All About Perspective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, it's all perspective. In a few week Miley Cyrus will do something and everyone, except perhaps that poor judge, will forget all about us. The web has a long memory, but the people accessing it get bored and move on." He grinned at his friends, "Look, I figured out the code and I recognized whose it was. Remember that guy kicked out of MIT last year? The one who tried to design his own search engine? He's over at South now. This is his code and I know just how to get back at him."

"Hey Bryce, guys." Pattie said coming up and giving him a huge hug. She released Bryce and looked at Theo, "Sorry about the hack on Friday. I cannot believe someone would do that to you guys. You did an amazing job with using the combination of light and strong materials for the chassis." She hugged the surprised boy and stroked his back. She turned and pulled John into and embrace, "John, I was impressed with the step down gearing solution you came up with, I'm just sorry there's some really shitty person out there." She turned to Sam, "And Sam, I know you will come back with something to prevent intruders and actually expose them. I can't wait to go and see their faces when you blow them away next month at the competition." She hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. She whispered in his ear, "You might want to hold your books in front of you, but thanks for the complement." She released the blushing boy and turned to Bryce, "You coming over tonight for movies? The parents won't be home until midnight at the earliest." She said before leaning down and kissing him on the lips and spinning away.