Allison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,789 Followers

I opened the door, stood up, then turned around and said, "I'm not kidding. She's been into this quasi-rape thing for a week or so now. She really likes it when I...."

"Fuck off!" she screamed as she squealed the tires. The door was wide open until she made a hard turn and I just stood there laughing even though it wasn't really now that funny now that I understood what she and her husband were going through. On the one hand it was the same stuff most married couples deal with at some point but on the other, it was really...really what? Sad, maybe? Hard to watch? I had no idea if this would help or hurt them (or us, for that matter) but at some level the idea of being with another woman while my wife was taking it from another guy was hot as hell and a risk I was willing to take. Well, assuming I could convince her it was a risk she should be willing to take.

I didn't bring this up again that night or the next day. However, Karen did want to talk about it Saturday evening.

"Okay, I've been thinking about this idea/offer/proposal or whatever you want to call it and I'd like to get a serious answer from you. Do you really want to do this? Yes or no?"

"I'll give you a one-word answer but only if you'll allow me to qualify it after," I told her.

"Fair enough," she said.

"Yes. I'd like us to do this," I said truthfully.

"Okay. Thank you. Now before you do your qualifying, let me tell you how this makes me feel. It seems to me this is a way for you to be able to have sex with another woman rather than for us to do something together."

I knew I was walking through a minefield so I chose my words very carefully. "It's true I would be having sex with another woman. But that isn't what appeals to me about it."

"Let me guess," she said interrupting me. "You want to watch me with her. That's the other big turn-on for you, right?"

"That depends. I wouldn't mind that—at all—but unless I thought you might enjoy it, it wouldn't be any fun. In fact, if you couldn't enjoy having sex with someone else, then none of this would be fun and I don't want to do it."

"Wait a minute," Karen said. "You just answered my overall question with a 'yes.' Now you're sounding like you're having second thoughts. What's really going on here?"

"That's why I needed to qualify all of this. Heavily qualify it, I might add. You see, unless you had a lot of fun doing it, unless you really enjoyed it, then I wouldn't enjoy it—at all."

"Why would I enjoy it, honey? I'm engaged to YOU because I love YOU. I don't want others guys. Any other guys. I only want to be with you. So why would I want to do this?"

I reached out and took her hand and said, "Because the best part of it, for me at least, would be watching my beautiful wife get turned on knowing how much what she's doing is turning the man she loves on. For me, that's the draw. That's what I like about it. I would love watching you get excited and turned on knowing you're really enjoying the sex while knowing you're not falling in love with him or that you're going to want him again. It's just a one-time thing where I can actually see what my gorgeous wife looks like when she's having sex."

It seemed like my answer surprised her. "Wow. I never even considered that. I could only see you wanting Allison, who is, by the way, a very beautiful girl. It just never occurred to me that you'd find watching me...you know, like that...exciting." She was running her finger over my hand and thinking. "I guess I can see how that might be a turn-on for you. It's just that...well...it makes me...kind of jealous." I thought I saw a tear well up in her eye as she said, "I can't stand the thought of sharing you with another woman. And it's even worse knowing how hot Allison is. I mean, I wouldn't want you sleeping with any woman but she's just so freaking...gorgeous. I think I'd feel really threatened. I mean, what if she's better at that than me? What if you start wanting her or...." I saw a tear fall as she said, "Or...fall in love with her?"

I pulled her close and said, "Hey, it's okay. I understand. We can call this off before it even gets started. But you need to know I will never fall in love with anyone else no matter what. I chose you, honey. Of all the women in the world, I picked you because you are perfect for me. You meet every need I've ever had. You fulfill—you willingly and happily fulfill—every fantasy I've ever had. In a word, you are my ideal woman. Allison can't even compete with you. She's not even in your league let alone the ballpark, okay? You have nothing to worry about. Not now, not ever. I love only you, Karen."

She was crying softly as I reassured her. "It's just that I was so lonely and so unhappy before. I thought I'd never be happy let alone find the perfect man for me. And then you came into my life and now I'm happy every day. I think about you all the time because I am so in love with you it hurts. This just felt like a stab in the back because I'm not enough or not good enough for you. I know I'm insecure but unlike you, I haven't been with a lot of people and I haven't been this gorgeous person everyone wants."

I stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head. "You're forgetting all those years I was the ugliest kid in school. The horribly bad teeth, being overweight. I was the butt of endless jokes and teasing until my senior year in high school. You just didn't know me then. So I know what it's like to feel unwanted and insecure. Trust me. I'll never forget the way I felt all those years. But also trust me that that's where the parallels stop. You're never been unattractive. You're always been beautiful. You just ended up with a guy who didn't know what a great catch he had."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make it seem like I'd forgotten that about you. It's just that I got married right out of high school and after the first two or three years, things were really bad and the last couple of years, they were downright awful. So it's not just that you're so incredibly handsome. It's that you make me feel like the most important person in the world and you make me feel safe and secure. Sleeping with her makes me feel unattractive and insecure."

"I get all that, honey. I really do. I know you don't want to sleep with other guys but does actually doing it bother you on some other level? Like morality or whatever?"

"No. That doesn't even factor in. It's just sex and if you're okay with it, then there's nothing immoral about it. It's just not something I need." The sniffed a few times then said, "The one thing I do like about it is if it really did turn you on that much to watch me, you know, with some other guy."

"And Dean is a very handsome guy. You can't deny that," I said without enthusiasm to avoid letting my true desires be known.

"Well, yeah. A hottie like Allison isn't going to be married to some dumpy guy. So yeah, he is very attractive. But like you said, he's not even in your league."

"Well, maybe you could consider this a charity event, then."

Karen playfully whacked me on the arm and said, "You're terrible. I love so much but sometimes you're just terrible."

"So I guess we'll let them know it's not gonna happen?"

Karen had her head on my chest and she'd stopped crying. "No, not yet. Let me think about it some more, okay? If this is really important to you, then I want to at least think it all the way through."

"Okay," I told her. "But you can tell me to call it off at any time and I won't be the least bit upset." I didn't tell her Allison might go ballistic and kill the puppy we didn't have. "So...do you need some...special attention?" I asked her.

"That would be nice," she said. "But not rough this time, okay? I need you to be really sweet and tender tonight."

"Can do," I told her. I sat her up, picked her up, kissed her, and carried her to the bedroom where we spent an hour slowly pleasuring one another with a lot of gentle foreplay and tender lovemaking. It was just what the doctor had ordered.

I had Karen take me all the way on campus the next two weeks to avoid Allison and I never brought up 'the issue' again. I was gonna let that sleeping dog lay and see if she might warm up to it.

I should note, there was a very significant event near the end of that two-week period. We received a package by registered mail which informed us Karen's divorce was finalized. That was on a Wednesday and we applied for a marriage license the very next day. Two days later, we were married in my parents' home in a very small, very private ceremony.

Sunday evening Karen was looking at her wedding ring while we were sitting together and she said, "This means you're mine for the rest of our lives." She was happier than I'd ever seen her and I was now sure 'the idea' just wasn't happening.

And yet that's when she said, "So I was thinking about you know, that...thing...and I realized you did chose me. I remember every single girl and divorced woman at the Mormon Church was interested in you when I started going there with Joan—the girl you were dating when we met, by the way. I never thought I had a chance, but I did have the biggest crush on you."

I knew all of that as she'd told me that at least twice before. What was new was her saying, "I feel so much more secure now that we're married and I believe you that you'd never leave me or want someone else. And I have to admit it could be a lot of fun to watch you get really turned on you know, watching me." She was smiling at me and had a kind of devilishly evil grin I hadn't seen before. "So I was thinking maybe, you know, if you still want to, well, maybe we could try that with them and see what it's like."

I played it very cool and said, "I'd pretty much forgotten all about it, honey. I just assumed you had no interest and I wasn't going to keep brining it up. What changed your mind?"

"Well, like I said, I feel really secure now." She held out her left hand again and said, "I love my rings by the way. They're so beautiful. Thank you for both of them. I think I was really against this at first because I was afraid, deep down, that you might not want to marry me if we, you know...."

"And now?"

"Well, it's still not something I'd have chosen to do, but I also want to do things with you and create memories we can both share. Whether it's going to a museum or a football game or taking a vacation or...you know...I want us to share everything together. And now that we're married I don't feel insecure like that. But I do still have one concern."

"What's that, honey?" I asked her.

"I'd feel really terrible if you and Allison went to a room by yourselves and left me...."

"Honey, there's no way that would happen. I can't explain why but the most appealing aspect of this really is watching you with the other guy. You are SO hot and so sexy and seeing you getting turned on would really do it for me."

"And knowing you're super turned on is the thing that would do it for me," she said with a genuine smile.

"So you're really okay with this?" I asked with real concern.

"Well, as I said, I'd have never in a million years come up with this idea myself, but knowing how you feel makes it a lot more palatable and now that I'm your wife and not just your girlfriend, I know for sure you'll be going home with me and...not her."

"I will always go home with you, sweetheart, because I love you. Not her, not someone else, not anyone else. I love you and only you."

"And I love you and only you," she said as she leaned over expecting a kiss. I was happy to oblige her knowing it was probably going to mean another hour in the bedroom.

I no sooner pulled away when she said, "Mmmm. That was very nice. If I was to go into the bedroom...."

"Yes?" I said playing along.

"Is it possible some strong, handsome...stranger...might sneak in and you know, take me against my will?" There was that devilish grin again.

"It might be," I told her matter-of-factly. "But then again, knowing you, I don't think it's ever against your will to be taken."

Karen's smile was infectious. I couldn't help but smile back at her. "Okay, I will so stipulate, counselor. But you could at least pretend to be a stranger who sneaks up behind me and puts his hand over my mouth and threatens me not to scream...right?"

She had her arms around me and was kissing me as she talked. "Right?" she said again. She ground her hips into my crotch and purred loudly when she realized I was um, growing interested, in her game.

"Okay, I'll play along. You go on in and I'll go to the store. I might forget to lock the door though, and that means someone could break in or just walk in and do who knows what to you."

Karen moaned softly in my ear. "I like the sound of that very much," she whispered. "I hope he has a really big cock."

"Oh, I wouldn't let any Tiny Dicks in our house. No, ma'am. Only Bulls allowed."

"Okay, well I'm going to get ready for bed while you're out, okay?"

I gave her five minutes to let the suspense build before turning opening and closing the front door then turning off the lights in the living room. I opened and closed the front door again then slowly walked over to the bedroom where the light was still on. I peeked in and saw her standing by the closet wearing nothing but the soft, sexy sweater she'd had on all evening. She was pulling on some stockings and I saw a pair of heels on the floor. I gave her a minute to finish putting them on, then snapped off the light.

I heard her gasp as the lights went out. I took three very large steps and came up behind. I put one hand over her mouth and the other around her waist and said as authentically as I could, "Don't make a fucking sound, bitch. You understand me?"

She nodded furiously. I said, "I'm gonna remove my hand but if you scream, it's only going to be worse. Clear?" She nodded and I pulled my hand back. "Now tell me you understand?"

I could feel her trembling as she whispered, "I understand. Not a sound."

I held her tightly with my left arm as I unbuckled my pants. As the buckle hit the floor I felt her flinch and say very quietly, "Oh, God!"

"He won't be helping you tonight," I hissed in her ear.

I pulled down my boxers then lifted her up, spun her around without releasing her and bent her over the bed. She could feel my rock-hard shaft against her as I pushed down on her back and buried her face in the mattress. "Fucking bitch," I said as I roughly fingered her to find out where her hole was. Once I knew she was wet (and she was soaking wet again, btw) I knew she could take me whole.

Without a word or any warning, I shoved my Johnson all the way inside her in one move. She yelped and bent down as I started fucking her and said, "Shut the fuck up, you cunt!"

I heard her whimper, "Okay, okay. Please don't hurt me."

I pulled her long, dark hair back hard as I hammered her. "I told you to shut the fuck up!"

"I'm sorry," she cried out softly.

"Oh, you're gonna be sorry when I cum inside you and get you pregnant. You'll be sorry then."

I heard her gasp when I said that. I bent down while I kept her neck pulled back via her hair and said, "This is what you like, isn't it, bitch?"

"Yes," was all she said.

"I bet this is what you want with Dean, isn't it?" She didn't say anything so I yanked on her hair and sound louder, "Isn't it?"

"Yes! Yes, I want...this!"

I kept fucking her. "How bad do you want it from him?" I hissed in her.

"Sooo bad!" she cried.

"I'm gonna cum inside your pussy and give you my fucking baby. How do you like that?" I said. I was actually starting to enjoy this new thing of hers.

"Oh, God! No, don't get me pregnant. My husband will kill me. Please don't do that!"

I shot one of the biggest loads of my life into her pussy as she begged me not to.

When I was done, I shoved her hard onto the bed and walked out of the bedroom my pants and shirt in hand. I walked through the living room, opened and closed the front door, then waited a minute before opening it again.

"Honey? Why is it so dark in here? Honey? Are you home? I'm back from the store. Where are you?"

I walked to the bedroom and flipped on the light and saw her exactly where I left her. I pretended to be surprised and said, "Honey? Are you okay? What happened here? Why are you dressed like this?"

"I was raped," she said with distress in her voice. "You left the house and someone came in and forced himself on me. And....he came inside of me."

I played along for a while longer then turned her over and kissed her. She looked at me with imploring eyes and asked, "Why do love me so much? What did I do to deserve you?" she said as she ran her hand across my face. "I love you SO much."

"I love you, too," I assured her. "Do you want to take a shower?" I asked.

"Uh-uh," she said shaking her head. "I want his scent all over me and his seed inside me."

I kissed her again and told her, "You really are a nasty little girl, aren't you?"

She laughed and said, "Hmmm. I guess I am." She turned up on her side and looked at me and said, "I blame you for all of this, you know."

I kissed her and said, "You mean, you thank me for all of this."

She tilted her head slightly as though she had to think about it before saying, "Yes, I do thank you. Had you not rescued me I'd have married some bland, vanilla Mormon guy and I'd have about six kids by now."

I laughed and said, "Okay, you might have one and another on the way, but point taken."

She purred and said, "Speaking of points... I just took your point. And all the rest of you and it was...amazing!"

And 'just like that' Karen was ready to try it with 'it' being Dean and Allison. I had to assume this was a relatively quick turnaround as I believed most women would immediately and adamantly say no way, no how, not now, and not ever to a suggestion of this kind. That Karen had changed her mind at all was really pretty amazing. I knew why Allison wanted it but her motivation was completely different from Karen's. Allison wanted 'strange.' She wanted other men. She could have all the sex she wanted with her husband but for her, it wasn't enough. Karen was enough for me too, but if the opportunity for a freebie came along, I wasn't going to turn it down. Dean was coming along for the ride hoping his wife would suddenly want him and him alone again. He was rolling the dice and my best guess he'd be alone in a few more weeks or possibly months. Karen, I was fairly sure, wanted to make me happy. I was also pretty sure she'd enjoy getting 'raped' by Dean as long as I was there watching her.

Each of us had our reasons and none of them were the same. But to each his (or her) own, right? Live and let live and all those other cliches. I should point out I love new experiences so that was also part of the motivation, I'm sure. Whatever the reason or reasons might be, Karen told me I could go ahead and set it up.

As you can imagine, Allison was beside herself happy when I told her after she stopped to pick me up. I shouldn't have gotten in that morning, but I thought it might be safer if I was with her not knowing how crazy she might get when she heard. Note to self: don't do that again!

When I told her, she not only screamed an ear-piercing scream, she whipped the car off the road, turned off the ignition, and nearly vaulted over the gearshift onto my lap. She had her tongue in my mouth before I could even react. I felt her reaching for my zipper before I finally said, "Hey? Knock it off already! There are people driving passed us all over the place. Get the hell off me."

She was already breathing as hard as most people do when they cum. Her face was flushed as she said, "I don't know whether I love you or hate you right now."

"I don't really care which but you need to get the fuck off me, capish?" I told her as I lifted her up and helped her move.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,789 Followers