Allie's First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had a really wonderful time," he said, walking over to me and taking my hands in his. "Can I call you sometime?"

I hesitated. Part of me really wanted for him to call me, visit me, fuck me senseless again. Another part, probably a wiser part, didn't want him to just use me for sex. I wasn't the fuck-buddy type. "What for," I asked when I realized the silence was stretching.

Brian half smiled, a breath of laughter puffing out his nose. "Well, how about to arrange breakfast, or lunch, or dinner? Whatever meal it is that should be eaten in about an hour or so, after we have some time to clean up?"

"Like a date?" My thoughts, which had been so jaded a moment ago did a complete 180. A date would be...well...fun. I hadn't been on a real date in years. Even Robyn and I hadn't really done anything that could be considered a date other than the occasional movie night. And even then we went Dutch. At his nod, I said, "Okay." And that was that. He programmed my number into his cell, gave me a kiss on the cheek and left.

"So, had a good time, did we," and I turned to see Robyn, still naked, standing in the hallway with a wistful smile on her face. She had washed her face clean of the dried cum and tried to do something with her hair, but otherwise she still looked a bit ragged. Part of me dreaded to see what my own hair looked like but mostly I was concerned with what I was feeling. My stomach had just dropped, like I was on a roller coaster. By making a date, did I just cheat on Robyn? She was smiling, but was she hurt? Upset? Angry? Were things over between us since I had found a guy I was attracted to?

"Where's Connor," I asked to fill the gap in conversation.

"Oh, he left early this morning, before I went to sleep. Makes things less awkward in the morning, I guess." She gestured at herself and said, "If I hadn't been so damn tired I would have cleaned up before going to bed. But, oh well. I really need a shower." She came up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me to her and kissing me. "You do too, if you're going on a date." She kissed me again. "And you might want to brush your teeth too. I can taste cum when I kiss you."

A feeling of relief washed through me at her words, but even more from her kisses. Somehow, we were okay. I gave her a swat on the ass and said, "Your breath isn't exactly minty fresh either." So I stripped off my shirt and we showered together, scrubbing away each others' aches from the night before. I kissed Robyn's hickies better and helped clean off the remaining cum from her body. She even had some in her hair, which was a real pain to clean up. When we were done I checked my phone and I had a voicemail from Brian, giving me his suggested details for the evening. I called him back real quick and gave him my approval. Robyn helped me pick out something to wear, VERY different from what we had worn the previous night. Then, with a kiss on the lips and a swat on the ass, she pushed me out the front door. "Have fun," she said, and closed it.

I met Brian outside the chosen restaurant. He was once again clean shaven and his hair nicely brushed. He was wearing a similar outfit to the one last night, but it hadn't been scandalous, like mine had been. He complimented me on my appearance, was a perfect gentleman all through our meal, paid for it, and walked me home. At dinner we actually started getting to know each other, and we both liked the person sitting across from us. We talked and we laughed and had a wonderful time.

When we got to my apartment, I asked if he wanted to come in, but he declined saying he needed to get home. Instead he gave me a kiss, again on the cheek, accepted the same, said, "Good night," and left.

When I went in, there was a light on for me, since it had grown dark, but the living room was empty. Robyn's door was closed, so I went to my room. My bedside light was on for me, and I was surprised to find Robyn asleep in my bed. I could tell by looking at it that my bedding had been washed, though the air still smelled faintly of sex. For that matter, the whole apartment did, but I was touched by her care, especially considering how much she disliked doing laundry. Stripping off my clothes, I slid into bed beside her and cuddled next to her naked body. She stirred slightly, but I stroked her hair and made soft, comforting sounds until she nodded off again. I gently kissed her cheek and whispered, "Good night," then flicked off the lights. I was asleep in moments.

So, this explains how I got a boyfriend while I already had a girlfriend. Remarkably, things worked out really well. I feel like Robyn and Brian must have had a talk, but I never knew for sure and neither of them mentioned anything. I loved them both, and they both loved me. Neither of them resented me for it, or the other. A couple times a week, I would see Brian, although we acted as if that first dinner was our starting point in the relationship, ignoring the fact we had already had sex. After a few weeks of dating, however, we slept together again, this time at his apartment. It wasn't quite as good as the first time. Considering Robyn wasn't there to add her sexual prowess to the mix, how could it have been? But it was still wonderful. The rest of the time, I was with Robyn, and we still shared our wonderful chemistry that always resulted in satisfaction for us both.

Every once in a while, we'd do a threesome and I would get to relive the experience of Brian thrusting inside me while Robyn worked my clit with her tongue. It never quite put me in that heavenly, blissful, ecstatic state that it did the first time, but it still gave me earth-shaking orgasms every time. Yet they never had sex when we did this, out of respect for me. Although I couldn't deny Robyn the chance to enjoy some anal from a real cock while I fucked her pussy with the strap-on. We experimented with lots of positions for our threesomes, like Robyn and I both going down on Brian, or me eating out Robyn while Brian took me from behind. One of my favorites, other than that first thing obviously, was when Brian would lay down and I would ride his cock while Robyn straddled his face. We got to kiss while all three of us got off.

The future is still a bit of a puzzle to me, but for now, I am quite content with my life and my two loves.