All Comments on 'All In'

by msound1

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
just amazing

Omg this is so hot.... Love ur writing, great job... Need more

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
very good

this only goes to show you the power of friendship

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Five stars.

Absolutely wonderful. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

great story, really enjoyed it. Nice to know there are happy endings sometimes.

LcnmdLcnmdabout 8 years ago
Very good!

Well written and love is in bloom! Thank you!

L

msound1msound1about 8 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you so much everyone for all the positive feedback. This was a labor of love for me, and I'm so happy that so many of you enjoyed Sarah and Ami's story. Your feedback makes all the difference in the world and I look forward to hearing from you.

wibitriwibitriabout 8 years ago
5 stars

Well paced story!

pseud277pseud277about 8 years ago
Well like my hetero life

Sincerely this played out like my life with my wife. Probably not want the target audience want to know. But this story evoked all the same family issues. Including the kids.

Sorry guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

You're rili talented great character build up...and the storylines amazing... Hope to see something else from u soon..

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 8 years ago

Love the story. The ending was cute and funny. Msound1, I like how you build characters and "talk" about an all too common challenge amongst women who love their best friends or a straight woman who doesn't share the same affection or desire. It can be a painful experience to see both sides not live and be fully loved. I am so glad this wasn't the case here. Maybe the life experience here is hope and happiness is alive and well. Speaking of which, I Hope to read more or your work msound1, in the future

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I love the show faking it..

The speech sarah gave to ami reminded me of the speech in faking it when amy said how she felt to karma at her parents wedding. Just wanted to put that out there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

Gosh! What a beautiful love story. Absolutely loved it.

rogue120rogue120over 7 years ago
Absolutely lovely

I want to thank you for writing and sharing such a wonderful story. I so enjoyed every moment. I love when characters feel real and are brought to life. I wanted it to never end I loved it so much!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Wonderful story!

Wow, just fantastic. You are a really good writer! thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Holy shit

This was fucking amazing. Quite possibly the best erotic story I've ever read.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 6 years ago
Very Good Story

Well written. Best friends falling for each other. Happy ending. What's not to like?

lenony_mouselenony_mouseover 6 years ago
Wonderful

I totally loved the focus on the girls' feelings and relationship, leaving sex as kind of secondary. I have to admit that it's not what I expected to find, but was a very pleasant surprise.

I think I'm going to read more of your stories. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nicely done

This worked for me.

I can appreciate the emphasis on PTSD and former military career, even though it was only touched on; you do need to know who your friends are if you are going to get through it relatively painlessly. I also liked that the girls were more multicultural than in other stories; I would like to think that took guts, but it might be something this author does frequently – I have not investigated yet.

There were signs of rushing through the story – letters missed off words, the occasional word missed out altogether, that sort of thing, although the grammar appeared intact. But it was a nice piece that worked without going overboard.

ThePregnantFemboy03ThePregnantFemboy03almost 3 years ago

A very beautiful, well written erotic story!

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94almost 3 years ago

This is truly what every heart calls out for. Another heart that not only beats in rhythm beside it but strengths it with every moment. Love born of true companionship is indeed pure love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful, loving story. Two people finding that one who makes them whole.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

Nice story. A little rushed and under-written, but very touching.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Best love story I've read in a long time.

HoubovyJazykHoubovyJazykover 1 year ago

Beautiful story. I loved it; it made me tear up. Sarah and Ami out here living the dream. I think you did a good job especially with the dialogue which seemed natural for the characters being so familiar with each other.

m1km1n30m1km1n306 months ago

Sweet, sad, funny, charming…this story was pleasant surprise. I noticed it was posted in Lesbian Sex—a category I never read—only after reaching the middle. It was so well thought out and written, I had to follow it to the end.

The relationships felt so real. I was upset for Ami that Paul could not bring himself to supporting her and becoming a father. I felt sad for Paul that he lost the woman he loved to a life path his soul knew he could not walk. Fortunately, two best friends found something wonderful together and had a beautiful family they both wanted and loved.

Thank you for writing this.

roveroneroverone2 months ago

sweet story...!

tho never encountered a pussy too hairy to go down on...!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous