both spouses can maximize hurt and humiliation. The story was refreshing. I didn’t like the way Bradley was used. Of course he enjoyed himself and I guess it could have been anyone,but due to his impairment, regardless of motive, I thought it was not appropriate. Great story none the less, I love a good BTB story.. I give it 4 stars. Looking forward to reading more of your work

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another

Another good little story from DG. Great payback to the cheating whore and good old Steve. Bradley did pretty well too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good read...

...enjoyed the story...5 stars..Thanx!

Loklie

sas6446sas6446over 5 years ago
EGH!!!

I see another scenario! He "plays the role of a broken man" and can't get it up for her anymore. She gets pregnant by Steve but now she's sweating because her own husband hasn't touched her since the "incident"! Of course, there is a nasty divorce based on "infidelity"! She gets nothing and Steve gets sued and divorced!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nancyharpman17

Your comments about divorce laws and divorce courts hit the bull's eye. Easy to award 5 stars on this submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Steve should be burned

He should have taken photos and then sent them to Steves wife. Steve then gets together with Bree who has an std from that night. Steve dumps her after getting the std and she then finds she's pregnant and tries to get child support from Jeff who gets DNA tests that show its Steves who has misteriously died in a car "accident" leaving her destitute.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stupid,

She calls the cops and charges both her husband and bradley with rape. She gets a rape kit done. So much for their alibi. DNA is a match.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Re-stupid

The only thing stupid was your comment, did you read the story you fucking dumbass.

Bradley's DNA yes and Stevens DNA yes, you dumbass. How would a husband DNA be there he didnt fuck her you idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dumb story

Tying her up and making Bradley fuck her is sexual assault, no question. And I think it's abusive to Bradley too. Making Steve force his dick in her mouth at gunpoint is sexual assault too. So, Jeff gets felony charges, and Bradley might too.

I don't see how this shit story got a good rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dumb story by Anonymous

I Agree how do people rate these stories as anything but just stories gone wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story!!

Loved the sexual abuse he heaped on her. Well okayed!!

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Why

Why would Bree wait so long to fuck Steve,and why would she do it at home,she didn't know how long Steve would be?.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Again, good and kind of funny story from the great DG.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

He should not have had the gun loaded unless he was willing to shoot someone and do some serious jail time. Having Bradley have sex with her would have been sexual assault. A better solution would have been a camera / video camera getting audio and video; then divorce her and provide the evidence to both Steve's wife and her family. If she says she's pregnant, insist on DNA paternity of the fetus. He risked going to jail for many years because of his wife cheating - just not worth it. Better to just get rid of her, trash her reputation (if you can get away with it) and live a better life. 5 years down the road he will be happily married to Casey and may have a kid. Bree on the other hand loses her lunch ticket, and if Steve gets divorced his standard of living is going to take a huge hit due to alimony and child support. Bree is going to regret her actions big time because if she wants to become a wife and mother, she's either going to have to lower her standards or somehow convince a good guy she's worth the risk given her history (fat chance).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Having someone rape your wife, even for revenge, is unacceptable. Shame on all those who thought this was a fitting punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked it. A continuation would be appreciated.

TechumsahTechumsahover 2 years ago

Is there a jeff and casey story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sick. Rape is always unacceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You can’t rape a cheating, narcissist slut! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, very entertaining.

Les

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Great story, Bree got beat at her own game, Jeff got his revenge, then Jeff and Casey lived happily ever after. Well done 5-stars.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Great job. We'll told BTB...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, well told, good grammar, proper spelling. Nicely done. Yes, rape is a terrible thing, but reading about it here of all places should not suprise anyone. Take care all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's good that Bree didn't end up pregnant. Bradley would have felt compelled to marry her for the kid's sake, and he could do far better than that shrew slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Disgusting ! What a small man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just absolutely disgusting. What an absolute piece of scum the husband was. The writer should be ashamed for ever publishing this.

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 1 year ago

Bree was the disgusting bitch of all bitches and a true evil person. Jeff had been drinking and set up to fuck a beautiful and sexy woman.

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story.. Loved It..

underdog1underdog1over 1 year ago

Just for future reference, that is rape, and both of you would be charged, him for the actual act, and you for facilitation. I,m not sure how or why Literotica could approve such a despicable piece of trash. Some of your stories are well written, this one not so much. You should actually take it down.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

+1 to previous comment.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...