All Comments on 'All Moxie No Mercy 04'

by RedFireBrand

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
YEAH!

I was looking for this a couple weeks back. Not to rush or anything, take all the time theses absolute gems need, just remembered it popped into my head a bit ago.

The relationships are expanding and /of course all the girls have a basic aptitude for zero-g. ^.^ But that parts a given for the story to be able to even start off. The real trick and treat will be discovering how well they do. Because while not everyone may be in it ot win it, we know Julie is.

Loved the interlude with Wendy and Steph, definitely easier for me to get behind a bit of dominance without the crowdsourcing from the previous encounter. Though I've got no qualms about either (or both) of them being into it, so don't take anything negative to heart. Also really liked that Tom is so totally known as the perv, so all the girls are wise to him. Even though I still doubt they know how quite effective he is at what he does, and am still waiting for him to get caught, change tactics, or cackle manically before really making a hard and fast decision on where exactly he falls on the punishment spectrum. Because there's the kid with the hand and eye from the mage's library in the previous story, as well as a couple people no longer standing on balconies; as well as just some naughty people having their naughty fun without people getting hurt. So time will tell and the juries still out, but I'm watching and waiting.

Mostly I'm just happy to read another bit of story from you. They are so fun and full of energy, I love it. Sort of wondering how epic this story will turn out considering the last one I read had some lovely harlots conquer the planet; though there were seeds of that early on, even if only because the MC was a soldier. Mundane life with some young people just trying to live their best life, or some spy vs spy bigtime government conspiracy; I'm here for the ride, wherever it goes.

6/5 Thanks again for your work. Its just... a breath of fresh, relaxing air. ^.^ Something useful in the current state of the world, or at least my little slice of it. Again, take all the time you need, your stories are more than worth the wait. Finally, but not least, be well.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Passing thought

Had a stray thought pop into my head earlier. Curious about the sort of technical fouls this sport might have, and if masturbating in the penalty box is one of them. I have a feeling this team will find out, one way or another ^.^ Maybe next season it will be. Too distracting xD

RedFireBrandRedFireBrandover 3 years agoAuthor
@jpz007ahren

Ive been terrible at remembering how long its been between updates. Pandemic time is weird.

What lucky chance they can all handle the weird gravity ;)

Hopefully the ideas I have for the other characters work out. Unlike SPH, Im not going in blind and Im actually planning things from the getgo.

I'm trying to invoke a 90s sports story vibe so to speak, rather than the adventure story of SPH. Though we all know how off the rails it can get lol

Not sure what rules they might end up having or breaking or needing to invent but the girls will find out with the rest of us lol

Thanks for the love! Comment anytime. I hope, as always, to not take as long with the next chapter.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 3 years ago

Enjoyed the chapter. Looking forward to the next one.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 3 years ago

Ah, looks like the mixed-up version has been fixed. Even better.

I'm sure there's plenty more moxie where that came from. Heh heh heh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A pretty good story but I have to correct one error: the word is "acclimated", not "acclimitized"

RedFireBrandRedFireBrandalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@Anon I fixed it in my master file, not worth the long process of editing on here for one word but if I ever do a major edit it will be included.

Brutus69Brutus69almost 2 years ago

This was a fun chapter. Hot steamy penalty sex, and then some new sport rules which seem to make for quite a fun sport.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRedFireBrand@RedFireBrand
All my submissions are being falsely flagged as AI generated so I have been unable to update anything. Nothing I do seems to fix the issue and even if I rewrote everything, I don't know what to change. Finally finished my first story! Steampunk Harlots weighs in at over 390...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES