All I Need Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anomic
Anomic
1,542 Followers

After a while, she dropped the pillow from her face and mumbled "Jesus, you are amazing."

I scooted up next to her and cradled her against me. She curled up in my arms, making no attempt to cover herself, instead clutching my arms against her as if she thought she were about to fall off of a building.

"How do you do that to me?" she mumbled rhetorically as she nuzzled my neck. "No one's ever made me come that hard."

I didn't answer. I just held her and savored the taste of her that still lingered in my mouth while she basked in the afterglow of her orgasm. I was just starting to doze off when she spoke.

"That wasn't the earliest notion you had about me, you know."

"Huh?"

"The night you drew me. That wasn't the first time you had thoughts about me." She wasn't stating it like a question.

"Oh really?" I wasn't exactly confused, but I was curious where she was headed with this.

"Don't get me wrong, I love that you drew me. You can do that anytime you like. In fact, I hope that you do. But there were times before that." Her lips were right up against my ear canal and she was whispering so softly I could barely make out her words. "I've caught you staring at my ass for years now."

"I need to work on my subtlety."

"I don't need your jokes right now, dear brother." Her tongue took a quick tour of the crease behind my ear before she continued her whispers. "You've stared at my ass for years, when you thought I wasn't going to notice."

She lifted my shirt off of me and pulled her naked form close to my bare chest. I could feel her bare breasts against me and took a sharp intake of breath as her nipples grazed me. She had an uncanny ability to make my body forget that it needed things like air and blood circulation. Her lips snapped back to my ear again. "You never wondered why I started wearing tights when I'd come visit you in your room? You enjoyed the view, I knew that."

Amy draped a long sexy leg across my torso and pulled my hand up to caress her naked thigh.

"I saw you" she breathed in my ear, "...adjusting your package when you thought I wasn't looking. I know you love looking at my ass."

"Yes." I replied, simply. No point in denying it.

Pulling her hair back from her neck to allow me access, she presented her long, gorgeous throat for me to kiss. I gladly obliged, as she continued her whispers. "I love the feel of your lips on my neck. And I love you looking at my ass, you know. I kept hoping you'd slip and grab it one of the times I hugged you. But you never did."

Not that the thought hadn't occurred to me, I thought, as I smiled into the hollow of her throat. I'd been tempted to do a great many things to her ass, grabbing it being among the most tame.

"Would you ever have told me how you felt?" She asked my ear, beginning to breath a little quicker as my lips did their work on her neck and throat.

I didn't reply for a while, considering it as I savored the feel of her flesh. "No. I don't think I would have. I would probably have carried it to my grave."

"I thought so." She replied with a hint of sorrow in her voice. "You can be so shy sometimes. But that would have been a really sad way to live. I hate to think of you suffering like that."

"The alternative was too terrifying to contemplate." She'd wanted honesty, she was going to get it.

"Having a pretty girl sitting your lap, naked, and all but pleading for you to touch her is terrifying?" Her breath was hot against my neck, a low moan slipping out as my hand found her nipple and started playing with it. It immediately hardened against my palm.

"No, but having your little sister, who is stunningly beautiful and who you are hopelessly in love with, absolutely despise you for being the degenerate, perverse asshole that you are is completely terrifying. Not to mention that she freaks out so much about it that your parents get wind of it and you now live in your car under the overpass by the junk yard."

"Well, when you put it that way..." A raspy moan escaped her as my teeth dragged lightly over an erect nipple. "...I can see where you are... coming from." She let out a whimper of appreciation for my lips and tongue. "But it didn't turn out that way. It turned out so much better than that."

She smiled warmly, took my face in her hands, and gave me one more deep, lingering kiss and then shoved herself up and off of me, sliding down the bed to unbutton my shorts.

"I wanted to do this last night, and someone distracted me." She said as she pulled my shorts down and massaged my erection through my boxers with her hands. Her long delicate fingers wrapped around my shaft and gave it a few strokes. Her touch made my cock twitch as if it had been electrocuted.

"You have such a nice cock." She said in a somewhat dreamlike manner.

"Thanks, I guess." I mumbled, as I'd never really had much of a response when a girl commented on my dick. It had happened a few times, and I always felt like the very definition of awkward when trying to formulate a reply. I'd never had complaints about it, but I always assumed it to be an average size. The most noteworthy thing about it, in my estimation, was that I had a small extra bit of skin behind the head, scar tissue left behind from circumcision as an infant. It was a tiny bit of skin, but had the nice perk of adding a bit of extra stimulation for the girl while having sex. That was the only reason I'd never had it cleaned up at the doc's office.

Amy slid my boxers down my hips and gripped my shaft again. I relished the feeling of my little sister's hands on my cock as she gave it several strokes before cupping my balls in one hand and starting to kiss the head of my erect member. She swirled her tongue around the head, pressing her tongue into every crevice she found. She discovered the scar and purred a little at it, sensing the possibilities, I supposed. Her lips kissed it, then she sucked on the scar tissue for a second before giving my full length a long, greedy lick. I felt her mouth slowly surround the head of my cock and begin descending. She took about a third of it into her mouth and then retreated, blowing me in slow, methodical strokes. By the time she began picking up her pace, she was taking almost of half of me in her mouth. She steadily stroked the remainder of my shaft with her hands as she worked her mouth over me, making sure no part of me felt neglected.

I lost all sense of the room around me, every fiber of my being focused on Amy's mouth as she bobbed her head over my cock. I couldn't quite wrap my head around the mind blowing realization that my little sister was giving me head. It may have explained why it felt stronger and more urgent than any blow job I had ever gotten in the past. I wanted to feel her take me in completely, I wanted to hold her head and shove my cock down her throat. I resisted, though. My beautiful little sister was doing this for me and I wasn't about to ruin the experience for her. She took me another inch further in her mouth, passing over a particularly sensitive area of my shaft and I gasped audibly when she did.

Taking the hint, she quickened her pace and depth, attempting to go deeper but triggered her gag reflex and had to stop a moment to cough a couple of times and drool some spit on my shaft. Catching her breath, she went back to work in earnest. She swallowed me a little bit further with each few passes over my cock, but I could feel myself hitting the back of her mouth and could see her eyes watering. She made a couple of obscene gulping noises as she worked, which turned me on immensely. I felt my balls tightening up and tapped her shoulder to tell her I was close.

Amy looked up to lock eyes with me as her mouth redoubled its efforts on my cock. She gasped for air and dropped a big dollop of spit on my dick, which she massaged into my shaft with her hands. Her eyes never left mine. A lock of hair fell across her face, I hooked a finger under it and tucked it behind her ear. Her eyes closed momentarily in appreciation and fondness, but opened again moments later and sought my own. She clearly wanted to me to look at her when I finished.

"Come for me, big brother. Do it. I want to swallow everything you give me." She gasped, gulping for air with desperation. My shaft disappeared back into her mouth, and I groaned again. I felt my body tense a little and without thinking my hands moved to her head, guiding her movements. In my increasingly maddening lust, I narrowly managed to avoid shoving her head down on my entire length, unwilling to hurt her. She bobbed her head fast, eyes still locked on mine. I felt my balls tighten up and the unmistakable sensation of my semen rocketing to my shaft. My hips bucked involuntarily as the first stream of my come hit the back of her throat. She gulped hard, trying to keep up as each stream of semen invaded her mouth, moaning in excitement and making obscene noises with each pulse.

I felt like I had never come so much in my life, and she swallowed every drop as though her very life depended on it, milking my cock dry with her hand as she did so. When she was finally satisfied that I was fully drained, she kissed the head of my cock a couple of times and slid back up next to me, her nipples grazing my body as she crawled up to my arms, wrapping herself around my chest. Even in my sated state, the feel of her nipples gliding over my flesh felt intensely erotic.

"I love the way you taste," she purred into my chest, a bit winded. She started licking the spit and a few errant drops of come from her hand with sensuous relish.

"That was incredible." I was still trying to catch my breath, as well. "Seriously."

"I couldn't take you all in." She pouted a little. "But I will. Just give me time. I'm gonna deep throat that thing."

"I'm looking forward to seeing you practice." I chuckled softly. I should have felt guilty. My baby sister had just swallowed my come. We had crossed way beyond what was normal sibling behavior at this point. I should have felt more shame than I did. But something about her felt so much more right than any girl I been with. I felt so lucky to have her. The thought of losing her made my chest ache. I hoped that I would never have to face that.

* * *

While pricing stacks of CDs at work a few days later, I received a call from the art gallery informing me that three of my pieces had sold, including the so called erotic painting. They asked if I had some other work I would like to show in the newly opened space and to make arrangements for me to collect my $2700 payment. I was floored, as it was more money than I had ever made from all of the art that I had sold previously combined. Amy was in classes until early afternoon, but I sent her a text anyway.

As soon as my shift ended, I drove to the hardware store to buy more framing materials. I kept myself busy for the rest of the afternoon framing up a few other paintings that I thought were suitable for the gallery. After delivering the paintings and collecting payment, I returned home to nearly be tackled to the ground at my bedroom by a seriously excited little sister. I think she was more excited about my art sales than I was.

All through dinner that night, she beamed at me and kept bringing it up to our parents. She seemed so genuinely proud of me. For their part, mom offered polite interest while our father only grunted in response. True to form, he had zero interest in the goings on of his son, the middle of the road student with no interest in sports. It didn't bother me at all anymore, I'd known for many years that Amy was his favorite and long since come to terms with it.

That night, like every night, she hung out in my bedroom, watching me work on a canvas. In the wake of the things she had told me in the dark, we both were fully aware that her watching me paint had taken on a slightly different context. Knowing that she found it erotic to watch me work, I found that my paintings started to incorporate more sensual imagery. It was all very buried and subtle, similar to the painting I'd sold at the gallery. In truth, I was perplexed that she found it sexy to watch me paint, but I really enjoyed knowing that I could turn her on regardless.

It was a little harder to concentrate on the painting process, since I found myself sneaking glances at her out of the corner of my eye for signs of arousal. We didn't really talk about it, but she spotted me watching her, and made a game of feigning disinterest. I caught her looking a little flushed once, despite her best attempts to look fully engaged in the magazine she was reading with the tiniest hint of a smile on her face. Eventually, I decided, it was for the best that she didn't become more overt about watching me, because I'd never get anything done. It would be too distracting.

As soon as I'd finished painting for the night and began cleaning my brushes, she walked out of the room and verified that our parents had gone to sleep. Slipping back into the room, she marched directly up to me and smothered me in a heavy kiss.

"They really need to go out of town again." She grumbled. "I hate going back to my bed alone at night."

"I don't like it either, but I also like having my nuts remain attached to my body." That made her smile a little.

"They need to stay attached, definitely. I have plans for them." She replied, giving them a soft squeeze.

It would be another three weeks before we were finally able to spend the night together. That didn't mean that she wasn't in my room every night, even if only for a few minutes. We spent the majority of those night in various stages of undress, enjoying each others' bodies at almost every opportunity. But we never had sex. It was unspoken, but seemingly understood between us that we couldn't do that when we ran the risk of being walked in on. I suspected that we both knew that we'd lose ourselves in the moment and take too many risks. As it stood, it was all I could do to keep her quiet when I went down on her, which was often.

We bordered on being inseparable outside of my bedroom as well, although we tried to keep ourselves in check. If mom asked me to run pick up something for her at the store, Amy would often make up an excuse to ride with me. If she laying on the sofa, watching a movie in the living room, I would be found sitting on the floor in front of the sofa drawing in a sketchbook. We wouldn't be touching or sneaking a kiss while someone looked away, we weren't stupid about it. But the gravitational pull between us seemed to demand that we be near each other at every available moment. We even had a few mock arguments about something trivial, using our lifelong roles as siblings to craft obnoxious jabs at each other as we had done from the time we could walk, except these arguments were done with an odd twinkle in our eyes and all of the venom we spat at each other was completely ineffectual to us. Not that it didn't look good to the outside viewer.

The weekend that our parents finally went out of town again turned out to be the last before the fall semester started. At Amy's insistence, I would be returning to school to continue pursuing my visual arts degree. Of course, I would be returning to Dr. Miller's class, but was a bit less apprehensive after the talk we'd had at the gallery.

* * *

End of Part Two.

Part Three is already completed and will likely be uploaded in a few days.

Anomic
Anomic
1,542 Followers