All She Wants for Christmas...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I found your note, tucked deep within, hidden under the wrappings. It certified that, this clothing here, was the best that could be offered. 'Made of Christmas Fibers, Enchanted with Magic, Perfect for a Christmas Slut.' But no magic was needed, I knew that for sure, Hank just needed to glance at my body. So undies and stockings, bra's and perfume, I got some new make-up as well. I slipped off my robe, and tapped my feet, trying to decide what to wear. Each would be great, but I had to choose, which one would Hank like the best? Pink, white, or black, Christmas red or green, which would show me off best when they get seen? Black conjures up dark thoughts, nasty naughty things, the kinds of things I had planned for that big dick of his. Now which bra should I go with, to get my tits jiggling, I knew I had to pick the right one. It won't take much, they're just so big, they bounce in just about anything. I picked out a bra, a perfect one, that allowed the perfect jiggle. Made my cleavage look huge, bigger than normal, pouring over the top of the bra. I picked out a thong, a matching black, as tiny as it could be. I pulled it up tight, made sure it was snug, it just barely covered my pussy. I looked in the mirror, Hank couldn't resist, who didn't like a thong clad ass?

I pulled up my stockings, made they sure smooth, made sure they looked really sexy. Of course they did, my legs were the shit, a part of the perfect package. Slipped on a garter belt, long black suspenders, I looked like Hank's hot Christmas slut. I put on some make-up, not blatant but subtle, hiding my true intentions. My lips looked soft and smooth, my eyes damn appealing, a perfectly made-up hottie. I sprayed more perfume, in all the right places, and then slipped my silk robe back on. I picked up the vial, slipped out of the room, let's make this party happen.

Christmas tunes blaring, the happy duo dancing, I joined them near the tree.

"Hey, guys," I offered, "I'll slip in the kitchen, I'll grab egg nog for us three."

They agreed, not suspecting, my true intentions, I had to just smile with glee. A few minutes later, the vial now empty, I gave their two glasses away. And what a surprise, a few minutes later, Dory began to feel groggy. Hank went up to her, put his arm on her shoulders, a hell of a husband was he. She claimed to be sleepy, just needed a nap, but I knew she'd be out for awhile. Hank led her upstairs, me closely behind, eager to get in on the action. I walked into their room, and watched from the door, as Hank put his wife to bed. She was already out, it's time to start, a smile came to my lips.

"Hey Hank" I called out, he looked back with a start, as I let my robe slip from my shoulders. All my naughty bits, my EE tits, were provided to Hank for the taking.

"What the hell are you doing?" Hank said in shock, his eyes feasting on my treats.

"I thought you should look... at the gifts that I got." I said, glancing towards his meat. Not hard yet, well that'll have to change, I thought with evil intentions.

"This is so wrong." Hank said, his head shaking with worry.

"Hey Hank, take a look at this thong."

I gave a quick spin, posed against the door, showing off my ridiculous ass.

"What are you doing? Your sister is here."

"Don't worry, she'll be out for hours."

"What did you do?" Hank asked with worry. "You didn't hurt her, did you?"

"She'll be fine." I said calmly, not worried at all, "I just want you to know me better."

"Is this some kind of joke?" Hank asked, getting angry. "Cause if it is it is not funny."

"No joke." I said calmly, stepping towards him, "Just look at my body. It's totally serious."

I stepped towards him boldly, forcing him back, until he was pressed against the wall.

"I have a question. I just have to ask. How could you love her once you've seen my hot ass?"

"What do you mean?" Hank asked, "I love her for sure."

"My hot ass is better than the best thing on her."

"What the hell are you saying? This is so wrong."

"Baby you don't know how wrong this will get."

I watched his nostrils flare, taking in my scent, the perfume working it's magic. I moved even closer, tits pressed to his chest, causing him to exhale loudly. He looked so cute, so nervous and tense, I could just eat him up now.

"It's okay." I whispered, "You don't have to fight. We both know it's my tits you'll be squeezing tonight."

"Please move." Hank begged, clearly nervous, "I need to leave now. This is getting too nuts."

"If you don't want this, Hank, there's just one thing to do, just put your hands on me, baby, I won't be mad at you. Just push me away, shove me, throw me to the side, I will not be offended. I have two handholds, just take a strong squeeze, and see what you want to do. Sure, I know, I'm your sister-in-law, I know that this is so wrong, toss me out, scream at me, but cop a feel before you do. No one could blame you, I mean, I do have rocking tits, just reach out and cup them, I won't mind, use your manly mitts. They're so rough and tough, from all that farm work, they'll feel so good on my chest. They're EE cup, if you were wondering, since you're the type who's into breasts. You look at mine, all the time, so I think you really like them. So why choose her, I have to ask, those things are teeny tiny? I have all that you want, big tits, hot ass, all in one perfect package. So take me now, make me yours, and just never look back."

"But," Hank stammered, "She's your sister. How could you do this to her?"

"Sure, she's my sis, but she's such a bitch, she has this coming to her. She's mean, she's ugly, she's flat, she sucks, quite frankly she's a cunt. I know it's wrong, that she's my sister, but I don't give a fuck. Your wasted on her, it's true, we've all known this for years. And if you look, deep in your heart, I think you know it's true. So dump her ass, make me yours, have the best sex you could imagine. My tits are huge, my ass is hot, you can take me in every hole. I'm hotter, I'm better in every way. Just please! Make me yours! It's time for you to choose, my love, take all of my tight holes!"

Hank looked down, sweat on his brow, madder than I'd ever seen him. He looked down, fire in his eyes, I knew what he was about to do.

"Just squeeze my tits," I said, licking my lips, "I know that you really want to."

The good southern gent, was not here right now, replaced by an angry beast. He slapped his hands on my tits, a moan jumped out of my lips, as he squeezed my tits roughly. He forced me straight back, while squeezing my rack, pushing me towards the door. I stopped him there, and shook my hair, and pointed my finger straight up. In his lust fueled daze, he turned his gaze, to the thing hanging above us. There mistletoe hung, from the doorway with care, hey, who am I to mess with tradition?

I jumped in his arms, wrapped my legs around him, and tried to stick my tongue down his throat. His mouth stayed closed, so I had to fight, his loyalty to his wife fading fast. My scent on his nose, my soft tongue on his lips, finally, he opened up. His tongue went in my mouth, my fingers moved south, feeling his big present for me. I forced him back, his anger now gone, his passion now directed elsewhere. His hands fell to my ass, squeezing rough, carrying me to the bed. The sensation I felt, his rough fingers in my crack, sent shivers down my spine. He threw me down on the bed, my tits bouncing like crazy, causing his unconscious wife to bounce in her sleep. He looked down at me, eyes radiating heat, near pulsing with fury. I smiled as I knew, what he was about to, when he angrily undid his belt buckle. He ripped down his pants to his thighs, let them fall to floor, his shirt followed soon right behind it. And as he ripped down his briefs, and I saw his huge cock, I unconsciously spread my thighs.

As thick as a bat, it seemed as long as one as too, my mouth was beginning to drool. My hypothesis was right, 10 inches I think, maybe even a hair bigger. It had a nice curve but it was hard as a rock, perfectly poised for action. No foreplay for now, that could be later, right now we only wanted to fuck. He fell on the bed, on top of me, smothered I was by this man. He went for my neck, sucking and biting, making me shiver inside. And no matter the man, no matter how good, can resist the lure of big tits forever. His hands went straight there, straight to the clasp, ripping my bra cups apart. So my jugs sprang out, perky and huge, causing this married man to drool. It did not take long, for his mouth to attach, and suck to his heart's content. He squeezed and he bit, he chewed on my nipples, lost himself in the sensation. So while he was absorbed, I slipped my hands down, and took his bare cock in my hands. I stoked it and played, rubbed the cum from the tip, and peeled my thong away from my cunt. I placed the tip of his dick, at the entrance to my cunt, and like a good stud he began to push.

"Oh fuck." I moaned softly, his dick felt so good. So beefy, so meaty, filled me to the brim. I looked at his eyes, scrunched real tight, lost in the pleasure my tight cunt had brought him. It took awhile, as I adjusted to his size, his dick a brand new experience. My juices were flowing, soaking his dick, prepping it for its long journey. And finally he, looked into my eyes, and started to drive in and out.

I bit into my lip, the sensation so great, the pleasure was near overwhelming. He started to fuck, at a furious pace, as if he'd wanted this for years. I know I did, and I wanted it rough, as rough as this fucking man could give me. I put my hands on his ass, as hard as steel, digging my nails into him. He fucked like a beast, like I'd seen years before, this time me on the receiving end. No politeness, no charm, no silky southern accent. Just a man, fucking a bitch, as hard as he could.

"You've wanted this for years, haven't you?" I pleaded.

"What do you think?" Hank spat at me, fucking me hard. "Those huge tits, that hot ass, you fucking bitch, why did you do this to me?"

I smirked at Hank, and then slapped his ass, knowing that he was mine now.

"Your cock feels so good, I can't get enough." I squealed to my bro-in-law Hank. He pounded my cunt, from root to the tip, showing me what a man he was. I looked to the side, and smiled as I saw, my sister's serene, passed out face.

I grabbed her hand in mine, and held it tight, happy she gave me her husband.

"Oh, thanks so much sis, for giving me Hank, but I'm afraid I'll just have to keep him. His cock is too big, and he's just such a man, I'm afraid you don't have what it takes. So I'll take your place, and don't worry sis, I'll keep your man here nice and safe."

I laughed nice and hard, and then leaned straight up, sticking my tongue in Hank's mouth. I scratched at his scalp, and sucked on his tongue, and scrubbed my sweaty breasts on his chest. He pounded me harder, as hard as he could, so hard Dory fell from the bed. I laughed out loud, but my giggling stopped, when Hank screamed out loud like a lion. My pussy clenched up, I shrieked very loud, as my brother-in-law came deep inside me.

He rolled from on top, as we caught our breaths, it was the best sex of my life. While Hank regained strength, I slipped from the bed, and lifted Dory to the mattress. Cause I wasn't done, and neither was Hank, and I wanted Dory to be there. I slipped off my thong, tossed it away, and rejoined my man on the bed. I stroked Hank's dick, and as we made out, it did not take long to get hard. I licked down his chest, and sucked on his dick, making sure it's nice and soaked. I straddled his cock, pointed it up, and buried it straight up my ass.

"Holy fuck that hole's tight." screamed big studly Hank, his cock once again deep inside me. I swiveled my hips, fingered my clit, clenching my ass around his fat cock. I started to bounce, and I noticed how, his eyes stayed on my giant boobies. I then grabbed his hands, lifted them up, and slapped them onto my huge titties.

"Just squeeze them real tight, with all of your might, I kinda hope that we awake her. I want her to see, what you're doing to me, and how little you care about her."

Hank massaged my tits, kneading them hard, but there's no such thing as too hard for me. He twisted my nips, and then slapped my tits, treating me like a true whore. This classy southern gent, raised just right, now a sex monster pounding my ass. We worked up a sweat, with our rough sex, my dumb sister asleep right beside me. But I didn't care, and the truth was, I wanted to get even nastier.

I then rolled Dory, closer to us, which confused Hank just a bit. I removed his dick, and got on all fours, my cunt inches above Dory's face. I looked over at Hank, pulled apart my cheeks, and said to him,

"Where were we?"

He sneered like a beast, a sex-crazed prick, as he roughly jammed his dick back inside me. He molested my tits, and used them to grip, as he pistoned his cock like an engine. He destroyed my ass, but he didn't care, all he cared about was cumming. I looked down at sis, and I had to laugh, her face was covered with our juices. The sight set me off, I started to cum, and Hank did the same right behind me. His cum filled my ass, it felt so good, practically filled to the brim. I was about done, but then I looked down, just in time to see a hot image. Dory's face was a mess, and getting much worse, cum coating her face from my ass. My cum squirted out, the hottest cum of my life, coating my sis with my juices. My cum, Hank's cum, sweat, spit and ass juice, all covered Dory's face like a nasty collage. She was still knocked out, which made this so much better, no doubt she could smell our hot juices. Invading her brain, the scents like a train, turning her dreams into nightmares. I wondered what they were, if she knew the truth, that her husband was fucking her sis. Her hot younger sis, with really big tits, fucking her man in her nightmares. Again and again, these nightmares played out, she wouldn't be awake for many hours. But if her eyes opened up, and she saw the truth, the truth would be so much worse.

As we gained our strength, I looked again at her face, just covered with all of our juices. I smiled real smug, Dory's a bitch, she deserved everything that just happened. Me and Hank stood, and carried her out, and dumped her like trash in the hall. I shut the door, and locked it real tight, and Hank and I got down to business. The edge was now off, so now me and him, could have that marathon kind of fucking. So that's how we spent, our Christmas Day, getting hot and sweaty in the bed. I bounced on his cock, to the beat of, all of the best Christmas songs.

Hank's now asleep, his energy gone, I fucked all his strength out of him. The sun now had set, snow falling in sheets, but I was still covered in sweat. And let's just say, that cock of his, was even better than we thought. I am writing this letter, as I sit in bed, my brother-in-law right beside me. I'd better finish this up, I think sis is stirring, I think it's time to kick her to the curb. Merry Christmas to you, and thanks for your help, I'll write you again next year.

XOXO,

Chloe

***********

(One Year Later)

Beatrice,

My dear Mrs. Claus, I'm writing again, I very much doubt you've forgotten. I recommended you to my friends, they thought I was crazy, but I'm sure their getting laid as we speak. It's me Chloe, you're favorite slut, I just again want to say thanks. I don't write Christmas cards often, too domestic for me, but for you I will make an exception. Thanks for the gift, a big diamond ring, it looks fucking good on my finger. It is about time, that Hank finally made, an honest woman out of me.

This year had been great, constant fucking, I'm the happiest I have ever been. My folks disowned me, when Dory said what I did, but honestly who gives a shit? I won the war, between me and sis, now I'm the one getting fucked. Hank's a real man, and he really needs, to be fucking a nasty whore like me. Hank is very much still, a southern gentlemen, but the monster comes out during sex. He is the nastiest man, that I've ever met, the only one that can keep up with me.

And oh by the way, thanks for the boots, Hank looks like a stud when he's in them. Enclosed is a pic, of him wearing them, also his tight jeans and his shirt. He's in bed with me, and he couldn't wait, to get balls deep in my pussy. That's me under him, screaming in lust, as if you don't know me already. My dream has come true, it's all thanks to you, and I think we need to get to know each other better. I was thinking next year, we could set up a trip, so we could finally meet face to face. I'll lead my stud Hank, by his throbbing dick, up to where you live with Ole St. Nick. Up to the North Pole, where it's freezing cold, we could have a double date. You could show us around, where you make the toys, especially the ones for the naughty girls and boys. And then maybe after, once we get comfy, a Christmas orgy might await.

See you next year,

Chloe

************

Chloe,

Hello again, honey, I just read your letter, happy to hear from you again. I'm glad you liked my gifts, I'm happy to know, that they made your sex life even better. I could tell you spread the word, from the letters I've received, the ones that I've read in bed. I can't begin to say, how many letters I've read, that began, 'Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is my best friends boyfriend..."

I can't tell you how hot, I find all these letters, eager sluts writing to me. I still read your letter, from when you first fucked Hank, while Nick drives his cock into me. I read them out loud, the words pass my plump lips, as Nick eagerly squeezes my gigantic tits. We both just love it, your story's quite hot, it causes Nick to fuck me in my steaming hot twat. And now I get these letters, from various sluts, how they got the men they wanted to fuck their tight butts. It was all thanks to me, and my dear St. Nick, who loves to fuck my ass with his gigantic dick.

And when we get done, I read more letters, the scrawling of desperate sluts. I read them out loud, to my naked husband, causing him to get stiff like a great big candy cane. So keep spreading the word, to all the sluts you know, each one turns both of us on. For each letter we get, for each success story, it really gets us nice and hot. We fuck like rabbits, me and Nick, I spend each day riding Santa Claus' dick.

I read your last letter, and you are really quite right, me and you we really need to meet. We could be best friends, I sense that already, and we could do things that best friends could do. We could shop and gab, and hang out all the time, become absolutely inseparable friends. And for girls like us, confident sluts, we have no shame sharing our men. A Christmas orgy sounds hot, my pussy is dripping, I don't know if I can wait a year. So don't be surprised, deep in the night, to hear the clattering of the hooves from the reindeer. We'll meet face-to-face, and I'm sure it won't take long, till we are pressed tit-to-tit. We'll be in my bed, showing off for the boys, the delights that two girls could provide. Me and you will hold hands, as we're getting fucked, and ring in next Christmas together.

XOXO

See you soon,

Beatrice Claus

12