All Ashore Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“They look so good together,” she said, resting her head on Nick’s shoulder.

--------------- -----------------

A few hours later . . .

--------------- -----------------

After the orgy had relented, Karen had paid the young caterers and sent them on their way. A few of them left their numbers in case anyone wanted their services again. The black man who had ass-fucked Paul left his number with the young couple as well, and Tara was willing to bet that Paul would be quite willing to call somewhere down the road. Then they had gotten cleaned up a bit, and they had all crashed out in Karen and Sam’s bedroom. Sunny actually went home with one of the caterers, leaving three couples on one huge bed. They had all chatted and giggled as, one by one, they drifted off to sleep. Tara was the last one awake, staring at her friends and her husband, trying to wrap her head around the direction her life had taken her. She was happy. She didn’t know how long it would all last, but she would enjoy it while she could. And the last thing she noticed before sleep finally claimed her was the gleam of the golden ring and the breathing of her husband.

------------- ---------------

The End . . .