All I Need Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had changed clothes and had brought a warm damp cloth with her. She insisted on cleaning up the remainder of the mess I'd made from my stomach and prick, giving me a few gentle strokes when she was satisfied that it was all cleaned up. She dropped the cloth on the floor and laid back down next to me.

"So... about those fantasies about me?" I asked.

"Got you curious, did I?" She was clearly amused.

"Definitely. What were they about?" I was intrigued and let it show. That was probably where I went wrong because now she knew she could use my interest to torment me.

"I dunno. You did stuff to me. I did stuff to you. You know... fantasies." She gave me a purposely vague smile. I lifted a hand to brush some loose hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear. She softly closed her eyes in appreciation for a moment when I did. I loved doing that for some reason.

"But what kind of stuff?" I asked, suspecting I was about to get nowhere with this line of inquiry.

"Nope. I'm not telling you that. A girl's got to have her secrets."

"Ugh... Fine. Be that way..." I sighed in mock annoyance.

"Mom and dad need to go out of town again," she sighed, sort of wistfully. "It sucks I can't sleep here tonight."

"I wish you could sleep here, too. But at least we can see each other in the morning for breakfast."

"Yeah, but... I don't know. It's not like I just can't sleep next to my new boyfriend." She put her arm around me, snuggling up against me with a pouting expression. "You're more than that. It's just frustrating."

I knew she was right, but since I didn't have any grand solution come to mind, I simply hugged her and held her until she finally, begrudgingly, gave me a long kiss goodnight and returned to her room. I fell asleep almost immediately.

* * *

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of mom yelling for me to come to breakfast. The house smelled of bacon and pancakes. I crawled out of the bed, changed clothes, and wandered downstairs in search of bacon.

Mom handed me a plate and I sat at the dining table to eat, mumbling a greeting to my dad, who was reading the morning paper. A couple of minutes later, Amy sat across from me with a plate of her own and slipped me a quick smile before she began attacking her plate in earnest. Mom joined us and we all ate with the kind of small talk that accompanies families who are not very awake yet in the mornings at breakfast.

When I absently reached up to scratch a spot on my shoulder that itched, Amy suddenly coughed and began doing her best to suppress a giggle. I looked up at her and saw both her and my mother looking at me. Amy's eyes were lit up in amusement, but my mother's was slightly more troubled.

"Um, Adam? You may want to tell your little photographer friend to calm down a little in the future." My mother said with a slight look of disapproval. "I certainly hope you are using protection."

At the words "little photographer friend", my sister suddenly shot me a look. Thanks for that, mom.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, puzzled, as I dropped my hand from my shoulder to pick up my glass of orange juice.

"Have you seen your neck? I think she got a little out of hand."

I felt the rush of blood to my face and scurried to the downstairs bathroom to see what our mother was on about. Sure enough, sticking out of my shirt collar, right where my shoulder and neck connected, was a nice set of red bite marks. Just about the spot that Amy had latched her teeth on my shoulder as she had her first orgasm with me the previous night. Thankfully, mom seemed to think it had been put there by Megan. She'd unwittingly given me my cover story.

I returned to the breakfast table, and sat down sheepishly. "I didn't realize she'd done that. Sorry, mom."

I stole a glance at Amy who did her best to look like the picture of innocence as she ate, even if slightly pleased with herself. I felt her food slide along my shin under the table as she slipped me a sly wink. I proceeded to spend the rest of the meal feeling self conscious about the teeth marks on my neck and couldn't resist reaching up to scratch them occasionally, much to Amy's amusement.

After breakfast, I showered and returned to my room, already dressed and drying my hair with a towel.

"Damn. That photographer chick really did a number on you." Amy smirked where she sat with her legs crossed in my office chair with her phone in her lap. "Maybe I should go have a talk with her. Tell her it isn't right to go tagging my big brother like he's an animal in a wildlife refuge."

"I certainly should." I replied. "She damned near gave me a heart attack at breakfast."

"Still, you must have done something right to set her off that wildly."

"It's a possibility." I chuckled, remembering the events of the previous evening.

"So who is she, anyway?" Her smirking had stopped, but she didn't seem upset.

"An artist friend of mine that I used to mess around with occasionally. That's over with." I went straight for honesty, having nothing to hide and knowing it.

"Ah... The little redhead with the red dress and the nose ring from the gallery?" She asked.

"Yeah, that's her." I was genuinely impressed. "How did you guess that?"

"I saw her checking you out last night. A few times, actually. I wasn't the only one who thought you looked pretty hot in a dress shirt and tie, I guess." She gave me a lustful glance and I felt a twitch in my shorts.

"Huh. I hadn't noticed." I'd had a life long blind spot for these things.

"So it's over with?"

"It's been over for a while, now." I responded. "Not that our mother got that memo, apparently. But that worked in our favor a short while ago, I'd say."

"I believe you." She smiled at me. "I was just curious."

She gave me a hug and dropped away from me slowly, giving my hand a squeeze. "I gotta hit the shower. Tell your girlfriend to cut the shit, she nearly got us in a whole world of trouble."

I snickered and slapped her ass as she attempted to dodge and darted from the room.

* * *

That night, as she laid in my bed, spooned up against me with her delicious ass wedged up against my cock, she asked "When did you know? That things were different with us, I mean? That you felt... more."

"I'm not a hundred percent sure."

"Was it when you woke up with me like this?" Her ass wiggled a little against my cock.

"No, that wasn't it. But thanks for reminding me of that whole embarrassment." I chuckled.

"Oh, like you had forgotten all about it. Sure." I could hear the smirk, and chose to ignore it.

"There was this one night, a few months back... I came home and you were asleep on the sofa."

"The night you straightened my hair?" Despite how incredible her ass felt against me, she elected to roll over and put her arm across me instead. I started to protest, but thought better of it.

"You knew about that?" I was surprised.

"Well, I was asleep, and a felt a hand brush my hair out of my face. I just assumed it was dad. Sometimes, he does stuff like that. Just being dad. You know, I'm his little girl and all that. Anyway, I wasn't all that awake, and it took a second to open my eyes. When I did, he wasn't there. I looked over the arm of the sofa, and I saw you walking up the staircase with your book bag." She slowly moved her hand across my chest as she spoke. "I thought it was really unusual because you mostly ignore me. I mean, you used to. It was the first really loving, kind type of gesture I'd seen from you in a long time. I didn't call out to you because I didn't want to spoil it. I just enjoyed that you showed me some affection. I didn't even realize that I had been missing it so much until then. It was really nice. I felt like you cared. I had a big smile on my face for a while after that. Is that silly?"

"No, it's not. I'm sorry you felt like I'd been ignoring you. I had no idea you woke up. Is that all you remember from the night?"

"I think so. But is that the night you're talking about?"

"Yeah, that's the one." I shifted slightly so that I could reach the lamp on the nightstand. "I want you to see something."

As the soft light filled the room, I looked down at her and she was looking up at me. There was something in the affectionate way that her blue eyes gazed at me. It kind of took my breath away. I gazed back at her for a few seconds, lost in her face.

Fighting the urge to kiss her again, I finally broke eye contact to scan the desk across the room until I spotted what I was looking for. "You see the stack of sketchbooks on my desk over there? You want the third one down. The one with the blue paint on the spine."

"That means moving," she whined.

"Grab the book. I really want you to see this. I've never shown it to anyone."

She unfolded from me and grabbed the sketchbook from the desk. She sat in my office chair and started flipping through it. Her long, dark hair cascading across her face and tumbling down her shoulder as she bent over the sketchbook, partially obscuring my view of her face. "What am I looking for?"

"You'll know it when you see it."

There was no doubt when she found the sketch. She froze in place, just staring at the page. I wasn't sure she was breathing. Just when I started thinking that I had made a mistake in showing it to her, she looked up from it.

"You did this?"

"Well, yeah. I drew it that night. Before I did the hair thing."

"It's amazing." Amy looked back down at it, her eyes were still wide in fascination. "How long did it take you? I slept through the whole thing?"

"A few hours. I did my best not to disturb you." I stretched out, put my head on the pillow, and closed my eyes. "Anyway, you asked when I knew. That was the most defining moment I can think of. I saw you that night, asleep. In my goddamned shirt, of course. You just looked peaceful and... stunningly beautiful. I know I suck at drawing realistic images, but I felt like I had to try to capture that moment. Something about the shadows on your face, the lines of you, I don't know... It just hit me. And it turned out to be the best drawing I've ever done."

I felt the bed shift as she crawled back in with me and settled into my arms. "My big brother is still full of surprises."

"I can't believe I slept through you drawing that. It's almost like a black and white photograph of me. It's incredible, Adam." She leaned back and planted kisses on my jaw until I tipped my head down so she could meet my lips.

"What about you?" I asked when we eventually came up for air.

"Well, let's see..." She lay her head down on my chest, her fingers tracing designs that only she could see across my stomach. "Part of me, I think, always knew."

"Oh, come on, that's a weak answer."

"No, not like that. Hear me out." She continued. "Lots of little girls get crushes on their older brothers or their fathers growing up. It's part of the process of maturing into an emotional adult. Their brother is the first male they become familiar with, the one that is their protector and keeps them safe from the thunder and lightning, the tornadoes, the dark, whatever it is they are afraid of. Until he matures enough to be too good to hang out with his little sister anymore and takes off to the skate park at every opportunity, that is."

"I can see that, but I think your answer is a bit of a cop out." I elected to ignore the skate park comment.

"Let me finish, would you?"

"Okay, I'm shutting up."

"That was part of it. But that stuff has always kind of been in the back of my mind. Like when I told you that you were in my fantasies sometimes." She locked eyes with me again, and let her hand graze my cheek affectionately. "I always came hardest if I was wearing one of your shirts. They smelled like you and it just kind of brought me into the fantasy more."

I swallowed hard and made a mental note to quit bitching about her stealing my shirts all the time.

"Laying here in your bed the past few months, I'd get so turned on watching you paint. Something about the way your hands move over the canvases, it can be hypnotic to watch. You have an intensity to your movements when you are really focused on it. I don't know why it gets me going so much sometimes, but it really does. I used to wonder so much what it would feel like to have your hands moving over me like that." She grabbed my arm and placed my hand on her breast over her shirt. "And now I know." She was smiling as I took the hint and groped her a bit while she continued.

"But that's the lust part, I guess. I had felt something more for you for a while before, but I think I first realized I was actually in love with you at the park. Those guys came over and started hitting on me while you were cooking. They were cute and seemed nice, but when I considered the idea of giving one of them my number, I didn't want to. And I thought about why that was. I looked over at you, your back was to me, and my stomach got butterflies. It just hit me out of nowhere that I didn't want them. I wanted the guy that I felt more at peace and comfortable with than I ever had. I wanted the guy who made me feel safe, who went and beat the shit out of an asshole twice his size without asking anything in return just because he knew that the guy had hurt me. I realized that you were the most amazing guy I had ever met. I knew I was in love with you. I knew I wasn't supposed to be and I don't know how it happened. But that didn't make it less true. I just didn't know what to do about it."

"I was really irritated with those pricks." I chuckled. "Can't tell you how relieved I was when you sent them packing."

"Really?" She asked, as she crawled up on all fours, adopting a cat-like pose, in order to kiss my throat. Her hair cascaded across my face and shoulder, it tickled a little, but I didn't mind at all. She was so effortlessly sexy that it was unreal to me. "I didn't notice that at all."

"I was trying really hard to hide it. I couldn't even look that direction until I heard them walking away. I was going nuts. It's not like I had any right to say anything about it."

"But now you do, baby." Amy sighed into my ear. "Because I'm all yours now."

My cock and my heart both jolted at her last statement. I wrapped my hand around the back of her head and brought her lips to mine in a long kiss, caressing her breast with the other. She groaned into my mouth and moved her hips closer against me. Pushing her away from me slightly, which earned me a brief look of confusion, I rolled us over until I was on top of her. Her confused look vanished, to be replaced with desire again as she felt my erection pressed against her thigh.

I began kissing my way down her neck, lifting her shirt with my hands until my mouth reached the collar of her shirt. She allowed me to pull her shirt over her head and drop it on the edge of the bed, once again exposing her beautiful, creamy breasts to me. I wanted to put my dick between them, but that would be saved for another day. My hands slid down her sides, exploring every curve of her body as my mouth licked, nibbled, and sucked its way across her tits. Her hands were running through my hair, guiding my mouth toward the nipple it was searching for. I cupped her breast in my hand, gently squeezing it as I licked her nipple lovingly before pulling it into my mouth. She gasped sharply, and held my head to her breast. After a while, I moved to the other one to provide it with similar treatment, and was rewarded with an identical gasp. I began planting a series of kisses and small licks down her chest to her stomach, my hands sliding down to hook into the waist of her boxers, sliding them down her hips.

For the first time in my life, my baby sister lay completely naked before me. She seemed to stiffen a little, but somewhat obviously tried not to, and it occurred to me that she was uncomfortable. I paused what I was doing to look up at her face. Her eyes met mine, and I saw a hint of worry in her eyes. I had never seen the look on her face that she gave me at that moment, a particular look of shy vulnerability that only seems to exist between new lovers.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked, shyly, sounding almost intimidated. I let my eyes wander over her naked form, taking in the full and inviting curves of her breasts, her taunt stomach, the swell of her hips, her hairless mound. I marveled at how she alternated so often between seeming to be confident and seductive versus sounding insecure and vulnerable.

"Are you kidding me? You look completely ravishing." I leaned up to whisper in her ear, "I want to taste every part of you. Every single part. You are so fucking beautiful, baby."

She whimpered in response, and I felt her body relax again. "God, I love you."

"I love you, too." I responded as I began kissing her stomach lightly, watching in fascination as it fluttered when my lips grazed its surface. She gasped a little with each kiss, clearly enjoying my explorations. Throughout my mouth's expedition across her naked form, Amy kept one arm draped over her face, while the other drifted across my head and shoulder as I slowly retreated from her reach.

My lips continued to kiss down her body, along the outside of her hip. I could hear the disappointment in her moans that I had passed over her pussy. I had kissed my way to her knee and reversed my direction, working my way up the inside of her thigh. With each kiss as I moved closer to her sex, I kissed more lightly than the time before. Her breathing was increasing dramatically and she let out a groan every time my lips touched her. By the time I reached the base of her thigh, I didn't even allow my lips to touch her. I gave her upper thigh a quick lick and blew hot air over it after. She arched her back achingly, trying to push her hips up toward me. I backed away, preventing her pelvis from touching me, causing her to whine in frustration. My hands slid down to her hips, pinning her lightly to the bed as I lowered my face to her pussy, lightly passing my tongue ever so gently along the outer edge of her already wet lips. She tried to raise her hips again, but I had her locked in place.

"You're killing me." she groaned at me. I expelled a breath of hot air over her slit in response, causing her to growl at me adorably. I could smell her desire for me and it was making it exceedingly hard for me to continue my teasing ritual as my mouth desperately wanted to worship her. Her hand suddenly slipped down, briefly obstructing my view as she started to rub herself. I pulled the hand away and was rewarded with a low growl of serious frustration.

"Baby, I'm dying here." She pouted, as she tried to bring her hand back around again. In response, I simply took her hand and tucked it under her ass. She whined in protest, but didn't try it again.

I proceeded to kiss my way down her other thigh, moving away from her pussy, which clearly frustrated her further. I allowed myself to get about halfway down her thigh, before I lifted away from her and moved directly to her pussy and planted a long lick directly to her slit, keeping my tongue wide and flat, starting at the bottom and gliding up to the hood of her clit. She let out a seriously loud moan of pleasure that I was fairly sure the entire house could have heard. I snatched a pillow and shoved it over her face before she even finished expelling the moan. She instantly wrapped her arms around the pillow, understanding my panic. I returned to licking her pussy, focusing my energy on licking small circles around the hood that housed her clitoris, with occasional dip to lick the juices that were seeping from her slit. Her taste was intoxicating. I could have stayed there and drank her essence for hours.

Within a few short minutes, I felt her thighs begin to quiver and I could tell she was approaching her orgasm. Her muffled cries were nearly escaping the pillow's confines, as her excitement built under my touch. Remembering the sound of her orgasm the night before, part of me really resented that pillow, but it was all that kept us from being caught. I raised my tongue up to her clitoris and using the tip of my tongue like a pen, I began spelling out my feelings for her across her clitoris and hood. She bucked wildly against me, nearly screaming into her pillow as her orgasm overtook her. I abandoned her clitoris, correctly assuming that she was going to be too sensitive for me to continue stimulating it. Instead, I focused on lapping up her precious fluids as her orgasm subsided. She continued to shudder every couple of seconds as I licked her clean.