All Comments on 'Allahdeen'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wondrous

I was amazed by this tale. It's a wondrous retelling. I would like more tales of Allahdeen.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
please sir

can we have more?

JPBVJPBValmost 9 years ago
Scheherazade

Your forte is fantastical tales, you're a male reincarnation of Scheherazade! Your weakness is in the proper use, often lack of use, of commas. Your tales, when set in modern times, do not rise to the same levels.

Lost BoyLost Boyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

I will endeavor, in the future, to make use of commas more often. I know my grammar sucks, but i hope the stories smooth that over a little. Thank you for your kind words.

jmcharl1jmcharl1over 5 years ago
The ending . . .

This was a wonderful tale until the sudden ending. She releases her Jinn, is afraid of dealing with the demon, and suddenly we find her in modern times running an antique store.

In thinking I can guess the transitions, however, for such a good story I was hoping for more closure. Maybe another chapter could backfill the empty spots?

Otherwise well done!

IzzykittyIzzykittyabout 5 years ago
Great story, unsatisfying ending.

Wonderful but I feel I missed the denouement

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...