All Things Come... Vol. 2 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It's perfect. I can just imagine you coming here after a hard day's teaching and flopping onto a chair while that lovely woman fusses over you. I think that's the first time I've ever seen you blush.' He put his hands over his face.

'Spare me, please. She can be very direct, can't she? If she doesn't like you though, watch out. She hates bad manners so I'm always on my best behavior here.' He was interrupted by Annette's return. She put a steaming bowl of mussels between them and a bottle of wine and two glasses beside it, then nudged Angela.

'Look, cherie, see what a faithless rogue has seduced you. Only two months ago he gave me these, and now he comes and flings you in my face. Such a heartbreaker.' She leaned over and showed Angela a necklace of coral beads, almost hidden in her abundant bosom, then doubled up in laughter. It was so infectious that Angela began to giggle too, and the two women crowed in merriment. From the corner of her eye Angela saw Luke looking contentedly at them. He's planned the evening so well, she thought, wiping her eyes helplessly as laughter overtook her again. Annette straightened up, gasping.

'Enjoy yourselves, my children, and you, cherie, come back again and we'll compare notes on our bad boy here.' She moved off to attend to her other customers and Angela tried to control herself.

'She's absolutely wonderful. What was all that about?' He smiled lazily.

'I gave her the necklace when I got back from the Maldives. It was an afterthought: ten euros in the airport shop, and ever since she's behaved as if I stole the Crown Jewels for her.' He sipped his wine. 'Exactly right. Do you like mussels?'

They ate and drank quietly, settling into being with each other. When the mussels were gone and the wine had almost followed them, Angela put her hand over his.

'Thank you for planning everything. How long has it been?' He pretended to count.

'Eight months, more or less, and I can't decide if it feels like a lifetime or just two minutes. How long has it been for you?' She sighed.

'It seems like a long time. It's pathetic to admit it, but when you left I lost some of my motivation. I'd been planning to do this, and do that, and try to make a real life, but I feel as if I'm swimming in treacle, and everything I think of just dwindles away, and I can feel myself getting snappy and bitchy again. Trudi's noticed, I'm sure, but she can't say anything...' Her voice tailed off and Luke looked at her consideringly.

'Uli said you were a bit down. Forget it for tonight, Frau Fischer. We'll go and show the diplomatic corps exactly what they've been missing and then we'll come back here for a late supper, and then we'll see.' He turned his hand and grasped hers firmly and she felt the thrill run through her again. He rose to his feet, smiling down at her. 'I'll tell Annette to expect us. She doesn't close till the last customer passes out, but I might as well ask her to keep a booth for us.' He crossed the room and banged on the kitchen door. 'Annette!' Angela watched as the two talked and felt a rush of happiness that he cared enough to care. Her heart filled with warmth and she shivered pleasurably as some of it overflowed and trickled down to her pussy. She knew they were going to spend the night together, and squirmed with anticipation. With a shock she realized that he made her feel much younger, far less jaded, as if he were taking her back to a time before money and a sham marriage had soured her. The knowledge entranced her. Ulrike, Uli I mean, says that he makes her feel mature and responsible, she marveled, and yet he can make me feel like a little girl with ribbons in her hair. She scarcely noticed as Luke came back and ushered her out.

She didn't speak in the taxi and he glanced at her once and remained silent too. He seemed to be concentrating on something she couldn't hear, his eyes half-closed, and she knew that he was focused entirely on her. As they approached the Embassy she leaned over and kissed his cheek.

'Earth to Planet Luke. Over.' His eyes opened and he grinned at her.

'Let's go in and kill 'em dead. We'll be the coolest dudes there and the city'll be talking about us for weeks. Do you give a fuck what people think?' Laughter bubbled up in her.

'If that's what you want. How outrageous can I be?'

'Don't get gynaecological. I won't be able to stand the tension.' The cab drew to a halt and he scrambled out, hurrying round to open the other door for her. She climbed out and he kissed her gently, then slipped an arm through hers and led her to the Embassy doors.

Heat, people, noise, smoke, the clink of glasses, the dull roar of polite conversation. Angela steeled herself and followed Luke's lead. He looked in his element, she thought: well, one of his elements. That's what it is, she understood suddenly: he's a chameleon on the inside too. He reflects everyone's deepest needs and wants, and shows them exactly how to achieve them, with all the crap stripped away. Another ripple of warmth ran across her body.

'Hold tight.' He took her hand and began to weave through the crowd. He must sense where the bar is, she thought amusedly. His hand was firm and warm and she scratched the inside of his wrist delicately with one fingernail. His thumb squeezed back caressingly. Reaching through a gap between two shoulders, his long arm snaked out and claimed two tall glasses of something. He turned and offered her one and she extracted it from his fingers carefully.

'I've done these things before,' she said, 'and politeness is absolutely essential, so we'll go and find Maria and get the duty bit out of the way, and then we'll look round and see who we can shock. My turn to show you off now.' Away from the bar the crowd thinned and she led Luke slowly through the rooms, her eyes darting from side to side. 'There she is.' She let go of his hand. 'Maria?' There was a shriek of pleasure and the two women fell into each others' arms.

INTERLUDE: LAURA

'This room reeks of sex,' said Laura to herself as she opened the classroom door. 'Monsieur Lancer, you are a wicked, wicked guy.' She smiled as she opened the window and went through to the bedroom. For a moment she wondered what anyone would think if they saw her. A generously built blonde woman, humming as she aired the room where her lover had fucked one of his girlfriends only hours before, and where he was planning to bring another back later. Why didn't she feel outraged?

Because he was who he was. He'd given her a beautiful coral necklace and said that the holiday had taken it out of him and what could he do to make it up to her. She'd been so taken aback that she'd settled for dinner and a long night of heat and volcanic passion that had left her limp and indolent all the next day. Even Jeanne had noticed how slow she was. And now the twinges of jealousy were gone as if they'd never existed, and she was making sure that his newest houri was going to find clean sheets when he bedded her.

She'd refused money for the extra work, and he'd understood why and hadn't insisted. 'Clever bastard,' she muttered under her breath, laughing internally again as she said it. She hung clean towels in the bathroom and closed the windows, setting the heat at a temperature suitable for naked bodies. My contribution to the fun, she told herself, and left the room, locking it carefully.

LUKE, ANGELA

I was watching Angela and Maria embracing when everything went black and a familiar scent filled my nostrils.

'Elena? What the hell are you doing here?' The world came back and she slipped round and hugged me.

'I should be asking you. You're not a diplomat, you're not a VIP, except to me, and you'd run a mile rather than crash this sort of party. And here you are, actually wearing a tie.' She paused, and I could see her integrating data. 'It's the Austrian connection, isn't it?' she said. I nodded.

'Ten out of ten, Miss Strevic. Her mother, actually. One of those rare chances to combine courtesy with pleasure. I should have realized that you'd be here too, and warned you, but I'm in denial about you being deputy head of delegation. Powerful women terrify me.' She snorted disbelievingly.

'And my shit smells of roses. Are you going to introduce us?' Her eyes glittered as she waited for me to say no.

'As soon as she's finished with the Ambassador's wife.' As I spoke Angela turned to me.

'Luke, come and say hello to Maria. I told you we were at school together. Maria...' She turned back to her friend, but found her way blocked by a plump fellow with a gold chain and medal round his neck, and shrugged.

'Well, not right now. That's the Rumanian observer claiming his ten minutes of attention, and he's the most boring man I've ever had to avoid. I met him once at home. Who have you found?' Just toss the cat among the pigeons, I thought: I'm not going to lie.

'Angela, this is Elena Strevic, deputy head of her delegation. I'm privileged to be received into her bed occasionally. Elena, this is Angela Fischer, the mother of Uli, and incidentally, the second most beautiful woman in Austria, who also does me the honor of allowing me to take advantage of her when she wishes. I'm glad to be able to introduce you: I'm sure you'll find you've got a lot in common.' I stepped back and watched, my words hanging in the air. The two women stared at each other for five seconds, then simultaneously, their heads swiveled towards me. They looked back at each other and to my relief began to giggle like teenagers.

'Elena, I'm delighted to meet you,' gasped Angela. 'He's such a bastard, isn't he? Look at him, grinning like the cat that ate the canary.' Elena's eyes were sparkling with laughter and she made a muffled noise of assent, then cleared her throat.

'If I hadn't heard it I wouldn't believe it. "Hi Angela, Hi Elena, I'm fucking you both, so I hope you become friends". Honestly, he's got great big brass ones, hasn't he?' Angela spluttered and grasped her arm.

'We should know,' she choked, and they went off into more peals of laughter. I decided they'd be safe enough.

'I'm going to hunt down refills. Have a nice chat, but don't move, or I'll never find you again'. As I made for the bar, I heard them introducing themselves to each other properly and wondered what they might be discussing. We'd see. Temptation is a terrible thing.

To my delight a serving-person with a tray of drinks was approaching. I reached a hand out and he dodged.

'These are for the Polish Interior Minister and his party,' he said defensively.

'I am the Minister's interpreter,' I told him kindly and plucked the tray from his hands, smiling innocently. After a moment he shrugged and turned away. The suit works, I thought smugly, and I had a tray of five drinks. Splendid.

When I rejoined the women their numbers had doubled. They stood in a knot, laughter rising from the group. One blonde head, one dark with hair swept up, one dark with hair drawn back, one cap of short chestnut curls. The whole coven; I might have guessed, I thought resignedly:

'Your drinks, my lovely hussies.' I was standing beside Anita as I spoke, and she jerked upright.

'Luke, don't make me jump like that. We were just talking about you.'

'I hope you were saying what a forceful teacher I am,' I said and winked at her. She blushed to the roots of her hair and grabbed a glass, burying her nose in it hurriedly. I passed the drinks round and offered the empty tray to a surprised looking youth who was staring at us. He studied it for a moment and sidled off, and I reached for Angela's hand.

'Am I welcome, or shall I just stroll round while you dissect me?' I asked quietly. She gave a gurgle of laughter.

'Great big, chromium-plated, copper-bottomed, ocean-going brass ones,' she murmured, trying to recover her poise. 'Oh, Luke, I wouldn't have missed this for anything. Did you have it planned?'

'Serendipity.' I told her. 'I haven't got the balls to plan this. I'm glad you're not fighting. What do you want to do?'

'I've only just met them,' she said, 'but I feel as if I've known Elena for years. Perhaps we've got something in common besides you after all. The younger ones are sweet, but they've been too busy being surprised for me to tell very much about them. You're actually screwing all of them without a murmur of dissent, just like with us last year?' Her face was shining with mirth.

'And highly rewarding it is too. I could call Annette and tell her a table for five, so we can do what we have to here, and then have supper together,' I suggested, willing her to say 'no'. Self-preservation kicked in, and I lowered my voice further. 'But just supper, please. I don't want to share you.' She stood on tip-toe and kissed my cheek.

'Thank you. It's a lovely idea, but I'm not sure: can you stand a little more girltalk?' she dived back into the group and the four of them huddled again. After a couple of minutes Magda straightened up and joined me.

'They're still wondering, but I can't come even if it's on. I'm on a sort of promise tonight. Look over my shoulder and to the left.' I did as she directed and clocked a handsome fellow with "German diplomat" written all over him, gazing at her back. I raised an eyebrow.

'He's called Jurgen,' she said, 'and he's the deputy head of the German lot. He's the one I had dinner with a little while ago, and he's been sending me flowers and calling me and everything ever since. So tonight's the night.' She raised her eyes to mine. 'See what you've turned me into? I want him and I'm going for him. You don't mind, do you?' I leaned down and kissed her lightly.

'Don't be silly. You could probably handle Bruno single-handed now, couldn't you? Don't wear yourself out though. Say goodbye politely to Angela and go and deal with him. Better tell him that I've been advising you to swallow. He's got a worried look.' She giggled.

'I'll give you a proper kiss first, just to keep him on his toes.' She put her arms round my neck and did just that, her tongue flickering into my mouth for a moment. When she'd rejoined Jurgen she did the same, and whispered in his ear. His face lit up and I thought he was going to start pawing the ground and bellowing. I smiled inwardly and turned back to the gaggle. They'd stopped conferring and were talking relaxedly.

'So what's happening?' I asked. Elena chuckled.

'Down, boy. You haven't seen Angela for months, so we'll stay out of the way tonight. I've got to be polite to a lot of people, and my Minister's here as well, and apparently poor Anita's still a little bit sore from this afternoon anyway.' Anita blushed and looked smug. Elena went on. 'But we're on for brunch tomorrow, and if Magda's surfaced we'll drag her along too. Now, kiss us goodbye nicely and go and do what you're going to do.' I let out a breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding.

'Brilliant. If women ran the world it'd be a more harmonious place.' They fell on each others' necks and made their goodbyes, and Elena and Anita raced off in search of their bosses. Angela took my arm.

'What did Annette call you? My bad boy? The woman's a good judge of character. If you'd done that wrong you could have had a serious catfight on your hands.' I shrugged, trying to hide my relief.

'I'm dumb in lot of ways, but I try not to hang out with dumb people. Tell me what duty stuff we have to do and then we'll excite the voyeurs and then go for supper.'

* * * * * * * *

'No,' I said as we left Annette's, still aching from her farewell embraces. 'I'd much rather you came to the pension. I've been there a while, and I've made it comfortable, and I'd like to feel I was taking you home. Your suite's nice, but it's only a hotel.' She squeezed my arm and said nothing. It was chilly enough to need to walk briskly and we reached the pension thankfully. In the lift she turned to me.

'Tell me one more time that this won't damage Uli and you, or you and me.'

'You can read her e-mail if you like. It's a bit personal, but we're probably past that hurdle. I wasn't planning to take you against your will. In fact I think I'd be physically incapable of that. I wouldn't let you force me either.' She squeezed my arm again. In the room she wandered round examining things while I booted up the laptop.

'You've made it like your room in Vienna,' she said accusingly.

'Wishful thinking,' I muttered shamefacedly. 'Here, come and see this.' I tilted the screen so she could read. She scanned the e-mail quickly, then read it again carefully, and then a third time.

'That daughter of mine,' she said finally, a slight tremor in her voice. 'Who taught her to be so fucking perceptive? Don't answer that.' She straightened up and turned round. 'There's a button at the top and a concealed zip. See you in the shower.'

'What kept you?' she asked, as I squeezed in next to her.

'Uli told me that if I didn't hang the suit up straight after wearing it she'd castrate me, and that's the last time I'm saying her name for a while. Come here and kiss me properly, and to hell with your hair.' She turned awkwardly and came into my arms, and our lips met for a long time. Her hips thrust gently forward, pressing against my cock, and she rolled her pelvis slowly.

'Do you remember our first time?' she murmured. 'I was testing you, I suppose, and you turned it round completely and I passed out. No testing now. Wash me and dry me, please, Luke. Make me ready for you.' I reached over her shoulder and reduced the flow of water, then took the gel container. (Author's note: for Luke and Angela's first time see ATC vol 1 Ch. O2, October).

'Lean back against the wall.' She did as I said, her breathing already ragged, and I began to lather her neck and shoulders tenderly, allowing my hands to slip a little further down towards her breasts with every pass. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to be completely inside herself, only the rapid rise and fall of her chest betraying her arousal. I ran my palms over her stiff nipples and trailed my fingers over the puckered stubs, the crinkled, tight flesh hot to my touch. I squeezed them gently and soaped the soft undersides of her breasts, drifting down her ribcage to her torso. The little diamond in her navel winked in the light and I dabbed at it with a finger, filling the dimpled cavity with foam. Her lips moved in a noiseless smile.

Over her hips, down the smooth columns of her thighs. Her legs parted slightly in anticipation and I rubbed her mound gently. The soft scratch of pubic hair surprised me. Maybe a racing stripe was the new fashion I thought as I caressed her lightly. I knew that her labia were plump and firm, squeezed together by their own fullness, and that her clit was tiny and set further forward than usual. I let my thumb roam towards the sensitive tip and her breath rasped in her throat as she inhaled. Feeling like a torturer, I pulled my hand away, and dropped to my knees to massage her calves and feet, forcing my fingers between her toes and working the ache of fashionable shoes out of them. She shuddered luxuriously.

'Teasing bastard, but the best sort.' I stood up and leant into her, rubbing myself fleetingly against her slick form, and kissed her again.

'Only the best is available, I'm afraid. Turn round.' She obeyed wordlessly, her hands on the tiled wall, her legs slightly spread, and I began again from the top. When everything except her buttocks was faithfully dealt with, I poured more gel onto my hands and slid them over her ass, running my thumbs down the crease to the back of her slit. As they passed over the tight rosebud of her anus she trembled and exhaled with a long sigh. Her legs spread wider, and I ran my soapy hands delicately into her crotch and then out again. She made a discontented sound but I ignored her, and taking the showerhead from its support I turned the water pressure up again and began to rinse her carefully. When she was clean I held her buttocks apart with one hand and reversed the spray so that the water drove into her crease. She arched her back, forcing herself to open for the warm stream, and I could see her legs trembling. She was moaning almost inaudibly and I kissed the back of her neck.