All Fuck Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sucks to be you I guess," Jenny joked, "right, I'm having a shower."

"Need a hand?" Andy asked with a smirk.

Hmmm, that is tempting.

"You only have to wait another hour or so, horny bastard." Jenny said with a grin.

"Fine." Andy sighed.

"And no wanking whilst I'm in there!" Jenny told him.

"Best be worth the wait now." Andy replied and sat down on the massive bed.

"Oh, it will." Jenny told him and winked.

Jenny washed her hair and her body before getting out. Andy jumped in after.

Jenny sat at the table in front of the mirror as she dried her hair, straightened it and then put make up on. About halfway through Andy came out, dried his hair with a towel and quickly put some product in.

It's so unfair, literally takes him 5 minutes to get ready!

It was nearly 6pm when Jenny had finished her makeup and hair. She turned around to see Andy lay on the bed, completely naked with his phone in his hands.

"Ready?" She asked him.

"About time," Andy joked and jumped up, "hey, you look beautiful."

Jenny blushed at the compliment, then let her towel drop so they were both naked once again.

Andy reached out and took Jenny's hand into his.

"Here we go." He said.

CHAPTER II

All Fuck Festival Begins

Andy

The sun had started to set as Andy and Jenny stepped out to the back of the hotel. It lit the sky up with a beautiful red and orange colour.

Andy took a moment just to look out to the horizon.

This holiday has been one hell of an experience, I feel like a completely different person and I can't wait to keep growing. Thank god Jenny booked the wrong hotel.

"Hey, you alright?" Jenny asked and squeezed his hand.

"Yeah, just taking in our last night." Andy replied with a smile.

There was already some music playing and there were a fair few people already gathered around. Andy felt like his head was spinning as he saw dozens of naked people just chatting and acting normal.

So many swinging dicks of all shapes and sizes, colours too. Then women walking around, their tits bouncing around, again all shapes and sizes. Andy just took it all in, he had never seen so many naked people in his life.

A few of them said hi to Jenny and Andy who said hi back.

Then a waiter walked over, he was fully dressed and holding a tray but Andy couldn't see at first what was on it. As he got closer he saw it was little pills.

"Viagra, sir?" He asked Andy.

Viagra? Andy replied, is he just offering it to me?

"Complementary of the hotel." The waiter said.

I suppose it could come in handy, if I am going to cum more than once tonight.

"Thank you." Andy said, took one of the pills a glass of water from the waiters hand and swallowed it down.

"Hmm, that seems like a good thing for me." Jenny said in a seductive voice.

The two of them headed into the crowd and saw a few of the guests that they recognised. That was when Michael and Sherry spotted them and walked over.

Andy couldn't believe how good a body Sherry had. Her jet black hair that fell down her back looked shining in the setting sun. Her tits were perky and looked soft as anything and her legs seemed to go on for days. The fact that Andy could also see the top of her pussy just made his cock start to grow.

"Oh, is that for me?" Sherry said and looked at Andy's cock.

Jenny looked down and gave him a knowing smile.

"Only if that's for me." Jenny then said and pointed to Michael's hard cock that was pretty similar in size and length to Andy's.

"Finally, you both made time for us." Michael then joked.

Suddenly.

"Ladies and gentlemen." A voice with a Grek accent came over the speakers.

They turned around and saw a tanned, fairly small Greek man with a tan stood on the stage with a microphone.

"If I can all have your attention for a few minutes, we can then get the festival started." He said.

Andy and Jenny, hand in hand took a few steps closer. It was a big crowd that all gathered around.

"I am the manager here at the Al'e Fuke hotel," Once he said that everyone let out a little cheer, "thank you all for coming to our festival, I hope you will all have a great night, whether it is your first time here or you've been before. You are a great bunch and we have loved having you!"

Everyone started to clap and as soon as he put the microphone down, loud music started to blast out of the speakers.

So, it's officially started.

Andy and Jenny turned to see Michael and Sherry smiling at them.

"Let's get this started." Jenny said to Andy and he smiled back.

Jenny let go of her brother's hand and without saying a word, she dropped to her knees in front of Michael and instantly wrapped her lips around his cock.

"Oh yeah, I like your thinking." Sherry said then sunk to her knees in front of Andy.

She wrapped her soft fingers around his raging cock, leant forward and took him in her mouth.

"Oooh yeah." Andy moaned as he watched the beautiful, older woman bob up and down on his dick.

"Pretty good hey?" Michael asked him.

Andy looked over at his sister sucking the married man's dick and obviously loving it.

"Yeah, well good." Andy told him.

Sherry's warm, wet mouth was moving up and down his cock lovingly. Her soft tongue pressed against his shaft and head constantly.

"I must say, your sister is pretty good too." Michael moaned.

"I bet I'm just as good." Andy then laughed out.

As soon as he said it Jenny and Sherry stopped sucking the cocks and looked up at him.

"That I have to see." Sherry said from her knees.

"Really?" Andy asked, more towards Michael.

"Definitely." Michael told him.

"Yeah, come on Andy, show me how good you are at sucking dick." Jenny then told him with her hand still on Michael's shaft.

"Fine." Andy jokingly sighed.

He joined his sister on his knees in front of Michael. They were nearly touching each other's cheeks and Jenny kept hold of Michael's dick.

Andy parted his lips and moved forward, feeling the warmth of a hard cock forced a moan out of Andy's mouth.

"That's so hot." Jenny whispered into his ear.

Andy's eyes were closed, but he could feel Jenny's eyes on him as he slowly bobbed up and down on the cock. He flicked his tongue along the spongy head and Michael let out a loud moan.

"Alright, my turn." Jenny then said.

Andy pulled back and in an instant, the cock that was just in his mouth disappeared into Jenny's. This time, she was sucking him like a pro.

Her head was moving back and forth as she took him deeper, forcing herself to gag on his cock.

This is so hot!

Jenny bobbed back and forth for a few seconds before pulling out, leaving Michael's cock glistening in her spit.

She smiled at Andy, then he opened his mouth and took Michael's cock back in. He could feel and taste his sisters spit around his shaft as he massaged the head with his tongue.

"Jesus, a brother and sister both giving me a blowjob, doesn't get better that this." Michael moaned.

Andy felt a hand on the back of his head, which started to guide his head back and forth.

"That's it," Jenny whispered in his head, "take that cock."

Andy realised it was his sister that was pushing his head up and down, forcing the cock down his throat.

"Gllg!" Andy gagged when the head hit his throat and he pulled back, leaving a trail of spit from his lips to the cock.

In a heartbeat Jenny grabbed his head and pushed her tongue into his mouth. The twins sloppily made out for a few seconds until they felt Michael's cock press against the side of their lips.

Jenny and Andy's lips separated, only to let the cock in between. They both moved their lips up and down the shaft on either side as their tongue followed.

After a few minutes Andy's mouth had spit all over. Each time the twins would reach the head they would make out around the thick cock.

"Right, I need some attention." Sherry suddenly called out, Andy had almost forgotten she was there.

Andy and Jenny turned to look at her.

"Come ride me then." Andy said confidently.

He lay back and Sherry straddled on top of him. As she aimed his cock up with her shaved pussy, Sherry started to impale herself on top of Andy.

"Yeees! Finally!" Sherry moaned when she took his entire pole inside.

Sherry was aggressively grinding herself back and forth on top of Andy, he felt like he was just a dildo for her pleasure.

With his hands on her thighs, Andy looked across and saw Michael furiously face fucking his sister.

Jenny had a constant stream of spit pouring down her chin, but he knew she must've liked it because she was rubbing her clit between her legs as it went on.

"Fuck yeah... fuck yeah... I love you're young fucking cock!" Sherry moaned as she used Andy's dick.

He reached up and grabbed her perky tits, rubbing her firm nipples with his thumbs which just brought out louder moans.

Andy couldn't believe it when a man, someone he didn't recognise, stood over his head and aimed his hard cock at Sherry. Who very happily opened her mouth and took him in.

Sherry was moaning like a wild animal around this man's cock who was fucking her throat, his balls would slap against her chin, but Sherry never stopped grinding on Andy's dick.

"Gllg...gllgg..glllg...gllgg!" Jenny gagged over and over from a foot away as Michael thoroughly shoved his cock down her throat over and over.

"Fuuuckk!" The man in Sherry's mouth grunted, apparently he didn't need much time as Andy could tell he was filling Sherry's mouth with cum.

He quickly pulled back and just walked away, but before Andy realised what was happening Sherry grabbed his head and shoved her tongue into his mouth.

His senses were overloaded with the delicious taste of that strangers cum as Sherry shovelled it into his mouth with her tongue.

"Mmm!" Andy moaned as he made out with the sexy older woman.

"Fuuucckk!" Sherry groaned into Andy's mouth.

She leant back and started to rub her clit fast as she moved her pussy back and forth with Andy's cock deep inside of her.

"Yes... yes... yes... YEEEESSSS!!" Sherry screamed as she made herself cum on top of Andy.

Andy was so fucking turned on, he knew this woman just used him for his pleasure but he loved it. Watching her moan and cum around him, her pussy clenching his cock, Andy was in heaven.

When she finally stopped cumming, she leant forward and smiled.

"Fuck, that was great." She panted.

Behind her, Jenny was still getting her throat fucked by Michael, which gave Andy an idea.

She's finally going to get that spit roast she wanted.

Sherry stood up and Andy followed, he moved behind Jenny and easily repositioned her so she was on her hands and knees. Michael pulled out of her mouth only to get onto his knees in front of her, which gave Jenny a few seconds to gasp for air until he shoved his cock back into her.

Andy rubbed his cock that was wet from Sherry's cum up and down his sisters drenched pussy and then in one swift motion, went balls deep inside of her.

"MMMM!" Jenny moaned with a mouth full of cock.

Andy gave her a light spank and moved his head forward.

"Finally getting that spit roast hey sis." He told her.

"Mmmm!" Jenny moaned again when she heard that.

Jenny's pussy was so drenched, it was like a tight, warm glove around Andy's cock as he went straight into fucking her from behind.

He was grabbing her firm arse as his waist slapped against her.

Michael was gripping onto her hair and fucking her face harder and harder.

"Make her bounce back on your cock." Michael said.

"Go on Jenny." Andy told her but kept hold of her hips.

"Mmhmm." Jenny moaned around Michael's cock.

Andy watched as his sister moved forward, her wet pussy lips wrapped around his cock as she took less of him in, but took more of Michael's cock down her throat. Then she slowly slid back, her warm, wet pussy swallowing her brothers dick.

She took a minute to get into the rhythm, but once she did, she was bouncing back and forth like a sex crazed animal.

Her arse jiggled every time she bounced against him.

"Oh yeah, I'm getting close darling." Michael moaned.

"Mmmm!" Jenny moaned back around his cock to signal to cum in her mouth.

Andy just stayed still and watched his sister bounce back on his cock, then go forward and take Michael's cock deeper.

"Ooooh yyyeeaaahhh!" Michael grunted and Andy knew Jenny was getting a mouthful of cum.

She carried on sucking his dick until he finished erupting in her mouth and pulled away.

"Fuuckk!" Jenny moaned after she swallowed his heavy load, "fuck me Andy! Fuck my cunt!"

Andy was happy to agree.

He gripped her hips and once again started to fuck her from behind as hard as fucking possible. In another minute or two a young black man walked over to them.

"You mind if I join in?" He asked in a deep voice, he sounded American.

"Fine... by.... Me..." Jenny moaned with every thrust of Andy's cock.

"Hell yeah." He said and pushed his big, black cock into Jenny's mouth who instantly moaned around it.

The contrast of his dark, ebony skin against his sister's tanned but still paler skin made Andy even more turned on.

Watching her suck his big, dark meat sent Andy over the edge and without any warning he started to unload deep into his sister's womb.

"Mmmmm!" She moaned as she felt his cum fill her up.

Andy pulled back and watched his cum start to leak out of her.

"How about I get a go in there?" The black man asked and pulled his cock from Jenny's mouth.

"Get that black cock in my cum filled cunt!" Jenny told him.

Andy couldn't get over the words leaving his sister's mouth! However, the Viagra seemed to be doing its job as his cock was still rock hard.

Jenny span around but remained on her hands and knees. She looked up and smiled at Andy, then Andy watched the big, black cock slide into her freshly fucked pussy.

"Fuuuuckk yes!" Jenny moaned.

Andy stayed for a minute or two, watching his sister getting royally railed by the black American man. Her moans turned into screams which made Andy want to get some more action of his own.

He walked through the crowd for a little bit, it had definitely turned into one big fuck fest.

Chloe? Andy thought when he spotted the beautiful blonde.

She was riding someone's cock, another man was behind her fucking her arsehole whilst another man was in front of her fucking her face.

Wow, she really can go airtight.

As he carried on walking, suddenly someone grabbed onto his hand and span Andy around. He was quickly face to face with a very pretty brown haired woman. Before he had a chance to react she pushed her lips against his and Andy instantly kissed her back.

Suddenly he was making out with this complete stranger who's hands were going all over his body. Andy reached up and felt her large, heavy tits.

These must be at least DD's.

They made out for a minute or two until she pulled back.

"Sorry, I thought you were too good looking to miss." She told him.

Her lips were plump and slightly glistening and her eyes were beautifully brown.

"Don't apologise." Andy told her.

"Good," She said then turned her head, "Kiera, get over here!"

Andy looked and saw a fairly chunky, young brown haired woman walking over. She had thick thighs, big tits, similar to this woman's.

"This is Kiera, my daughter." the woman said and Kiera smiled.

"I'm Andy." He replied.

"Have you ever seen a mother and daughter make out before?" The woman asked.

"N-no." Andy stuttered, he thought he died and gone to heaven.

"Good." She replied.

The older woman turned to face her daughter and Andy watched as their lips met. Both of them slowly opened their plump lips and their wet, soft tongues pressed against each other.

Fucking hell! That's hot!

Andy watched them both making out, the older woman seemed like the more dominant one as she grabbed her daughters big tits and squeezed her nipples.

When they broke the kiss, the mother turned to Andy.

"How would you like a blowjob from my daughter?" She asked.

"I'd feel great about it." He told her.

"Kiera, go ahead." The mum said.

Andy watched the beautiful, large woman lower herself and instantly take Andy's hard cock into her mouth. Her big, plump lips felt unreal and had Andy moaning instantly.

"She's great at pleasing cocks," the older woman said, "just like her mother."

Then the older woman pressed her thick lips against Andy's and passionately made out with him as her daughter sucked his dick.

One of Andy's hands rested on Kiera's brunette head that bobbed up and down, the other grabbed and squeezed the mother's big tits.

"Ooooh god!" Andy moaned into her mouth as the daughter took his entire cock down her throat and held it there for what felt like an eternity.

"That's it," The mother said and grabbed onto her daughter's head, "choke on that big cock like the slut you are."

Kiera's head was being pushed up and down on Andy's cock, forcing it down her throat and back out.

"Gllg...gllg...glll!" She gagged over and over but the mother just kept fucking her face against the big dick.

Then the mother pulled her head back, Kiera's mouth remained open and she moaned into the air.

"Kiera, lie down and let this handsome man fuck that cunt of yours." The mother ordered.

"Yes, Mommy." Kiera replied.

She lay down on the floor and spread her thick legs wide apart, showing her bare, untrimmed pussy.

Andy hadn't seen a pussy with hair on before in real life, but he liked it.

He got onto his knees between her legs and knew he had to have a taste.

Sticking out his tongue, Andy shoved his head between her thighs and pressed his tongue deep into her dripping wet pussy.

"Ooooh god!" Kiera squealed out.

"Oh you are a lucky slut!" The mother said.

She just watched as Andy ran his tongue up and down Kiera's juicy pussy. The pubic hair just seemed to make her juices linger, something Andy loved. He moved his hands up and got a handful of her giant tits as she wrapped her thick legs around his head.

"Oh fuck... yes.... Mmmfffff!" Suddenly Kiera's moaning went muffled.

Andy looked up to see her mother sat on top of her face. Her own thick thighs on either side of Kiera's head.

Andy kept licking Kiera's pussy as she licked her mothers. Both of them started to moan wildly.

I need to get inside this big, beautiful woman!

Andy got back up to his knees. He grabbed onto each of Kiera's chunky thighs and rested her ankles onto his shoulders.

As he watched the daughter lick her mother, Andy slid his cock deep into Kiera's juicy, hairy pussy.

"Oooooh fuuuckk Mommy!" Kiera squealed again into her mum's pussy.

Suddenly, the mother slapped her daughter's big tits hard.

"Shut the fuck up and lick my cunt, slut!" She moaned.

"Mmm!" Kiera moaned with her tits being slapped.

These are fucking wild!

With Kiera's legs on his shoulders, Andy started to hammer his cock in and out of her hairy, wet pussy. She was absolutely dripping and every time their skin slapped it made a splashing sound.

After a couple of minutes, Andy couldn't believe the sounds coming from both of their mouths. It was moaning he had never heard before.

They were both screaming and whaling.

"That's it, make Mommy cum you fucking slut!" The older woman shouted and twisted her daughter big, smooth nipples hard.

"Ahhhhhh fuck yes Mommy!" Kiera shouted back.

Andy kept fucking Kiera over and over and eventually he started to feel her thick legs start to shake around him.

"Ahhhh! Ahhhh!! AHHHHHHHHH!!" Kiera screamed into her Mum's pussy and Andy felt her cumming around his cock.