All About Getting Even

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers

I asked Bradley about looking at her and he said she was a beautiful woman and he didn't mean anything by it. He was sorry if he made her feel funny. He didn't mean to do anything wrong. He said he would call her and apologize. I told him it was alright. He ended up buying her an apology type card that you would have bought for a kid and wrote, "I'm sorry, Bradley," on the inside. I gave it to her and all she said was, "What a retard."

How could I have been so blind about a woman? I guess when you're in love with someone you have a tendency to overlook their faults. I could see now that I have fallen out of love with Bree because I was beginning to see the faults. The dating whenever we had arguments, not liking my friends, making fun of the less fortunate like Bradley. Now setting me up so she could fuck someone else and have his baby. She even used her friends in her schemes. Why did I never see this side of her? If it wasn't for Casey, I would still be walking around blind.

Toward the end of the week I got a call from Casey. She said that Bree was going to use her for her excuse for Saturday. She said that Bree was going to say that Casey needed my help fixing the sink. She actually told Casey to break a pipe or something to make sure I would be gone for a couple of hours. Bree knew I would always help a friend in need so she was going to use her friend and my kindness toward others to her own end.

I told Casey that I was going to do some very bad things Saturday. I wanted her to understand that I had to do it. I couldn't just walk away. She asked me what I had planned on doing and I told her the less she knew the better off she would be. I told her I would try not to hurt anyone but I couldn't promise her anything. If she wanted nothing to do with me after Saturday, I would understand.

The last thing she said to me was, "Please don't hurt anyone and most of all don't get hurt yourself." Then we hung up. That was the last I talked to her till after Saturday.

On Saturday about 4:00 PM the phone rang. Bree had just got out of the shower and all she had on was a robe. She answered the phone and said it was Casey. She just had a pipe break in her kitchen and there was water everywhere. She shut off her water in the basement and wanted to know if I could come over and fix it. She called the plumber and they wanted double time since it was Saturday.

I looked at Bree and gave her a look of disgust. She looked at me and said, "If it was one of your friends, you would rush over and help them."

I told her, "Okay, tell her I'll be there in about a half hour. Make sure the water is shut off." I asked Bree if she wanted to come with me since it was her friend. She could keep her company while I fixed the pipes.

She told me, "No. I just got out of the shower and am not even dressed. I'm just going to stay home and relax."

I thought to myself that I had given her every option. I grabbed my tools and headed out to my truck. I went over to pick up my friend Bradley, then return home. When I got back to my house there was a strange car in front of my house. Bradley and I approached the house very quietly and I unlocked the front door and we entered.

I put my finger to my mouth to explain to Bradley to be very quiet and to just sit in the living room till I called for him. I told him under no circumstances was he to leave the couch till I called for him. I asked him if he understood and he nodded his head yes.

I heard talking coming from the bedroom. I went to my coffee table where I had put my gun earlier and took it out of the drawer along with a few other things I put there and slowly walked to the bedroom. The door was about half closed. I could see Bree lying on the bed with only her robe on and Steve was taking off his clothes.

I listened to them talk while Steve was disrobing. Bree told him she couldn't believe that she was finally going to have his baby. She had always wanted him but he went away to college and she got mad and to get even had married me. That really hurt me when I heard that. I literally wanted to go in the room and shoot both of them. My gun was loaded.

Just as Steve removed his underwear and was about to climb on the bed I burst through the door. They both screamed as I aimed the gun at them. "Please don't shoot, please don't shoot," screamed Steve.

At the same time Bree was yelling, "Jeff, let's talk about this. Please don't shoot." I knew she wanted to try and play the blame game but I was acting nuts and they were truly scared.

I looked at Steve and said, "You want to fuck my wife so bad you are willing to die for it?"

All he could say is, "Please don't shoot me. I have a wife and kids." He kept crying like a big baby.

I looked at him and told him if he did exactly what I said I might let him live. He cried out, "Anything, I'll do whatever you want."

We had a four poster bed and I told him to tie Bree spread eagled to the posts. As he tied her hands she was screaming, "What are you doing, Steve? Please don't tie me up." She then looked at the crazed look in my eyes and asked what I was doing? She begged me to please let her go, it was a mistake and she had forgiven me. We could work it out if I would please let her go.

I gave Steve, who was standing there naked with a soft cock now, a ball gag to put in Bree's mouth. I was tired of listening to her. He did as I said and then I gave him a blindfold and had him put it on Bree also. He started to lunge at me and I sidestepped him and hit him across the shoulders with the pistol. He fell to the floor. I told him the next time he tried anything I wouldn't hesitate to shoot him. I told him to just sit there and keep quiet and if he said anything at all my first bullet would be lodged in his skull. He just sat there as scared as hell wondering what I was going to do next.

I backed up a few steps till I saw Bradley and waved to him to come to the bedroom. I told him earlier not to say a word, not even a peep.

As he walked into the room, he saw Bree spread eagled on the bed naked except for the robe under her. She kept moving and trying to get loose from her bonds till I yelled at her that if she got one hand or one foot loose I would shoot her right then. She stopped moving. I told her I heard she wanted a baby so I was going to see she got fucked. She had no idea that anyone other than Steve and I were in the room.

Bradley took off his pants and briefs and climbed on the bed. He put his hand on Bree's brown bush and started rubbing it. Bree had no idea who it was. She could probably tell by the feel that it wasn't me. She was probably wondering why I was letting Steve fuck her.

Bradley couldn't wait. As soon as her pussy became wet he put his cock to the entrance of her pussy and started pushing in. Now he was pumping in and out. I could see Bree coming up to meet some of his thrusts. She must have thought it was Steve or me. I could hear her making sounds through the gag. I looked over at Steve and he was masturbating. I asked him if he wanted to cum and he nodded his head yes. I told him to take the ball gag out of her mouth which he got up and did. We could hear Bree saying how good it felt and for Steve to fuck her harder.

I told Steve to take off her blindfold. As he did she screamed out when she saw it was Bradley fucking her. "My God, get him off me, get him off me, I can't have his baby. Please get him off me." I guess the great feeling she was having had disappeared. I told Steve to fuck her in the mouth. If he wanted to cum that was the only place for him.

Bree yelled at him, "Steve, you can't. Please, Steve, I love you. You can't do it." Steve looked back over at me.

I cocked the pistol and told him to fuck her mouth or die. He turned her head to the side and put his hand at her throat so she wouldn't bite him and started to fuck her mouth. He was torn between fucking her mouth and not fucking her. I guess the gun made all the difference.

About two minutes later Bradley came in her pussy coating her insides with his sperm. He didn't even get soft and kept going. He asked if he could squeeze her tits and I told him she was his slut for now and he could squeeze them all he wanted. Steve started to cum. He was going to pull his cock out of her mouth when I told him if his cock comes out too early he dies and so does she. He couldn't help it as he came, filling her mouth with his cum. She began to choke and had to start swallowing.

Bradley then came for the second time and Steve's cock went soft. I told Bradley to get dressed because we had to go fix some pipes. Bree had her head to the side of the bed throwing up. Steve sat back on the floor naked and spent. I know he must have felt totally dehumanized.

I looked at Bree and said, "The divorce is started and you can live in the house and have everything in it. I have already removed my stuff. If you want to go to the police, it's alright with me. You will have a hard time proving anything. Bree, you got what you wanted. You're fucked and probably pregnant and you wanted Steve. The man who just came in your mouth after you told him no."

"Steve, if you think you want revenge remember you have a family who doesn't know anything about any of this. So now I will just leave you two lovebirds alone. I have to go over and fix Casey's pipes."

With all that said Bradley and I left the house.

Conclusion:

That was about it. No one said a word. I didn't see Bree till it was time to sign the final divorce papers. She signed them without any problem. She never said a word to me. Casey did say she talks to Bree but is no longer her best friend. She told Bree she couldn't be good friends after what she did to me.

I had to laugh. I did ask Casey what Bree had to say about me coming home on that Saturday.

"Well, she told me that you forgot some tools and, when you went back home, you found her having sex with Steve and that you told her you wanted a divorce. She said Steve said he wasn't going to leave his wife and Bree said she couldn't raise a baby herself so she went and got a morning after pill so she wouldn't get pregnant. She said she got the house and everything in it but no alimony because you two didn't live together long enough. That was about it. Oh, Jeff, I did tell her you showed up and repaired my pipes. I never told her they were never broken. She asked me if Bradley was with you and I told her yes."

"Casey, thank you for covering for me. I really do appreciate it and any time you want your pipes cleaned out, give me a call."

"What about next Saturday, Jeff? Will you come over and clean my pipes then? I've wanted you to clean them for the last five years. It will probably be an all day job. So stop by if you're up for it."

"I'll be there. My tools are all ready for the job ahead."

Damn it's fun being a part time plumber. I love laying pipe.

Thank you for reading my story. If you are interested in the life of Jeff and Casey, let me know. I'm sure there's a story there somewhere.

Comments welcome

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers
12