Allan and His Mom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oediplex
oediplex
2,895 Followers

'Well, I really believe I am. At forty-four I can be everything, but a young girl...'.

I hugged her tightly and she responded by raising her torso and leaning her body against mine, I could smell the suave perfume that emanated from her hair. "Do you promise don't be angry with me if I say something?"

"No, of course not." What is it?"

"This afternoon... at the beach... you looked so beautiful naked..."

Mom giggled and answered: "I'm glad to know I'm still attractive to a young man like you."

"You don't need to care about your body, it has a mature beauty. I'm sure that any man would love to be your boyfriend..." At that moment I was pressing Mom's body against the railing and I'm sure she was feeling my erections against her butt crack. As a matter of fact, I was expecting that at any moment, under some excuse, Mom would break our fond embrace.

However, she wasn't showing any intention in doing so, it was the opposite: she seemed to be very pleased with our intimacy. Her acceptance to my advances made me bolder and I lower my head and kissed her on the neck, right over the dress collar and I can swear I noticed a light shudder hitting her body.

Looking over her shoulder I perceived her small tits free under the light dress moving in the rhythm of her accelerated breathing. My first impulse was to unbutton her dress and put a hand inside the dress and gently grasp one of her tits. However, I was experienced enough to know that even if he accept my caresses at that moment, on the way back home she would have time enough to ponder about what we had been doing and no doubt put an end to it.

I figured out that moment was a chance of a lifetime, and if it were misconducted I not only would ruin our vacation, but even worse: once back home she would treat me in a way that would make another venture impossible. So I restrain my impulses and begun to rub the tip of my fingers on her arm. It was a caress 'innocent' just enough to not be rejected by my mother and yet at the same time pleasurable enough to be allowed stretch through those extended minutes.

"It's been so long time ago since I had moments like these..." She whispered. We stay there for a long time, my hard prick poking her derrière, my hands caressing her arms. The night sky was becoming darker and it seemed that what the waiter told us at the restaurant was in the verge of take place. According to the old and experienced man every time the wind stop blowing from the ocean in the summer season a strong shower followed a few hours later.

He was right, on the way back home a tiny rain quickly turned into a shower. Driving carefully on the gravel road I had a chance to define my plan: I would make an attempt, if Mom refused, which was my expectation, I always had the right excuse: it was simply the natural reaction of a horny young man alone in an almost deserted place in the company of an attractive woman. When we arrived back to our bungalow I invited Mom to sit in the hammock while the house cooled down a little. Mom gladly accepted my suggestion, and while I opened all the windows she was preparing a jug of lemonade.

We sat again in the hammock while I hoped for best opportunity to recreate the magical interlude we enjoyed at the river front. We sip our lemonades in silence for some time, watching the heavy shower pouring down over the roof with the sound of a drum; at a certain moment the rain was so strong that I couldn't see some yards ahead, it was like a milk curtain.

Once again Mom came to my help: she set her glass over on the small side table and once again nested against my chest. I put my hand over her head and released the ponytail. In spite of being practical for her, I didn't like her lightly curly hair arranged in a ponytail. Then I started slithering very lightly the tip of a finger over her face. The other hand was covering her arm and I could feel the skin covered by goose-bumps.

She was breathing heavily and trying to suppress her sighs. At a certain moment I felt that it was the proper time and putting a hand under her chin, I raised her head and gave a peck on her lips. Conversely form our habits that wasn't just a quick peck, a mere brush of the lips, but without trying to forcing her to open the lips and trying to French kiss her, only to placed my lips over hers directly. In spite of her voiceless acceptance of my advances, I was expecting that at any moment she would find that enough is enough and stop me.

She finally broke our kiss, but to my amazement she said: "Allan, are you sure you know what you are doing?"

"Yes, I know. I'm kissing a beautiful woman."

"Even if this woman is your own mother?"

"What is the problem?" Was my silly answer. Of course, by any means of looking at it, a big problem!

"I'm afraid you're doing it just because these very special circumstances. We are here, just you and me, you saw me naked this afternoon... It all creates a favorable atmosphere. We need to think on what going happens once we go back home and need to face the day-by-day life. I'm afraid you would start blaming me for not stopping you at the proper time."

"Listen to me Mom; I'm not a young boy that is on the verge of being seduced by his mother. We are two adults conscious of what we are doing. I know exactly what it does means and its consequences." Her reaction was to press her head strongly against my chest and hold me tight. I wait for some moments and decided to restart my advances to see if she would me to go any further. I placed a hand over her breast and slowly moved to the dress front opening; after opening a button I inserted a hand in the opening and cupped one of her breasts.

As I imagined the small teat was still very firm and the nipple pebble hard. I played with her tit hold it in the palm of my hand, delicately squeezing that adorable petite part of Mom's anatomy. Her only reaction was to respond each time with louder sighs. I decide to move to a next step: I opened the front of her dress down to the waist fully exposing her chest.

After admiring it for some time I lowered my face over one breast and begun to suck the nipple. Without hurry I endlessly sucked and played with both tits; Mom's only reaction was to caress the back of my head with an open hand and sight. Then I opened the remained buttons fully exposing her body, now she was clad only in white cotton panties. At last I looked up and broke the silence between us. "You know what I want now? It's to see you fully naked, like at the beach, this afternoon."

The Time of Bliss

"Let's go inside..." She whispered. "First of all let me go to the bathroom for a moment." She said.

"No, come with me, I'm going to shut all windows." Was my answer.

"I need to pee." She whispered shyly.

"You must promise you are not running away."

Mom laughed and as if reading my thoughts added: "You don't need to be afraid, I will not change my mind." As evidence of her intentions she came close and hugging me tightly placed her open mouth over mine in a passionate French kiss. Our tongues entwined while I quickly rolled down her panties making them fall around her ankles. My hand roamed freely over her derriere squeezing the two large soft globes.

Eventually we broke and she went to the bathroom while I rushed to close all windows. I went to her room and sat in the bed hearing the sound of the shower running. It seemed to be an eternity but eventually the shower stopped; soon the bathroom door opened and Mom shown up wrapped in a towel. Like propped by a spring I stood up and removing the towel, held her naked body in my arms. Then she slipped into bed as I almost torn my shirt in the hurry to remove it, the Bermuda and jockeys followed quickly the shirt and naked I laid aside Mom.

For the first time I had the opportunity to watch Mom's naked body in its splendor at a so short distance. It was completely different from when I peeped on her from the top of the roof. At that moment I wasn't an intruder voyeuristically enjoying a forbidden pleasure. No, at that moment I was few inches away from that long sought after woman, I could feel the warmth irradiated by her body. It was hard to believe that after four years my ultimate dream was on the verge of coming true.

I moved my body the few inches that separated us and leaning over her chest, I poured my lips once more over hers. Her large mouth and semi-opened pouty lips received mine. Her orifice opened and again our tongues began thrusting in each other's mouth. I feel her hard nipples poking my chest. I remember very well thinking to myself that I didn't know if I would have another chance to enjoy my mother's body, so I decided to extend that opportunity as much as I could.

I broke our kiss and begun a visual journey over her naked body. The diminutive nipples were surrounded by light pinkish-brown aureoles crowned her tits. Going lower, my eyes reached her belly. Like the nipples the belly button was small and delicate. Her tummy was a little protruding but nothing capable of detracting the voluptuous of the whole set. As a matter of fact it added sexiness to her body, like something that was there to remember, the beholder was staring on a mature woman still in the peak of her sensuality. The lower belly was adorned with a small, carefully trimmed, triangle of light blond hair.

It was interesting that Mom having natural honey ash hair would have plain light color pubic hair. The majority of natural blondes I have met have curly and reddish pubic hair. Mom's fur was so tiny that one could see the slit and the tip of her clitoris barely hidden by the golden hair.

Maybe nowadays one would say that Mom's body is not in accordance with the present aesthetics standards but in my opinion it was beautiful. The thin waistline (I think it was called 'bee waist') widened into the generous contour of her hips and was supported by the solid, thick thighs. It was an unforgettable presented to the eyes of an eighteen years old boy.

I inserted a hand between her thighs and she, understanding my intentions, freely separated the legs. Coming closer I deeply inhaled the odor that emanated from Mom's privates. In spite of having been recently washed, her pussy already smelled again of that tender and unique scent that I learned to love with passion. Putting a hand in each side of her snatch I delicately opened the labia exposing the pink and humid flesh of its inside and making the clit pop out.

I came close and placed the tip of my tongue on the tender parts of Mom's insides. She moaned and opened the legs in a wordless invitation to eat her pussy. I pressed my face against her groin forcing the tongue in her vaginal channel. The long sessions with my neighbor in US were showing its usefulness. That young woman had been a sort of teacher in my learning the finer points of sexual activities, particularly oral sex that she especially prized. If Mom was trying to keep a cool attitude regarding the fact she was having sex with her own son at that moment she lost any remain of self-control. With the legs wide opened she was moaning noisily and swaying the hips slowly.

I tongue fucked Mom for a long time; unhurriedly I licked and sucked her pussy, paying homage to the place I came out to life eighteen years before. When eventually her body trembled in a quick succession of convulsive movements I crawled over her body; she had the eyes shut and her face was red. She was breathing heavily like she had been suffocating. That was the moment of decision and I held my penis, pointing it against my mother's pussy and with increasing pressure of my body against hers I was sliding my dick in her womb.

Eventually I felt my shaft deeply buried in my mother's body and I begun to push and pull in an increasing tempo. Mom kept the eyes shut but again she started panting and moaning in a higher and higher pitch. I hold her tightly, pistoning like a crazy in her warm vagina. I was too excited and in spite of all my control to extent our intercourse I couldn't hold out very long and my nuts expelled a strong boiling stream of semen in the deepest part of Mom's womb.

We were both fatigued; in our hurry to get in bed together we forgot to bring a fan. In spite that the temperature had dropped a little, with the windows closed it was pretty warm inside and our bodies were covered by sweat. It felt like having just dived in the ocean or as if we were coming out of a sauna, we were soaked.

As expected after satiated, with our minds cooled down, we were facing the raw fact that, as mother and son, we had committed incest (we found later that this was a mutual feeling). We remain silent for a long time each one trying to cope with what seemed to be the other's annoyance. Eventually I decided to break with the discomfort and begun to lightly peck mom's lips.

She told me later she was expecting some kind of guilty reaction in my side, the kind of: 'Oh my God! What the hell did I do?' so she felt visibly relieved seeing it was all okay with me. Her serious face was turning into a shy smile and soon we were exchanging kisses like two sweethearts that had just discovered the pleasures of playing kissy-face.

Conversely from the sex stories I have been reading I'm not that kind of over-sexed man able to ejaculate several times in a row. Even when I was eighteen I was able to masturbate three/four times a week and always took me sometime to be ready for another sex combat.

"How are you feeling?" I eventually built courage to break the silence.

"Better than I would expect. How about you?"

"I'm feeling in heavens. It's an old dream coming true."

"Really?" She asked. Without sharing, like about the photos and letters, I told her about my efforts to see her and my adventures as roof climber. Mom laughed flattered with my interest for her. "Now if you don't mind I need another shower." She said.

My first thought was to follow her and share a bath but I quickly came to conclusion that it wouldn't be appropriate at that first time. While she was bathing I looked for the fan in my room and then went myself for a shower. When I returned to her room, wrapped in a towel she was already dressed in a nightgown. I wasn't even sure that she would allow me to sleep there but I took the risk.

"Do you mind if we sleep together?" She shook with a smile illuminating her face like she had been waiting for my request. I unwrapped the towel around my waist and dove naked underneath the sheets. "Do you mind in sleeping naked?"

"No, but you must promise to be a good boy. It's time to sleep..." She said peeling off the gown. I was exhausted by the happenings of the last hours. I hugged Mom's warm naked body against mine and almost immediately I fell sound asleep.

I woke up with the first lights of the dawn coming through the slats of the Venetian shutters. Slowly I was recapping why I was there sleeping naked in my mother's bed and I was struck by a strange feeling. May be it was when I became fully aware of what we have done few hours before. All of a sudden I found out that, among millions of young boys sexually attracted by their mothers I was one of the few that had been able to transgress the gates of the sexuality's last taboo.

And I wasn't feeling guilty or discomforted one whit what I (better saying we) had done. It was a wonderful experience, by far

better than my two previous experiences with other women. Even today, almost thirty years after it happened, it still hard to define what I was then feeling. If to most people incest would carry all the charge of sin, rather than a disgusting act to me, at that moment I felt a person that have received an unique privilege.

Just then, I was struck by a flash of uncertainty: and how about Mom? How would she react after her lust was satiated? What would she think realizing that she had her pussy eaten and her body penetrated by her son? How would she manage the future of our relationship? I just had certainty about one thing: from that moment on our relationship, for good or bad, never would be the same. Even being confident about my feelings on what Mom and I have done, I must admit that I felt some discomfort imagining how it would be to look Mom in the eyes during the breakfast.

Several times I was tempted to touch mom's body; wake up her and see what would happen. However, thinking twice I decided that it would be the worst option: she could wake up in a different mood than a woman that open her eyes to find her body been fondled by her husband or lover. Anyway it took me a long time to fell asleep again.

I slept heavily for a long time and woke up with the sounds of the breakfast been fixed. I rushed to the bathroom and under the shower I prepared myself to the most feared moment: look Mom in the eyes and have the conversation I knew wouldn't be easy. Dressed in swimming trunks and a tee shirt I stepped at the kitchen. Mom was preparing French toast and the smell of cinnamon and freshly brewed coffee was spread in the whole kitchen. Same as me she was already wearing her bath suit and a pareo type skirt wrapped around the waist fully exposing the area between the bikini bra and the waistline.

"Hi." It was all I could say. Mom turned her head and smiled. Thank God! At least she wasn't showing a somber face. I helped her in setting the table and we start eating in silence. Eventually we exchanged a few words about the weather: the sun was shining, the breeze blowing, all indicating that we would have back the pleasant weather as we had in the first days at the peninsula.

Mom's behavior was enthralling me. She was talking and acting like nothing had ever happened between us; as if the episode of the last night had been erased from her mind and our lives. I knew Mom very well; she wasn't the kind of personality that tends to clear up problems simply by ignoring them. And the answer to my anguish came in the moment we were preparing the stuffs we used to take to the beach: a thermos of iced tea, some fruits and snacks.

"Allan, I believe we need to talk about yesterday!" She said in her resolute timbre. My heart skipped a beat or may be several beats but for good or bad that was a conversation we need to have soon or later and the sooner the better.

I walked to the living room followed by Mom. I set in the couch and she stood stand, the body leaning against the wall, the arms crossed over the breasts. That wasn't a good indication. I remembered that when I was young that was the posture adopted by my mother when we had something serious to talk about.

"I don't know your feelings about what happened last night..." In the beginning she was a little hesitant but soon she was again the resolute woman I knew. "But be sure there's nothing to curse or feel bad about. Let's say that several elements were put together driving us to do something that usually a mother and her son don't even consider normally. As you said we are both adults and must take responsibility for our acts."

"Even so," she continued, "I believe that if we disregard all those old rules and religious beliefs on this kind of relationship there is not too much to be reproached. Furthermore we weren't the first and certainly will be not the last ones to do it... Anyway if someone

must be blamed for everything it's me. As your mother, older and a more experienced person than you, I must have put an end when the things start getting out of control."

Definitively the unfolding of our discussion was taking a direction I didn't like. Mom's message clearly was: its okay, it happened, but from now on forget about it. Let's go back to traditional mother son relationship. And I decided to do my best to avoid such course.

"You don't need to take any responsibility. If something must be blamed on you is the fact you are a very attractive woman. If you were fat and ugly, Mom it never would have happened!" Mom's answer to my compliment was a shy smile but there was an unmistakable spark of joy in her eyes.

oediplex
oediplex
2,895 Followers