All Comments on 'All in the Family'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 507 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

Great story Stang. And all the torchthebitch can suffer, cause I liked the ending too. Keep up the great work!

P.S. If you're editor manages to get that tat done just have someone add 'eater' to it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Bridge Too Far

Fun read, perhaps one too many plot elements sandwiched in the story though.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ARCHIE BUNKER REDUX

I wouldnt have been suprised to see "THE MEATHEAD" in this story, which was a good one. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hey editor, Give him a break

He might not write any more entertaining stories that include muscle cars. 5 * becos I like a laugh

hansbwlhansbwlover 12 years ago
The missused word "Wimp"

To those who love using the word "wimp" about a spouse who takes a partner back after cheating does not have sufficient literary knowledge to grasp the full meaning of the word. This man was not a wimp, because when finding out, he did not accept it. A man becomes a wimp when he finds out about his wifes cheating and either accepts it and goes along with it, or pretends that he does not know. If he on the other hand leave or stop the cheating - either way, he is not a wimp. Look it up. The word is commonly used the last few years, although first noted used about 1920. My dictionary with 200.000 english words which is about 20 years old does not describe it. Its meanig is "weakling - or softy or some other synonym". A strong resourcefull man like Justin is not this. I like your stories StangStar06, and your comment to the readers who screams "wimp" all the time.

chootkabhootchootkabhootover 12 years ago
utter crap

unbelievable nonsense. incest treated so casually??

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I gave it a one simply because I don't see any reason to reward trolling.

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
WTF - forget the readers - I can't believe you treated incest (with intent to betray) so lightly!

Fucking idiotic - this is not just unbelievable but completely insane and everyone in this fucked up family including the moron husband to be committed to save society from their presence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I couldn't even read this crap.

This is the worst story I've ever tried to read. Do us a favor and go back to delivering pizzas you half-wit.

BriteaseBriteaseover 12 years ago
Oh yes

Who cares, it's only a story, and when it's your own story you can end it any way you want. I liked it. I even liked the ending, but then again a lot of our mutual detractors already think that I've got that tattoo. Seriously though, a great story. Not your best, but up there with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What story are you people reading?

I think the biggest mistake that Stangman made here was to put this story which is great in Loving Wives. I've noticed that the people who read only LW are kind of narrow minded and only accept certain elements in their stories. Usually you guys want one of two things either he takes her back or not. If he takes her back he's a wimp if he doesn't then he hates women. Around and around we go. Some of you cry out and beg for something different, but everytime someone gives it to you then all you say is this isn't in the right category. This doesn't belong in LW. Grow up it's a story and a great one. I read incest stories everyday and this would have been one of the best of the week. Hey Stang if you're bored with LW why not start writing incest stories and bring your editor with, our category could use a breath of fresh air and I think you could bring it. Even if if would probably smell like burnt tires and motor oil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a stinking piece of shit story.

Now I know why I usually skip your stories. You are truly a hugh pile of crap! Do the world a favor and immediate cease your pathetic and sick efforts of slime writing.

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
This is simply a horrible story to be in the LW section

I don't care about whether it is a wimp or burn the bitch story as long as it is well written and logical.

Incest though is a fucking horrible issue (proven through science as well as taboo for the religious fanatics).

IT was illogical because the husband says that the act was burned in his eyes and then later figures out his crazy wacko bitch wife is not too bad after all and takes her in ( after making same lame-ass comments about literotia readers).

This would have even been acceptable in the LW category had the participants been her childhood friends but FATHER / BROTHER and UNCLE and she had a CHILD borne out of INCEST? Yeah sure let him throw all the logic and characterization away and take her back after all there is nothing wrong in familial love!

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 12 years ago
I know you really had to have fun writing this...

You even had Archie and George involved. I thought that "Aunt Cindy" would have been a great Edith. But was Jack meathead?

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderover 12 years ago
You sir, are weird.

But very entertaining!

And yes, incest is a very touchy thing, I don't condone it. But, some interesting little tidbits:

In Michigan incest is punishable by imprisonment in the state prison for life or for any term of years.

If a person molests a child in Illinois, he/she faces up to 30 years in prison. If he molests her/his own child, they can get probation. Couldn't find any penalties for adult incest, just that it was still illegal in Illinois. And several states have kinda funky over 18 consensual incest laws, like Rhode Island and New Jersey. Ohio will only slap you down for parental types, but Louisiana will send both parties (assuming mutual consent) down for a 15 year stretch at hard labour. And don't even look at Europe, let us just say there are several places that don't mind branch free trees.

Just sayin'

Myhands316Myhands316over 12 years ago
Here you go again!

I wonder how many hours you sit behind you computer, thinking of new ways of pissing people off. You do it so well. Just look at all the anon responces. Do you sit there and read them and have a great laugh? I hope so. I mean, don't they realize this is JUST A FUCKING STORY?! Keep up the work; good, bad, and otherwise; as long as it stays fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This story has many problems.

First, the writer uses far too many words. It is at least twice as long as it should be. The totally insane actions of his wife and her family were far more disturbing that even the incest. That any sane man could consider spending his life with a woman from that gene pool is beyond believable. He needed to get away from her because she was a raving lunatic even more than because she was a cheating bitch. This was just not a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this story sucks

Wimp!!!

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzover 12 years ago
HEY PEOPLE

GET OVER IT, IT'S A FUCKING STORY. Not your best, but done well enough

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
5 Stars for Tearing 4rth Wall Down on 7th page!

The first six pages were bordering on 'heavy lifting' status . Yet even in the lesser of your stories there are flashes of the talent that has propelled you to first rank status among Lit. authors.

In this saga I honestly thought the grind of weekly creation process had drained you into becoming a husk of self. THEN came the tsunami of talent and the ending declares your indifference to theTTB crowd ( no slam meant to the actual author TTB whose works. I've read with pleasure). 'Drive for show/ Putt for Dough' is the golfing maxim . You just holed a fifty foot chip worthy of Tiger Woods in prime.! Kudos .

Footnote: any chance at all you could bring the "Stang Star' treatment to aforementioned golfer (make him> a her if you wish) whose extramarital exploits equal any of your round heeled anti-heroines ?

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
ANOTHER GOOD ONE!

Thanks for the great read!! Anyone who has read your library knows your distain for WILLING Cuckolds and would think they would comment accordingly. Anyone of us could be made a Cuckold it's never our choice. Our only choice is to be or not be be a Willing Cuckold. You will find its Willing Cuckold stories most off us rail against (reconciliation stories are alway POV and thus problematic). To be truthful you could probably get away with one of those allowing your reputation as a stand up kinda guy writer to carry through that little dalliance (but please don't LOL)

TO THE MOST PRODUCTIVE WRITTER IN THIS SECTION ..... CHEERS!

kieberskiebersover 12 years ago
LMAO

Actually I think the ending of your stories is becoming the comments section. Your ability to piss off a few is becoming entertainment all by itself and adds an element to the story. It would not surprise me to find that there is only one anonymous poster making multiple comments. Love the stories. Thank you for the time and efforts you take to keep us entertained. Keep up the good work. And thank you Mr. Editor for your time as well. Most of us appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I loved the acknowledgement of the slammers!!!! :)

I though mentioning the hating bitches was really entertaining. This story was going through the same formula as soo many stories here. It wasn't until you mentioned the many people who just bitch about stories but contribute nothing that I honestly and truly chuckled. Thank you for making me laugh, and by the way I did like the ending, it felt real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
all hail the mighty stang

Just when i think this will be just another "burn the bitch"story, you suprise me.From the comments i see i am in the minority ,but i really liked the ending.You gave the girl a chance at redemption.But.Yes there is always a but.Could you save most of the polish for the mustangs?Give us a more down to earth main character .The squeakey clean golden boy concepts are being over used

KristieBechirKristieBechirover 12 years ago
So far I'm only on page 2...

But I had to point out something. You can't sue a company for sending an employee on business trips. The company wasn't sending her there to have sex with her family. No lawyer would even write up such a suit. And as far as suing her family, I wish 'Loving Wives' authors would learn that there are only 7 states that still allow alienation of affection suits, and they almost always lose.

Michaelx1Michaelx1over 12 years ago
Well written as always.....

and I loved the jab at all the "burn the bitch" commentators that like to hide under the "acting like a man" label and probably are all still living in momma's basement. A story is just a story and you appreciate it, if it is well written, even if you do not always agree with the actions the author has his characters take. For me, not sure on the ending, but it fit the character and I thought the story was excellent.

M

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

Fun, entertaining. So what if at the end he took her back? In this story the woman actually did risk her life at least in her head to save him.

For the Editor: Don't ink Justin, ink Annie 'Proprty of Justin - all violstors will be just like Jack',

dinkymacdinkymacover 12 years ago
Yep!!

This was a fun read and though I generally side with the "torchthebitch" crowd, it was enjoyable! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
excellent story

Excellent story. I liked the ups the downs thetwists but most of all I love a happy ending. Great story

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
StangStar06 once again another hit

Yep, I think he's a wimp but at least he's my kind of wimp. And any woman that would give up her life for her husband is worth one and only one chance. Over all a very smooth, dark and yet funny story. I really liked the ending. 5 stars

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Wow!

I loved this story. It was powerfull and exciting. I think this might be your best one yet. Maybe, one day I'll be half the writer that you are. I don't know how you do it. Hawkeye

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You never disappoint!

You crack me up SS! Always look forward to your stories and you never disappoint. 5 stars all the way. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No problem, but...

I have no problem with 'Archie' and 'George' and the "All in the Family" references because they still fit the framework of your story. Even if you had never seen the TV show, the story still works. The Literotica reference was different. If you know about StangStar06 and Harryin Va and the mud-slingin' Comments Section, you can appreciate the humor. Anybody else is going to have a major WTF moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My last tournament

was about 25 years ago, but I can still deliver a pretty good submission hold. FIRE UP THE TATTOO NEEDLE.

LOL fun story.

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
Five Stars Only Because

I can't give fifty five hundred! Awesome! Brilliant! StangStar is da Man! As for your editor, may I offer copy editing services? Quibbles will follow, but I have to share this particular quibble.

The problem is that there is more than just us to think about. You see StangStar06 and his editor, that mikothebaby bitch, will probably write this story for one of those online websites. And if I take you back, all of those guys who read his stories will think I'm a wimp. I couldn't face that. Some of those guys who comment on his stories are brutal. Not to mention that mikothebaby will give StangStar06 a ton of grief and threaten to quit editing for him. I cannot have that on my conscience."|Fucking brilliant!!! Fucking classic!!! StangStar fucking RULES!!!!!!! But you really should write it as follows:

The problem is that there is more than just us to think about. You see StangStar06 and his editor, that mikothebaby bitch, will probably write this story for one of those online websites. And if I take you back, all of those guys who read his stories will think I'm a wimp. I couldn't face that. Some of those guys who comment on his stories are brutal. Not to mention that mikothebaby will give StangStar06 a ton of grief and threaten to quit editing for him. I cannot have that on my conscience. Not to mention that quibbling motherfucker egstragoon, or whatever the fuck his name is, will drop his fucking commas and semicolons and periods and quotation marks and partitive genitals all over the place. And that's entirely too goddam fucking much!"

synistralsynistralover 12 years ago
Hilarious!

nuf said.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Lots of fun!

You might have reduced the number of negative comments by posting in the Humour category. Yes I know that if was non-erotic and incest.... But the comments add to the fun.

Speaking of incest, there was one really heavy comment,

"Incest though is a fucking horrible issue (proven through science as well as taboo for the religious fanatics)."

What is the standard for horrible that science could be used to prove? Yes we know that if there is a defective gene that the inbreeding will give it a better chance to express itself. But there is an equal chance that you will get a double dose of an unusual positive gene in the next generation and anything that is unusually bad will produce an inviable fetus...

I was just remembering my anthro text which stated that in many South Sea Island cultures. The mother's brother's wife had responsibility for introducing the young male to sex. I'll bet that many here would cry incest, but at least from a genetic point of view it is unlikely to be harmful..

Great work SS

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what is with INCEST

the stories here are sexstories. none of them are real. they are just fiction. if you don't like incest you shouldn't have read this story on the first place. the title clearly suggests that the story has to do something with incest. even an idiot would have guessed it. and stangstar once again a brilliant story. don't listen to the morons who didn't like it.

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
This maybe the best story I've ever read I only wish I could give you 10 stars

I don't know what to say, except Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very entertaining, as usual for StangStar06

And I was surprised and delighted by the "break in the fourth wall" at the end. Totally unexpected - and the narator spoke to me in Ferris Bueller's voice! I laughed out loud.

Thanks, StangStar06, for one more thing: gradually, through reading your very entertaining stories, I have come to want another Mustang. Have not had one since my brand new dark green '67 HiPo 289/271 Fastback (fooling around at speed, after midnight, lost control & totalled - 6 months after my 18th birthday). I've had 911TT Porsches since then that never "felt" as fast as that pony. And the growl of that little V8 & the whine of 1st gear still rings in my ears. Man, but that car could burn-off some bias-belted tires! Maybe its the testosterone level of youth that I really want back. But thanks for reminding us all.

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Sigh......

I wanted to like this but I don't. <br><br>

Annie has a sordid family history including a child. I don't think that a person has to share their entire past with their spouse but the big deal stuff should be addressed. If I had spent some time in jail I would tell my spouse to be at some point. I don't believe you can really love someone until you know the significant parts of their life story. Annie's life as presented to Justin was a lie. <br><br>

Then we get into Annie's little "mistake". She is part of a family of hillbilly thugs. These folks are so cliché that it hurts. Incest, the criminal uncle, the goons, the guns, the payoffs, etc. Where was the moonshine? She is fucking them all. She is manipulating her husband and employer to get time to go to Chicago to fuck them. This was a well crafted plan. And she thinks it is justified. She doesn't think she was doing anything bad with her uncle or her father. She is in massive denial. She is screwing over he brother's wife by deceiving her about Greg. Nothing about this woman is honest in any way. <br><br>

Then Justin accepts her back. Why? He seems completely destroyed that she would cheat on him. But this is far more than cheating. Her whole life is a lie. But Justin treats her like she has no ownership of what happened. Was she a dopey broad with low self esteem? Yup. Was she blameless? Far from it. Yet, they end up back together. He's not a wimp. In fact, the testosterone leaks off the page. But his reasoning is baffling. He plots out his revenge very carefully, always 3 steps ahead. But the reconciliation? DUH? I guess he likes being married to a hillbilly moron. <br><br>

I tried to get into this being a farce. The elements are certainly there. But the tone of the writing is far to serious. Justin takes this very seriously. It's hard to laugh because he certainly isn't. I am left with a silly story written in a serious tone. It doesn't resonate with me.

RehnquistRehnquistover 12 years ago
Holy Shit!

I mean, what the fuck? How the hell do you so consistently write such funny pieces? Not just ha ha funny or mild chuckle funny, but funny to the point where I stop and re-read and still laugh out loud. Only HDK has shown the ability to consistently use such in your face humor, and even his isn't so in your face. Just absolutely amazing!

Quibbles? A few:

1. The few comments on this and your latest stories are right: Quit making your main male character such a goody two shoes. I know, we all do it. And while it helps make the husband more sympathetic and the wife more evil, it's also pretty boring.

2. Please, buy Strunk & White's Elements of Style and read the section on commas. It gets really, really distracting at times when they're misplaced. Remember, an assassin "eats, shoots, and leaves," but a panda "eats shoots and leaves." Those pesky little things make a big difference.

Still, thanks for another great Thursday!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Five Always

Another great Thursday morning Stang!

The ending, considering everything that she went through and how she really felt - Worked for Me!

Thanks again!!!

BelgiumBelgiumover 12 years ago
Not your best work and not realistic

Even a good writer now and then has a misfire. In my opinion this story is one of SS06’s – few - misfires. Definitely not your best work and a bit of a disappointment given the general high standard of your other work.

As to the storyline, she cheated on him with family members. He is a complete moron to go back to her, even if she saved his life... What she did goes against all natural law and is irreparable harm to trust. After all, it’s not “merely” a simple affair, it’s multiple incest, going on for years and resulting in a child. Even if she had a prior incestuous relation (which doesn’t make it acceptable), then she should have stopped with it immediately upon coming involved with her husband. Tabula rasa. But she didn’t. Such a betrayal like hers can never be forgiven. Given the nature of it, reconciliation should not be an option. Divorce would/should in this case have been the only alterative. He stand should have been “thanks for saving my life but it doesn’t change the fundamental issue, which is you’re an incestuous whore”.

As to the family members, accompanying the divorce action, Justin should have directly have contacted the authorities. In many states incest is a crime, even between adults. And when a judge is involved in it, it would have created a lot of hoopla. He perhaps even should have contacted the media… What’s especially baffling is the way the seem to think their incestuous actions are not a big issue and Justin should just accept it. Nobody but the deranged can be that naïve.

And what with the editorializing within the story (last page)... Not very good either. It’s also distracting and doesn’t add to the story. It even detracts, so please don’t do that anymore and reserve that for the BBS or the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nicely done

Wow, that was some ride you took us on. Great story with a lot of twists and turns and truly enjoyed it. Thanks for writing and sharing.

SKHPSKHPover 12 years ago
I liked the story and the humorous ending

But I agree with Belgium - in real life, there would have been no chance for reconciliation. Her betrayal was above all imagination - the whole marriage was a lie.

I can't imagine how you could create a female character who doesn't understand the extend of hurt in all this. She blabbers all the time about loving just him an nobody else, promises to "even give up her family for him", but at the same time brings all the bad boys with her as backup. She did not get it, and she will never in her life understand him and feel the hurt she inflicted on him. If you ever write a sequel with this couple, Justin will probably find her cheating again and afterwards expressing her deep love for her husband all over again.

But despite this: 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ridiculous

Maybe the silliest story I've ever read. The funniest part may be that SS06 considers himself an author.

adgeonadgeonover 12 years ago
A bit too far-fetched

but still a good read. Thanks.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 12 years ago
Inane Story

not one of your best by a long shot, but it entertained me, even drew a few laughs. Keep 'em coming.

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Yes

I'll hold him down, just make sure it hurts.

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
A New Level of Stupidity!

You obviously have a lot of fun writing this shit, but it's getting a lot less fun to read. You can't even come up with original names. It is truly shameful that you have decided to disrespect our military and veterans by portraying them as spineless wimps. Hopefully all your generic "Archie" & "George" veterans don't discover who you are, as they may take umbrage at your piss poor portrayal of those who have served our country. I hear France is very nice this time of year, and you could pick up on a Puegot for cheap. You and DQS could set up house keeping there, because I'm sure you wouldn't mind living with a broad that can't keep her legs together.

xtremeddxtremeddover 12 years ago
Hey Edith(or): Editor, UP is farther than 90 min. even from MCCA, Pontiac...further from metro

whiners,

How many of your wives (have) or will take a bullet?

if you ain't got family you ain't got nothing.

Says a lot for loyalty and commitment, I'd say.

SS06, Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

HatsudaHatsudaover 12 years ago
Funny as hell!

I look for entertainment in story writing, and this piece certainly provided it for me; in spades,

While I got caught up in the catch'em; burn'em theme of this story, probably like most, the humorous aside brought the story from a stormy production, to a smooth flying ending.

A fun read!

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 12 years ago
I thought it was great!

Give em hell Stang! I loved every bit of it! Great entertainment! Shit happens in life but true and exciting love is the best medicine for enduring happiness in life. I wouldn't have given her up either... Wish I could find one like her. Hmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YGBSM!

Nice story, and well written. However after lying and then flying up to see her fuck-buddy for four years, it's time to let her go - I don't care if she tried to save your life. Even her employer was smart enough to cut her loose after four years of her lying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Story... again

Excellent writing again. If the flamers didn't like it why do they keep reading your stories. When she took the bullet I finally felt she had been reformed enough to keep take her a last chance.

Not too much in the way of 'Stang tech, reading about him washing it was weak.

Minor issues: Squad instead of Troop. Over 5+ hours to drive from DTW to the U.P. not a couple hours. Closest hospital would have been the William Beaumont

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ok starstang

You boobooed. There is not state where having sex with family isn't against the law. You had only to file those charges and that would have been it.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 12 years ago
Ok starstang? There's certainly no accounting for intelligence in some comments!

Very unique ending turned a 4 star story into a 5. Glad to see you're writing on a weekly basis. Next to DG Hear and, maybe, woodmanone, you're one of my favorite authors. As I said, the not so normal ending seperated this work from your others. Keep it up, StangStar06, and hope to comment next week. Maybe if that moron, who called you starstang, sees you refered to correctly in a comment, he might get your name right next time. What's really scary is the fact that this guy thinks he's a lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Geography

90 minutes from Metro airport to a cabin in the U.P. of Michigan would be pretty impressive. It's 300 miles from Detroit just to get up to the bridge. It's also just under 300 miles from Chicago to Detroit, so just "stopping by" there to get Dawn, drop her off in the UP and then meet Annie's family at a restaurant in Detroit would be a full day of driving. I only bring this up because it causes the story to lose credibility. And, although the story is fiction, it should maintain the illusion of being real. Other than that - great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Another great addition to your oeuvre. Keep it up. I enjoyed your tweaking the tail of the "kill everybody, bury them, dig them up, drive a stake through their heart, burn their body and scatter their ashes" crowd. It also tickled me that your editor joined in the spirit of fun. Normally, I don't like the idea of dropping out of the fictional setting and addressing your readers directly but, in this case, it was done with enough humor to justify it and, God knows, the rabid haters deserve it.

debbie2freedebbie2freeover 12 years ago
enjoyed story

There was enough twists in this story that it kept my attention to the end..Some may say he was dumb to take her back but I say anyone who loves another enough to jump in front of a gun is a keeper

ParPlus10ParPlus10over 12 years ago
What is the point of reconciliation?

It seemed like you had him reconcile with her just to avoid the obvious hook-up with Dawn.

But really what is there to like about Annie?

First she is a slut.

Second she is not a loving person, she just likes to fuck.

Three she committed incest.

Four, she no good as a mother.

Come on, you can only fuck so much and as you say in the story she doesn't have any other redeeming qualities.

So, why would he want her. He should try being a free agent and find someone who is worth something.

Still, I always enjoy Thursday's because of your stories and this was no different.

I gave it a five just because you pissed off some of the idiots out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

except for shrinking the L P by about 90% it was great.

oddonexoddonexover 12 years ago
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT

You have the right to write whatever you want to. I have the right to not like what you write. You just did this story to piss off all the kick-em-to-the-curb folks. You did a good job. In this case reconciliation was not warranted.

ohioohioover 12 years ago
A very enjoyable read

and I also got a kick out of the wide range of comments. I guess "you can't please everyone" applies here at LW more than about anywhere else.

I found it funny and entertaining, and was amused (like some others) when you broke the fourth wall near the end. But I have to say, if you want readers to find stories believable (and maybe you're not worried about it in this case) your characters have to be a lot less batshit than Annie is.

I mean, a lot of wives on LW cheat on their husbands while professing to love them, but Annie's case is about as far out there as it gets.

Please keep 'em coming! And, needless to say, you're not gonna please everyone no matter what you write, so just please yourself! Lots of us will continue to read and enjoy.

Thanks, ohio

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderover 12 years ago
re: KristieBechir

Yes, only 7 states still have alienation of affection on the books. And Illinois is one of them, strangely enough thats one of the places this story is placed. As long as you file the suit in the proper state the guy would be fine. Easy reading: wikipedia - Alienation of affections.

There have been multiple AoA wins going as high as $9million in those 7 states. So, not too common? True enough. Not very effective? Effective enough to cause social difficulties for parties named.

That all said, I still think this story was hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

StarStang06=JustPlainBob Jr.

They said the men in their family were doing it with lots of nieces and cousins. That infers that there may still be other male members of Annie's family who are doing the same shit and might come for Annie. I might be more cool with the reconciliation if Annie suffered ALOT more. THere is also the bullshit of Annie claiming to go see her son but Dawn Said Annie only spent like 15 minutes with him each visit so the rest of the time she was just visiting to gangbang her male relatives. Her complete inability to see that she was cheating on her husband through their whole relationship was pretty disgusting. Pretty weak for reconciliation.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
well........

Despite all that disclaimer crap at the end, it's still a wonderful piece of fiction. Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Simply put...

Thanks for a great story.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
From Detroit to the U.P. in 90 minutes?????

By my calculations that Mustang would have to have been doing about three hundred miles an hour just to make it from Detroit to the Mackinaw Bridge in ninety minutes! As for the story, your ending saved it for me. If ole incestuous wifey was willing to sacrifice her life to save his, how could he not give her another shot? I hope they lived happily ever after!

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
Okay, ya got me. I was prepared to HATE the ending then you got cute and I loved it!

Nice story well told. And I'm okay with THIS reconciliation.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 12 years ago
There's a lot to be said....

for having someone who will take a bullet for you.Some dumb dialogue in this. Why won't your editor point it out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just go on and

write what you really want, a cum licking cuckold story.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyover 12 years ago
Hurray hurray Thursday is StangStar day!

Another highly entertaining story. Your twisted sense of humor never ceases to amuse me. Keep up the good work. As for the Anon and TTB detractors, as you said "Fuck them Annie. This is our story." LMAO!

grogers7grogers7over 12 years ago
Just trying to excite the RAAC crowd?

Along the way you tease the TTB group, tempt the wimp group into false accusation, get the legal eagles to ruffle and preen, provoke the incest crowd and please the hopeless romantics. Wow! That's stirring up a lot of trouble with a little fiction. And that means that you, StangStar06, are a trouble maker of great talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not "just a story"

I used to find stories on Literotica interesting because they were sexy, but were often moral: nobody was hurt, nobody was truly degraded, rapists/cheats were punished, etc. I still look for those.

But lately, more stories portray things that reflect destructive mental illness as a "lifestyle" choice, including incest, degrading or abusive sado/masochism (cuckoldry), nymphomania, exhibitionism, etc. They provide jerk-off material that sick people use to make themselves sicker, by associating orgasmic pleasure with mental pictures of mentally ill, illegal behavior. It's like offering up heroin to addictive personalities. It's not "Just a story."

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
Reply to comment by bruce22 on incest

bruce22 wrote "I was just remembering my anthro text which stated that in many South Sea Island cultures. The mother's brother's wife had responsibility for introducing the young male to sex. I'll bet that many here would cry incest, but at least from a genetic point of view it is unlikely to be harmful.."

What you mentioned comes under cheating with extended family and is not technically incest - which in most cultures is defined as sexual relationships with blood relatives. The wife of the mother's brother is not a blood relative. Had it been sister of the mother then it definitely would.

I realize that each person has a limit and it might not be the universal one but personally I draw the line at incest (blood relatives) because it literally makes me feel queasy and uneasy to be reading it.

BTW science has shown that the percentage is higher for the child to be born with defects than be a superman.

This story would have been better served had it been under Incest or even Humour and Satire.

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
Ruthless Humor

That was fun and funny. Thanks, SS06.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i`m with the editor...

i always look foward to stangs stories , and they have been getting longer with much more detail,but lmao, get the tat gun ready!! thx for the read, nathan in georgia

hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
stangstar06 you amaze me

loved this tale as you keep stretching. Looking forward to whats next

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting but...

High kudos for a well-told yarn but we do not know of any wimps who drive/own a great stang so it does not fly. It would be a "zero" if that was an option. On a side note, the other 95% of your stories are good-to-great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Editor's note: I have the tattoo gun ready to write "pussy" on his forehead. I just need someone to hold him down – any takers?

Good story, with a great punchline. LOL

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A fantastic story

I loved the ending, and had to laugh about the references about being a pussy.

For myself; I was pulling for Annie to get back with him,so the story had the ending I was hoping for.

Thanks for the very entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
PUSSY

YOU BIG PUSSY!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stopped Reading on Page 3

While reading page 3 I broke into a fit of laughter.

Where in the hell did you dig up such a character ?

... a walking zombie yet...

please start over !

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 12 years ago
A Team

I kept waiting for the "luv it when a plan comes together" tag line. I have never been into incest stories, but this one was fun and a bit wierd. I could visualize Annie easily. There is a young woman in the neighborhood who takes her dog with her to the beauty shop and both get the same color hair.

This is a strange collection of characters Stang has laid on us, but all in all with no commercials, an entertaining show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
repetition through out!

yes, i like your stories but your tending to repeat your opinions or analysis of events to the point of being on the boring side...sorry. i still like youre stories anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dear Editor

I'm sure that after 88 shots at Double SS there is nothing new to be written here, BUT if the offer is still open on the tattoo thing I will help. If Mikothebaby bitch will sit on my lap while I sit on Double SS's stomach, I'm sure the two of us can hold him down while she puts "PUSSY" on his forehead in Old English Script, and I get some yummy feels.

Mousse9Mousse9over 12 years ago

The story was entertaining to read, but unfortunately that's all I can say about it. What I actually remember most is the comments.

"Yeeeaaaahhh! Take THAT, torch the bitch crowd!"

"Up yours, TTB!"

Etc, etc.

It can't be good if a story is remembered for the comments, not the story itself.

I'll always remember this story as the one where the RAAC crowd laugh and jeer at the TTB crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!

Loved it especially the ending. You got me laughing there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Rank

Yes, this is anonymous but only b/c I lost my password and I cannot get this site to reset it. (Try it if you don't believe me). I have written a story and posted it on SOL, so that should quiet some critics here. Yes, I've passed your test and earned the right to critique.

The bottom line is that I could not finish this story. Come on, put this under fantasy, please, or, maybe, humor it that is what you intended. Your stories all contain Mustangs and fantasy law.

To those who say that I shouldn't read your stuff, I haven't for a while. I was hoping that there would have been some improvement, such as Slirpuff has had in his work.

This one lived down to my low expectations. The guy sneaks in and hey, presto!, her whole history is contained in a few short sentences. She is a sophisticated woman from trash like that family?

So, I will avoid your work again for a while and hope that in the meantime you can improve your work.

TTom

auhunter04auhunter04over 12 years ago
Aint Gonna Read all the comments

a stiff dick has no morals

When your little head gets to thinking your big head gets ignored

-------

I never thought about it this way but I bet the same is with a hot pussy

--------------

I did not have real proof and guess I did not want to know the truth

if you got anything to say say it to my face, dont hide behind a-naughty-mouse.

If you cannot sign your name to what you say, what you say aint worth shit

that goes for this story and for me.

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
Robert Parker meets Max Hardcore meets Daisy Dukes!

The absolute funniest line you have ever written..."in any case, we were happy". Just brilliant. Great set up and you didn't take credit for it. Ablative? Pluperfect? It was the best punch line after the the first two funnies. Again brilliant!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. The out of the blue asides at the end, had me howling with continued laughter...to the point I was self consciously embarrassed by my outbursts.

You continue to amaze me, StangStar, with your genius in developing such compelling female characters. Annie's myopia was utterly charming and endearing. Further, Justin was a very likable protagonist and Judge Dredd was a terrific villain.. They all propelled my enthusiasm to read more. Thank you.

Hey, "The Lions are the Cubs of the NFL"' smirked the Bostonian smugly...the Pistons and the Red Wings, and the Tigers too! Maybe.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Simply said, I enjoyed it

As for the tat... not me. I'd probably misspell the word.

C_frommnC_frommnover 12 years ago
I've said it

Before I like your writing and the Characters. it's too bad Justin and Dawn did'nt give it a One Timer at least too help each other get over the Mess.

sirhugssirhugsover 12 years ago
sad, unsexy

definitely not my cuppa tea...I prefer love over anger

deadonedeadoneover 12 years ago
Loved the story and the humor

SS06

Hurry on over I two NOS Nitrous Bottles for you! I might also be able get you a dragon skin vest, but you better not stand still for to long or they will be on you.

Notes: If you ever rewrite the story cops name has to be B. Fife. Also, the bullet to Daddy dearest should nick the femoral artery so that jack can send the remainder of his life in prison hospital for murder.

Once again, thank you for well done story.

It seems that love and forgiveness is good and easy to do, it's the living and remembering that is the biting bitch.

KojoteKojoteover 12 years ago
Holy goddamn fucking shit!

(You’d better lean back for this will take a while. And please excuse any misspelling for I’m going to say much in a language I have not mastered to an extend with which I could feel comfortable with. [I’m pretty sure this kind of wording is good enough as an example for what I mean.])

I owe you a couple of dozen for this!

I can’t remember just one fucking story that caught me the way this one did. And I’m not talking shit.

I read a lot and I even can’t remember much books that caught me the way this thing did.

There may be exactly one author on this site who managed to evoke a comparable spectrum of reactions and emotions from me. And I have to confess that I’m totally biased regarding her. She has some truly unfair advantages over you.

The funny thing is that I wouldn’t have stumbled over this story if not for idly clicking on the most commented one out of boredom. And I certainly didn’t expect THAT!

The first page left me wondering what was going up. For a moment I was afraid that he would turn out to cheat on his wife. (Wherefore I’d have some other and slightly less friendly words than ‘pussy’ tattooed on his forehead with some precision tools like sledgehammers or something…)

From Page two on I was finally totally in your grip, at your whim and not to be disturbed by anybody (ending with my girl getting displeased and to bed alone instead of me getting laid once or twice as intended).

It’s been long since I felt suspense and trepidation tightening around my chest as hard as the remaining pages of this story.

Fuck… I even wanted to cry out or yell at him a couple of times to get his fucking wife back all the while perfectly understanding why he couldn’t.

By leaving no doubt that he wouldn’t take her back everything they were destined to have together got more precious every time you brought it up (which you did fairly often, for what I should hate you a bit, because of unnecessary cruelty).

There were dialogues longer than some of the least readable stroke stories here without much breaks. Lengthy monologues I’d almost always disapprove of in other stories. But if I wouldn’t have had a couple of breaks from staring to the screen to fix another cigarette (and you had me smoking much more than usual over the course of this) I’d never even noticed.

Even in English a story must be fucking awesome to reduce such points to mere minor flaws like a missed quotation mark or two in another story would be.

In the end you got me near to biting my nails down to the bones. I really thought they’d just part for his stubbornness (besides all the understandable arguments for his position to back that up) and callousness (how could anybody with something else than icy water in his veins stand her crying and pleading that long while actually still loving her?) and her insistence on fucking always comparing everything happening with the events that caused the whole problem in the first place and arguing solely based on that comparisons and this fucked up math examples on how much more often he had her.

Or to say it in a comprehensible way: I thought they’d part because you managed to make up some real characters instead of mere roles.

And I really thought the story would end with him fucking the blonde (what would have been sad, but not that bad) and learning that she committed suicide (which would have been more than just sad. More like a total heartbreaker ‘n stuff I don’t want to think about to avoid crying like a baby).

Then you even took away the ‘fucking the blonde’ part and have to admit that I spend a thought on the question if I really want to know it or better jump over the last few sentences.

But phew… Everything just turned Hollywood in exactly the last fucking minute and saved not only his day and hers, but also mine and everybody’s I’m going to meet in the next 24 to 72 hours (including, but not limited to my now just again awakened girl - which leads to some small hopes of getting this ‘getting laid’ stuff up on schedule again for I’m not going to be depressed about a really, really desolate ending).

Leaves one - just one - thing to criticize: Why the fuck did you bilk us of the mind blowing, earth shattering, doubtlessly heart achingly beautiful reunification sex???

I thing I going to insist on a sequel for that… ;-D

As you probably can tell (if you had the guts to fight through this whole fucked up comment) I really, really, REALLY loved this story and would give you ten stars and more.

I’ll not only fave it but you also. And I’ll dragoon my mate into reading it (even if she doesn’t like reading english because she isn’t nearly as fluent in it) for she’ll love it to (and will hear about it the next couple of days anyway; so she’d be better off with all background info’s…)

So thank you. Thank you! THANK you! Thank YOU!

And please don’t tell everybody about this pantywaist from germany who got all wimpy about it, kay?

KojoteKojoteover 12 years ago
Checked on...

...the comments after posting my own.

And I’ve got to say that the cultural differences never cease to amaze me.

I mean… I understand that incest is a touchy topic. In fact it is over here, too. Even if the travelling distance from my place to the next country where it is legal is less than the distance between Detroit and Chicago.

But that Aside I was reading a story about a girl with twenty years of low self esteem getting manipulated by people who knew her exactly and also knew which buttons to push to get a girl laid, even if she is related to them. Somebody like Annie wasn’t even fair game. She had no chance to resist.

Talking about sexual dependency here. And the power of experience to get the lonely and desperate one under ones sway.

I personally know people (non relatives, but that makes it even harder for there isn’t the familiar trust after getting over the ‘incest issue’ initially) who hold others under their sway by manipulation and deception. Maybe that’s why I immediately had some kind of image for Annies situation, after it was revealed at the end.

In fact it therefore turned out to feel pretty plausible.

And then there is a relationship pictured as amazingly intimate and close. A strong love that turns out to be almost unreachable in reality. Soul Mates ‘n stuff. Stopping loving each other turned out to be no option.

And at the end she not only tried to save him, but also tried to release him (and herself) after realizing that 1. It was over and he won’t come back and 2. Even the small things she counted on (loving brother and family) turned out to be only deception by killing herself in the process.

Honestly… The man (or woman the other way around) who turns his back to this kind of partner really deserves being alone afterwards and never ever to get something similar again.

She cheated on him and she lied to him. True. And she suffered for it.

But without her former experiences in her family there wouldn’t have been a marriage in the first place. For she was who she was because of her experiences in the family. And he loved, who she was, except for the habitual cheating and the one lie which came from that.

I know it’s no real story. But believe it or not: I witnessed worse and perfectly understood the granted forgiveness.

Sometimes a lesson can only be learned the hard way. And who denies at least a second chance deserves none himself whenever the day comes and whatever the ‘committed sin’ is.

Just wanted to say that to add some flavor…

Silverhawke2Silverhawke2over 12 years ago
The wimp exposed

You were justifiably hard on Annie which absolved you from being called a wimp, in fact id call you a courageous mans man who did the right thing and on this occasion true love conquers all. Annie would've given her life for you. She was tricked and led astray by a heartless selfish family. Great story great ending. To all those cold heartless wimp basher's out there! go fry someone else

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous