All in the Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I'm beginning to understand that concept," I said. Narda rubbed her naked pussy along my thigh.

"By the end of the week," Narda said, "you'll understand how close Lisa and I are. We share everything."

Lisa was beaming. "Everything, Wright. I hope that's all right."

I ran my hand along Lisa's and Narda's pussies.

"Sharing is a good thing."

"Let's go to bed," said Lisa. The three of us went to our room. The girls had me lie on my back.

Narda sat on my chest, facing my feet. Lisa took my cock in her mouth. After a minute of watching her sister fellate me, Narda pressed her pussy onto my face. I ran my tongue from her butt to her clit. She was already wet. I discovered that Narda tasted sweeter than her sister. It was not better, just different. I kept licking and pressing my tongue into her hole. She squirmed, and pressed her pussy hard against my face.

"Let me have his cock," she said. Lisa pulled off and Narda bent to take me in her mouth. We were doing a sixty-nine while my wife watched. I brought my hand up to her pussy and pushed two fingers inside. Narda pulled off my cock for a second. When I hit her g-spot she made a feral sound while bouncing on my face. I grabbed her hips and pulled her pussy back down. She took my cock once more into her mouth and sucked with a fury. I think she had a couple small orgasms as we mutually ate each other. Her screams intensified. My wife was right; Narda was loud.

I told her I was close and she doubled down on her efforts. I now had three fingers inside her and was pumping them with abandon. When I knew I was at the edge, I rubbed her g-spot and sucked her big clit as hard as I could. Narda began squirting, filling my mouth while her juices ran over my face. I exploded in her mouth. She kept sucking until every drop was consumed. My neck was strained from my oral attention to her. I eased her off me. She rolled onto her side.

Lisa pounced on me and began to lick my face clean. She finished and smiled. "God, Narda, you taste so fucking good. Wright is gonna get addicted to this."

Narda made a sound, but no words escaped her lips. Lisa moved across my body to urge her sister to switch around. Narda's head fell onto my shoulder as she draped a leg over my thigh. Lisa positioned herself on the opposite side, with her head also on my shoulder and a leg over my thigh. Next thing I felt were two hands holding my dick. We soon slipped into a deep, dream-filled sleep.

I awoke, alone in the bed. I went to the bathroom and then to the kitchen, where the sisters were making dinner. They both were naked. They turned as I entered. A pair of smiles greeted me while a pair of eyes fixed on my now smooth dick and balls.

"I like that look," said Narda.

"You like any cock," said Lisa.

"Not true," she replied, "but I do like this one." She ran her hand softly along my limp shaft. As good as it felt, the poor guy was too exhausted to react.

"Narda and I decided that no one would wear clothes in the house for the rest of the week," Lisa said. "Any objections?"

I pushed my groin against Narda's hand. "Nope, no objections."

She released me and the sisters went back to making dinner. It consisted of leftovers from what her mother had made, but they did open a fresh bottle of red wine. As we sat at the table, I couldn't help but marvel at the naked breasts across from me. I didn't compare them as much as appreciate their differences. By the time it came for us to clear the dishes, I was hard as a pole.

"Is it too sore to fuck?" asked Narda.

"Sore, but not that sore." I said.

"I wanna watch you fuck Lisa."

I looked at Lisa. She smiled and shook her head.

"I don't think we should do that," I said keeping eye contact with my wife.

"No, Wright," Lisa said. "I meant I'm too sore. You and Narda should fuck, and I'll watch."

I had no words. The three of us made it to the bedroom before I could speak.

"Give us a moment, Narda," I said.

She left the room. I held Lisa. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. I know this will come as a surprise to you, but I knew when we planned to marry that I would share you with her. I love her as much as anyone in this world. I also love you more than any man. I want us to share this love—physically. I hesitated to tell you this earlier, because I wasn't sure how you'd take it. But this afternoon changed all that."

I kissed Lisa and held her tight. She kissed me, then called for her sister. Narda came back holding another bottle of wine and three glasses. We made a silent toast. Lisa sat in a chair next to the bed. Narda and I settled in the center of the bed. I brought her face to mine. We stared at each other before kissing. At first it was soft and sweet. In seconds our urgency overcame us and we pressed into each other. Our tongues darted in and out of our mouths. My hard-on pushed against Narda's belly. I pulled away to look at Lisa. She held the glass in one hand, while the other played with her pussy. Her smile told me I should continue.

I helped Narda fall onto her back. I kissed her breasts, biting softly on each nipple, bringing throaty sounds from her. I made my way down to her smooth sex and planted kisses all along the tight lips. Spreading her sex, I licked her clit and sucked it between my lips.

She let me know I was doing exactly what she wanted. After she had a small orgasm, I moved up, and positioned the head of my cock at her opening. I turned to Lisa and asked, "Condom?"

"Are you on the pill?" Lisa asked Narda.

"Yes."

"Have you been tested lately?" Lisa asked.

"About six months ago, but I haven't been with anyone since then. If it's all right with you, sis, I'd prefer no condom." Lisa nodded.

Narda took my cock and guided it to her opening. Using her fingers to spread her lips, I pushed my head inside her.

"Wow," she said, "give me a second, Wright." I paused as I hovered over her with just the tip of my dick inside.

Narda said to go ahead, but slowly. I eased more of my cock inside her. She was breathing through her mouth as her fingers dug into my ass. When I was about three-quarters in, she asked for another break. I lowered my head to kiss her. Our tongues met, and Narda then thrust up with her hips to capture my entire length.

"Fuck, that's big," she said.

"Big, but fun," said Lisa. As she spoke I began to gently pump in and out. Narda snaked her legs around my thighs to give herself some leverage. As I felt her loosening, I increased my tempo. Narda was making sounds that I took as encouragement, and began to move fast and hard. She was pushing back with every thrust pulling me deep inside her. I kept up this pace until I felt the stirrings in my balls.

"Not much longer," I said. "Are you going to come?"

"I already did, twice. Now give it to me. I think I'm ready for a big ending." I pushed deep as I rotated my hips, trying to touch every part of her insides. Narda's breathing quickened, and her hands pulled hard on my ass. She was making grunting sounds, and then what I can only describe as animal screams.

I felt the first explosion as my nerve endings fired off. Narda cried out as I shoved myself as deep as I could while my seed coated her. I was suddenly exhausted and pulled out with a noticeable pop. I rolled to the side, and pulled Narda close to me. Her hand rested on my sweaty chest, feeling my still racing heart.

I felt the bed move as Lisa crawled in next to me. She intertwined her fingers with her sister's.

"Thank you," Narda said.

"You're welcome," replied Lisa. "That was the most erotic and beautiful thing I've ever seen. Watching that big cock move in and out of your pussy was unbelievable."

"It was the best fuck I ever had," said Narda. "I'm spoiled for life."

"I think maybe you're just beginning to be spoiled. We do have the rest of the week."

The women leaned across my body and kissed. "You're the best sister in the world. I love you," said Narda.

"Love you, too. I kinda' think of this as both of our honeymoons."

"What happens after this week, then?" asked Narda.

"If Wright is agreeable, I see more of the same."

The two women looked at me for a response. I'm pretty sure the grin on my face supplied the answer. "We're gonna need a bigger bed," I said.

(I did not use an editor for this story, and apologize for any errors. If you like to comment, please do so. You can leave a comment at the end of the story. If you want to write me, use the form in the Contact box at my home page. I struggled on where to post this story. It could be in Loving Wives, Incest (if a sister-in-law can be considered incest), or Group sex. I finally chose Incest, since I've never posted there before. If you don't agree with my decision, please understand I'm not trying to mislead anyone.

This is another attempt for me to write from a male perspective. I do that to stretch myself as a writer. If it doesn't ring true, then chalk it up to a girl being clueless about how a guy thinks and acts.

Thank you taking the time to read this story.)