Allan and His Mom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oediplex
oediplex
2,899 Followers

"Well let us then blame on the moment. Otherwise you never would have paid attention on my account." I found out we were walking in circles and if I really want to move forward I must take the initiative.

"No, you are wrong, this is not new. It started years ago."

What? Do you mean...? You...?"

I nodded and said: 'Are you interested in knowing the whole story?" Mom had her mouth open it, seemed her chin would reach the floor in a moment. "Sit down here." And I padded the couch by me. "It's a long story." In a typical woman's stance she sat with a leg tucked under her, one arm over the backrest looking at me. In the position the pareo opened revealing a substantial piece of her thigh. I told her the whole story, starting with the day we were selecting furniture and family mementos at my granddad's house, the discovery of the pack of photos and letters, the climbing excursions on the elevator's roof. Mom listened to me without blinking and in absolute silence.

"Well, that is it. Now you know everything. As you can see I had been hoping for this for a long time." A long and heavy silence fell over us. It was clear that my mother was trying to process all information she just had received and I patiently wait for her to say something.

"My God, I hardly can believe in what you have told!" She whispered.

"Do you never perceived a somewhat odd in relation to you?"

"Of course when you were around fourteen, exactly when you said you became sexually interested in me, I perceived some changes in your attitudes. Sons at the age of ten tend to become ashamed of their mothers and avoid any physical contact. It seems they are trying to look adults and believe that mother's cheerfulness and affection is more appropriate for young kids. After that period some of you develop a 'special interest' in their moms."

"For instance I had read an interesting article in one of those woman's magazines. The matter dealt with the mother/son subject and the author had interviewed several mothers. Almost simultaneously Laura was facing problems of this nature with her son and we exchanged some ideas on how to address the question. (Laura was one of the two Mom's best friends. The three of them were very 'sexually active'. Conversely from Mom and their third friend Laura was divorced).

We were silent again looking into each other face. After telling my story and having heard her comments my excitement was high again. Besides Mom sating with the pareo opened, exposing her leg was an unbearable temptation. Once again I decided to take the initiative and approaching her I placed my lips over her in a light peck.

"Allan, no..." She whispered with her lips still rubbing mine.

"Why, you didn't like it?"

"You know... we can't... it's wrong..." I barely could hear her words. It was clear that she wouldn't do anything to stop me; her objection was merely vocal and even so feeble that I decided to move ahead. I hold the back of her head with one hand and place the other over her thigh.

"Please Allan, stop!" She moaned again. I moved the hand over her thigh upwards and undid the knot of the pareo at her waist. I move the hand over the waistline and quickly slithered it under the bikini touching her pussy. She had quit protesting so I insert a finger in her vagina. It was like digging it in a pot of warm honey! Mom's pussy was drenched by her body juices in a clear demonstration of her high level of excitement.

"If you want me to stop why you are drenched here?" Her answer was to open the mouth and give me a passionate kiss. All her resistance had ended and while we kissed I manage to release her bikini bra. When I removed the hand from her pussy and begun to pull the panties down she raised the butt from the couch to help me. At that moment Mom was completely dominated by the lust and was French kissing me with passion. My prick was rock hard and aching under the confinement of my trunks. I grabbed one of her hand and pulled over my groin; Mom immediately begun to caress my tool squeezing it.

"Better if we go to my bed..." She proposed. I quickly locked the kitchen door and rushed to her room. She was waiting for me stark naked lying in the bed.

At that occasion there was no preliminaries; we were both over excited. She eased my way by opening the thighs so my tool dove all the way in her dripping vagina in a single stroke. She moaned and swayed the hips while I pounded furiously shoving my dick in her womb. I fucked Mom with a mix of lust and despair. It was the same thought I had during our first intercourse: the feeling that would be the last time Mom would give me access to her body

Mom is a very vocal person and during the whole intercourse she cried and moaned loudly like she had been chastised. In spite of all my training and my willingness to prolong that moments I soon felt the urge of unload my cum in mother's womb. Once again her body was shaken by a succession of shivers denoting she was climaxing. I hold her thighs against me and let a flow of warm sperm fill her body. I follow kissing her lightly on the lips and studying her reactions. The bliss emanating from her face put me at ease. It seemed she was beginning to accept our relationship.

"A penny for your thoughts." I said in an attempt to break the silence.

"I was thinking I'm an old perverted woman. With so many men in this world I picked my own son to be my lover." She answered. By her smiling face it was clear that she wasn't complaining or feeling guilty.

"You are not old or perverted. Please don't say it again. If there's any perv here it's me; the truth of matter is I started everything." We still remained in the bed exchanging caresses for some time and after a quick shower we headed to the beach.

The path to the ocean started few yards from our house and headed to the east extremity of the beach. The beach was separated from the development by a sequence of low dunes ending at the west side were there was a rock cliff separating the sea shore from the small cove were I saw Mom naked the day before. At that time, in an almost abandoned development with few housed built there was just few persons scattered on the mile-long beach. Most of

the people, including the locals, preferred the large beach in the south part of the peninsula where the ocean wasn't so strong and the waves milder.

Besides 'our beach' had strong streams that could be dangerous. So, to our satisfaction we also had that huge extension of gold sand just for us. As usual we walked some hundred yards away off the path to settle at a place with relative privacy. I opened the umbrella while Mom stretched the beach towels. She covered her light skin with suntan oil, lying down on her stomach and asked to spread the oil on her back.

"Why don't you remove the bra? It will avoid these suntan marks."

"Good idea." She said while I unclasped the bra.

"Well, I hope daddy won't start raising question about..."

"I'm sure he will never notice it. Anyway I can say I did it in my room."

"Okay, let me do another thing..." Mom worn a medium size bikini, those some inches high in the side and I rolled it down till one inch of her butt crack was exposed. "Mom, do you mind if I ask a sensitive question?"

"No, go ahead."

"It seems the relationship between you and daddy is somewhat... somewhat unusual."

"Yes, you are right. Let's say we have a marriage of convenience. I know it may sound hypocritical, but it's in the interests of both of us to show a public face and have separate private lives, but that the way it had been for many years."

"And why is that? How do you come to such agreement?"

"I'm not trying to blame on your father but he was the one who started it. I believe that the reason is that he's from a poor family and always worked hard to graduate in medicine. Indeed he is a talent in his specialization and at a certain moment, and it happened after you were born, he became dazzled with his success and with the fact he was making a lot of money. All of a sudden the young boy that who had a difficult life was faced with the allure of his professional success."

"When he was invited to teach at the School of Medicine and begun to spent the Friday and part of the Saturdays away from home the young and charming professor decided to take to bed not only the young students but some respectable middle-aged woman too. When you were around three years of age every Friday I start receiving anonymous phone calls telling about his amorous adventures. In the beginning it sounded like the kind of foolishness of a young student that fell in love for her teacher. This is not uncommon, it happened even to me."

"I was getting angered by the calls and once I told to the female voice that I was tired of her stupidity and I didn't believe any what she was saying. She then said she would send ultimate evidence. Some days after the call I received a letter with a photo of your father in a restaurant surrounded by young people, most certainly students. The 'ultimate evidence' was a beautiful long-haired blond with the head amorously leaned over his shoulder."

"It's easy to understand I pissed I was and Saturday afternoon upon his arrival I asked him for a serious conversation. In the beginning he denied everything but when I pulled out the photo from my pocked and virtually rubbed it on his nose he was forced to admit the story."

"I said I would apply for divorce and he came up with a proposition: the separation would be bad for both you and your sister and even to me. Why we don't try to have separate private lives and keep the façade for outside usage? For him was important to present a respectable family face in the medical and academic community (at the time he was applying to the College of Surgeons) and all this stuff would be bad for his career as well. He said I could have a private life, the social position we enjoyed and do whatever I wanted providing it would be done cautiously. I said that I wasn't expecting such proposition and I need some days to think about."

"I decided to face the situation cold-mindedly: At the time I was turning thirty years of age and I had quit Law School long ago. By then was too late to go back to school and start a career. Besides I had two small kids to rise. Of course I could get married again but wouldn't be easy to find a man willing to accept two young kids from another man. Furthermore, I wasn't, at least at that moment, planning to get married again. I was quite sure that another man most probably would mean the same problem!"

"Some days later I came with an answer: I would try to put in place his proposal for a certain period of time. If I weren't satisfied we would apply for divorce. He was relieved with my answer and a new chapter of our life started. I never had been a conservative person, it's the opposite, but at that moment I really didn't know what to do and my life follow being the same for some time."

"Once after I had played tennis at the club with a friend (the other of the two close friends of Mom, besides Laura) and sat down to rest and sip a soda. This friend had confided about her private life and her sexual adventures outside marriage. At a certain moment she mentioned that a man, her friend, was vividly interested in me and had insisted with her to set up a meeting between the three of us for a conversation. When she mentioned who he was I was taken aback: he was a very nice looking bachelor that used to play tennis at the same club."

"When I was arriving in the morning after taken you and your sister to kindergarten he was leaving. A couple of times I notice that he postpone his departure, watching us play from the veranda. To me was hard to believe that a cute man in his late thirties, single, would be interested in a slightly plump housewife when there were so many nice single girls around. My friend followed insisting for some days and eventually I accepted to be introduced to him. I talked for some minutes at the veranda and he proposed we should play a game of tennis. I explained my problem in being there earlier and he said that there was no problem: he would be there at the time better suits my schedule."

"To make a long story short we played several games and he invited me for lunch. Few days later we were in the bed together! And you know, once you start..."

To be continued . . .

oediplex
oediplex
2,899 Followers