All Comments on 'All about Mom Ch. 02'

by EdPuss

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story line

Make her completely subservient to him

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
Great progression

Story shows desire by both but as in true life afraid to verbalize until the passion peaks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love the story.

Great story and build up. Let's see how long you can keep this loving story going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep it going

Loved your story. It seemed to draw me in as if I was one of the characters!

live4thebjlive4thebjover 7 years ago
Bad idea

They consummated their love don't ruin it with other chapters. You ended it perfectly and see no need to go further. ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep continuing the story

Best story ever.waiting for the next part

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 7 years ago

Fuckin' awesome story, beautifully written, and super horny! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the best

this has been one of the best reads ive seen in a long time on this site keep up the good work

whyimkinkywhyimkinkyover 7 years ago
End it now...

Great story! There's really no need to take it any further, that was a perfect place to stop. I would suggest putting your talents to work on a new story for us...

jaccorjaccorover 7 years ago
More please.

There seems to be a dispute about whether your readers want you to continue with this story or not. I would like more. This is only the beginning, not the end. What happens to their loving situation? Does it continue or does it go down in flames? Does she get pregnant? Can their relationship handle a pregnancy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
mother son breeding

the mother is flooding with sex hormones. she doesnt want to waste time in foreplay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Do not understand how he holding on so long, I could not:)5*

Do not understand how he holding on so long, I could not:)5*

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Awesome!! Five stars and a favorite point!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
WOW!

A really hot story. I gave it a 5!

boaman007boaman007over 7 years ago
G.reat story

Thanks for sharing this has been awesome so far looking forward to more chapters. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THIS CHAPTER IS 100% MY CUP OF TEA. I GAVE IT A 5! (4.9/5.0 = 98%)

You are one of the few Literotica writers whose mom-son sex stories accurately describe the realities of such relationships: an incestuous son LOVES his MOM and WANTS to FUCK her!

Moments you described never happened in my life but were in more than half of my erotic fantasies.

jme51usajme51usaover 7 years ago
Great Story

I love how this story is playing out. Great job, keep up the wonderful writting.

ChucknWNCChucknWNCover 7 years ago
Good Series

A very good story, good writing. I feel this chapter was explicit at the appropriate times. Looking forward to reading the next part.

PrimroseCatnipPrimroseCatnipover 7 years ago
Outstanding

There are no true words to express how good of a read this was, bravo!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
Completely

outstanding and detailed. Loved every word.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 7 years ago
Fantastic!

Your visual descriptions are exceptional. And you can spell and use proper grammar!

5 *'s

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
I like how aware they are

No deception, no delusion, eyes wide open.

They know where they are and where they want to go, together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This Chapter is a masterpiece: it is a LOVE STORY & a SEX STORY 2-in-1! Ed Puss managed to write a very, very erotic story which is NOT @ ALL PORNOGRAPHIC...

... @ the same time, it is a love story one can jack off to.

LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVI IT.

I gave this chapter a 5 (*****)!

Hi everybody:

I wholeheartedly recommend Ch. 1 & this chapter to all readers.

If you have the hots for your mom, Ch. 1 & 2 of the series are a MUST READ for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

" Such a good boy "

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

This is beginning to be an erotic, passionate, sensual love story. This is beautifully written story. The respect the author shows for his characters is refreshing. Although fiction, I am sure this story realistic reflects the live of many people.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"All About Mom Ch.02:" - Twenty-two Year Old Virgin Son, Joey and His Thirty-nine Year Old Fertile, Five-year Widowed Unnamed Mother.

This Chapter Two has only gotten better, hotter, closer to crossing the final line of incestuous bliss. Perfection personified--theme ,characters, roles, dialogue and situation of events!!! With an alias like 'EdPuss' it's almost unimaginable that such an awesome story could be written...but he has done the seemingly impossible, with such a descriptive, near-perfect rendition of a worshiping son and receptive mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think a twenty two year old does not lose his erection with just one blow out first time with his mom! A woman so beautiful and so loved. He would in fact keep going, bringing her to climax after climax until he blew his second load into his beloved mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

By the way, I wasn't criticising on my comment above. I absolutely loved your story! Just saying how it would actually be. Sex and romance, can't beat it!

Trismegistus07Trismegistus074 months ago

What was satisfying about this chapter was that there was buildup of sexual tension between them that finally exploded here. 5 fricking ⭐!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous