All About Perspective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bryce followed, self-conscious of his cock flopping around and he ran. He got to the tree just as she began climbing and looked at the pussy, fully exposed in front of him. The lips framed by thin strips of soft blond fur. He could make out the nub at the top thinking that must be the clitoris where girls have bundles of nerves.

"Should I put my foot over here?" Pattie said innocently, as she put her left foot on a branch three feet over spreading herself wide for the innocent boy.

"I'm sorry, I never...I mean I haven't...." Bryce stuttered. He looked down at the first branch and started up. He kept climbing and got almost there when he looked back up and saw that Pattie had turned around and was standing on the top looking down at him. She playfully bounced her breasts before turning and hooking the carabiner on the rope and grabbed both handles and before jumping, "Dummy, I took my clothes off because I wanted you to look. Please don't disappoint me." She said as she ran screaming off the branch and sailed down the rope.

Mesmerized, Bryce watched the naked girl with the perfect bubble butt sail down the rope, until flying through the air and splashing into the lake. With a grin, he hooked in and ran out feeling the weightlessness before feeling the wind pounding him, then flying and then the impact with the water. He looked over and saw Pattie clapping, so he swam over and again hugged her close. As he kissed her, he felt her hand wrap around his cock and gently stroke the length as it grew to full size.

"Shit." She said, "This is really nice. Not scary porn star size, but really nice." She let his cock go and swam over to the far side. As he followed, she thrust her ass in the air and opened her legs before diving under the water. Getting out, she sighed looking down at his crotch, "Sad, I was hoping to see how big it gets, but...oh well." She shrugged mockingly before running around the lake back to the tree.

Bryce just grinned and shook his head and ran after her. Before she could get to the tree, he tackled her and pinned her down. "You never could out run me." He laughed.

As he released her arms and began to get up, she pulled him back. "Where are you going?" Seeing the micro expression she thought looked like panic, she asked, "Have you ever been with a woman? Are you a virgin?"

He sighed looking at his friend, "Yes. I mean, I never actually saw a naked woman until you, today." He let out a quick laugh, "I mean, except for that poor judge last night." He laughed harder, "Oh crud. I forgot all about that." He looked at Pattie lying naked beneath him; felt her pubic bone digging into his; felt her legs welcoming him. "Pattie, I don't want to do this right now...I mean I really want to do this right now, but I don't want this to be your way of thanking me and then that's it." He looked at her, "Also, I don't have a rubber, though I'm sure I felt some in the pants pockets before we burned them."

Pattie started laughing, "I'm sorry, I just had the most inappropriate image." She kept laughing.

"What? I could use a laugh." Bryce urged.

"I know it's absurd, but they brought rubbers to a rape fest? I just had an image of them ready to rape me and they stop and roll on a condom." She pushed Bryce off when she began laughing uncontrollably.

Bryce found himself joining in at the incongruous images in his head. And looked over at the beautiful girl still laughing. He felt almost painful love for the girl and then realized why it would never work. He stopped laughing and sadly sat up.

Pattie stopped laughing and wiped her eyes, "What's wrong? You look like your best friend died." She sat up and put her arm around him pulling him close.

Bryce felt more torn than he'd ever felt in his life. He wanted to both cry and also take this beautiful girl. He got up and paced holding his head in his hands.

"Bryce, stop. What's wrong?" Pattie jumped up and grabbed her friend by his shoulders. "Talk to me. Just blurt out what's bothering you."

Bryce felt ready to explode. "I love you. I've loved you since we were kids. I thought constantly about meeting you in the back yard and going exploring every day growing up. When you stopped, when you went off to find boys...boys who were not me, I was crushed." He looked at the girl, "I know. I am so darn stupid. I should just take advantage of you. To get to be one of those guys..." He looked with horror at what he said feeling her hands slide off his shoulders. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean you're some slut who's slept with a lot of guys. I meant one of the jocks. The physical specimens that always get the beautiful girls." He looked pleadingly at her, "I am not in your league and if we do...anything, it will be because of charity. I would never be able to look at you without wanting...wanting more, wanting to be with you again and again. And, any other woman would pale in comparison." He stopped and looked at her and saw tears in her eyes.

Pattie plopped down and looked out over the lake. "No, you were right the first time. I've been with a lot of guys, guys who are all muscle...no brains, well at least not your brains. I never would have noticed you at all if we weren't next door neighbors. I walk by guys in the halls and ignore them until I see one of the football or basketball players and all of a sudden, I see them." She looked at Bryce. "But, I see you. I've always seen you. Have I ever walked by you and ignored you? If so, I'm so sorry. You have always been in my head. Every guy I've been with I've compared to you." She patted the ground. "Please. Please sit down. Let's talk."

Bryce sat down, stunned hearing the confession. He'd taken jibes from his friends who told him that Pattie was a stuck up bitch ignoring them when she walked by. Then seeing her eyes light up seeing one of the pampered jocks who constantly tormented them, just made things worse for his friends. They were great guys, just not one of those studs on one of the teams. He looked over at her and shook his head, "What do you mean 'compared to me?' You've always been with one of the genetic celebrities who strut around as if they own the school. Hell, you are one of...." He paused, thinking, "Heck, you are the genetic celebrity in our school." Seeing her look, he patted her leg, "Look, I'd like to thank you, but let's be real. You girls look for appropriate mating material. Larry's an ass. He might have a small dick, but he has muscles and deep down that is what matters. You perfect physical specimens can get any man you want and you want the caveman who can protect you. It's evolution." Bryce said sadly, "I'm not one of those guys who can lift a car off you if need be. You will always be attracted to men with muscles, you need to breed with men with muscles."

Pattie laughed, "You're right. You're so right. God, how blind can I be? Who just used his brain, his quick thinking to save me? Hell, none of the guys I've been with would have reacted that quickly, or even thought of it. Actually, they all would have joined in. This is a new world and it's the information age." She stopped and looked Bryce in the face. "Let's say I change the paradigm. Let's say I try to look for a man to breed with best equipped to survive in this new technological world? Wouldn't that be better for me?"

Bryce looked at her, "I agree, but that's not how our urges work. You wake up feeling a rush of hormones. You need a man, you just have to find a man to have sex with. You're really horny. Who are you thinking about?"

"Right now, you." She said sighing, "But I see what you mean. I'm sorry, but it's muscled pecs, tight ass. Crap, I thought I had something there." She said stroking the back of his hand. "But I'm not lying. When I'm with some of the boys at school, I cannot believe how slow they are to pick things up. How they value the stuff that really isn't important." She looked around at the trees, "I think about everything we learned together. I know all the birds by song and can identify them on sight because of you. I know all the trees and plants. I miss you. I've missed you for years. I've missed this." She reached up and stroked his face. "Please forgive me."

"I never felt there was anything to forgive. I always knew that you were following your true fate, your destiny...your hormones." He sat back, "You really had sex with Larry? I don't remember you ever going with him." He said looking at her.

Pattie groaned and put her head in her hands. "It was at the homecoming dance. I was with Brett, but he'd disappeared to smoke some grass or something and I went to find a bathroom. I was behind the stage by the dressing rooms and Larry was leaning against the wall smirking at me. We never dated, but we'd flirted at parties, at the beach...you know how it is. Anyhow as I walked by he shoved himself off the wall and asked me where I was going. I told him the bathroom, pointing down the hall. He took my arm and walked me into the ladies room and pushed open the stall door. I told him to leave and he just grinned telling me he had all night. Finally, I couldn't hold it any longer and carefully reached under my dress and pulled my panties down. As I sat down, he knelt down and grabbed them and put them in his pocket." Pattie put her face in her hands, "This is really embarrassing."

Bryce softy stroked her hair, "You can stop. I don't have to hear this."

Pattie looked at him, "No. No, I guess you don't. Why are you like this?" Shaking her head, she continued, "I'll finish the story. Larry is kneeling in front of me and I can't pee. I mean, I'd heard about men who couldn't use public urinals, but there I was trying to just let it go and Larry, the all-state quarterback was watching with a huge grin on his face. He pulled up my dress and mockingly looked under, 'Everything alright down there?' he asked. 'Come on, you can do it.' He urged. I closed my eyes and finally felt a release while feeling my legs being spread and dress pulled way up. I was totally creeped out, but we'd flirted a lot and he'd grabbed a ton of feels, so this was just Larry being Larry. When I was done he slapped my hand away when I reached for toilet paper and he grabbed some and..." She blushed furiously looking at Bryce, "...and I let him wipe me. I'd never even heard of a guy doing that, but I got up and went to wash my hands and while I was running the water, I felt the back of my dress pull up and..."

"And he put his dick in you." Bryce finished.

"Christ. I was there with my boyfriend and I let that asshole screw me. He just put it in and I did nothing to stop him, in fact I leaned over more to give him better access." She finished, "I wish I didn't tell you that. I'm really a slut, aren't I?"

"Not for me to say. I'm not even sure what a slut is. Did Brett ever find out? I mean, aren't Brett and Larry best friends? Thank God I don't have friends like him." He looked at Pattie. "I'm not so pure. I've fantasized about doing something like that to you myself. Not the part on the toilet. That's just a little weird to me. But pulling your dress up." He started laughing. "Crud. I'm fantasizing about undressing you while I'm sitting next to you, stark naked."

Pattie laughed. "Shall I put something on so I can see that nice erection of yours again?" She looked at Bryce. "I want to make a deal with you. If you'll make love to me, I will guarantee it will not be the one time. I want you to know that I've never really made love to a guy. We've just really fucked and I want to know what it is like."

Bryce nodded, "Ok. I'd like that." He sighed when Pattie slid her hand up and cupped his balls and gently stroked them.

"I think I'd better do something else before I let you slide this thing into me." She pushed Bryce onto his back and crawled down and starting at the balls, ran her tongue up to the shaft and onto the head, eliciting groans from the eager boy. She looked up, "No girl has ever done this either?" Seeing him shake his head, she grinned, "Ok, then if you feel yourself ready to cum, let me know so I can pull off." Holding the rock hard shaft, she ran her tongue around the head amazed at the amount of fluids leaking out. She lapped at the slit tasting the cum and liking it, she swallowed the juices. She then plunged her mouth down onto the fat cock and with her fist stroking the base, she sucked on the top four inches, bobbing her head rapidly. She reached up and pulled Bryce's hand onto her dangling breast and moaned onto his cock when he began squeezing and massaging it.

Bryce had never felt anything like it before. He'd jerked off, but this was ten times more intense and he felt his hips thrusting up against that mouth. He looked at that beautiful face that he'd longed for, her lips obscenely stretched around his cock. His cock! In her mouth! He loved the sight and the feeling, but was amazed also at how much mass there was in his hand. He couldn't believe how great her breast felt slid his hand down until he got to the nipple and explored the feel of it. The soft, puffy ring and the hard eraser sized tip. He saw Pattie reach between her legs and furiously rub herself as he pinched and pulled on her nipple. Seeing this and feeling her increasing moans on his cock he stuttered out that he was going to cum and waited for Pattie to pull off, but instead, she pushed her face down farther and when he felt his cock head hit the back of her throat, he couldn't help himself anymore. "Oh God! Stop, I'm going to cum, oh God. Uh...uhhh....uhh....uhhhhh." He grunted as his hips thrust his cock into the back of her throat. Finally, he opened his eyes and saw Pattie swallowing and wiping her mouth.

"Didn't miss a drop." Very nice, your cum tastes really good. I know I told you to not cum in my mouth, but I couldn't help myself. She crawled up and when Bryce pulled her mouth to his and kissed her, she was surprised since none of the other boys ever wanted to kiss her after she blew them. Then again, none of them ever came in her mouth either. She pulled back and said, "Let me get you nice and hard again and you can put it in my pussy."

Bryce stopped her as she started to crawl back down, and pulled her up so that she straddled his face. "You may need to tell me what to do, but I've wanted to taste this since I saw you climbing the tree." He said as he finally tasted pussy. His tongue ran up and down the now swollen slit, lapping at the juices listening to Pattie moan. Encouraged he felt the lips part as he pushed against them, and when he felt her hips begin to grind against his face, he pushed harder into the hole.

Pattie was in ecstasy feeling the first boy to eat her pussy, feeling her first tongue inside her. She thought it was so much better than cock as he explored her insides with the probing member. She reached back and stroked his beautiful cock and leaned back and closed her eyes, reveling in the pleasurable feelings. She felt the cock grow hard and leaking, and wanted it in her, but she'd never been able to cum with a cock in her and really needed a release. She yelped when she felt Bryce's teeth scrape across her intensely aroused clit and when she felt him back off, she cried, "No, no...don't stop. Ahhhh ahhh yesss, that feels great." She let go of his cock and grabbed her breasts and mauled them as she thrust her hips against that tongue deep inside her and the bared teeth roughing up her aroused clit. "OH SHIT! Yesssss, yesss, ahhh, ahhhh, aaahhhhhhhh. Shit! You are so fucking good...." She exploded grinding her pussy against his face. "Oh my, that was incredible." She said crawling off his face and bending over to lick the juices off his lips and cheeks. "Fuck telling you how to do that, you should be out teaching the rest of the boys at school." She crawled back and grabbed his cock and lined it up with her wet pussy, "You ready?" She said sliding the head teasingly up and down her slit.

Bryce stared at his cock pressing against the slick opening, his head slowly disappearing. He nodded dumbly, unable to take his eyes off the sight and the feel.

Pattie grinned looking at the look on the boy's face and realized she'd never had a virgin before. She took her time alternately pulling almost all the way off and sliding on letting no more than a quarter inch more into her each time. Finally, she said, "Ok, enough torture." And dropped all the way onto him with a loud yelp. "Yow! I forgot how big you were. God, that was a bit too much." She groaned as she pulled off and began fucking that nice cock with her tight pussy. "Remember, we don't have a condom, so let me know."

Bryce groaned feeling his first pussy. It was as good as being in her throat, but deeper. Feeling her pussy bang down on his pubic bone, he loved the intense nature of being so deep inside a woman. He thought about the ovaries, her womb, his seed flooding her, making her pregnant. He was inside a woman. Inside, with no rubber. He groaned out loud thinking about this and reached up and grabbed those incredible bouncing breasts and hard nipples.

Pattie felt herself nearing climax and shook her head. 'Impossible. No one had ever gotten me off unless I rub my clit. Oh God!' She began grinding against his cock and pressing her chest against his hands thinking that this cock had never been in a pussy before, never felt what he's feeling and it's her cunt providing this pleasure. She thought of that and groaned out that she was cumming again. "Yes, yes, yesssss. Oh my God, yesssssssss." She panted, jerking her pussy rapidly against his wonderful hard rod and collapsed onto his chest. She looked at her friend and kissed him hard. Coming up for air, she panted. "You're incredible. I've never cum while fucking before. Get on top of me. Enough making love, I want you to fuck me. Pound my pussy." She said as she rolled over pulling him on top of her.

Bryce grinned, thinking he was making her happy. Giving her pleasure. In all his fantasies, it was mostly how women could make him happy, bring him off. This was actually more arousing hearing a woman beg him to fuck her. He looked down and found the harder he thrust into her, the louder she grunted and the more her tits flopped around. He felt her legs wrap around him and her crotch grind against him when she came a third time and as her panting slowed down, he felt himself ready approaching release, "Oh God. I'm going to cum!"

Pattie didn't want him to pull out yet and rapidly grabbed his ass and pulled him into her, "No don't stop. Not yet, it feels too good." She thrust against his attacking cock and began another small climax and realized Bryce was grunting and groaning as he flooded her womb with his seed.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hold back. It was just too intense. God, I hope you don't get pregnant." He groaned as he collapsed onto the girl.

Pattie stroked his back feeling he cock slowly soften inside her. "I hope not, but just think, you'll get to breed me. Isn't that what you wanted?" She stroked his face. "Can I ask you something?" Seeing him look questioningly at her, she continued, "Are your friends also virgins? I think I like this deflowering thing."

Bryce nodded, grinning at her.

****************************************

The following Monday, Bryce was standing in the hall talking to his friends in the robotics club.

"What the hell do you mean, it's no big deal? This has gone viral. We're an online punchline now. Have you seen all the rob-this and robo-that jokes? The web is forever." Sam said to Bryce who just grinned at him.

John sighed, "He's on some sort of medication. Otherwise he would have been taking a chain saw to the lab by now."

Theo pushed Bryce's shoulder, "You're putting us on aren't you? This has to be eating you alive. I saw you Friday night. You looked like you were going to kill yourself."