All Girl Family Reunion Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at Lizzie's glistening pussy, she licked her lips, then leaned forward, swiping her tongue along the open gash. Lizzie groaned, her hips thrusting away from the wall, and Mal pushed her tongue deep, eating her pussy hungrily.

As Lizzie pumped her cunt against Mal's face, she reached down to twist her fingers in her sister's wet hair.

Mal moaned and slurped at Lizzie's pussy, her fingers busy inside her own soaking panties. She fingered her clit deftly as she brought her sister closer to the edge. With her other hand, she held tightly to Lizzie's tight ass, her fingers digging deeply into the flesh. She slid her fingers further, pushing two against her asshole, and Lizzie cried out in ecstacy.

Liz pushed herself down hard against the burrowing fingers, until they slipped inside her. Mal quickly got to work, pumping her fingers in Lizzie's ass and sucking hard on her clit, until her little sister screamed, shuddering uncontrollably in orgasm.

Pussy cream gushed out onto the older sister's face, and she relished the flavor. She continued to lick and finger Lizzie furiously, until the younger girl's legs gave out and she slid down to the floor of the shower in front of her sister.

Instantly the sisters were kissing passionately again, their tongues pushing greedily into each other's mouths.

Lizzie shoved her hand down Mal's panties, pushing her sister's hand aside, and shoved three fingers roughly up her dribbling cunt. Mal threw her head back, her hips grinding down, pumping against Lizzie's fingers.

The younger girl leaned forward, clamping her lips around one of her sister's slippery tits as widely as she could.

Having played with herself for a while already, it didn't take long for Mal to explode with her own orgasm.

Her juices sprayed out on her sister's hand, and coated the inside of her underwear. She held Lizzie's face tightly to her breast, gyrating her hips violently until her climax began to fade.

She slowly sank against her sister's naked body, her breath rasping from her throat.

Invigorated by the sight of her sister's orgasm, Lizzie decided she wasn't through just yet. She pushed Mal back onto her ass, and pulled the older girl's panties up and over her feet.

Mal looked up at her sister with wide eyes, her breath still coming in choked gasps.

Lizzie growled, climbing over her sister, and straddled the older girl's steaming pussy. She scissored her legs with Mal's, lowering her cunt until they melded together.

Mal groaned, her eyes rolling back as she felt her baby sis start to grind their pussies together. The water cascaded over them as the two girls started to fuck harder against each other.

Mal was still exhausted, but the feeling of her sister's humping snatch had quickly re-energized her. She was actively pumping back up against Lizzie's cunt, and the two were groping at each other's bodies, slamming themselves into each other harder and harder.

Mal reached out, grabbing Lizzie's shoulders and fighting to pull herself upright.

The two sisters struggled, but soon their mouths were once again devouring each other. They made out and fucked each other, faster and faster, until finally their quivering pussies gave out simultaneously, and they came.

They both screamed, tearing their lips apart as ecstasy convulsed through their bodies. Saliva dribbled down their chins. Their pussies gushed against each other, splashing wetly as they kept up their onslaught. Their orgasm not yet finished, another climax careened through them, and they collapsed against each other, both completely exhausted.

After several minutes of laying tangled under the water, the girls staggered to their feet. They quickly washed, sharing several appreciative kisses and touches, and rushed to get dressed in time to meet their mother.

12