All Comments on 'All Good'

by Ahazura

Sort by:
  • 151 Comments
tamurlaintamurlainabout 7 years ago
All Good

A fairly simple storyline. No-one cheated, no misunderstandings. Ok, the husband was ex-army once again (such a lot of them around in Lit). But ....... It was such a pleasant change - a real loving wife. I liked it!

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Nice change on the "coming home early" story.

You have a good first person style. Most of the dialogue is good, but you might want to read it over again, to make sure that it sounds right in your head.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 7 years ago
A nice, simple story which took several key LW elements and spun them round a bit

and put a nice, new polish on them!

rnebularrnebularabout 7 years ago
Nice

Liked it, but had to groan when she said SEAL... lol those guys should have their own lit category. Thanks for sharing a nice little piece Ahaz, and good luck getting the juices flowing again. I just submitted a flash sorry myself but mostly because the ideas was like an earworm.

Rnebular

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Blah

Another author who doesn't know the difference between a rant and an entertaining story.

🍩 Doughnut

🏋🏻‍♀️ Super Navy Seal

💩 Poop

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice story

Kudos for not making the wife a cheater. Respect for that. This story had a lot to like in it. I enjoyed reading it and will read more from this author.

A couple of things I didn't like. Demerits for the stereotypical black heavy. That was unnecessary and irrelevant. Demerits, also, for the prototypical SEAL hero. Why is everyone a SEAL or some other Special Forces dude or super spy? How many of those can there be? Just in case you didn’t know, those guys aren’t trained much beyond rudimentary hand-to-hand, and most haven’t been in three actual fights in their lives. Most are small guys, used to working as a team, with weapons. They don’t come close to the skills or experience of an MMA fighter, can’t match the power and speed of a college linebacker, let alone a pro, and just aren’t experienced in that sort of thing. If they’re in a hand-to-hand fight, their mission has failed.

We need a new tough guy trope. Oh, yeah, free safeties in the NFL aren’t 6’5. Tone down the macho stuff a bit and you’ve got a good story. Too much swagger, but I’ll give it a four.

AhazuraAhazuraabout 7 years agoAuthor
Womp womp!!!

I tried to write this in a tongue and cheek style a la HDK or JPB . Apparently I need to improve. In that regard I wanted it to be over the top. I will improve :) this is the type of feedback I enjoy so thank you.

Ahaz

WyldcardWyldcardabout 7 years ago

Ahazura,

I got it. Loved the introduction of all the typical tropes, only to have them be shot down by the wife. The only ones you played through 'straight' were the big black third party, and SEAL husband. I suppose that may be why they stood out more?

If he'd assumed the boss was black, or a football player but he wasn't that would be more in keeping with the rest of raise a trope only to flip it elements. Similarly the husband was in the military but utterly useless without a gun or if he isn't managing an artillery piece or in a tank or something meaningless for civilian tough guy stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
always some tough guy

Beating up some other guy that is of course way bigger and stronger. It just makes the stuff unreadable.

kimi1990kimi1990about 7 years ago
I think Ahazura is one of the good guys on here.

Always has good things to say about other authors, always writes an entertaining story, writes to entertain and not push some agenda or other. This was entertaining, as well. I think an intro, mentioning that you were going over the top for effect would increase your chances of not being taken so seriously. Just a fun little romp. Thanks.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Nice and fun

Good short.

Liked him worrying about all the clichés that were happening but with an upright and faithful woman.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Eating their young. Why criticize one of the few writers who have balls and portray strong loyal loving wives?

Oh, your story is imperfect, and contrived, and over the top, so you failed? So you self-anointed judges of writing perfection prefer story after story of Martian slut wives and sissy husbands cumming in their silk panties while watching their "wife" take cock from anyone other than their husband? Fuck you!

This story was fun, and refreshing, and a relief from the humiliation and cruelty and betrayal that is somehow rewarded as asserting a woman's control over her body and a man denutting himself in an effort to be sensitive and conciliatory and understanding. Bull shit!

Sexual predators are animals, and animals are repelled by only two stimuli, fear, and pain. They think entirely in terms of hammer or nail, and if you let them think you might be a nail, they will welcome the opportunity to be the hammer. Fuck that. There's a reason large experienced bullies are very wary of smaller feisty opponents. Little guys don't fight fair, and they don't hold back. Two jocks might have a refreshing manly fist fight. Little guy will take his beating, then put a 3/4 inch piece of rebar to the back of your head the first time he gets the opportunity. Cowardly? Yeah, and sweet. The grave yards are full of "brave" men who are 6'5" and weigh 250 pounds, and used to taking whatever they want from whoever is smaller, until someone finally has had enough. Read the story of Ken McElroy's end; funny as shit. That's justice.

Liked your story. Thanks for the fun read. More.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fun Story

You skipped a lot of the cheating wife clichés but the ex-Navy Seal husband and the over-the-top boss are still regulars. The humor makes the story. LW stories rarely supply laughs all the way through.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 7 years ago
Nice

Tongue-in-cheek or not, it's great to read about a loving, faithful couple who take on the world together and win.

Five Stars

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
A quick flash ---- of love.

Nice job of dancing across a crumbling bridge. You had us all set up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Juvenile

In contrast to some of your other stories, this is pretty much high school level.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I totally loved it. Just disregard the cum loving fags which didnt

# 5 Short and well written

leviayersleviayersabout 7 years ago

seemed to me to be tongue in cheek and i enjoyed it. thanks 5*

andyinozandyinozabout 7 years ago
A refreshing change

Thanks Ahazura. Finally a loving wife who is loving and smart enough to actually confide her problems to her husband. I understand the violence but, probably, reporting the guy to HR would have been sufficient as a first step ... although the story might not have been as short in that case.

5 stars

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
A funny story, that have it all...

A funny story, that have it all: clichés, twists and even a Navy Seal husband...A very good read...4*

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago
Much potential

I like the notion of a husband constantly faced with obvious and clear signs that his wife is cheating, only to find an alternative explanation that preserves her faithfulness. Of course, the surprise ending is her actually being unfaithful, in the most unobvious way. Thanks for the offering.

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 7 years ago
Thanks

You had me laughing from the get go, with all the tropes snuggled up in a tight little flash.

5/5 for the laughs

BillandKateBillandKateabout 7 years ago
Nice Quick Read

OK, the cliché with Navy Seal, etc. is a bit overdone. But the faithful wife was nice and the asshole boss gets his due. Thanks, keep writing because I liked your other stories and this one was fun.

chytownchytownabout 7 years ago
Good Flash***

Thanks for sharing.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 7 years ago
Play on cliche

Nice use of cliches to spin a positive story. Short, sweet, and righteous violence, followed by happiness and babies.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
fantasy guy

Thank you for a good time

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 7 years ago
Nice

All good fun twisting the cliches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Finally a loving wife

Finally a story about how things should be. Nice tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Meaningless

I won't go so far as to class this as drivel but you're very close. I expected better from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good short story 5*

More endings like this story are needed on here and in real life.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
"All Good" is Exactly Right!

Rarely has a title fit a story more.

orbloverorbloverabout 7 years ago
Nicely Played

A wonderful twist on old tales, and done with tongue firmly in cheek.

You suckered me in with coming home early and a strange car across the street. Then the sounds upstairs. I took it hook, line, and sinker. You? You kept feeding me line, teasing me. Amazing in such a short story.

Well done.

Thanks,

Orb

xiluaxiluaabout 7 years ago
Love it!!!

All good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Anotehr BBC ....

.... ends up collecting food stamps .... no surprise here! Now the CUCKYBOYS & three hole, cum dump slut women who infest this site now have to find another story to satisfy there pathetic lives.

Well done Ahazura!

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 7 years ago
Loved it

Seems the best writers are coming back. And with twists. Loved it. Thanks.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
"She was hotter and wetter than the Everglades..."

Her boss better not fuck 'cause hubby was NO cuck!

Always heartwarming to read about a slippery snake of a boss who gets the shit beat out of him by a husband who was a Navy Seal,or a Green Beret,or Special Forces,etc.!

xtchrxtchrabout 7 years ago
Nicely Done!

I liked this story. Wow, a real loving couple who had each others back. And best of all 'no cheating'. You sure pulled me in with this and then twisted it around. Good Job. Thanks for the entertaining and different story.

TheDesirable0neTheDesirable0neabout 7 years ago
Nice Job

Great job on this short story! Can't wait for you to finish ypir other stories though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Best story I've read recently

Most of the authors in loving wives category are misogynistic pics, who portray women as cum loving sluts or dumb broads that would fuck up their marriage at the first chance they get. Don't get me started on the BTB category , the stories are so out of reality, they make me seriously question the sanity of all those basement living authors. Nice to see a good story

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
THE VERY BOTTOM LINE IS

that's what its all about, Hokey Pokey. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Garbage

What kinda trash is there on the internet these day?!!

