All Ashore Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“There we go baby,” Keira said as she lapped up Tara’s girl-cum. “Just what you ordered.” She buried her face between Tara’s thighs, rubbing her face over the girl’s opening until her face glistened. Nick pulled out so Tara could see Keira’s shiny face down between her legs. “Am I pretty? Do I look pretty with your slut-cum on my face?” Keira licked Tara’s slot a couple more times.

“So pretty,” Tara cooed. “Come here and kiss me. Nick, fuck her while she kisses me.”

Keira crawled leisurely down until she was face to face with the young harlot. Tara wrapped her legs around her lover while Nick stood at the end of the bed and thrust himself deep into Keira’s box.

“He’s so big,” Keira said before locking lips with Tara. Their tongues danced for a moment, then they broke for air. “He’s filling me up down there,” she moaned. More kissing. “Imagine how it’s going to feel when he sticks it up there,” she added, shoving one hand under Tara’s body so she could grab her ass.

Tara bit her bottom lip. She had never taken anything as big as Nick down there, but she was bound and determined to try.

“You want that, don’t you?” asked Keira, followed by another game of tonsil hockey. “You want his big cock in your ass. You want him to fuck you there until you scream. God, he’s fucking me so hard! He’s gonna make me cum . . .” After hammering her for several minutes, Nick was doing just that. And when Keira came, her whole body jiggled. Tara grabbed those massive melons and sucked on one of the nipples while Keira came down from her sexual high.

Tara knew what was coming, but she didn’t want to let go of Keira’s tits. She envied the older girl for her buxom form, and she loved playing with those luscious fun-bags.

“I think our little whore has gotten sidetracked,” Keira noticed. “Nick honey, why don’t you keep that nice and wet until she’s ready.”

Nick started pumping again. Between Keira’s mouth, Tara’s mouth and Keira’s cunt, he knew he wouldn’t last very long when the main event rolled around. So he took it slow and steady as he fucked his woman some more.

Tara’s hands and lips were all over Keira’s breasts, but the vastness of them made it impossible for the young woman to contain them totally. But she was enjoying trying. Finally she was ready. Tara rolled Keira onto her back and straddled her upper thighs, leaving her head directly above Keira’s chest. It also left her sticking her butt in the air. “Nick, I need to get filled. Now!”

When Tara was horny, she was insistent. Nick had briefly missed the feeling of Keira’s box around his private part when Tara had repositioned her, but he knew he wouldn’t be missing it for long. He plunged into Tara’s twat a couple of times to get his member just a little more slick, then he began the slow push into her little pink rosebud. For her part, Tara had latched onto Keira’s nipples again, sucking them for all they she was worth as her sphincter began to stretch to previously unknown proportions. While uncomfortable at first, Tara had become a veteran of getting fucked in the road-less-traveled, and she was able to handle it better than some others. But that didn’t mean it didn’t hurt like the dickens for a bit. Even after the head had passed through the outer ring, she was still holding onto Keira’s breasts for dear life. Keira wrapped her legs around Tara’s waist, holding her in place. Tara could have told her that wasn’t necessary. She wasn’t going anywhere.

With a final gasp, Nick “bottomed out.” He had gone as far as he could go. The pressure was incredible, and he had to stop just to concentrate on NOT cumming immediately. It took several minutes for Tara’s backside to relax enough that he could move more freely. He grabbed the girl’s hips and began to move. It was quite possibly the tightest fit he had ever found himself in. Again, he wondered what Paul was thinking by potentially losing out on a girl like Tara. Tara looked up from Keira’s breasts so she could look over her shoulder with unadulterated lust in her eyes.

“Harder! Please?!? I need your big fuckin’ dick to fuck me hard in my little asshole!” Then she turned and began sucking on those wonderful, hard nipples of Keira’s again. And Nick found himself pounding away a lot less gently than he had originally intended. Keira finally broke away from Tara’s greedy lips and squirmed out from under her. Then she got beside her while Tara propped herself up with her arms. Keira reached underneath and slide her fingers into Tara’s juicy pussy. She curled those fingers forward until she thought she had found Tara’s special spot, and she stimulated it mercilessly as Nick jack-hammered her behind.

Nick was a stud, but he could only take so much, and his ten-inch pleasure-pole had been stuck in just about everything on that bed. He buried his meat and blasted a huge load of jizz deep into Tara’s backside.

“I feel it,” Tara groaned. “I feel his sperm in my behind. He made me all sticky!”

“I’m sure he did,” Keira giggled. As Nick extricated himself, Keira wrapped Tara up in her arms, and Nick lay down on the other side.

As her lovers made small talk, Tara could only think that it had been too long since she had lay between two people like that. But as sweet as Nick was, it just didn’t feel quite the same. Tara began to entertain thoughts that she never would have considered before. She wanted Paul back in her bed, and she knew she might have to do something extreme to get him there.

------------- -------------

The next day . . .

------------- -------------

Paul wandered into the house sometime around noon. He had crashed at Julia’s house the previous night. It had been a . . . strange evening, but one in which he had achieved a kind of peace he hadn’t known in a while. He took a quick inventory of bodies in the house. Jeff and a couple other guys were on the sofa playing Playstation 2, while Sunny was coming in from the back yard after a morning of tanning. He saw Nick in the kitchen making lunch, which probably meant that Keira was in the bedroom recovering from sex. He grinned. He had to admit that Keira and Nick were a pretty good fit. He wandered into the bedroom where Keira was sitting next to her computer, paying the monthly bills.

“Hey Romeo,” she said, looking at his disheveled appearance.

“Hey Top Heavy,” he responded, giving her a hug. He glanced around.

“She’s not here,” Keira said with a sad smile. She liked Paul, and thought he would’ve made a good first boyfriend for Tara. She figured he was still having difficulty being around her sometime while still trying to be faithful to his new girl.

“Where’d she go?”

“University of California at Springfield. She’s picking up some applications stuff and some financial aid forms.”

Paul was stunned. “She’s going to school?”

“No, she just enjoys collecting paperwork. It’s her new hobby,” Keira returned, a bit bitterly. Tara had pretty much laid that bombshell on her and Nick that very morning, and Keira was just a bit unhappy. Not that Tara was thinking about getting an education, but that the older girl might go for weeks or even months without seeing her friend.

“How can she go to school and work for . . . She’s quitting, isn’t she?”

“I assume so. I’m still a little confused by it all. She said something about needing to get a little more serious about her life. I wonder where THAT damn fool idea came from.”

Paul sat on the bed with his face in his hands. “I . . . I . . .” Suddenly, words escaped him.

Keira was sympathetic to his plight. She moved over and wrapped an arm over his shoulders. “She’s a sweet girl. A little headstrong, but sweet. Maybe it’s for the best. I don’t mind where we work, but I guarantee that if I had to do it all over again, I probably would have gone to college. Besides,” she added, kissing him on the forehead, “she probably thinks you might like her again if she settles down a bit.”

“I like her the way she is!” Paul exclaimed.

“I know. She’s a young girl who got used to having everything she ever wanted, and now she doesn’t get to have it. But at least this is a constructive outlet, so . . .”

“No, you don’t get it. I . . . she . . .” Paul looked towards the door. “Listen, you’ve got to promise not to tell anyone about this until I’m ready. ESPECIALLY Tara.”

Keira’s interest was understandably piqued. And as Paul began to speak, she found herself staring at him slack-jawed and eyes as wide as saucers.

------------ -------------

A few hours later . . .

------------ -------------

Tara felt stupid. She had spent all morning and into the afternoon on the university campus. She had talked with some people at the admissions office and a few students and found herself feeling like the simple country bumpkin that she had been a year ago. But she was betting that these were the types of people that Paul would like: educated and stable. She knew that this wasn’t just about him though. She had never planned on being a maid on a cruise ship forever. As much fun as she’d been having for the last year, it was time to grow up.

She got out of the cab and walked up towards the house. She had a pile of folders and pamphlets in her hands. She wondered if she’d be allowed to stay there anymore once she wasn’t working on board the ship anymore. She put aside negative thoughts. Tara knew how Keira felt about her, and she knew it might be useful to have someone around full time. But Tara couldn’t shake the feeling of how lonely it would be there with the rest of the Lounge Gang out to see while she stayed ashore.

As she walked in, everyone was gone. It didn’t surprise her. Most of them would come staggering in late in the evening after hours of errands and assorted debaucheries. Tara smiled. Her friends were weird, but she loved them for it. She heard some noise in the bedroom and went to investigate. Keira and Paul were sitting on the bed, talking much as they had been for several hours. Keira was the first to see the newcomer. That was when things got confusing. Her eyes lit up, she sprung to her feet, hugged Tara and ran out of the room, closing both doors behind her.

“What the fuck . . .” Tara started. Then she turned to Paul, who was looking very nervous about something. “What’s going on?”

“She and I were just having a little chat,” Paul explained unnecessarily. He looked at the paperwork she was carrying. “So, when did this burning desire to go back to school come about?”

“Heard about that hunh? I don’t know. I just figured that I’d had my fun and taken my break. Time to figure out what I want to do with my life.”

Paul looked her over. “Why?”

“Uhm.” Tara wasn’t sure what the question meant. “Because . . . because that’s what I’m supposed to do now. Isn’t it?” She wanted to scream out that it was so he might be attracted to her again, but she couldn’t. She just kept her happy-smile pasted on and continued.

“I thought you loved your job.”

“I . . . Well, I love being on the ship, but I could probably live without being a maid. Don’t tell Keira. I just don’t see a future in that. Nick has offered to transfer me into human resources, but everyone else there has some kind of education. I don’t. And I can’t get one unless I stay on shore. And . . . and I need to expand my horizons.” She wanted to add, ‘And because I want you and everyone else to see me as something besides the little slut I’ve become.’

“I think that’s pretty fucking cool. But . . but I want you to answer this completely honesty. Does what happened between you and me enter into this?” Paul waited patiently for her to answer.

She sat down dejectedly on the bed. She couldn’t bring herself to lie to him now. “Yes. I . . . Fuck, I know you’re with Julia now and that I shouldn’t be . . . reacting like this. But . . . I want to be a woman now. I want to be responsible so that you . . . guys like you might be interested in me. I want to feel I can do something more than clean toilets and give head. I want to be . . . dignified or sophisticated or some shit like that.” Tara’s eyes were watering up and she was starting to sniffle. ‘Great,’ she thought. ‘I must look REAL fucking attractive right now.’

“As I said, I think that’s a great idea,” Paul returned. “But we already think you’re more than that. Everyone does. Especially me. Nick is right about one thing. You’d be great in human resources. You make everyone feel good, and it’s not just because you’re dynamite in the sack. You really care about absolutely everybody that’s even a halfway decent person. That’s the reason people obsess about you. It’s the reason people fall in love with you. It’s certainly the reason that I fell in love with you.”

Tara couldn’t decide if she wanted to laugh, cry, or pull her hair out by the roots. “But you’re with Julia now. I don’t want to interfere. She’s so sweet really, and . . .”

“Yes, she’s sweet. She and I are still going to be friends even though we’ve broken up.”

“What?!? But why? She’s educated, she’s got a plan for her life, and you two look cute together.”

“But the chemistry isn’t there the way it’s supposed to be. We both knew it, but neither of us wanted to bring it up. We got along all right, but that wasn’t enough. She wanted someone a little more . . . focused, and I didn’t want to try and turn her into something she wasn’t meant to be . . . you. Tara, it’s not that I’m not READY to grow up. I just don’t want to. I know my brother and sister are happy being married. But my brother used to sniff paint and my sister chain smokes. I’m not either of them, and I’m not going to be any happier if I tried to be like them.” He took Tara’s trembling hand. “I don’t know if I love you enough to make this a fairy-tale romance, but I know that I don’t want to stop seeing you.” Then he kissed her.

Tara’s brain had ceased functioning properly. She had spent all morning trying to get her life organized so that she might be able to win him back, and he had been sitting here waiting for her. And as he kissed her for the first time in months, she realized how badly she had missed him. And she kissed him back.

After a few minutes of that, Paul proved that he wasn’t done. “I actually think going back to school is a good idea. Don’t get me wrong, we’ll all miss you when you’re not with us. Especially me. And Keira too, but mostly me. But you could still work for the company over the summer, and I’m sure Sam and Karen would LOVE to keep you company while we’re away.” Paul was grinning ear to ear at that comment.

“But . . . but don’t you . . .”

“ . . . want to become exclusive? I think it would be a tragedy if I were to keep you all to myself right now. I figured I couldn’t separate you and Keira with a crowbar, and I know how much Sam and Karen mean to you. And quite honestly, there was some stuff I tried . . . you know, with Sam . . . that I’m not sure I don’t want to try again. So, as I was sleeping on Julia’s couch last night, I formulated a brilliant plan that will make me incredibly happy, hopefully make you happy, make my parents happy and, of course, make Keira happy.”

Paul got down on one knee and pulled a little velvet-covered box out of his pocket. Tara could see his hands trembling and his face was a bit pale. But his skin was probably a rainbow of color compared to hers. She couldn’t move, she could barely think, and the act of breathing seemed to be incredibly labored.

“Tara, will you marry me?”

At that moment, Tara passed out.

--------------- ----------

A few days later . . .

--------------- ----------

Tara had pretty much lost track of the last couple days. When she had come around after Paul’s proposal, she had found herself staring up at Paul and Keira who had been hovering over her anxiously. Keira actually looked giddy when she saw that her young friend was alright, and was waiting to see what Tara’s answer was going to be. Tara had found herself staring at Keira, afraid of what this would all mean between the two women. But Paul had another surprise. He had been thinking about Sam and Karen’s marriage and that had been encouraging for him. That was a couple who used sexual exploration to make their relationship better rather than let it tear them apart, and that was what Paul wanted. They would be swingers. As long as they were both honest with each other and showed some common sense, they were open to pursue “extra-curricular” activities. And that meant that Keira was still fair game as long as she and Tara wanted. Tara was shocked. Paul was offering her everything, just for an opportunity to keep her in his life. Somewhere during the subsequent blowjob, she said “yes” to his proposal.

Sam and Karen had insisted on holding the impromptu wedding at their house, and Captain Cooper would be performing the ceremony. Tara was being completely in the dark as to the plans. All she knew is that everyone was wandering around with mischievous grins on their faces and she was being told that it would be a marriage of “Tara proportions.” Tara wasn’t sure exactly what that meant, but she guessed it was naughty. When she showed up that morning, she had been put in a wedding “dress” that probably had never appeared in Modern Bride Magazine. The dress barely made it past her ass, and the only thing she had on underneath it was a white g-string. All her friends from the Lounge Gang were in attendance, as well as Sam and Karen and a number of their swinger friends. And the whole thing was being catered by a number of very handsome looking young men who were dressed (or undressed) like male strippers. Tara had been licking her lips in anticipation of the post-ceremony activities. Paul was dressed in black slacks and a white silk poet’s shirt, and was looking absolutely delicious. He had asked Sam to be his best man, Sam being Paul’s only sexual partner up to that point. Keira, of course, was the maid of honor.

The ceremony was short and sweet. Tara felt as bashful and girly as someone could while dressed like a stripper-bride. She was blushing furiously as she and Paul exchanged rings and vows, and she thought her heart was going to explode in her chest when Paul finally kissed his bride. Sam turned up his stereo so they could all have some music to dance to, and Paul took Tara for a twirl. Tara would later dance with Nick, the Captain and a number of her friends before Keira got her turn.

“So, has it sunk in yet?” Tara’s busty friend whispered into the young woman’s ear.

“I’m married!” Tara whispered back excitedly. She was still somewhat dumfounded by the whole thing, but she knew she was happy. “To Paul! And . . . and I still get to have you!”

Keira smiled, then nibbled on Tara’s ear. “Paul is such a lucky man! I’m SO glad he pulled his heat out of that cute butt of his. Speaking of cute butts . . .” she said, running her hands up under Tara’s skirt in the middle of the dance area and grabbing Tara’s posterior, “I’ve got a feeling Paul might be due for a piece of this, don’t you?”

Tara looked around. A number of people had noticed Keira’s wandering hands, and all of them were smiling. No one there was living under the pretense that these two youngsters were going to have a traditional wedding. Tara saw Paul nearby, grinning from ear to ear. He wandered up and wrapped his arms around his wife and held her close. She could feel his hardness and his heat emanating from his pants, and she couldn’t help but grind her crotch against his. She felt herself flushing again, but for entirely different reasons than before.

“Oh would you two just fuck?!?” Keira said, loudly and exasperatedly. “Everyone else is waiting on you!”