All in the Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is crazy," I said while bending over and wiping up the evidence with a paper towel. I went back to bed and tried to read the novel I brought with me. With all the windows closed, the room became hot. I stripped and picked up the book. I didn't last too long and my eyes closed. I tossed and turned as more erotic and deviant scenarios invaded my dreams.

"Honey, wake up." I opened my eyes to see Lisa sitting next to me.

"Hi. What time is it?"

"Six. Mama is worried about Papa." Shit, I had forgotten about his call. I jumped out of bed and headed to the door. "I have to tell her something."

"Sure, but..."

"What?"

Lisa dropped her eyes.

"Oops," I said sheepishly.

I saw a towel on the back of the door and wrapped it around me.

I opened the door. Maria was standing in the living room. She turned to look at me. I couldn't read her expression. Narda walked from the kitchen, and stood beside her mother. Her grin was a long way from innocent-looking.

"Yes, Wright?" said Maria.

"Um, Leo called. He's ok. They had to put in at some place, uh, Rocky Harbor, I think. They're staying in a motel, and will be back in the morning, if the storm clears."

"Thank you, Wright," said Maria. "I feel so much better now." She smiled. "I guess you like delivering good news." She and Narda cracked up. I looked down and saw my erection was easily identifiable behind the towel. I grinned like an idiot and backed into the bedroom.

"Why didn't you tell me you could see my hard on?"

"Well, first of all you rushed out of the room before I could say anything. And, second, I always sorta figured that guys knew when they had a hard on, and what it looked like." I buried my head in my hands. This was beyond embarrassment; it was mortification.

Lisa went back out to the main part of the house, and I dressed. The ladies were having a glass of wine in the living room. I got a beer for myself and joined them. I sensed that Lisa must have spoken with them. Instead of more kidding about appearing before them with an erection, they turned the conversation to going over every detail of our wedding. Maria had a thumb drive of photos that friends had taken. We set up my laptop and enjoyed reliving the events of a week ago.

Maria made a supper of salad and pasta that she had brought along with her. We ended the night playing Scrabble. The sexual banter had all but disappeared. Not all the sexual tension vanished, however.

As we all prepared for bed, Narda got ready first. She kissed all good night. She made a point to kiss me on the lips and grab my ass. Lisa just told her to go to bed, and take care of her problem. Narda smiled at me and said she would while having some nice dreams as well.

Maria went next. I stripped to my boxers and was fighting the need to pee. I rapped on the bathroom door and Maria asked what I wanted.

"Gotta pee pretty bad," I said.

"It's okay, come on in."

I opened the door to see a naked Maria cleaning her face at the sink.

"Uh, I could wait a little longer."

"Nonsense," she said. "We've all seen everything. Go ahead."

I fished my dick out and relaxed as the first stream hit the bowl.

Maria looked down. "Wright, that is a beautiful cock. Many women would love to use it. Remember the vows you made to Lisa at your wedding. Don't use that thing to hurt her. Be honest with her. If you need something, tell her. Never go behind her back."

I wondered if my mother had ever talked about a cock in her life, let alone look at another man's. Maria was relaxed about her nudity and looking at me pee. That made me realize that sexual hang-ups were often due to suppressed feelings. I never imagined my mother-in-law and I would be nude and having a discussion about my cock. Yet, I was not uncomfortable. As I was finishing, Lisa knocked and came in. She looked at me peeing, her mother standing naked at the sink, and just smiled.

"It is a nice one, Mama."

"Very nice, Lisa. I was just telling Wright not to use it in a way that would hurt you. You got my meaning, Wright?"

I shook my dick and tucked it away. "Yes, Maria, I will never hurt this woman. I love her too much." She dried her face and hugged Lisa. She turned and hugged me. I was careful not to put my hands near any sensitive places. She wished us a good night sleep, and left the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

"I think mama likes you," she said as she drew me to her arms.

"I like her, too. I like your whole family."

"Good," said Lisa, "because they come as a package deal with me."

"Can't imagine a better package."

I washed my hands, brushed my teeth and left Lisa to attend to her nightly preparations. I was naked in bed when she came to me.

"Too sore?" she asked as she stroked my limp cock.

"Kinda," I admitted.

"How's your tongue?" she asked.

"I think I'm about to find out." I pushed the sheets down, lifted her nighty and placed a kiss on her warm and damp lips. After a few long licks, I pronounced my tongue in perfect shape. To prove the point I exercised it until Lisa came twice. After she licked my face clean, we snuggled.

"If I say something, promise not to think I'm a slut."

"Promise," I said.

"I like licking my taste from your lips and face. It turns me on."

"Nice to know I don't have to worry about that since I plan on keeping my face between your legs a lot. But does that mean that you, well, that you've been with girls?"

"Would it freak you out if I had been?"

"I don't think so," I said. "You are happy you married me, right?"

"Right, Wright." We both laughed.

"Wright, I have had sex with girls. Not a lot, but also not just once. And it wasn't just experimenting. That part happened in high school, and it was mostly giggles. In college there were a few of us who enjoyed being with each other. We dated guys, had guy-girl sex and never considered ourselves gay. We just enjoyed giving and receiving pleasure with each other."

"Like your mom and Cousin Connie?"

"That was a surprise," Lisa said. "No, it was more. Mama said she doesn't go down on Connie. We didn't have that hesitation."

"Ever involve a guy with you and another girl?"

"Is that really every guy's fantasy?" Lisa asked.

"Can't speak for every guy," I said.

"Is it yours?"

"I guess I have imagined it."

"With me?"

"I never thought you'd be interested."

"Why?"

I paused and tried to form a good response. "I thought you really loved sex with me—with a man. You never indicated any interest in a woman. I assumed you were straight."

"Wright, I consider myself straight. I mean I love you and want to spend my life with you. I want to have sex with you all the time and I have no desire to have sex with anyone else—male or female. I'm just saying that in the past I've enjoyed being with women. And to set everything straight, there were three of us. We all shared. And, all of us are now with men."

"Anyone I know?"

"Pervert," Lisa said and slapped my now rigid penis. "Yes, Maryanne."

"Maryanne, like the wedding we went to in the spring?"

"The one and only."

I smiled. "What?" asked Lisa.

"She's hot. I can't imagine the two of you together."

"Imagine it, Wright, and it was awesome. She has a great bod and is super aggressive in bed. She can eat pussy better than anyone."

My dick bounced.

"Oh, you like that?"

I nodded. Lisa bent over and kissed my tip, then licked from tip to balls and back.

"Does Narda know about your adventures?"

"Why bring her up?"

"Just wondering. The two of you seem to share everything."

Lisa took me deep into her mouth. As her hands played with my balls, she sucked hard. Breaking away, she moved back up into my arms.

"Narda has some negative feelings about same sex things."

"Does it have to do with her ex?"

"Wright, Narda said I could tell you about her. So, yes it does. After she married, her husband talked her into a three-way. Only it involved another guy. At first Narda said it was sexy. She was worried about having sex with another man, but her ex told her it was all right. The three of them were in bed. They took turns kissing her, playing with her boobs, and using fingers in her pussy. When she was all worked up and looked forward to getting laid, the two guys started making out. When her ex began to suck the other guy's cock, Narda began to understand why he was so eager for this three-way. She watched as they moved into a sixty-nine. She was abandoned in her own bed. She finally left the room when her ex was being ass-fucked by the other guy. The next day he told her he was bi. She pushed him hard and he admitted he was mostly gay. Over the next week, she wormed the whole story out of him. He married her because having a wife would help him advance in his corporate world, which was conservative and Christian. He said they would never promote a homosexual. He said she could find lovers to keep her happy, but he wanted to have only male lovers. He made good money and promised Narda she would never want for anything."

I could feel Lisa's tears run onto my shoulders. "Narda came home and told us the whole story. Papa wanted to kill him, but mama said the best thing was to get an annulment. Her ex didn't want to, but when mama said she would tell everyone in his company about his preferences, he conceded. Their marriage was annulled, and Narda's trying to move on with her life. I am afraid she'd hate me if she knew I liked having sex with a woman."

"I can't see Narda ever hating you. She loves you. If you told her the same way you told me, I bet she'd understand."

"Probably," said Lisa. "You know she wants to fuck you so bad."

"What? How did we get on this subject?"

"She told me. You know how we talked about what she and I used to do together with guys, well we still tell each other pretty much everything."

"You didn't tell her about having sex with women."

"True, but we do talk about guys. After she met you for the first time, she told me how much she liked you. After you and I had sex for the first time, I told her what a good lover you were. She asked and I answered about what a great cock you have. She asked if I'd ever share. I told her I didn't know. She never brought it up again until the day of our wedding. She said you and she had a slow dance and she could feel your cock. You weren't hard, but she knew it was big. She had a lot of champagne by then and when we went to the ladies room together, she told me she'd love to fuck a cock that big."

"I only love you, Lisa."

"I know you do. You have to admit, though, that you think Narda's sexy. You've gotten hard a couple times because of her."

"Yes, she's sexy. You are my wife. You are everything I need and I am the happiest man on earth."

"You're sweet," Lisa kissed me, and let her hand play with my erection. "I wonder if you'll feel the same after she's shaved you?"

"You are going to let her go through with that even after what she's said?"

"Yeah, it's going to be fun."

"I think we might have different ideas of fun," I said.

"Well, I know one idea we both agree on." Lisa moved and took my erection in her mouth. This time she didn't stop until she drained every drop. We slept in each other's arms and dreamed our separate dreams.

The next morning we awoke to clear weather. Maria took a call from Leo, and then told us they'd be home by noon. After breakfast we went to the beach, coming back by eleven to start lunch. Leo arrived a little after noon. Over lunch he told us of how they were caught in the storm, and barely made port. Luckily they found rooms for the night. The trip back was uneventful.

"I missed you, Leo," Maria said. "Thank god you called or I would have worried myself to death."

"I missed you, too." They locked eyes.

"For god's sake," said Narda, "go on, and go to your room."

Smiling and hand in hand my wife's parents went to their room. It was not long after that the sounds of their reunion filled the house.

"Let's go for a walk," said Narda. "I'm getting too horny listening to them fuck."

The three of us walked the beach and sat in the sand. We returned later to find Maria pulling her bag into the living room. It was around three in the afternoon.

"Papa and I are heading home," she said.

"I thought you were staying," said Lisa.

"Leo got a call about a problem at work. I figured I'd go with him. I don't want him home alone."

"You mean you don't want to miss out on what you and he were doing before," said Narda.

"A man needs his woman," Marie said.

Within a half hour they were gone. Narda grinned and reached for a pair of scissors.

"Now?" I asked.

"Why wait," she said.

I looked at Lisa. "Take a shower, dear."

I was rinsing my hair when Lisa came into the bathroom. She was naked and joined me in the shower. "Let me put some conditioner in that mess." She poured some lotion in her hand and worked it into my pubic patch. I immediately began to get hard.

"Are you going to do this when Narda is working on you?"

"You know it has a mind of its own."

"Well, then you won't have to tip her," said Lisa and kissed the tip of my erection. "Rinse off and put some more conditioner in before you come out."

I did as instructed, and finished the shower with cold water. It helped to lower things a bit. With a towel wrapped around my waist I exited the bathroom. Lisa and Narda were sitting in the living room. Lisa had put on shorts and a tee shirt; Narda was still in her bikini.

"This is gonna be so much fun," she said.

"Not my idea of fun," I replied.

"Don't tell me that showing your dick to a woman doesn't turn you on a little," said Narda. "And, even my mother's seen it. My turn." She reached up and started to undo the towel. I put my hands over hers to stop her. I looked at Lisa. She smiled and nodded. I moved my hands away as Narda pulled the towel apart.

Narda sat back on her knees and stared. No words escaped her lips. Lisa said, "Not bad, right?"

"Not bad at all," said Narda. "No wonder you needed a break. This must be a pussy killer when hard."

"You have no idea."

"You two know I can hear what you're saying," I said.

"Yeah. And you know that we are both saying you have a great cock," said Narda. "Now try to relax, and let me do my thing."

She picked up a pair of scissors and pulled at my pubic hair. "Just so you know, I may have to touch you during this process." Looking over her shoulder at her sister, she said, "Is that all right?"

"Yeah, but be prepared for the consequences." Narda worked at snipping away at my thick patch. "Lift your dick," she said. I pulled it up and she cupped one ball sac and cut away the longer hairs. When she shifted to the other sac, I began to feel the heat. It felt fantastic as her hands caressed my balls.

"Grab me a towel," she said to Lisa. My wife returned in a moment with a bath towel.

"Put this on the couch and sit on it," she said to me. I turned to spread the towel, and felt Narda's fingers move along my butt.

"Nice ass," she said.

"No argument from me," replied Lisa.

I turned and sat down. "Spread your legs," Narda instructed. I complied. She squirted a snowman of shaving cream into her palm and began to rub it into my pubic patch. Her fingers brushed the base of my shaft. It lengthened slightly.

Using long strokes with a razor, Narda scraped away the hair above my dick. After wiping the excess cream away, she ran her hand over the newly cleaned area.

"Smooth," she said. "Feel." Lisa knelt next to her and moved her fingers lightly over my pubis. Narda took hold of my dick and pushed it to the right. She asked me to hold it in that position. She applied a coating of shaving cream along the crease between my dick and thigh. With her hand on the base of my dick to apply pressure and stretch the skin, she ran the razor along my skin until it was smooth. Moving my dick to the other side, she repeated the procedure.

"Balls next," she said. By this time I was more than half hard. She took my shaft and ran her hand up and down several times. I became fully hard.

"Lisa, this is perfect." Her fingers continued to stroke me.

"I do like it," my wife admitted.

"Is this part of the process?" I asked.

"It works better on your balls if you're hard. It sorta tightens the skin on your sac. Does this bother you?" She kept running her hand up and down.

"Bother in the sense that it fucking turns me on," I said.

"Yeah, well if it didn't I'd say there's something wrong with you." She and Lisa laughed.

When she achieved her goal, she told me to hold my erection against my body. She covered my ball sac with cream and began to carefully shave. As she stretched out the skin, she leaned in close. Her breath wafted over my erection and sent a charge through it. When she finished, she wiped me clean and ran her hands over my sac.

"Now lean back and pull up your legs. I need to get the taint."

As I did as she asked, I felt doubly exposed as I felt cooler air pass over my butt hole. Narda spread cream over the entire area and quickly rid me of any hair. After she wiped the excess away, her finger moved over my skin pausing at my opening. She pushed against the tight ring, and I let out a low moan. My erection throbbed.

"Narda," said Lisa, "that's not fair. You're teasing him." Narda smiled and pushed her finger into the first knuckle. I cried out.

"Yes, but it feels good. Feels good for you, too, doesn't it Wright? Does Lisa do this for you?" Her finger went in to the next knuckle.

"Oh, fuck," I said.

Narda looked at Lisa. "I think you should be the first to see what it's like to suck a hairless ball."

Lisa nudged Narda aside and took my balls in her hand. She ran her tongue over the sac, applying pressure to the sensitive nut inside. As she did this, Narda pushed her finger all the way inside my butt. My hips bucked up, and I grabbed my cock to start stroking.

Narda pulled my hand away. "No, Wright, that's our job." Nara took my cock in her hand and started pumping. Lisa stopped lapping at my balls, and moved to take my cock in her mouth.

"Just like old times," she said with a smile. She sucked my tip between her lips.

"Long live the good old days," replied Narda. She began to pump her finger in and out of my butt, and also sucked a nut into her mouth. She kept moving her hand on my shaft and probing deeper with her finger. My wife worked in rhythm with her to suck my dick. I was rapidly losing control.

"Gonna cum," I said. Narda pushed her finger up until I felt it hit my prostate. While Lisa took me in her mouth, Narda sucked hard on a ball. I came and shot into my wife's mouth. Lisa took the first two and then pulled her sister up. She released me and pointed my dick at Narda's open mouth. Narda took the next explosion on her cheek, and then closed her lips around me to receive what was left of my orgasm. Her finger never left my butt, and kept milking my prostate. I don't think I ever came as hard or shot as much as I did at that moment.

When Narda drank down the last drop, she pulled away. My soft cock popped out and flopped between my legs. I eased them down as Narda extracted her finger.

"That was fun," said Narda.

"Lots," said Lisa.

"And, quite tasty."

"It's the best I've ever had," my wife added.

"Me, too, I think. Might need another sample to be sure."

"We do have the rest of the week," Lisa said.

"Yeah. And I still need to watch him fuck you."

Lisa kissed her sister's cheek. "Just watch?"

"Well, maybe if you get too tired, I could help some."

"I think you just might do that."

Narda stood and peeled off her bikini. Her small breasts were white in comparison to her dark skin. Her bald pussy looked wet and puffy. Lisa soon was naked, too.

"I told you marrying me meant also marrying my family," my wife said.