All Comments on 'All Ashore Ch. 06'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Landrious1Landrious1over 19 years ago
One of the best stories on this site!!

Your writing is outstanding! I've read everything you've posted and look forward to more. You are one of the best writers on this site without a doubt!

Landrious1Landrious1over 19 years ago
One of the best stories on this site!!

Your writing is outstanding! I've read everything you've posted and look forward to more. You are one of the best writers on this site without a doubt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Bravo!

I have read this series, and enjoyed it. Insightfull writing, interesting characters, good plot as well as plot twists. This last episode featured several well-turned passages which were a little "flippant" or "edgy", and they worked great. In toto, the sex scenes were varied, and had something for everyone, even though not everyone would like every scene. Puddinhead Wilson!!!! (For those not familiar with Mark Twain..."It is difference of opinion that makes a horse race")Write On!

JackindudeJackindudeabout 15 years ago
Awesome

what an awesome series. What a fantastic erotic writer you are, this story got me hot and kept me there. Sorry to see it end!! Please continue with Tara's adventures!!

CarolinaTam40CarolinaTam40about 14 years ago
Wonderful Story

I really thought you were going to develop her subbie side... it seemed like you flirted with it a couple times.

I love the way you brought so many aspects of her exploration into play and included/developed the exploration of some of the supporting characters... overall a wonderfully written piece... thank you so much for sharing with us!

GreenleafRGreenleafRalmost 14 years ago
Thanks for another great series

Again, you have provided a story for almost everyone. I enjoyed Tara and her development and the sex scenes were wonderful and sometimes over the top but that's what I enjoyed about them. I loved the strong relationship you built between Tara and Keira. Everyone should be lucky enough to have such support.

Right now, my bottom is twitching. Maybe it's time to try using it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous