All Things Come... Vol. 2 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Turn round again.' I rinsed her front with the same care, then held the showerhead close to her and aimed the jet against one firm nipple and then the other. This time her cry was audible and her torso jerked. I moved the spray down again and directed it at the top of her slit. With a whimper she covered herself, then pulled me into an embrace..

'Never mind drying me, take me to bed.' The water was still flowing from the showerhead trapped between our bodies and I reached out and turned it off.

'If you're going to do a thing, do it properly, that's what I was taught. Come on, sweetheart.' I wrapped her in a robe and set her in an armchair while I toweled her hair gently, taking care not to tangle it, and after a little time she came back to earth.

'That felt so luxurious and wicked, and just with soap and hands. I wanted to scream.' She sat up straight and kissed me, letting the robe slip open. The soft white toweling contrasted with the glow of her tan skin and she took my hand and held it to her breast. Her heart was beating fast and hard and as I cupped my palm over the smooth globe her nipple hardened again under my touch. With her other hand she grasped my cock and applied the gentlest of pressure. I twitched reflexively and she smothered a laugh.

'You've got some stamina. Elena hinted very broadly that you fucked that tall girl with the curly hair - Anita I think she's called - in this very room this afternoon, to the point where she was walking funny on the way home. The poor girl was blushing like a tomato and her friend was laughing. None of them seemed to mind though. Is that true?'

'Not in here,' I said. 'Over the table in the classroom next door. She was screaming for someone to jump on her bones and make them rattle, so I did.'

'How come you don't just jump on my bones? You know I love being rattled. I'm reasonably experienced, but I don't think I've ever met anyone who enjoys the before bits as much as you do. What happened to cause that?' She squeezed me again and my cock jumped in her hand.

'Good teachers, I guess, and knowing that's not what you want tonight. I've got my plans. Better a well-presented banquet than just fast food. What about tonight's main course?' She let go of me.

'Time out while I my comb my hair and dry it. Can you fix us a drink? Not alcohol, I've had enough. Fruit juice or something?'

'I've got oranges in the classroom fridge.'

When I came back with two glasses she was lying on the bed, her hair still slightly damp. She drank thirstily.

'That's better. You're astonishing, Luke. Somebody's put clean sheets on the bed, so I suppose you persuaded someone to do it for you, and it's just not natural for a man to think of that sort of thing. But you're right about the preparation bit. It's nice to be properly ready. And now I'm hotter than Death Valley, I'm running like a Rolls Royce, and I'm soaking wet.' She lay down and wriggled slightly. 'So no more foreplay. I want you in me in the worst possible way.'

I put my glass down and lay beside her, kissing her questingly while I trailed my hand down her body. Her thighs parted for me and I felt the plump, hot labia scorching my palm. I slipped a finger gently along the slit and it was as if I'd breached a dam. Pent up juices dribbled out of her and the sharp musk of desire filled my nostrils. My cock began to rise as if it was on a spring. I applied more pressure to her pussy lips and her legs opened further, her hips rising to meet me. Her arms slid round my neck and she bit my ear delicately.

I was almost fully erect and slid between her raised thighs. She unwound one arm and helped me negotiate her tight pussy lips, then let go of my cock and hugged me again. I nipped the skin of her shoulder and slid into her, marveling at her smooth acceptance of me. It was as if a powerful motor was humming within her, drawing me irresistibly deeper. Her breath caught in her throat and she tipped her pelvis to take the last centimeter that I could give her. Her face was transfigured, eyes closed as she immersed herself in raw sensation, and I saw powerfully, even through the subtlety of expensive cosmetic surgery, just how similar Uli was to her. The thought made my cock lurch and swell again and she moaned as her body adjusted to my girth. I raised myself and dropped my mouth to her teats, rolling my tongue over and round her areolas, and began to thrust slowly into her, withdrawing almost completely before gliding back into her luxurious depths. She found the rhythm and matched it, and our bodies aligned on every level. I experienced her flutters of excitement as each stroke filled her, tipping a little more fuel into the reservoir of release that was waiting for us, and as her muscles gripped me I knew that she was sharing my controlled lust and knew exactly where I was on the long slope that we were climbing. Without saying anything we slowed the cadence of our movements, prolonging the journey. Her body began to vibrate and I knew that if I put my ear to her breast I would hear the voiceless humming that was forced from her when she was gripped by desire.

I don't know how long we held each other, rocking slowly, our bodies fused and tangled. I know that my cock hardly moved within her, and that twice she climaxed gently, her body arching quietly under me, making no sound except for the breath whistling in her flaring nostrils. After an eternity I opened my eyes and found her staring into them. I realized that as well as being so like her daughter, she was totally different, and that beautiful and sensual though both of them were, with the mother I had no sense, as I had with Uli, of needing to grasp something that was beyond my reach.

'Last lap?' she whispered, and her strong hips began to roll powerfully round me. I quickened my strokes in response, driving into her, forcing my pubic bone against the tiny button of her clitoris, my excitement growing as her reactions strengthened. She began to whisper brokenly, as if urging us on, murmuring endearments and advice alternately, her humming now fully audible between phrases. Sweat was rolling off us and our joined bodies gleamed in the dim light. Suddenly, she caught her breath in a great sobbing caw and her legs tightened round me.

'Now, Luke, now, fill me up now.' I plunged forward against her, and as I did she thrashed under me, bucking and panting. The fluttering in her belly muscles grew to a crescendo as they clamped and rolled over me. My balls quickened and rose, and we reached the final plateau, my seed gushing into her, bathing her grasping inner surfaces. Our climaxes caught and held us, immobile, balanced timelessly, then the world returned with a rush and we slumped together, our hearts pounding in unison.

'To quote someone I know,' she mumbled five minutes later, 'fun plus plus. Bloody astonishing fun, in fact.' She rolled onto one elbow and pulled my ear. 'Can I say something adult to adult?'

'Go ahead.'

'I'm glad it was only fun. I was terrified it would turn into something else and everything would be ruined. But we never found ourselves in each other, did we?' I shook my head.

'Lost ourselves, yes; joined with each other, yes; found ourselves in each other, no.' I kissed her gently, thanking God she realized too. 'At least we know for sure it's safe for us now. That takes the sting out of it.' She nodded and sighed.

'I know. If we'd met even ten years ago we'd have been so good.' I gently tweaked one softening nipple.

'Don't mourn what might have been. Be astonished at what is. That was as good as most people ever get.' She ran a finger down my cheek.

'I know that. I'm not grieving, Luke. Well, only one percent. The rest is singing hymns of joy. Can we rest, and then do it again while we're still hot, and get even stickier? I want to go back to the hotel and make the sheets smell of you.'

'We can certainly do that. Won't you stay though?' She sat up straight, looking shocked.

'And crawl in tomorrow morning looking as if I've been out all night screwing? Don't be ridiculous.' She settled down again and after a moment began to giggle. 'That was such a stupid thing to say. Do you think I'm silly?'

'I think you're Angela, and please don't change. How sticky do you want to get?'

* * * * *

MAGDA, ANITA, ELENA, ANGELA, LUKE

'Sorry I'm late,' panted Magda as she sat down. 'I was a wreck, so I went home to change and paper over the damage. What have I missed?' Elena smiled.

'Nothing. We've only just got here ourselves, and the guest of honor was a little late herself.' She winked at Angela, who flushed faintly and turned to Magda.

'You think you were a wreck. I'm nearly twenty years older than you and I needed major structural work. It's a good job I don't do this too often or I'd look like Keith Richards in a dress. How was your handsome German?' Magda looked smug.

'On a scale of ten, nine. But he thinks I'm an eleven. Is there anything to drink?' As she spoke a large tornado carrying a tray appeared at the table.

'My bad boy and all his bad girls. Mon Dieu, people will think this is a house of ill-repute.' Wheezing laughter filled the bistro. 'Bucks Fizz, my children. Perfect for the next morning. Only the English would think of adding champagne to orange juice, and yet somehow it works. Pierre has prepared something for you, so no orders will be necessary.' She whirled off to berate a customer for not finishing his meal, and Angela jumped into the gap.

'Two things, well, maybe three. One, thank you for welcoming me, and not hating me, and for being here this morning. Two, I'm so glad that Luke has proved yet again what a discriminating man he is. Three, I feel that we're almost sisters now, and if you're ever posted to Vienna and you don't come and find me, I'll cause a diplomatic incident. Ladies, I drink to your health.' She sipped and sat back, looking faintly surprised at herself. The others drank, and Magda glanced at her boss questioningly. Elena nodded and looked round the table.

'Being a diplomat means saying the right thing at the right time, so Angela, you're a diplomat among diplomats. Last night could have been difficult but it wasn't, and that's as much because of you as because of us. We're a shining example of international cooperation and we should congratulate ourselves. But there's also one other person to thank, and he's being unusually quiet. Luke, darling, I never expected anything like this when we first met. Thank you and where's my breakfast?'

'I hope for Angela's sake he's not up to providing breakfast for all of us,' said Magda dryly; the four women collapsed into most undiplomatic laughter and Luke buried his nose in his Bucks Fizz.

'Spare my blushes,' he said as he surfaced. 'I've said it before, and you've all heard me. I am who I am and temptation is a terrible thing. You're temptresses, all of you, and I'm as lucky as I could ever hope to be. And Magda, any more cracks like that and you're cruising for a bruising.' Magda licked her lips exaggeratedly and the relaxed laughter sounded again. Anita was shaking with silent amusement.

'I really don't know what's got into her, except for Jurgen, but if bruising's on the agenda then I want some too.' She looked at Angela. 'You should be grateful to me, Angela. I'm the one who primed his pump.' She blushed prettily. 'I don't usually say that sort of thing, but I feel so close to everyone, and it's true. Anyway, he's only into very gentle bruising, and only when he knows you want it, and I can fully recommend it. It's better than a two-hour workout.' Elena choked.

'I never thought I'd hear you admit that anything was better than working out. Welcome to the grown-up's club, sweetheart.' Shared laughter rose again, and anyone who had been watching Luke would have noticed the faint smile of pleasure on his face.

Annette reappeared, the food was perfect, the conversation easy, the atmosphere intimate.

'Angela?' Magda's voice was soft. Anita and Elena were talking with Luke, and no-one was paying them any attention. 'Angela', she said again, 'Have you got any idea at all how he does it? We three have nothing in common except ambition, but he sees past that and responds to what was trapped underneath when we decided to make our bids for fame and success. And you're different from us too, but this morning you look like I feel after spending time with him. What does he touch in you?' Angela's eyes widened.


'You're as perceptive as my daughter. You're the one who spent time with Ulrike and Luke, aren't you? You're echoing something I realized last night, and we'll do a little test in a minute. Tell me something first though, woman to woman. When he told you that he'd discovered something new in the way he feels about my daughter, what was your reaction?' Magda didn't hesitate.

'Disappointment and relief, with the relief definitely on top. We'd all been wondering what was happening, and being afraid it was one of us that was distracting him, and when he told us, and said that part of him would be missing but that it wasn't a part that affected anything he had with us, it was like a reprieve. Your daughter's clever and beautiful, Angela, and there's a lot more to her than appears at first sight.' She told Angela the story of Bruno and the older woman listened, rapt, to the tale.

'I've never seen that part of her,' she said finally, 'but it fits with everything else.' Magda spoke again.

'And woman to woman, well, you don't have to say if you don't want to, but how do you and Uli manage the idea of sharing a man? Angela rolled her eyes.

'Part of it's her, and part is me, and a big part of it is him. I certainly don't think either of us would think of it with anyone else. I'm more like your friend Anita in that area. I don't want it often, but when I do I want it badly. Luke knows that, and Ulrike does too, and she and I both know that I'd love to love him, but that it's too late, and we're too different, to try for more than what we have. I'm not sure I understand it completely, but the fact remains that in some ways it's brought Ulrike and me closer together, rather than dividing us.' She shrugged. 'We are what we are, and if it works don't fix it. You girls think that too, or we wouldn't be here. Let's try that test now.' She raised her voice. 'Luke, go and wash your hands or buy a paper or something. There's going to be some girltalk.' Luke sighed.

'Bullied and dominated and ordered about. I knew it would come to this.' He rose. 'I think I'll just wash my hands and then buy a paper. Will you excuse me, please?' he stuck his tongue out at them and strolled off, seemingly unaware that four pairs of amused eyes were following him. Angela passed each of the others a paper napkin.

'Have you all got pens or pencils? OK, I want you to humor me and write down three adjectives describing the way Mr. Clever makes us feel. Just the first three that come into your head: it's only us, so don't be evasive.' She began to write. The three others stared at her, then rummaged for pens. After a minute, Angela rapped the table.

'OK, give me the napkins.' They passed them to her. Now, listen: this is what we said. Magda, "confident, competent, special", Anita, "feminine, special, safe", Elena, "wanted, relaxed, special", Angela, "special, young, untarnished".' She looked round. 'I think my daughter's words would be something like "trusted, adult, special". Point made? What he does to us is individual, and what he's taught us is how to be who we want. How he manages it is a mystery.' She shrugged. 'Let's ask that gorgeous Annette for some more Bucks Fizz and drink his health again.'

E-MAILS

ANGELA TO ULI

Hello darling.

I tried to call but whoever answered said you were off somewhere and I can't wait till you're back.

Thank you a million times for being such a wonderful daughter, and for understanding me so well: Luke let me read your e-mail of "permission" and I nearly cried. And last but not least, thank you for letting me borrow your man. He is your man, darling, and he's slowly coming round to admitting it to himself. What he doesn't know yet is how much: he's made a start, and we both trust him, so... He was so sweet to me. First he said I have to call you Uli, and I'll try to remember that; more than that though, once he'd blunted my appetites we lay quietly and talked, (well, I talked and he listened, and that's rare in a man, as you probably know by now), and he made me look at myself closely, like he always does. I think I've discovered how to stay engaged with what I decide to do, and that's a rare gift. (Discovered!! What nonsense: I mean 'I think he's showed me'.)

Quite by chance, (I think it was by chance, but you never know with him), we bumped into his harem at the Reception, and ended up all having brunch together the next morning. I haven't laughed so much for years. They're such nice people: when you come to visit I'll tell you all. He's worked his magic with them, and they all know that you're very definitely the first among equals, and in a curious way they're pleased that they don't have to worry any more.

Vienna seems very tame after Brussels, but it's home and I'm happy to be here: the restless feeling is on hold and I'm planning things and having so much fun – you wouldn't believe. In another six months I'll be begging you if I can steal him for another night or two to get my motivational top-up. It could become a habit! (Don't worry though. One of the things we discovered is that all we want from each other is intimacy and fun).

Uli, make sure you give him some time: time to be with you, I mean. He told me he's asked you to spend a week with him at his house in Spain at Easter, and I'm telling you seriously that you'll be a fool if you don't make the time for that. I don't know if you're aware of this, but he's never, ever, invited anyone there since he bought it. Think about that.

All my love, darling.

Mum

TRUDI TO ULI

...and Inge and Olga miss you as well, of course.

By the way, what on earth has Luke done to your mother? She's been like a whirlwind since she got back, organizing things and clearing the decks for action. She's badgering all her friends for donations to the development fund that she became president of and then lost interest in, and now she's planning to go to Indonesia and 'crack the whip', she says, over the people who are actually spending the money. She's so different it's untrue!

What else has been happening...?

ULI TO LUKE

Hi, darling,

You are so good! I think that all the time, but if you want to know why this time especially, I've attached Mum's e-mail, and Trudi's too. Bits of them were about you, and I don't want to turn your head, so I've edited them a little, but I'll tell you what I censored when we're in Spain. (That means that I accept your invitation and I can't wait and I love you so much it makes me feel breathless sometimes. Tell me dates and everything and I'll work round those and hug myself with anticipation).

The thing with Dieter is dying. He can't cope with knowing that that I've settled for just fun with him. Poor guy. He wants more, but it's not there, and I won't pretend, so we're limping along while he agonizes over what to do. I'm not going to knock it on the head myself, because I want him to be the one that comes to terms with it: he's too nice (and too useful, whispers the cynical bitch in me), to just chuck away. I'm trying hard not to make it too painful for him, and being attentive and positive, and he's beginning to think – at least I hope so. You showed me that hurting people isn't a good plan: bless you for that, dear Luke. It's one of the more important lessons you taught me.

I'm still swamped with work, and the Spring Show is in three weeks, and we're going to blow their hats off! Lottie and I are flying: Munich won't have seen anything like it, ever.