All In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msound1
msound1
891 Followers

Emboldened, I kissed her again, hungrily this time, running my tongue over her lips, tasting strawberry lip gloss. I was never a fan, but I was rapidly becoming one. Ami met my enthusiasm with her own, moaning into my mouth as she ran her hands over my body.

"Is this really happening?" I asked as we broke for air.

"You talk too much."

I felt cool air against my skin as Ami slowly unzipped my dress. Smooth move for a straight girl. I gently tugged the loosely fastened cloth from her shoulder, kissing her fiercely as I unwrapped her sari. She slid her petticoat to the floor, then pulled her blouse up over her head, leaving her clad in only her bra and panties.

"Wow."

Ami smiled bashfully. "You know, I'm no expert, but I can't help but feel like you're a little overdressed here," she teased.

"Well, maybe you should do something about that," I replied playfully.

She nudged the spaghetti straps off my shoulders, the only thing holding up my dress. Gravity and a little help from Ami brought it to the ground, exposing my small, pert breasts. My face flushed as Ami stared at me, gazing at my body like it was the first time she'd ever seen it instead of the hundredth.

"God Sarah," she whispered.

I kissed her again, linking my fingers with hers and gently guiding her to the bed. I was pretty confident that both of us knew where this was heading, but I wasn't in any hurry. I was good at waiting. I ran my fingertips over the smooth contours of Ami's skin, through her hair, down her neck and over her chest.

Patience wasn't one of Ami's virtues. She tore off her bra and tossed it across the room, freeing her heavy breasts from their elastic prison. Pregnancy enhanced her already impressive bosom, and it took every ounce of self-control to prevent me from burying my face in her bosom.

Instead, I kissed her, slowly, lightly, down the curve of her breast, just brushing her dark brown nipple with my lips. Ami groaned as I teased her with my tongue, guiding my free hand down her swollen belly toward the edge of her panties.

I stroked the thin and surprisingly damp fabric over Ami's pussy, gently stroking her folds through the cotton. She lifted her hips, allowing me to pull the obscuring garment away without resistance. I found myself staring at my best friend's very wet pussy, inhaling the scent of her arousal.

"Please Sarah," she whimpered.

She was a bit too hairy to go down on at the moment, much as I wanted to. Her pregnancy made personal grooming excessively challenging. Fortunately, I was a master with my fingers. I continued brushing her lips with my fingertips, causing her to cry out as her engorged sex reacted under direct stimulation. I slipped one inside effortlessly, then another, massaging her clit with my thumb as I curled both fingers inside her.

I moved back up the bed so that I could kiss Ami properly as I fucked her with my fingers. She was too overwhelmed to do anything but lay back and enjoy it, but I didn't care. Tonight was all about Ami as far as I was concerned. She moaned into my mouth, and rolled her head back, her breathing rough and ragged.

"God Sarah, don't stop. Please don't stop!" Ami screamed.

I didn't, not until she came, and not after that either. I slowed down, my tempo rising and falling, building her up to one orgasm after another. After the fifth, once I was convinced that Ami was well and thoroughly fucked, I withdrew my fingers, cradling her face in my hands as I kissed her deeply.

"Holy fuck! What! What? Are you telling me we could've been doing this for years?" Ami asked incredulously.

I shrugged, hard-pressed to find a suitable excuse. "I thought you were straight," I said lamely.

"So did I," she chuckled. Ami sat up, stroking my arm affectionately. "So, how do I, you know? I want to make you feel good."

I smiled encouragingly. "Well, if you think it'll feel good for you, it'll probably feel good for me. Just see how I respond and go from there," I explained.

"Ok." She climbed over me, kissing down my neck and collarbone, lingering for a bit before working her way down between my breasts. I hissed as she latched onto my nipple, scraping it a bit with her teeth.

She kept going down, down, all the way down until she reached the hem of my panties. "Are you sure?" I asked. She didn't answer, instead opting to slide my underwear out from under me, awkwardly working them around me knees.

My whole body convulsed as Ami's tongue glided over my pussy. Gotta give that girl credit, when she commits to something, she goes all in. "Holy shit! You sure you haven't done this before?" I asked.

"Just doing what you told me to do," she replied, her voice muffled by my crotch. I never would have guessed my BFF was secretly a pussy eating champion, but today had been full of surprises. She licked, teased, and massaged my cunt, driving me absolutely crazy.

Then she was inside me, actually fucking me with her tongue. Ami had a long tongue, something she was alternatingly self-conscious of and proud of as she went through varying stages of life. I felt all of it, exploring inside me, probing my sex. I came quickly and hard, screaming her name as my mind short-circuited.

As I came back down from my high, Ami was cuddled next to me, her warm skin pressed against my own, her fingers linked between mine. God I loved this woman. I loved her in every possible way. As my best and oldest friend friend, as the sister that I never had, more family than my own blood relatives, as the amazing mother she was destined to be, and as the woman I'd loved since before I understood what love was.

"I love you Ami," I said, quietly, but unafraid. I'd spend the rest of my life making sure she knew how much.

"I love you too."

-

We got married. Not the next day or anything, but not too much later. Spending the rest of our lives together was never in question, but there were practical concerns that dictated an accelerated time table. According to Ami, I was just as much Naomi's mother as she was, and we wanted to make sure everyone else saw it that way too. It's not like we were in the habit of doing things in order anyway.

"This isn't exactly how I pictured us doing this you know," I admitted. We both wore simple sun dresses for the occasion, mine green and hers blue. She looked amazing in blue.

"Really? Were you thinking big church wedding?" Ami teased. The courthouse wasn't exactly romantic, but the people that mattered were there. Ami's mother wasn't one of them. Her loss.

"Come on Ami," I pouted. "You've been talking about your dream wedding since you were ten. I know you had originally planned on Prince Charming instead of Princess Sarcasm, but the least I could have done was book a place where they don't renew driver's licenses."

Ami just smiled at me, that bright, beautiful, exasperated smile she saved for when I was being ridiculous. "Sarah, I don't want a wedding. I want a marriage," she said simply.

I believed her.

-

We spent our honeymoon cuddled in our bed. Ami was due any day now, so travel was out of the question. Despite how gravid and uncomfortable and overwhelmingly pregnant she was, Ami still summoned the energy for some intense post-matrimonial lovemaking.

"God you're good at that," she cooed as I ate her out. She tasted salty and sweet at the same time and smelled just a bit minty, remnants of a recent shave. She couldn't actually see her own vagina anymore without a mirror, so I was tasked with trimming the hedges. Not that I minded.

"You know you're going to have to take it easy after the baby is born," I said, kissing her thighs.

"Not for long. The women in my family bounce back quickly. Besides, if there's one thing I've learned about being a lesbian, it's that there are a lot of options when it comes to sex," Ami replied.

I grinned. Ami had taken to calling herself a lesbian, mostly for my benefit. She was still attracted to guys as well as girls, but a few of my friends were virulently biphobic, so she adopted the label that caused the least friction. I personally didn't care if she was gay, bi, or straight with an exception, as long as we were together.

I leaned back against the headboard, stroking Ami's hair as she latched onto my nipple. My breasts were a bit bigger now, nothing compared to hers, but a full cup size larger. A combination of hormones and regular suckling sessions caused me to lactate, allowing both of us to breastfeed our daughter once she arrived.

"Save some for the baby," I teased. What started out as a way for me to bond with our baby became something special for Ami and I. She said I tasted like melted ice cream. It felt amazing, physically and emotionally. Physically, the letdown was kind of like a mini-orgasm, that radiated from my breasts and into my core. Emotionally, the idea of caring for her, sharing a part of myself in a way that no one else would or could was deeply satisfying.

I played with her hair lazily as she suckled away, draining the pressure that became a familiar part of my daily rhythm. I never thought I could feel this way, wanted, needed, and loved all at the same time. I fell into a haze of dreamy arousal and sleepy satisfaction, so deeply and dreamily engrossed in it that Ami had to say my name a few time to snap me out of it.

"Sarah, it's time," Ami panted. She was squeezing my hand, hard. The large damp spot on the bed got my full attention.

My time in the military helped focus blind adrenaline into productive energy. "Ok. I'll help you get dressed. Your go bag is in the closet. The hospital is twenty minutes away. I'll give Dr. Hammond a call and let him know we're on our way. How far apart are your contractions?" I asked.

"Take it down a notch Sergeant Caulfield," Ami joked. "We've got plenty of time."

"What if there's traffic? What if there are DUI checkpoints? What if we get stuck in an elevator? I do not want our daughter to be born in an elevator," I insisted.

Okay, maybe not that productive.

-

A few hours and a hundred or so English and Hindi obscenities later, Ami and I were parents. I didn't believe in miracles, not really, but seeing my wife and daughter was damn close.

"How are you doing?" I asked, bring Ami's hand to my lips and kissing her knuckles.

"I am really, really tired," she sighed.

"God, she's so tiny," I cooed.

"She did not feel tiny."

"Sorry I'm late," a familiar matronly voice said from the doorway. Guess there were still a few miracles to go.

"Hi Mom," Ami said sleepily. "Mom, this is Naomi. Naomi, this is your grandma."

Mrs. Subramani walked in hesitantly, uncertain that she belonged. Her face brightened at the sight of our baby, staring at her granddaughter with instant, unconditional love.

"Thank you for coming Mrs. Subramani," I said quietly. A part of me was suspicious, even territorial, but I wasn't about to make a scene as long as she was playing nice.

"I understand the two of you have married," she said carefully.

"We have," I replied evenly, draping my arm over Ami protectively.

The older woman considered this for a moment. "I won't pretend that I understand what the two of you are doing, and I'm not sure that I ever will," she began. "But I'm not blind, and I can see how happy the three of you are. I have known you for many years Sarah. You have only ever been a faithful and true companion to my daughter. I...would be proud to call you my daughter as well."

"Thanks Mom," Ami beamed.

"Thanks Mrs. Subramani," I said, offering my hand.

"Perhaps Ashmita would be better?" my mother-in-law offered.

"Agreed."

-

That's how it started, how a lonely, morose, slightly geeky, somewhat damaged former soldier got the girl of her dreams. Make that the family of her dreams. Although Ami was willing to tackle another pregnancy, I decided it was only fair that I jump on the grenade next time, a fact my vagina still hasn't forgiven me for. Still, Ami and I got a son and Naomi got a little brother, so I call it a win.

It wasn't perfect, nothing is. Being best friends our whole lives meant we knew exactly how to hurt each other, so when we fought, we fought dirty. But being best friends our whole lives meant we knew exactly how to make things right, so when we made up, we made up quickly and well.

"You sure you're up to this?" Ami asked, eying my crotch suspiciously.

"I should be asking you the same question. You're the one that's getting fucked," I said, looking down at the somewhat oversized strap-on. Ashmita was all too happy to babysit on girl's night, which was code for binge watching Netflix and fucking until neither of us could move.

Satisfied that my surrogate cock was sufficiently lubricated, I crawled on top of Ami, thrusting inside her slowly. "God, it's so fucking big," she moaned as it stretched her out. She wrapped her legs around me, opening herself up as much as she good to accommodate the massive dildo.

This was a new experience for the both of us, and while I had no desire to have anything larger than Ami's fist inside me, this seemed like just the sort of thing Ami might be into. She did like men too after all, and though she managed to convince me that I was far too pretty to ever be mistaken for one, I figured the least I could do was fuck her like one once in a while.

"Yes, oh fuck yes Sarah, fuck me," Ami groaned, grinding her hips against me.

"You like that Ami?" I whispered into her ear.

"Oh god yes. Don't stop, harder, harder!"

I obliged, finding my rhythm, long, hard, deep strokes. There wasn't much in the way of stimulation for me, but the effect it had on Ami was all the motivation I needed. I kept thrusting, over and over. I kept going, even as she came, bringing her to a second orgasm before the waves of the first subsided. Again and again until my arms and abs gave out and I collapsed on top of her into a sticky, sweaty heap.

"Best date night ever," Ami sighed, kissing me as she snuggled up against me. I ditched the fuck toy and spooned next to her, inhaling the scent of her shampoo.

"Well, given your mother's propensity for punctuality," I said, glancing at the clock, "it looks like we have another hour and thirty-seven minutes left to ourselves."

"Whatever will we do with the time?" Ami asked.

"Well, we could watch four episodes of Faking It, two episodes of Property Brothers, or about two-thirds of The Martian," I offered.

"All good options," she said thoughtfully.

"Got a better idea?" I asked.

Ami smiled. That broad, bold, mischievous Ami smile that I could never get enough of. "Think your vagina has bounced back yet?" she asked suggestively.

I grinned. "Only one way to find out."

msound1
msound1
891 Followers