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Fun

One of the best stories on the site.

Pappy7Pappy7about 7 years ago
Nice story where wife, finally, talks to hubby about a

problem with her boss, coworker, whatever. Trying to handle it herself is good and when it gets too bad telling hubby is good because even if he is not a navy seal or what not he should know what's happening in his marriage and in the life of his wife. Hard to explain when the shit goes down why hubby didn't know something was going on. Hard to explain after wife is raped that it could have been out in the open and hubby does have a right to know what's going on with his wife.

I like the story and for the poster who said it was like high school drama, well guess what, sometimes adult life is just like high school in the work place. He didn't need to be a Seal, he could have just been someone who didn't take shit off of anyone. He did need to be someone who was used to physical confrontation, takes a different type of aggressive behavior to fight an adult, but the knife and the board in the alley can do the trick. It that adjustment to his attitude didn't take there is always a weapons escalation. Thanks for the good read and for making the wife not so stupid or vain and the husband not so indecisive. Real people come in all flavors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
In the Navy

"That is when my wife found out what I did in the Navy."He should have added: "She was speechless when she learned I was a finance clerk, and could take down an enemy with a stack of spread sheets as a weapon".

The Iraqi resistance against US occupation ended because in our protaginist's four years in the desert, he wiped out the entire Iraqi resistance, single handedly. Those who were in the cities? Why he lured all several thousand, into the desert, where he took them down. Single handedly.

What a crock of shit! Two stars.

gldngolfergldngolferabout 7 years ago
Over done but still OK

The Navy Seal thing is over done, but it's still fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sex pest

I thought the husband was going to kick him the balls but he didn't better still the wife with her complaint got him fired.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh Nooooo..Not another fist of steel story!

Geez...where all you writers picked on in primary school? You write that every husband is superman and before meeting his wife he has fucked a thousand different women giving each and everyone of them a thousand orgasms!!! Get real!! As soon as Mr. Incredible showed up in the story it became utter shit! It seems like most of the writers on this site just have to have husbands who can kick the shit out of anyone at anytime...why don't you get the women to kick the shit out of their antagonist's....at least it would be humorous then!

SMLlewellyn7SMLlewellyn7almost 7 years ago
Nice twists

Great story. Four out of five. I love how all the usual tropes are turned around.

Sure the Navy SEAL thing is a bit overdone.

But I still enjoyed it.

Steve

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Re-Reading

"I wasn't sure if he was just a naturally touchy feely guy" - Um, don't the inappropriate remarks rule that out?

grizxgrizxover 6 years ago
OK I kinda agree

Maybe a little over the top maybe not. I live in a small town and could name half a dozen locals, most not seals, but seals aren't the only bad asses out there. Just saying true life can be stranger than fiction any day. And look up true friend quotes about dealing with bodies, where there's smoke ya know?

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
LMAO! What A Hoot!

You really did hit damn near every LW cliche in the book -- with delightfully dry humor.

Thoroughly enjoyable, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I loved it.

The asshole got what he deserved...

no wimpy cuck here, for sure!

grriz1grriz1over 6 years ago
Good Short

I liked the different twist.

waifwaifover 6 years ago
I Like It

It was definitely different. I only wish you had not made him an ex-SEAL. Just about any returning military combat veteran would have been able to take him down in the same way.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Boss

I assumed the Boss was black because he was an EX NFL free safety. Don't leave much room for a white guy. I asumed Ahaz was just saying that subliminally.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Re: The Boss

Hey anonymous, you should have read the rest of the paragraph. There was nothing subliminal about it, " He was the only black manager in the company and came with the requisite jock attitude.".

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Good Flash - as advertised

A couple in love encounter a problem, talk it over, and deal with it.

All Good

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it!

That is how you deal with an arrogant bastard who thinks they can use their position at a firm as leverage to get into a wife's pants. Don't try this shit with the boys in uniform! You WILL be sorry! 5-stars for a different type of a lovely story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Over the Top

I enjoy an OTT revenge story from time to time

leetamezleetamezabout 6 years ago
Enjoyed

Love that it was a hea! Good job!

desertdog43desertdog43almost 6 years ago
YET

another super seal......arf-arf.....

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

I love the witty play on the usual coming home early tropes. I find I enjoyed it much more than the others. Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
YES YES YES YESSSSS

A true LOVING WIFE is still alive on this site. A wife that want and need only her husband is a thing of the past. What a shame how other stories on this site don't believe in that anymore. BLESS THIS WIFE TRUE LOVE FOR HER HUSBAND.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Another seal

Good story about a real loving wife, who confided in her husband before things got out of hand. That strange car had me concerned for a minute. Good touch with the vibrator too. Bonus to see the diversity hire, who thought he was the man, go down very hard.

meganann10meganann10over 5 years ago
Good

Good story It's good to see that some wives are loyal and do what's right you don't see that a lot on this sight I know it's LW category where a lot of cheating goes on this was a refreshing story. Give it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ending to envy.

Cheers

crazycujocrazycujoover 5 years ago
Good job!

You touched almost all the bases in this one! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
if women want marriage so damn bad

all they'd have to do is COMMUNICATE their feelings with us...like she did in this story. women ironically spout this shit all the time at men and they NEVER seem to do it. double standards much?

i mean, she could be a 5 outta 10, this bumps up a woman to a 9. honesty is just that rare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Short...

...but sweet! Now this is what a man's reaction is towards a predator. So he thought he was big and tough and could have his way with a married woman and walk all over the husband, showing him no respect?! " Spank her pretty ass?!" - how dare the low life bastard disrespect the couple like this! Got what he deserved, in spades! 5*s.

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
A wifes actual reaction

To the office predator should be like that. She wasn't perfect, just in love with her husband and it motivated her to act out appropriately

York1234York1234about 5 years ago
violence

they say that violence does not solve the problems, but in some cases it helps a lot.

So I agree to use it when no other option is on the table.

Tiger27Tiger27about 5 years ago

A little street justice goes a long way.

0zed0zedabout 5 years ago
YAY NAVY S E A L S

No writer worth his/her salt doersn't have a good Navy SEAL story or two. Never portray them as wimps, as some writers have, you may find yourself dead in a crack house!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5 STAR FUN

Story ended with me chuckling.

Comments got me outright laughing.

Orblover recognized he was the fish that got hooked -- but loved it.

Good on you.

Been too long since I read a Navy Seal story. Thanks for the fix.

Paul in Oklahoma

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Nice

What's better than btb on cheating wife? Most things. But faithful wife with idiot wannabe suitor boss getting his nuts creamed fits the bill.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Another good one

Another good story to read again. Used the strange car , and the honey we need to talk, and.still managed a happy ending. Good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 2

And the baby’s colour was suspiciously dark.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Delightful!

So many cliches debunked where worry leads to a truly loving wife. And, a shit head gets what he deserves. It has everything!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
GREAT COMEUPPANCE

As an ex- Air Force spec ops weinie, I'm glad to see our friends in the squids got a work out. It 's so nice to have a story where the good guy takes care of business.

Death From Above

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Great stuff

An all positive story. No sleazy wife buckling in to her boss and Mr pervert boss getting what he deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great read, refreshing and finally a woman who truly lived up to her vows.

York1234York1234over 3 years ago
good story and a very good advice...

...the kick to the knee, best target, easy to hit, impossible to stop, always painful....I learned that on attending self defence classes. It drops every dickhead you might meet, even the big ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

York is so right about the knees .. My teacher at the Dojo made Me wear padding so that the ladies could practice their moves .. My Knees and Balls still hurt thinking about that day .. The Other Guys Busted My Chops for about a week .. OK So I Lied They still call Me KB ..

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Loved it - Thanks for a good laugh and uplift story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good playoff on both boss and navy seal

Enjoyed

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Reading again. I’m still amazed at how many LW cliches you were able to fit into such a short story.

BillandKateBillandKateover 3 years ago

26thNC says it all below, a 5* shorty that gave me a big grin.

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

Agree with 26th and B/K completely

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
Conflict Resolution

#MeToo versus BLM is the conflict, Navy Seal is the resolution.

Thanks for a fun shortie which is jam packed with LW cliches.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 stars

So nice to read a actual loving wife story! With a deal man I might add

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago
I like

Feel Good stories. This was one. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Now that’s the way you handle a dick that comes on to your old lady ! The fact she come clean with her husband says a great much about her character. What a wonderful wife and excellent husband this couple make ! Well written , and at least for me , a very likable story !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good one. Well done. Thanks for sharing

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

4 stars and no comment

IcarusascendingIcarusascendingalmost 3 years ago

sometimes you just need the "feel goods" like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
That

That is the way to deal with arseholes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don't like the short stories. Give me some depth of the people involved.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous