All Comments on 'All You Have To Do Is Ask'

by BillyBobJoeEd

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
rublicksrublicksover 1 year ago

That was amusing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start. Hope to see more to this story. Like you said what other great things might lie ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story hope this is only first chapter.

furburger69furburger69over 1 year ago

wow short and sweet wonderful story keep going with it.

thanks mate

anajophlanajophlover 1 year ago

Nice story, I especially liked that he had the husband blow him and watch while he screws his wife. I’ll be waiting for chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start to what I hope to be a series of adventures.

derlichderlichover 1 year ago
This guy isn't very smart

If you have that kind of power, you put the whammy on some rich guy, so you don't have to worry about money again. Then, you build a harem of women you can call up whenever it suits you. Have a couple who are always around. Step 3: Profit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cute story! 5*!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Creative and new, thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very entertaining. Great job!

OpenWordsOpenWordsabout 1 year ago

Belongs in the gay category. Jesus, is okay to be gay. Sneaking shit like this in because you are not honest with yourself is just pathetic.

RosenkavalierRosenkavalier5 months ago

Funny, especially as there is a lot of truth in it. Fact is, that most salespeople, even professimal B2B ones, simply don‘t ask what their customer really needs. Most just spill their sales lines without regard to the customer’s problem. So, sometimes, you just ask - and then you listen. Easy peasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillyBobJoeEd@BillyBobJoeEd
I'm still around. I have a few things I'm working on, and I'll share them when they're ready for public consumption.