All Comments on 'All She Wants for Christmas...'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Next time you write to Santa ask for ...

... someone who can teach you about punctuation, when to use, and when not to use, a comma, about when to use an 'apostrophe', when to use the word 'their', when to use 'there' and when to use 'they're'; someone, in short, who can Proof-read for you, someone who can be an Editor for you!!!

Just_the_tipJust_the_tipover 12 years ago
Loved it!

Thanks for the unexpected Christmas quickie. You're the master of the psychology behind the seduction. I'm a huge fan of your work. Can't wait to read your future stuff in whatever genre you choose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Did you get a large box of commas for the holidays ?

Not a bad story but grammar and punctuation are obviously not your forte !!!!

Keep writing...the story was hot !

Dream59Dream59over 12 years ago
Much too long of an intro

with all of the letter writing. No offense, but it lost me before I could finish the letters. I am not going to vote because I do not wish to harm your score, for something that might be just me, but wanted to offer an honest opinion.

petecopetecoover 12 years ago
Your sure on the naughty list

I didn't like this story at all I'm sure you could have done much better. After reading your last years story I think you should just quit writing about Christmas completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice Rhyme Scheme

Unlike some others, I realize that the "excessive" use of commas and other punctuation was to better express the rhyme schemes in the story, which you managed to pull off fairly well, considering that it was written in formal paragraph form/spacing and as a series of letters. I like that it kinda fits in with the holiday season theme of rhyming and carols.

However, while the story was as hot as ever, I personally prefer the hot dialogue of your previous stories, where the husband eventually degrades his wife and the newer, better lover gets off on it. Don't get me wrong, this format was a nice change of pace, but the dialogue is what gets me hot, and there wasn't as much of it in this story as your previous ones (which is hard to write, I imagine, in a rhyming scheme form were two people are fucking like wild beasts).

Kudos on the scene where they spill their fluids all over her face and then dump her like trash in the hallway. That was a bit more extreme than your previous stories and I really liked it. I would've really loved that scene with more dialogue from the husband, and her sister. You should consider more stuff like that (husband spits on his wife's ugly face?) in your next stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Short and to the point. the best. Keep on writing this type of story. Got hard immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

I agree about the rhythm of the story, very nice. Creative too. I would have loved for Dory to wake up though and also to hear about Mrs Claus and Chloe's adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ugh! Hated it

i agree with peteco. Maybe it would've been better if your main character wasn't as arrogant, self-centered and full of herself as she was. Quite frankly this was bogus. I soooo regret reading this piece of junk. You really SHOULD stop writing about christmas. You suck at it. Anyways, happy holidays

qwikguyqwikguyover 12 years ago
Almost there

I enjoyed the story. However, the husband slipped into cheating too easily, the seduction should have taken a longer, inevitable path of betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
About the rhyming/punctuation

This is a fantastic story. I absolutely love your way with words, TalkMan.

The rhyming scheme you were going for wasn't obvious though, and I think that's why you got the negative comments on punctuation. I found the punctuation odd until I stumbled on some rhyming phrases about halfway through the story and figured it out. It might be more obvious if the story was laid out in a more "poetic" format.

Looking forward to reading the rest of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
O.O

Now I know how I am going to spend this day.,, reading your works.You got yourself another fan my friend. As soon as they let me log back.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 11 years ago
O.o

I tried reading this type of works before, but never could get into them and for a while ignored it like a plague. The whole idea seemed too dark, but your works have this .. attitude.. feel or I dunno something .. that made me come back for more. Hope you will write a lot more.

moneymadmisskmoneymadmisskover 11 years ago
loved it

This story got me so wet. Esp the bit where the juices spilt on her face. Yeh of course the bitch is arrogant, that's the whole point. I love reading these type of stories ;) thoroughly enjoyed and can't wait to read more. I do hope my punctuation is satisfactory for you all ;)

AcornArmyAcornArmyover 10 years ago
Definitely my favorite story you've written...

...though I haven't read "A Thong on the End of the World" or "Macallan Promises" yet.

I especially loved the rhyming scheme of the whole thing, like we're reading a Christmas fairytale. :D That honestly made me laugh.

This one is also-- well, it's still somewhat cruel, but it's definitely /less/ cruel than the others of yours I've read. There's at least some sense that Dory deserves what happens, which made me like it more. The "netorare" thing is hot, in some ways, but honestly, the cruelty of it has always turned me off more than it's turned me on, in general.

Anyway, great story! And Merry Christmas. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is pretty twisted

and I rather enjoyed it!

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 10 years ago
so twisted

I loved every minute of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Garbage!

Another 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more!

You should write series of this! Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

couldn't finish, the christmas-ey writing style you turn on and off at random is so grating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sequel wanted

I would love for you to make a sequel that has Chile and Beatrice.

Giratina143xGiratina143x4 months ago

Loving this christmas universe!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...